IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So very worried for this precious baby boy.
I cringe at the thought of what may have happened to him while he was home alone with WW. He could have been just missing his mom, unable to verbalized any other way except by crying :tears:

As so many of us know, babies don't just disappear. This story isn't making any sense. I am thankful LE is putting such great effort into the search for Baby Delano.

I am praying whatever really happened comes to light - and soon. How anyone could harm him baffles and angers me.

I am anxiously awaiting updates with the rest of you here. Another heartbreaking case that just makes you wonder what the heck this world is coming to.

:candle:

:praying:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the thing though Kimi. Delano could have had an undiagnosed health problem, or it was SIDS. There may not have been any intentional harm, but as I said yesterday; Dad's experience with his abused four month old may have colored his judgement in regards to reporting a death that occurred at home. I'm trying to give these two the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe his story at all, Mom's plea also has some concerning indicators. So absent flat out murder, I'm looking at another angle or possibility in what may have happened to that beautiful, sweet baby.

BwOEMAYCEAEYuJB.jpg

JulianLangstonGrace ‏@JulianGrace8 6m IMPD draining a culvert near a wooded area as the search continues for Delano Wilson.#DelanoWilson pic.twitter.com/4dgcqizGxu

Sounds like baby Bryeon's case. His mother was ' assaulted ' by 3 men who beat her up to take the baby ............not :(

INDIANAPOLIS - Police said a baby boy was in extreme danger in a statewide Amber Alert case that began Wednesday.

Delano Wilson was abducted from an alley in the 1400 block of Henry Street (see map below) around noon Wednesday, officials with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said.Wilson is about 1 month old, 16 inches long and weighs 12 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark-blue onesie.

Police believe he was abducted by an unknown white male who was accompanied by a Latina female.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

INDIANAPOLIS - Police said a baby boy was in extreme danger in a statewide Amber Alert case that began Wednesday.

Delano Wilson was abducted from an alley in the 1400 block of Henry Street (see map below) around noon Wednesday, officials with the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said.Wilson is about 1 month old, 16 inches long and weighs 12 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark-blue onesie.

Police believe he was abducted by an unknown white male who was accompanied by a Latina female.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

From your link:

"Willie Wilson was questioned in 2012 during an investigation into apparent abuse of his then-4-month-old daughter, Call 6 Investigator Kara Kenney learned . The girl's mother, Daphne Waters, is currently serving six years in prison in connection with that abuse."

Willie Wilson is the father of this baby and incidentally, the baby was "reportedly" taken from him at gunpoint.

I don't believe the father's account, but I've been wrong before.

Just sounds totally implausible that a stranger would kidnap an infant from the arms of a grown man.

His 911 call doesn't sound right either. And the mom's plea made me think she knows who took the baby and/or is covering for the father.

I hope I'm wrong on all counts and the precious baby is found unharmed.

I agree here- but I also think he was possibly involved in some shady business- he had marjuana on him- maybe he owed drug dealers $$. Maybe he was also a dealer. Maybe these people took the baby since he didn't have money. just to be vile humans?

That could explain his weird sounding story and the moms weird demeanor. They don't want to also get into trouble.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

The level of detail is suspicious. Then I heard what the neighbor said about her seeing the car, up to that point I thought the car was made up. And she said the car was not speeding away.

If I pistol whipped someone and stole their baby, I would not be going the speed limit.

I read in the FB comments someone reported seeing a white man and hispanic woman panhandling at a local fast food place. I think the dad was using things he had seen in the area as scapegoats, kwim?

This case is sad and I'm not expecting a happy ending here. :(

That 911 call was probably the worst I have ever heard. You can hear what sounds like a baby around the 2:00 mark. Why if Dad was still laying in the alley? Either he wasn't in the alley when he made the call and that is some other baby, or little Delano was still able to cry when he made the call. Idk. . .but it doesn't make any sense.

We had to know when LE did a grid search instead of setting up road blocks.

Sounds fishy, doesn't it? Seems police are making all the right moves publicly. Although I would think they are EXPLORING ALL POSSIBILITIES :fishy:

Upthread it was mentioned the father told police he walked around the block for an hour carrying the baby and talking on the phone before the alleged 'kidnapping' occured. Has there been any mention of witnesses stating they saw dad walking around the block during that hour before the alleged robbery/kidnapping took place?

I've also noticed nothing about when anyone other than mom and dad last saw Delano alive and well. Umm, and did I miss a description of the cover/blanket dad had with Delano?

Way way way too many holes in this story of abduction. If we're all seeing it, and virtually everyone commenting on msm posts is seeing it, surely LE see it even clearer. I suspect that precious little guy was gone LONG before that 911 call was ever made. Of course, I'd be delighted to be proven wrong.

"A half-block south, Dan Segner was standing outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot that he owns. Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday, but said he did not see the man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business his watchdog would have made him aware of that. Segner said he did see a woman he later realized was the child's mother walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, a little before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase. He said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually like others he often sees in the neighborhood, he said, and she was pacing at the intersection "like she was looking for someone." Segner said he was interviewed by police and told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked if he had seen a man and baby. "I told them no," he said."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

More and more and more holes with every article I read.

Maybe he did walk around with the baby clutched to his chest for an hour.....a dead baby. :( Before he dumped the little body...hoping someone saw him "walking with the baby"

I wonder if the hour long phone call shows up on his phone...or, series of phone calls?

I'm praying this little one is found safe. The story seems off though to me, It was first reported as a mugging, what did the muggers take ( apart from the baby)?
Were dad and baby seen by anyone walking round in that hour?

Does anyone know what the neighbourhood is like, are muggings/attacks common? X

Way way way too many holes in this story of abduction. If we're all seeing it, and virtually everyone commenting on msm posts is seeing it, surely LE see it even clearer. I suspect that precious little guy was gone LONG before that 911 call was ever made. Of course, I'd be delighted to be proven wrong.

"A half-block south, Dan Segner was standing outside an auto repair shop building and storage lot that he owns. Segner said he was working there at the time the child was reported to have been kidnapped Wednesday, but said he did not see the man or child. He said if anyone had come around the business his watchdog would have made him aware of that. Segner said he did see a woman he later realized was the child's mother walking south on Chase Street, which is one block east of Harding, a little before 1 p.m. The family's home is on Chase. He said she walked to the corner of Oliver and Chase, but he never saw her return. She did not appear to be walking casually like others he often sees in the neighborhood, he said, and she was pacing at the intersection "like she was looking for someone." Segner said he was interviewed by police and told them what he had observed. Specifically, he said they asked if he had seen a man and baby. "I told them no," he said."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...month-old-boy-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

More and more and more holes with every article I read.

WHOA!

I am actually surprised at how many people are very outspoken with the skepticism. I was surprised to see comments on FB pointing out the same stuff I noticed on Mom's video too. The stuff the neighbors and witnesses in the area at the time is very telling.

I don't think this will end well.

I'm praying this little one is found safe. The story seems off though to me, It was first reported as a mugging, what did the muggers take ( apart from the baby)?
Were dad and baby seen by anyone walking round in that hour?

Does anyone know what the neighbourhood is like, are muggings/attacks common? X

http://maps.indy.gov/MapIndy/Index.html?theme=crimeviewer
there is a crime viewer map here, you can view crimes via address or intersections.

Have we seen any reports in the msm that says where mom was, when dad was out walking with baby for an hour? I was sure I'd read she was at work, but the owner of the auto-repair shop in that article above says she was right there in the same spot (no man, no baby) just before 1pm. I believe the 911 call came in just after noon, but I can't find a definite link on that.

If he had said a black woman in her 30's grabbed the child and ran, I'd believe it. Because there are women who are driven to desperation with their desires to be a mother.

I don't think I've ever heard of a case - ever - of a man and a woman kidnapping a baby they weren't related to. Has anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel