LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just would like to say....Just because your love one goes missing doesn't mean you gonna get the help you need....SAD BUT TRUE...Most police dept. are not set up to look for people...They are under staff and not trained..There was a case of a missing 15 year old boy not to far from were Shane went missing....The family went looking and told the police to search this area and they didn't....The boys body was found right at the place the family had ask the police to look...This was on the news...SAD BUT TRUE

I just would like to say....Just because your love one goes missing doesn't mean you gonna get the help you need....SAD BUT TRUE...Most police dept. are not set up to look for people...They are under staff and not trained..There was a case of a missing 15 year old boy not to far from were Shane went missing....The family went looking and told the police to search this area and they didn't....The boys body was found right at the place the family had ask the police to look...This was on the news...SAD BUT TRUE
You who have to be rich to keep a investigation going ....They know that everybody has to work and pay bills...So the normal working family can't spend a lot of time searching...And when the police Det. on the case only work week days things go very slow.....

I look forward to the day that you get some relief from this mystery Kenny. You and your family deserve answers.

It's pretty clear that you have done your best to keep hope alive.

Hi Kenny

Can you update us on the current status of Shanes case?
Do you still have a PI investigating?
Does NOPD still have on open case file or have they closed it?
Did the LA State LE open a case file for him?
Is there still a 10,000 reward being offered to the public for information leading to Shane?
Are there any plans for future searches?
Do you have maps of the areas already searched?

Sorry for so many questions. Just seems to me that we need to take this third anniversary of his disappearance and start all over from the beginning.
Perhaps something was missed along the way.

Send our love to Terrie <3

Am I the only one who thought these entries on the accident report

01:00:13 ENTRY Comment: CAR FLIPPED OVER ON RIVER RD &#8230; PONTIAC SEDAN &#8230; UNK EXTENT OF INJ&#8217;S, WILL ADV LSP

01:00:13 ASSOC Service P Event: #J111610035 Type: 201 Agency: JP

01:00:13 ASSOC Service E Event: #H110032259 Type: 201 Agency: JH

01:00:13 PREMIS Comment: PPR

01:00:15 NOMORE

01:00:16 NFPREM

referred to the location of the accident and not Shane's residence? It my understanding that entries are a standard part of a Computer Aided Dispatch(CAD) call log to let LE know what has gone on at the addressed listed in recent history. So the address would be this would pertain to would be the River Road location. That would make more sense to me.

Couple of comments for consideration..........

SilllyBilly...I'm not totally familiar with JPSO CAD system however....

On Computer Aided Dispatch call logs, PREMIS PPR could be a query to find any Patrol Planning Resources(PPR) that have been used in the recent past at that location. Sort of a heads up "history" of popo resources sent to that addy previously. So as to warn the RO(reporting officer) dispatched.

NOMORE likely meant no more info found relating to that addy in any of the CAD's Management Reporting System.

NFPREM None found, no info of anything found with regards to that premises addy and was sent to Patrol unit to advice him of same.

Any LE or 911 operators to verify this?

01:00:13 ENTRY Comment: CAR FLIPPED OVER ON RIVER RD … PONTIAC SEDAN … UNK EXTENT OF INJ’S, WILL ADV LSP

referred to the location of the accident and not Shane's residence? It my understanding that entries are a standard part of a Computer Aided Dispatch(CAD) call log to let LE know what has gone on at the addressed listed in recent history. So the address would be this would pertain to would be the River Road location. That would make more sense to me.

the original poster who commented is verified LE

there is another case very similar to Shanes that took place in Oregon in Feb this year and I have not found evidence online that he is found.

The link contains the original story and video of his parents. The young man 29 is known to be very level headed and sensible like Shane.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-disappears-after-Troutdale-crash-247310921.html?tab=video&c=y

WS has a forum/thread for him too.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236402&highlight=kyle+peterson

I am only posting this to emphasize that it has happened to someone else and has left another family thunderstruck. Near as I can tell they too have been actively searching to no avail.

In this case his jeep left the road went through a guardrail and fifty feet into the bush ... LEO actually spoke with the driver who presented license etc. and just walked off ignoring LEO's attempts to stop him

Am I the only one who thought these entries on the accident report ....

... referred to the location of the accident and not Shane's residence? It my understanding that entries are a standard part of a Computer Aided Dispatch(CAD) call log to let LE know what has gone on at the addressed listed in recent history. So the address would be this would pertain to would be the River Road location. That would make more sense to me.
<rsbm>

Oh, you could be right MizKim.

The reason I thought it had to be a specific address the 'events' related to is ... the report initially states a wrong location of River Rd and Barateria, then 8347 River Rd as the closest addy, then River Road and unknown intersection. The dispatcher was however able to get the definite coordinates, but I'm not sure how she would pull up prior events with coordinates as compared to a specific address.

It is my understanding however that there have been numerous accidents at that location, so it doesn't make sense to me that they would only have 2 prior associated events for that location with 'no more' and 'nothing found'.

I also thought JP would be Jefferson Parish and JH would be Jefferson-Harvey. The crash site is not in Harvey.

Why can't I just say "I don't know"? :floorlaugh:

there is another case very similar to Shanes that took place in Oregon in Feb this year and I have not found evidence online that he is found.

The link contains the original story and video of his parents. The young man 29 is known to be very level headed and sensible like Shane.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-disappears-after-Troutdale-crash-247310921.html?tab=video&c=y

WS has a forum/thread for him too.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236402&highlight=kyle+peterson

I am only posting this to emphasize that it has happened to someone else and has left another family thunderstruck. Near as I can tell they too have been actively searching to no avail.

In this case his jeep left the road went through a guardrail and fifty feet into the bush ... LEO actually spoke with the driver who presented license etc. and just walked off ignoring LEO's attempts to stop him

My God I just looked at the thread, he even looks similar to Shane :scared:

Hi Kenny

Can you update us on the current status of Shanes case?
Do you still have a PI investigating?
Does NOPD still have on open case file or have they closed it?
Did the LA State LE open a case file for him?
Is there still a 10,000 reward being offered to the public for information leading to Shane?
Are there any plans for future searches?
Do you have maps of the areas already searched?

Sorry for so many questions. Just seems to me that we need to take this third anniversary of his disappearance and start all over from the beginning.
Perhaps something was missed along the way.

Send our love to Terrie <3

No Pi's at the Moment
NOPD Has all of Shane's info and flyers
State last looked it still active file
Reward i would think so...Yes
We are always out looking...We still get phone calls with info from people who still looking for Shane
Search Maps......Lord
Harvey Canal to Huey P Long West of wreck site
New Orleans Westbank all along the levee in the neighborhood of Algiers
The search has been ENDLESS......

No Pi's at the Moment
NOPD Has all of Shane's info and flyers
State last looked it still active file
Reward i would think so...Yes
We are always out looking...We still get phone calls with info from people who still looking for Shane
Search Maps......Lord
Harvey Canal to Huey P Long West of wreck site
New Orleans Westbank all along the levee in the neighborhood of Algiers
The search has been ENDLESS......
:hug:

Please share that hug with the family for me, Kenny. My prayers continue for all of you.

Haunts for Hope... I would love to hear your theory about him being homeless after you gt verified.

SB .. I also thought the PREMIS thing was related to the address of the accident. What was the 249 Klein address? Could it be related to that.

Today I was driving through Town and saw a homeless man who looked just like the pic of that purse snatcher. I think he must have wondered why I was staring.... But I am in Canada, so it wasn't Shane.

:hug:

Please share that hug with the family for me, Kenny. My prayers continue for all of you.

Not a week goes by that i don't ask if we have any new news...When people find out my last name they ask....WHAT REALLY HAPPENED...I tell them you don't have enough time today....

I have a very close friend that has been with Jefferson parish for many years. Is this case NOPD or JP?

Haunts for Hope... I would love to hear your theory about him being homeless after you gt verified.

SB .. I also thought the PREMIS thing was related to the address of the accident. What was the 249 Klein address? Could it be related to that.

Today I was driving through Town and saw a homeless man who looked just like the pic of that purse snatcher. I think he must have wondered why I was staring.... But I am in Canada, so it wasn't Shane.

249 Klein

TYG6bFm.jpg

01:00:13 ENTRY Comment: CAR FLIPPED OVER ON RIVER RD … PONTIAC SEDAN … UNK EXTENT OF INJ’S, WILL ADV LSP

YES, ME!!! That is what I was saying about not being sure this meant they were at his home at the time frame of 1 minute after the call came in. I haven't had time to sit with the info people sent to look at in response to me, but I just can't see that it would even be reported that quickly. Especially from just the 911 dispatch, not a conversation ("pulling up to the residence at *advertiser censored* blah blah lane").

Would you guys please be careful and not refer to pm's you've sent or received. It's against the rules to post about pm's because to do so is rude. For some reason it's becoming a problem in this thread.

Discussion is supposed to take place in the forums, anyway. I know occasionally there are valid reasons to relay information privately, but it should be the exception rather than the rule.

Ok here is the latest on cell phone record request.....NO RETURN EMAILS...WOW I AM SO SHOCKED..The same old crap over and over and over...Brett sent a email to the new captain in charge of the 2nd Dist. on Monday...When we met with him we was told things would be different ...I don't know how...SAME OLD CRAP JUST A DIFFERENT DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678