AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video where Mom shows her prayer box.. Watching Mom's ex boyfriend/fiancé "cry"

those look like some straight up alligator tears.

Keeping his eyes wide open, so the air makes his eyes water and then blinking hard.. Did one 'tear' even fall? Keep trying to force those tears out of your face, buddy.

I didn't feel easy about him from the beginning, this seals it for me. Moo.

Yes!! Finally able to sign in.. I've been following along since this thread started -- a couple questions.

Has there been any info released on what was text to Hunter before she said she was going for cigarettes?

IMOO, she was dropped off, Mom's BF may have said something sarcastic/rude to her, maybe typical of him?, starting drama or a fight with her right off the bat. She got p*ssed, changed, and left not wanting to deal with him. She left without saying bye, correct? Then left the house texting Hunter that said went to get cigarettes.

Are cigarettes a stress reliever for her, my boyfriend will only smoke when he's upset about something.. Was this a way for her to blow off some steam?

Where was Mom's boyfriend from the time she left the house for cigarettes to when Hunters Mom called about her missing?

IMOO I don't see Hunter as a suspect, his Mom comes across very genuine to me - she stated that her house was a safe haven for Cassie. I see Hunter as a big brother type of person to or for Cassie.. But, Of course anything is possible.

According to BR he was home the whole time with JC. However, the SAR guy that led our search told us that Casscoe had been searched the previous weekend because someone's phone pinged in that area during that time frame... BR's phone, Cassie's phone, both phones?

Hunter's mom didn't call LE until the next morning because BR told her that he had called during their last conversation Sunday night. JC told people at the search that someone besides BR (a neighbor, I think) called LE Sunday night to report her missing but it has never been mentioned by any media or in any interviews that I have read. So technically, there is the whole night unaccounted for, if I'm correct.

Do any locals know if JC's car has been searched for evidence? I would hope that the house and car would be searched at the beginning of it all...

And I'm not sure exactly how genuine TS is because JC has said numerous times that Cassie had only been out to their house a few times and only within the 3 weeks prior to her disappearance.

According to the Letter to the Editor referenced HERE, Cassie was reported missing Sunday night.

Hmm. Which is it?

BTW, this isnt about bashing the adults living in the home with Cassie. This is about trying to tease out the details. You know that old adage, the truth never changes? I mean Cassie was seen, not seen, reported Sunday by BR, not reported by BR, not reported at all by BR and JC...which is it?

BR was in the military, not in the military, abused Cassie, didnt abuse Cassie...I mean in all of this mess somewhere is the truth that is going to lead to this baby being recovered. So let's get to it-lets get to the actual truth and get her home.

It breaks my heart.

On the topic of vehicles:

Did Cassie drive? Did she have a permit, and did she drive the family car? Or anyone's car? Who drove the family car?

To our verified insiders, there are some questions lingering on the SAR thread about flyers-distribution locations etc. Follow this link to the thread if you have a second... LINK HERE

The Stuttgart Police report filed the day after Cassie's disappearance states Cassie had a mental disorder. Judy told police Cassie is possibly bipolar.
“She started experiencing mood swings when she was 13,” said Judy

(sorry ETA: link http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past)

OK, I am going to try not to quarterback here but I wonder what 13 year old does not experience significant mood swings kwim? The key piece to this bit of information is that she was prescribed anti depressants according to her mother. That would lead me to believe that Cassie had been to a physician, hopefully recently. That is good-there are medical records. It would be even better if she had/has been to a counselor or therapist. Do any of our locals know if that is true? Had she been receiving counseling? Most physicians who would prescribe meds for depression would make sure that there was some counseling or therapy going on in conjunction with the medication.

According to the Letter to the Editor referenced HERE, Cassie was reported missing Sunday night.

Hmm. Which is it?

LE did not go to JC's house until Monday morning to take a report, she told me that herself, TS has also said that in one of her interviews. I would think that if she was reported missing Sunday night then LE would be there shortly after to take a report and get things moving. IF she was reported missing Sunday night and LE did not think it important enough to check it out until the next morning, then there is something else wrong with the picture.

Did Cassie drive? Did she have a permit, and did she drive the family car? Or anyone's car? Who drove the family car?

I do not believe that Cassie drove. (twinmom96, could you verify this?). Judy technically is the only one who should have been driving her car, but it was said by people close to the investigation that BR occasionally drove it and I have seen him drive it once before (but that was early 2014).

I do not believe that Cassie drove. (twinmom96, could you verify this?). Judy technically is the only one who should have been driving her car, but it was said by people close to the investigation that BR occasionally drove it and I have seen him drive it once before (but that was early 2014).

TY, SmallTownMomma-so I am puzzled by the Letter to the Editor. Unless the writer defines "night she went missing" as something different. If so, we are all operating on a different timeline....

JC is self disclosing her crime which caused her to be registered as a sex offender-that must have been hard to do and I applaud that she brought it up herself. It is hard to know what is material to Cassie's disappearance, so it is good to address the speculation.

If it was disclosed that Cassie was bipolar which is a medical diagnosis and can only be diagnosed with the appropriate testing, then I am confused as to why she wasnt considered endangered missing right out of the gate but that ship has sailed, right, so we should deal with what we have now.

I wish we knew if the outfit she was last known to be wearing was a description given by those who saw her before she went home or it was something her mom assumed/believed she changed in to.... ??

Sorry for the stream of consciousness my fellow sleuthers-Cassie just seems to have faced so much adversity.

(sorry ETA: link http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past)

OK, I am going to try not to quarterback here but I wonder what 13 year old does not experience significant mood swings kwim? The key piece to this bit of information is that she was prescribed anti depressants according to her mother. That would lead me to believe that Cassie had been to a physician, hopefully recently. That is good-there are medical records. It would be even better if she had/has been to a counselor or therapist. Do any of our locals know if that is true? Had she been receiving counseling? Most physicians who would prescribe meds for depression would make sure that there was some counseling or therapy going on in conjunction with the medication.

Stepping back to look at the big picture, doing some simple math, didn't JC and BR get "engaged" exactly two years ago? When Cassie was 13? (That's straight off his FB page. His own words.) But JC "baptized" him, too. So he may use terms in different context!

Stepping back to look at the big picture, doing some simple math, didn't JC and BR get "engaged" exactly two years ago? When Cassie was 13? (That's straight off his FB page. His own words.) But JC "baptized" him, too. So he may use terms in different context!

Unfortunately, like medicating small children with ADHD medication, it is too common in today's society for doctor's to prescribe medication too easily without researching the root of the problems. There are plenty of parents who seek out medication for their children only because they are hyper or don't listen and they can't or won't deal with them.

got4lilgirls: Do you know anywhere around here where Cassie could receive any kind of counseling for bi-polar disorder or depression without having to travel to Little Rock? I know those resources aren't readily available around here.

Unfortunately, like medicating small children with ADHD medication, it is too common in today's society for doctor's to prescribe medication too easily without researching the root of the problems. There are plenty of parents who seek out medication for their children only because they are hyper or don't listen and they can't or won't deal with them.

got4lilgirls: Do you know anywhere around here where Cassie could receive any kind of counseling for bi-polar disorder or depression without having to travel to Little Rock? I know those resources aren't readily available around here.

Pinnacle Pointe of LR has a satellite office here in Stuttgart. There has been another heavily public behavioral health center primarily used by self-pay or non-insured adults. Sometimes, Pointe therapists are able to work out in the schools for weekly visits. It depends on the insurance rules and/or court orders (such as if in emergency foster care). Someone close to me with private BCBS insurance must personally take their child to the local offices (now located directly across from the courthouse on 3rd). If Cassie has not been in school this fall, then ???

I find it disturbing that most of the key pieces of the interview aren't on tape for us to see JC use her own words. LE isn't shown either making the comment on mom & BR being suspects? The reporter also says that "no one has been ruled out" in the video, yet it's not in the article.

There's no discussion of how long Cassie was on medication-a dr obviously diagnosed her-what mental illness did they say she had? Yes teens are moody, but teens can also have mental illnesses and have a harder time than others. This may be why Cassie wasn't extremely social like you see on other teens FB pages, why she wasn't still in school, etc This may be JCs way to explain why she let Cassie do the things she did-drop out of school, sleep over at guy friends houses, etc

Or hinting at the walk-"if her mood swings were bad, she'd go for a walk" WHAT happened that day? Was something said to her & she decided to go for a walk? That could point to if it was a planned moment or random.
I had a cousin at Cassie's age that had anxiety so bad she couldn't leave home-over 13mths in the house, refused to leave. This was back before social media, she's sit inside and watch tv all day.

All assumptions here but honestly this could be seen as her "victim blaming" if you read the article and don't try to look any further, but you could also view it as her say "here these are all the pieces I have & I don't know what to do-help me, just find her, I don't care what you know about us or what I have to tell you."

I myself don't think anyone looks innocent and I'd like to hear JC tell us more about BRs relationship with Cassie & what went on that day but for now I'm not writing her off. Her way of getting her frustrates me yes, but she doing something, she's getting Cassie out there again and that is exactly what we need right now.

If it helps on one of the interviews with TS she said that Cassie did not speak to them, hug them or talk to HS all the way home. I know she was texting JC but not sure why she was not speaking to the other family. Could this be anything?

Twinmom-I think this part may be the hard part about being here when you know ppl that can be considered suspects. Here on WS, we look at everything, big picture & always consider the victim first. You'll find many of us will think of the victim as own-be it a child, parent, etc. It really isn't meant to be offensive but it is because we have learned over time that in today's world anyone can be a suspect and harm one another. So we fight for our victims no matter who appears as the guilty party, sometimes harder when we feel that a parent is at fault because they're there to protect children & many of is here, like you have babies of our own at home. So just a heads up, it isn't personal, we've all just taken Cassie into our hearts and want her safe and if she's now we want smoke held responsible. :)

Oh in no way did I take offense. You will find I am not that type of person. I want to find the answers, what ever they may be. The truth is all I seek and y'all have given me so much help. I know that what ever the outcome the truth is all that matters. This is about Cassie and EVERY avenue needs to be picked apart and closely examined. Yall keep the questions coming because without them there cant be any answers.

If it helps on one of the interviews with TS she said that Cassie did not speak to them, hug them or talk to HS all the way home. I know she was texting JC but not sure why she was not speaking to the other family. Could this be anything?

Wait- are we saying she was silent on the ride home or she wasn't talking at all at the Derby? Is Cassie a normally talkative person as in this would be out of her character?

I would also wonder if she was using her phone on the ride-texting someone besides JC, on FB, Twitter, kik, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95