GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police were flocking to Camden Court in Medford Thursday night after authorities said a 911 call reported a female body found in the woods at 6:17 p.m.

Detectives could be seen interviewing neighbors on a cordoned off area of Camden Court, which is dotted by single-family homes, at about 7:30 p.m.

The Suffolk police homicide unit and several police vehicles were at the scene and a police helicopter flew overhead.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...g-to-911-call-about-body-in-medford-1.8432172

if it was a homicide - it seems likely that her body was dumped first on Camden Ct and then the car abandoned on Fire Ave....but then the killer would have to walk or hitch a ride somewhere it seems, unless he lives closer to the Fire Ave location.

if it was a homicide - it seems likely that her body was dumped first on Camden Ct and then the car abandoned on Fire Ave....but then the killer would have to walk or hitch a ride somewhere it seems, unless he lives closer to the Fire Ave location.

My thoughts exactly. Either someone picked up the killer from the area or they also live within walking distance.

I kind of get the impression it might be a she, not a he.

If she was indeed murdered, which at this point seems likely, would the person/s responsible be either that incredibly brazen or that incredibly stupid to leave her car close to home?

If you dig into Sarah's twitter and find a particular male friend of hers, he mentions a few things. He says he was questioned all day on the 7th. Her car was found on his block. He mentions blood and as of today says homicide is still at his house.

What is nagging at me is her last tweet. According to the time stamp that I am viewing, it says 10:12 pm the night she went missing. She says [modsnip}That location that tweet was posted was on [modsnip]., a short distance from where both her car and body were found (assuming it is her).

That leaves me with a bunch of questions. How accurate are Twitter's location and time stamps? If it is accurate, then she was in Shirley from 8-9 pm based on earlier tweets. Just after 10 pm she tweeted from a location on [modsnip].

According to what is reported she was last seen at a friends in Shirley around 1 am. Did she leave Shirley and drive to near her own crime scene then go back to Shirley? Is the friend lying about the time that she left? If she drove back to Shirley after 10 pm, what was she doing in that area in the first place? Was she picking up that friend where her car was found? He does mention he hung out with her that night.

Very sad...Prayers to the big family left to mourn for her...and her baby girl.

If she was indeed murdered, which at this point seems likely, would the person/s responsible be either that incredibly brazen or that incredibly stupid to leave her car close to home?

If you dig into Sarah's twitter and find a particular male friend of hers, he mentions a few things. He says he was questioned all day on the 7th. Her car was found on his block. He mentions blood and as of today says homicide is still at his house.

What is nagging at me is her last tweet. According to the time stamp that I am viewing, it says 10:12 pm the night she went missing. She says [modsnip]That location that tweet was posted was on[modsnip]., a short distance from where both her car and body were found (assuming it is her).

That leaves me with a bunch of questions. How accurate are Twitter's location and time stamps? If it is accurate, then she was in Shirley from 8-9 pm based on earlier tweets. Just after 10 pm she tweeted from a location on [modsnip]

According to what is reported she was last seen at a friends in Shirley around 1 am. Did she leave Shirley and drive to near her own crime scene then go back to Shirley? Is the friend lying about the time that she left? If she drove back to Shirley after 10 pm, what was she doing in that area in the first place? Was she picking up that friend where her car was found? He does mention he hung out with her that night.

Not sure what timezone you are currently in, but the tweet was actually just after 1am EST. The twitter location was discussed previously in this thread.

I kind of get the impression it might be a she, not a he.

Sounds possible considering the "description" in her tweet, i.e. *****es. There are a lot of evil women out there, fully capable of murder.

MOO

RIP Sarah!

Incredibly painful for her family. I hope they have answers and justice swiftly.

Is it possible that a perp had her phone and was using twitter to "throw off" the investigation? I apologize if this has been asked previously.

JMO

Not sure what timezone you are currently in, but the tweet was actually just after 1am EST. The twitter location was discussed previously in this thread.

I'm in the same timezone as NY (EST), and when I look at that last tweet, the timestamp shows 10:12 PM 6 Jun 2014. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper