Anyone see John Walsh on LKL June 27th?

delaney said:
For a really long time I have read you and others mention Mr. I and his group as suspects. I really believe that to be a grave injustice to a very fine young man. Behind the innuendo is a real person with a family.

If you would push yourself away from your keyboard once in awhile, and do some "real sleuthing"; you may just regret throwing around his name like this was a clue game and nothing more. You brag that you have eight kids. Well, you may just be surprised to know that Mr. I has a mom and what her reaction to this witch hunt using her son's name has been.

PM me and I may tell you what her recation was, when I am no longer pissed off over the constant abuse of this young man's name. That goes double for the blue cloud person too.

--------->>>I would suggest that you re-read my post that began this thread, with extreme care, it was not Mr. I that I portend to ID as a murderer.

You seem to be very familiar with the group that Blue Cloud originally unearthed. Blue Cloud also discovered that very quickly AFTER JonBenet was murdered the 'group' disbanded, can you tell us why that happened?

I would also guess that you most likely are NOT aware of who might have accompanied Mr. I, as a friend to the R home, that was not as good a person as Mr. I, may have thought. As PR said, a murderer is on the loose, that is a certainty. WHO it might be is still up for grabs.

We as a group only endeavor to seek truth and facts about MANY murder and criminal cases. Would that your sincerity extended to a murdered little girl as well.

I do not have 8 kids (kids are primarily baby goats), I have children who have grown into fine men and women. Sons who served in the military to assist in protecting everyones right to have an opinion and to have freedom of speech. Additionally I have 17 grandchildren, two of whom serve in the military to continue everyones right to freedom of speech. I do not call innocents by their REAL names AS the owner of this forum has requested us NOT to do.

Camper said:
--------->>>I would suggest that you re-read my post that began this thread, with extreme care, it was not Mr. I that I portend to ID as a murderer.

You seem to be very familiar with the group that Blue Cloud originally unearthed. Blue Cloud also discovered that very quickly AFTER JonBenet was murdered the 'group' disbanded, can you tell us why that happened?

I would also guess that you most likely are NOT aware of who might have accompanied Mr. I, as a friend to the R home, that was not as good a person as Mr. I, may have thought. As PR said, a murderer is on the loose, that is a certainty. WHO it might be is still up for grabs.

We as a group only endeavor to seek truth and facts about MANY murder and criminal cases. Would that your sincerity extended to a murdered little girl as well.

I do not have 8 kids (kids are primarily baby goats), I have children who have grown into fine men and women. Sons who served in the military to assist in protecting everyones right to have an opinion and to have freedom of speech. Additionally I have 17 grandchildren, two of whom serve in the military to continue everyones right to freedom of speech. I do not call innocents by their REAL names AS the owner of this forum has requested us NOT to do.

---------I am quoting and bumping my response up, waiting for a potential answer to the question I asked before. I will note it again in purple for convenience in reading.

A case that I became aware of placed an innocent man in jeopardy because a 'fact' was told that reached the newspapers, although ALL the folks who knew had sworn to uphold and not TELL the newspapers. Turned out they all were innocent in that they did not tell the newspapers, BUT one person told a lady who who was a friend and lived right next door to them. The lady happened to have a near relative who actually published a well known newspaper and there is where the 'leak' came from.

Real life holds many mysteries, and too many unsolved murders.

My new personal TRAIN of thought is to pursue fresher avenues of discovery on the WHO it was that did 'IT'.

The Ramseys held OPEN houses for the Public. No doubt folks came for the tours for various reasons.

1. They had read about them in the local paper.
2. JonBenet had garnered publicity through the pageants and parades.
3. Local people, and friends of the family no doubt 'bragged' that they personally knew the Ramseys. A BIG question is WHO might have heard the discussions of personal relations and friendships with the Ramseys?
4. Could someone who had heard of them through a friend, have signed up to go on a tour of the home, that was bent on murder?

The bigger question is WHAT and WHO did the BPD miss in not pursuing potential fruitful leads.

UK says he KNOWS everyone the BPD investigated, again I asked him how he knows, and zero response from him.

I don't know if the BPD still read our forum, but I hope they have or will pursue some of the thoughts on the potentially missed items we bring up here.

Most murderers look just about the same as any ol' good type person. No one really knows what evil lurks in the hearts of any given person. A group is a group is a group, for example the Mafia was a group. Al Queda is a group. If its a private group, us ol' outsiders donut really know what they are about OR who all of the members might be OR OR what some of the members MIGHT discuss privately or within their group.

mjak said:
I would be doing whatever the police asked me to do. I would never think of leaving the area much less the state without the police okaying it. My family would be called and they would be comming to me. Not to mention I could never leave the state leaving my daughters body behind.

mjak

Exactly. And what did the Ramsey's do...they are told their daughter will be beheaded, and so they call HOW many of their friends for a little coffee clatch at the home? And the list goes on and on.

That's when the worm turned for me.

There's good reason that most people believe the R's know more than they are telling. And for one do not think Patsy is anywhere near JonBenet at this time. Not a chance.

Camper said:
just like Paula Woodward and her one and half page ransom note, when it was two and a half pages. The devil is in the details, PLUS actual FACTS certainly help us all.

Ah, Paula. I'd forgotten about her. What was her connection to the R's. Something...was it her husband worked with their attorneys? I can't remember, but I remember there being some conflict of some sort.

luvbeaches said:
Ah, Paula. I'd forgotten about her. What was her connection to the R's. Something...was it her husband worked with their attorneys? I can't remember, but I remember there being some conflict of some sort.

---->>>Bumping because I don't remember. You are correct though that a very close connection involved the R's and Paula - ?hubby?. Someone will remember.

blueclouds said:
GEE Even an EXPERT LIKE WALSH THINKS RAMSEYS ARE NOT GUILTY AND THE POLICE INCLUDING THE "GREAT THOMAS" SCREWED UP ROYALY.

But Don't take ANY expert words from people like this people. I'm sure Patsy still did it.
:rolleyes:

What are you on about? Walsh is no expert on this case. And I do take the word of experts. And the majority think she did do it.

sissi said:
What would you do? Your child is found murdered, would you want to arrange for her funeral, be with friends and family, or stay in a town where such evil has just destroyed your family. They NEEDED family, I can't imagine solving the case was foremost on their mind. That would have it's day, well one would hope, of course it didn't happen, the priority at the moment was to get home.
I am reminded of one of the many parallels with the Azaria Chamberlain case. The parents left to go home hundreds of kilometers away two days after their baby was taken by a dingo at Uluru, with her tiny body still unfound, probably lying in the dingo's lair somewhere. People took this as an indication of their guilt and subsequently accused the mother of murdering the baby herself. I don't think I could have left the area so soon after, and I don't think I would have been out there around the Rock taking photographs either, as the father did the day after the baby went missing. But as for using this behaviour as indicative of their guilt, how absurd and how visciously cruel as well. The High Court ruling for the parents some 10 years later showed this to be so.

I heard about that case. Terrible. But hardly comparable to this one.

Yeah that's right SuperDave, hardly comparable, but you can rely on Aussie to bring it up.

Azaria was never found, unlike JBR who was found in the parents home no less, along with a bodgy ransom note...with no sign of forced entry etc etc
The Chamberlians were persecuted by the press, as were the Ram's, that is the similiarity Aussie likes to hang onto, because at the end of the day the Chamberlians were indeed innocent,and she thinks that is the case with the Ram's too.
Go figure, I haven't made sense of her theory yet because she makes stuff up as she goes along and hasn't done her research, she gets even the basics wrong.

Camper said:
Yep, I have been by the house many many times. JonBenet had a large open balcony, with wrought iron trim and support.

Its possible coulda been footie prints on the flat balcony, BUT no forced entry into the door there. Plus 'our' perp would have to have climbed up a slim wrought iron support.

So 'our' perp would have had to be young and perhaps a gymnast with rust on the front of his clothing. Hmmm.

Yes I concur about John W. and his mixing up of stuff, just like Paula Woodward and her one and half page ransom note, when it was two and a half pages. The devil is in the details, PLUS actual FACTS certainly help us all.

Wonderful coverage on Molly Bish too last night. That suspect sketch looks like Xavier sp? Cugat. You have to be olde to remember Xavier C. Horrible ending for Molly. Her killer is still on the loose.

Wonder what Steve Thomas take on (possible?)footprints on JonBenets balcony would be? The balcony probably would never have been swept off, since there were zero steps to get up to the balcony.

I have Steve Thomas' book right here, could probably find in my margin notes the pg number where he says there was frost on the covered balcony but no footprints, if this hasn't already been answered by the time I get to the end of the thread.

Another thing about balconies, a 14-yr old girl who attended the same dance school as JonBenet had an intruder, who jumped FROM their balcony when her mother heard noises and chased him with some spray. I forget if he'd entered by climbing up onto the balcony. And I forget your other points that I wanted to answer but this is enough for now.

Since the Court TV show brought up the info about 7 unlocked windows in the home.

I would *advertiser censored*-ume the BPD checked to see if any footprints in the piled up snow around those windows. That was never mentioned of course, I guess just going for shock value there.

I am also thinking that possibly the rope for the wrists was just the remainder of the hank of rope, the end of the rope supply hence no remaining rope was found in the home.

Camper said:
Since the Court TV show brought up the info about 7 unlocked windows in the home.

I would *advertiser censored*-ume the BPD checked to see if any footprints in the piled up snow around those windows. That was never mentioned of course, I guess just going for shock value there.

I am also thinking that possibly the rope for the wrists was just the remainder of the hank of rope, the end of the rope supply hence no remaining rope was found in the home.

Eagle1, I think it's possible Walsh got them confused.

Camper, your "rope" thought is fairly simple, so I'll go with it until something better comes along.

SuperDave said:
Eagle1, I think it's possible Walsh got them confused.

Camper, your "rope" thought is fairly simple, so I'll go with it until something better comes along.

Thank you SuperDave, 'that' wrist piece might indeed have been a simple case of hiding it in plain sight. Better than just leaving it laying by the bed or somewhere in the house.

But the 'remaining' duct tape was GONE, as was the rope hank wrapping. When I have purchased rope before like that typically as I remember there is a heavy type wrapper around the middle of it.

Anyone remember how long the wrist piece of rope was?

Camper said:
Thank you SuperDave, 'that' wrist piece might indeed have been a simple case of hiding it in plain sight. Better than just leaving it laying by the bed or somewhere in the house.

But the 'remaining' duct tape was GONE, as was the rope hank wrapping. When I have purchased rope before like that typically as I remember there is a heavy type wrapper around the middle of it.

Anyone remember how long the wrist piece of rope was?

According to the autopsy report:

{Tied loosely around the right wrist, overlying the sleeve of the shirt is a white cord. At the knot there is one tail end which
measures 5.5 inches in length with a frayed end. The other tail of the knot measures 15.5 inches in length and ends in a double
loop knot.}

IOW, it was the same length (roughly) as the neck cord. As for the tape, some investigators think it came from JB's doll.

SuperDave, you're saying maybe John Walsh got the JonBenet balcony and (Heather's?) balconies mixed up? I didn't see Walsh, so don't know.

Anyway, there were no footprints in the frost on the floor of JonBenet's covered balcony, ST, paperback, pg 19 about halfway down the page. It's not in a sentence of its own, but part of a longer sentence.

Eagle1 said:
SuperDave, you're saying maybe John Walsh got the JonBenet balcony and (Heather's?) balconies mixed up? I didn't see Walsh, so don't know.

That's what I'm suggesting, Eagle1. It might not be his fault. He's got so much on his plate, it's easy to get mixed up. Heck, I get confused myself.

I do think you are right about John Walsh. I watched that show and picked up on the fact that John looked muddled during that part of the show. It was quick and went on to another topic, so it was short and sweet, and John Walsh knows sooooo much stuff he is a wonder, and such a presence in our world.

Here is a quickie I got my Enquirer today, the one about Stedman gonna maybe write a book and it would be a tell all about Oprah on the cover. Guess my mailman has lost interest in keeping it 3 extra days like the delivery was during the Scott Peterson case.

But also on the top of that same cover, E says the murderer was present at Patsys funeral, then there is a wide shot of ;arge group of people standing together at the funeral and John Ramsey is dead center of the photo facing the camera more than the others. What a shot by the E. They sure know how to grab attention with words and pictures.

SuperDave said:
I heard about that case. Terrible. But hardly comparable to this one.
The monstrous attacks on the parents by the general public are though and so are the shonky actions of the police in their attempts to 'fit' them up, IMO.

narlacat said:
Yeah that's right SuperDave, hardly comparable, but you can rely on Aussie to bring it up.

Azaria was never found, unlike JBR who was found in the parents home no less, along with a bodgy ransom note...with no sign of forced entry etc etc
The Chamberlians were persecuted by the press, as were the Ram's, that is the similiarity Aussie likes to hang onto, because at the end of the day the Chamberlians were indeed innocent,and she thinks that is the case with the Ram's too.
Go figure, I haven't made sense of her theory yet because she makes stuff up as she goes along and hasn't done her research, she gets even the basics wrong.
That's what you like to think, isn't it Narla. A little bit of information to substantiate your claims and you might get intelligent posters to take them seriously.

Hey, you leave Narla alone with that kind of talk. She happens to be my pal.

Onto business:

"The monstrous attacks on the parents by the general public are though and so are the shonky actions of the police in their attempts to 'fit' them up, IMO."

Well, maybe so. I don't know what your laws are like in Oz.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back