AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in Pine Bluff which is about 30 minutes away from Stutgart. Stutgart is known as Sugar Town because the farmers grow so much rice. It's also widely known as the duck hunting Capitol of the world. Not many places she could be hiding willingly (IMO) but lots of farm land to search. LOTS of farm land

Hi...I can't believe I'm just now hearing about this yesterday... So sorry if this was said or brought up.... This is sooo reminding me about the Hailey Dunn case... Anyone else?

Here is the friends mom who reported her missing - interview with JVM on HLN. Highly recommend watching this!!! Very troubling. http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/10/13/vanished-arkansas-teen-cassie-compton

I agree. I watched last night and was alarmed by quite a bit the mom of the male friend said. It's my understanding that she filed the missing persons reports, not the mom or moms boyfriend. That in itself screams red flag to me. I hope they're looking at the family closely.

I totally agree coralynne. On the tape, according to the friend's mom, he seems to be denying she came home at all, then said he went to the station to file a police report when police seem to deny this and the friends mom was the one who actually filed the report on Monday.

JMV asked why Cassie was staying at her house and she replied that she wanted to get away from problems inside the home. MUCH more to this story. Especially if mom didn't file the police report. Also, in my opinion...I wish they would share other photos of Cassie. The ones they posted don't show her smiling at all.

JMV asked why Cassie was staying at her house and she replied that she wanted to get away from problems inside the home. MUCH more to this story. Especially if mom didn't file the police report. Also, in my opinion...I wish they would share other photos of Cassie. The ones they posted don't show her smiling at all.

There may not be any. This is the age of selfies and they're probably the only recent photos they have of her.

Edited: I found her Facebook and the images shared were the only ones public ally available on her profile.

There may not be any. This is the age of selfies and they're probably the only recent photos they have of her.

Agree that could definitely be the case. But where's her yearbook picture? They don't have to be that recent.

I mean, yes these could be the only images available. But if they're not, they're doing her another injustice by not releasing more.

Ok, well I just found her FB page and it looks like those were the images she posted. So, that's good to know they're using her images. I know that she has blonde hair now- but this was her profile pic in Dec 13. Her eyes look blue? I hope they find this sweet girl. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413314217.055200.jpg

I watched this report about this young 15 year old last night on JVM and I am just so sick of these local law enforcement agencies taking their sweet time in finding someone under 18.

Here where I live, last year, parents came home one Sunday evening and their daughter was gone. The son was still there but she wasn't.
She was found several hours later, "passed out" in a ditch and she "didn't know" what happened or how she got there.
To relieve the apprehension of the county, the police did make a statement, about there not being any danger.
Recently a 12 year old boy was missing, and he was found a couple of hours later.
My point is this--No matter what, LE did actively search, and they did post from their twitter/facebook pages and our local EMS did post as well as doing robocalls when these calls were made about children missing.

NO WAY should any child NOT be looked for. They could be kidnapped, they could be runaways, they could be in distress..They should be looked for.

Now, if they are found to be runaways, laid up somewhere stoned out of their mind, or just "runaways" because they have to follow rules....
They should be:
Talked with, by LE, Doctors, DCS and such to determine why.
If they just didn't want to follow rules: Community service hours for a year, repaying all the costs in looking for them.
If they were in distressed, then by all means they should be getting help.

Since when did we become a nation of not giving a darn...because of lack of money, drugs, race, etc etc.....

That poor little girl in Alabama, that they police didn't look for her, she was on video and then they found her, thrown away like garbage. She possibly could have been found safe.

I sure hope they find this young girl, the age of 15.

Interview with Mom:

Cassie had just come home from staying the night with friends over the weekend. Nothing unusual, her mother said. She remembers saying, “Hi, baby girl,” as she affectionately called her, but she had been sick and in her bedroom. Judy said she never heard the door open when she left.
And that was the last time she saw or spoke to her. The next morning when she found that she wasn’t in her bedroom she started texting Cassie. After no quick response, she sent anothe text. Then she started calling. Her mother said Cassie always answered her phone — text or call.​

I called and it rang each time, then I called and it went straight to her voicemail, which is not set up,” she said.

“I called friends to see if she was there and she wasn’t,” she explains. It was then that worry began to set in and law enforcement was called.

She said she felt helpless. On September 14th, Compton said she was sick and sleeping in her bedroom when she heard Cassie leave their home. Compton thought Cassie was coming back and realized a couple of hours later she didn't.

"It's tearing my heart out," Compton said through her tears. "Her being out there and God knows where."

For the first few weeks of Cassie's disappearance, Compton said her main focus was on talking with police and the FBI. Reaching out to local media, she said, never crossed her mind. But once she saw news coverage of her daughter's case , she tried to get involved with the search, but said she was shunned away.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/klrt/20581/jxbJHmSRNkaJePXFoNHvtA

some alarming info from that interview!

Mom and BF!!!

BF said he called LE and they told him he had to wait 72 hrs and Marc Klass said sorry no LE agency would tell him that.

Her friend drove her home and BF saw him drop her off then calls and asks the friends mom if she is there.
what the hay?

And SO WHAT if police did tell them that? If it was my kid my next move would be on FB, shouting out to all my friends and hers asking for help. I wouldn't just be like oh, cool, what's on TV tonight then? But I do not believe for one second that LE would tell them they can't report it for 72 hours. That's a whole lotta nope.

So, which one is it?

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848#ixzz3GAu9RO9W

"Cassie had just come home from staying the night with friends over the weekend. Nothing unusual, her mother said. She remembers saying, “Hi, baby girl,” as she affectionately called her, but she had been sick and in her bedroom. Judy said she never heard the door open when she left.

OR

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/klrt/20581/jxbJHmSRNkaJePXFoNHvtA

On September 14th, Compton said she was sick and sleeping in her bedroom when she heard Cassie leave their home. Compton thought Cassie was coming back and realized a couple of hours later she didn't."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990