NE - John Kenady

Jayelles

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Elsewhere it is being reported that this weeks's NE headlines that JonBenet's killer was at the funeral. It is further reported that John Kenady turned up at Patsy's funeral but was turned away by Pam paugh.

For those who don't know, John Kenady is a Boulderite whose friend Michael Helgoth committed suicide on the day after Hunter's address to the killer ("soon there will be no-one left but you....").

Some people saw the suicide as significant - John Kenady subsequently broke into the Helgoth home and allegedly stole a pair of Hi-Tec boots which he took to TeamRamsey as "evidence". He also stole a cheque and some artwork which had nothing to do with JonBenet's murder but which may help define his character a little LOL Helgoth was investigated but there was nothing to connect him with the Ramsey case. His DNA was not a match for example.

(I'm not certain if the Hi-Tecs were ever proved to be Helgoths BTW)

The inability to connect Michael Helgoth to the Ramsey home didn't stop RST Michael Tracey from making a documentary naming Hegoth as an accessory. John Kenady was the *star* of this documentary about the Ramsey case and he was alert, articulate as he described the BAD man Mr X who had been a friend of Helgoth. Tracey's documentary presented Mr X as investigators' "Prime Suspect" with helgoth as accessory. The documentary built a case against Mr X for midnight bulglaries, the murder of little Allie Berrelez (sp), of JonBenet Ramsey's murder then suggested that Mr X murdered Michael Helgoth and that he later was respeonsible for the Dancewest assault. The documentary claimed that Mr X had "disappeared" adding a flair of intrigue to the theory.

Alas, it was a crock of fish. the "Investigators" who starred in the programme were Ramsey PIs - and not the official investigators as viewers may have been forgiven for believing and Mr X hadn't disappeared at all. In fact, he had been on probation for 4 years after assaulting his wife and had moved to another State in the August prior to JonBenet's murder. He wasn't in Boulder at the time of the murder ... or when Helgoth committed suicide ... or when the Dancewest assault took place.

What's more, it later transpired that teamRamsey KNEW he hadn't disappeared. Members of this forum tracked him down from an arrest sheet which Tracey showed on his documentary, and contacted him via his web business within minutes (Mr X has an unusual name and was running an Internet jewellery business).

Mr X's reaction was one of astonishment and outrage. He was so upset that he immediately contacted the Boulder DA's office and demanded a DNA test to clear himself. he was told by the OFFICIAL investogators that he was not a suspect - and never had been.

The whole documentary, as it was shown in the UK was based upon a lie!

What's more, the documentary suggested that Mr X killed Helgoth to stop him talking about the Ramsey murder. This is despite the fact that the sudden death inquiry decided he was a suicide. Another of Helgoth's friends posted here for a while and he told us that Helgoth had been depressed about the break up of a relationship and that was why he killed himself on Valentine's Day (not because of Hunter's speech).

At the time of the documentary, several of us asked whether Kenady had been investigated. He has a long rap sheet for offences including child molestation! One of the other *stars* of Tracey's documentary is also almost certainly a sex offender who is on the "failed to register" list. Such was the quality of his witnesses.

There certainly are questions about Kenady. He apparently tried to contact police 10+ times to report his suspicions about his dead friend Helgoth (why not before his death?) Then he comes up with a pair of Hi-Tec boots which he claimes belonged to Helgoth - was this after it was reported in the media about the Hi-Tecs? was it proved the boots DID belong to Helgoth?

Kenady told a story about Helgoth boasting about coming $60K soon (half the ransom amount). Well we only have Kenady's word for this.

Unfortunately, tv documentaries are made for entertainment (docutainment). They sell better if they tell a good story. Fortunately, after we exposed the mr X hoax, Tracey had to completely revamp his documentary before it could be shown in the US and ... we never did hear any more from John San Augustin "Ramsey Investigator" who wanted lots of money to find the mysterious "disappeared" Mr X..... LOL

So if it's true, why did John Kenady turn up at Patsy's funeral? And if it's true, why did Aunt Pam turn him away? If it's true, will he be angered by the rejection? If it's true will he change his story?

This is John Kenady:-

John%20Kenady.jpg

More proof that the Tracey documentary was either the worst researched documentary imaginable or a plain hoax is the suggestion that Mr X was a good suspect for the Dancewest assault.

Why?

Because the Tracey doc displayed arrest documentation for Mr X which described him as over 6ft tall, in his 50s with dark hair and brown eyes. The witness in the Dancewest assault (the girl's mother) described the assailant as being in his 20s, 5ft 7inches tall with blonde hair and a jutting out chin!

Great detectives these Ramsey PIs....

This is one of Tracey's other *stars* (in the bandana). He seemed stoned and his speech wasn't too clear:-

Comparison.jpg

The photo on the left is of one of COlorado's sex offenders who has FAILED TO REGISTER. Looks like it could be the same guy to me.

In the Tracey documentary, a lab report was shown to prove that the Ramseys had been cleared on DNA. Other names were blacked out. Using copied and pasted letters from the lab report, I experimented with spacing and came to the conclusion that Fleet White, Priscilla White and Merv Pugh had also been cleared on DNA.

Pity TeamRamsey didn't feel inclined to make that public - especially as these are individuals whose names are often dragged through the mud by Ramsey supporters:-

(The black pen does not obliterate all of the letters and you can see the little bumps along the top of the letters. I deliberately dropped the letters down so that folks could see the corresponding bumps above the blackened out area:-

Fleet%20and%20Priscilla%20DNA.jpg

Thanks Jayelles.
I had never seen a pic of Kenady.

I think those two might be the same person too in post #6.

I don't understand why Pam Paugh would turn him away. I mean he was working for the RST, right? To her he should have been viewed a "good guy". The only thing I can think of is if he had the same "haircut" and facial hair she might have been discriminating towards him just because of the way he looked. I think the Paugh women were always about looks and social standing.

I believe JB's killer was at Patsy's funeral because it was John Ramsey!

Great work Jayelles.

Must have been a lot of people looking for prospects at the funeral too.

sissi said:
That's not Gary Oliva in #6??
No, that is not Gary Oliva. He is one of Tracey's witnesses against Mr X in Tracey III. You probably wouldn't have seen him in the US version of this documentary because his role in the British version was to say what a bad, scary man Mr X was and of course Mr X turned out not to be a valid suspect after all so he was kind of redundant for the US version where the whole Mr X theory was pulled.

I honestly don't know what kind of detectives San Augustin & Gray are. They were on Tracey III saying they needed money to pursue this lead. Twice they said he'd "disappeared", yet using documents which THEY showed on the documentary, it took us 5 minutes to find out who he was. These records showed that he was given 4 years probation starting August 1996. We also (easily) found out that he moved across the US to another State for a fresh start and that he served his probation there WITHOUT DEFAULT. It then took us minutes to contact him via his Website - which came up amongst the top hits when you googled his (unusual) name. We used the phone number which was on the website - and we made contact with him easily. He was bewildered, upset (as you can imagine) and he immediately contacted the Boulder DA's office and spoke to Tom Bennett. He wanted to take a DNA test to prove his innocence and he had plenty of witnesses who could vouch that he had been in another state when JonBenet and Helgoth died.

These guys call themselves detectives?

This dumbfounds me - it really does. How much did they spend making that documentary. Didn't they check their facts? Or did they PLAN to mislead the public - not thinking that anyone would do a bit of amateur detective work themselves and expose the fraud?

It's either the sloppiest detective work imaginable - or it's crooked.

Jayelles said:
These guys call themselves detectives?

This dumbfounds me - it really does. How much did they spend making that documentary. Didn't they check their facts? Or did they PLAN to mislead the public - not thinking that anyone would do a bit of amateur detective work themselves and expose the fraud?

It's either the sloppiest detective work imaginable - or it's crooked.

Jayelles,

Does it matter if they checked their facts, what they publish determines their intentions, just as much as does what they omit!

Its obvious who will have funded such a documentary, and I also think there will be websites funded on the same basis to promote an IDI theory!

Jayelles said:
No, that is not Gary Oliva. He is one of Tracey's witnesses against Mr X in Tracey III. You probably wouldn't have seen him in the US version of this documentary because his role in the British version was to say what a bad, scary man Mr X was and of course Mr X turned out not to be a valid suspect after all so he was kind of redundant for the US version where the whole Mr X theory was pulled.

I honestly don't know what kind of detectives San Augustin & Gray are. They were on Tracey III saying they needed money to pursue this lead. Twice they said he'd "disappeared", yet using documents which THEY showed on the documentary, it took us 5 minutes to find out who he was. These records showed that he was given 4 years probation starting August 1996. We also (easily) found out that he moved across the US to another State for a fresh start and that he served his probation there WITHOUT DEFAULT. It then took us minutes to contact him via his Website - which came up amongst the top hits when you googled his (unusual) name. We used the phone number which was on the website - and we made contact with him easily. He was bewildered, upset (as you can imagine) and he immediately contacted the Boulder DA's office and spoke to Tom Bennett. He wanted to take a DNA test to prove his innocence and he had plenty of witnesses who could vouch that he had been in another state when JonBenet and Helgoth died.

And we did it for free!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what the bill would have looked like for the poor Rams had their Hired Guns actually pulled the trigger?!

:dance:
RR

Jayelles said:
Elsewhere it is being reported that this weeks's NE headlines that JonBenet's killer was at the funeral. It is further reported that John Kenady turned up at Patsy's funeral but was turned away by Pam paugh.

For those who don't know, John Kenady is a Boulderite whose friend Michael Helgoth committed suicide on the day after Hunter's address to the killer ("soon there will be no-one left but you....").

Some people saw the suicide as significant - John Kenady subsequently broke into the Helgoth home and allegedly stole a pair of Hi-Tec boots which he took to TeamRamsey as "evidence". He also stole a cheque and some artwork which had nothing to do with JonBenet's murder but which may help define his character a little LOL Helgoth was investigated but there was nothing to connect him with the Ramsey case. His DNA was not a match for example.

(I'm not certain if the Hi-Tecs were ever proved to be Helgoths BTW)

The inability to connect Michael Helgoth to the Ramsey home didn't stop RST Michael Tracey from making a documentary naming Hegoth as an accessory. John Kenady was the *star* of this documentary about the Ramsey case and he was alert, articulate as he described the BAD man Mr X who had been a friend of Helgoth. Tracey's documentary presented Mr X as investigators' "Prime Suspect" with helgoth as accessory. The documentary built a case against Mr X for midnight bulglaries, the murder of little Allie Berrelez (sp), of JonBenet Ramsey's murder then suggested that Mr X murdered Michael Helgoth and that he later was respeonsible for the Dancewest assault. The documentary claimed that Mr X had "disappeared" adding a flair of intrigue to the theory.

Alas, it was a crock of fish. the "Investigators" who starred in the programme were Ramsey PIs - and not the official investigators as viewers may have been forgiven for believing and Mr X hadn't disappeared at all. In fact, he had been on probation for 4 years after assaulting his wife and had moved to another State in the August prior to JonBenet's murder. He wasn't in Boulder at the time of the murder ... or when Helgoth committed suicide ... or when the Dancewest assault took place.

What's more, it later transpired that teamRamsey KNEW he hadn't disappeared. Members of this forum tracked him down from an arrest sheet which Tracey showed on his documentary, and contacted him via his web business within minutes (Mr X has an unusual name and was running an Internet jewellery business).

Mr X's reaction was one of astonishment and outrage. He was so upset that he immediately contacted the Boulder DA's office and demanded a DNA test to clear himself. he was told by the OFFICIAL investogators that he was not a suspect - and never had been.

The whole documentary, as it was shown in the UK was based upon a lie!

What's more, the documentary suggested that Mr X killed Helgoth to stop him talking about the Ramsey murder. This is despite the fact that the sudden death inquiry decided he was a suicide. Another of Helgoth's friends posted here for a while and he told us that Helgoth had been depressed about the break up of a relationship and that was why he killed himself on Valentine's Day (not because of Hunter's speech).

At the time of the documentary, several of us asked whether Kenady had been investigated. He has a long rap sheet for offences including child molestation! One of the other *stars* of Tracey's documentary is also almost certainly a sex offender who is on the "failed to register" list. Such was the quality of his witnesses.

There certainly are questions about Kenady. He apparently tried to contact police 10+ times to report his suspicions about his dead friend Helgoth (why not before his death?) Then he comes up with a pair of Hi-Tec boots which he claimes belonged to Helgoth - was this after it was reported in the media about the Hi-Tecs? was it proved the boots DID belong to Helgoth?

Kenady told a story about Helgoth boasting about coming $60K soon (half the ransom amount). Well we only have Kenady's word for this.

Unfortunately, tv documentaries are made for entertainment (docutainment). They sell better if they tell a good story. Fortunately, after we exposed the mr X hoax, Tracey had to completely revamp his documentary before it could be shown in the US and ... we never did hear any more from John San Augustin "Ramsey Investigator" who wanted lots of money to find the mysterious "disappeared" Mr X..... LOL

So if it's true, why did John Kenady turn up at Patsy's funeral? And if it's true, why did Aunt Pam turn him away? If it's true, will he be angered by the rejection? If it's true will he change his story?
What I would really like to know but haven't been able to find out is exactly when Kenady went to the BDP with his information on Helgoth. He said got no response from those 10 - 20 calls.

Please Jayelles, where did you find the information that Kenady came forward AFTER Helgoth's death?

Jayelles said:
This is one of Tracey's other *stars* (in the bandana). He seemed stoned and his speech wasn't too clear:-

Comparison.jpg

The photo on the left is of one of COlorado's sex offenders who has FAILED TO REGISTER. Looks like it could be the same guy to me.
I don't think the ears match. They could BOTH be sex offenders though.

I just watched this doco and needed to get all of your views on it...I saw the version that was aired in the U.K... so many questions were asked and all sorts of long bows drawn. But I came here and jayelles has sorted it out for me...
Thanks. As soon as I read here that it was made by Tracey I knew it was all crappola.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back