AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Nov. 6, 2014 This 'Letter to the Editor' was written by Dianne (Di) West...I have no clue who most of the people are that she addresses as contacts, but I wonder if these are the ladies of the restaurant "inner circle"?

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141106/NEWS/141109790?template=printart

"If you want to know “what the story is” or “what’s the deal in this home,” I mean if you really want to know, ask Judy, or Dianne, Denise, Carissa, Katrina, the police, the FBI, the Klaas Foundation, but asking allows you to open your heart before your mouth. Really care, whomever you talk to about this situation."

It's dang near like coven or secret society!!!! There is no clear "point person"...When I contacted the FB group, I wasn't even given the name of who I was speaking to...Really? SOMEONE really should get out in front of this and show some type of leadership/organization. Names, contact info, and willingness to accept help, provide info, or accept info any time. All of this wishy-washy, kind-of-fact stuff is like building a foundation on shifting sand. Is the task to be a light for this child to great? *sigh* I know, I know..."preaching to the choir".

I think it's a consensus here that the actions of those closest to Cassie are difficult to understand, at best. How inappropriate is it to reach out to TS to see how willing she would be to help us answer your above questions, either directly or indirectly through one of us. I don't want to contact minors; if there are any other people in te area you guys know of that I could get in touch with let me know! The town of Stuttgard doesn't seem too connected to twitter but I'm still trying.

A mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think even if you did it would be considered rumors. TS would need to have the info on MSM or become verified for it to be admissible. At least that's how I interpret the TOS.

A mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think even if you did it would be considered rumors. TS would need to have the info on MSM or become verified for it to be admissible. At least that's how I interpret the TOS.

Thanks. So only mom can answer those questions?

Thanks. So only mom can answer those questions?

No, not at all. Like I said a few posts back-we have 3 VIs here that can help us out with these. TS can also register & fill out a form to be a VI in addition.

I keep trying to reply to Saucygals post & the app won't let me? Anyways here is my reply to post #802-
While I agree that the quote from the letter to the editor wasn't helpful-she really should have just said "If you want to help contact *advertiser censored* (KK, specific person, etc) at___" But honestly I don't think the general public needs to know the names of FB admins. Too many times admins are targeted & take away the focus of the group. JMO.

WS doesnt really permit sleuthers reaching out to players on behalf of WS. WS will designate someone, typically, to take on a role along those lines. I think that there is a lot here that deserves specific answers and the lack of answers is bringing obstruction to mind for me. And I am not just talking about JC. Hopefully LE has this, but most of it is benign. All of it will help focus people who may be in a position to come across evidence...it is harmless to release it unless you dont want her to be found. jmo.

I just wanted to give my thoughts on JC's interview http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

"cause I want to find my daughter, um, it seems i've been excluded and every one else's trying to get out there and be on tv and I appreciate what they're doing..."

Who the heck cares what is going on and who is trying to help? This seems to me like she's more focused on drama and conflict than Cassie.

When she says "cassie, you're not in any trouble baby, just come home"...her facial expressions almost seem like she doesn't believe what she's saying. I say this knowing that I'm a terrible liar and have the same horrible poker face as my mother. Her facial expressions don't seem like someone who believes what they are saying.

"I worry about if she's getting anything to eat or a place to sleep" seems such an odd thing to say.

When she talks about waking up at 8:12, from there it sound memorized or rehearsed.

I'm still not convinced that Cassie ever went into the house, JC never indicates she saw her or that Cassie said anything.

She said she "posted flyers in little rock, uh all kinds of places"...why couldn't she specify where or why little rock?

"i've been left out" "it makes me feel terrible, it makes me feel like they are trying to take over my daughter....I appreciate everything they've done, but involve me, I'm the one with the missing daughter, I've raised her all her life, just me and her"....It's all about JC.

She keeps circling back to how she feels and why she's upset about other people trying to find her daughter. Why?

So she was engaged to an older person at one time? She's 15 years old. How long ago was that? Who was that? When the interviewer asked if JC had told the FBI that she seemed to avoid answering it directly and said "i've told them everything I know".

I notice she is still wearing an engagement ring....

eta: sorry I've been MIA, I've been sick and have a sick kiddo so I've not been on this week

How about an open invitation for anyone who can answer specific simple questions regarding Cassie to come on board-it goes without saying that we welcome anyone's input however!!! But if you can shed some light, please please please share something with one of us. Email, private message...whatever makes you comfortable. :)

I just wanted to give my thoughts on JC's interview http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

"cause I want to find my daughter, um, it seems i've been excluded and every one else's trying to get out there and be on tv and I appreciate what they're doing..."

Who the heck cares what is going on and who is trying to help? This seems to me like she's more focused on drama and conflict than Cassie.

When she says "cassie, you're not in any trouble baby, just come home"...her facial expressions almost seem like she doesn't believe what she's saying. I say this knowing that I'm a terrible liar and have the same horrible poker face as my mother. Her facial expressions don't seem like someone who believes what they are saying.

"I worry about if she's getting anything to eat or a place to sleep" seems such an odd thing to say.

When she talks about waking up at 8:12, from there it sound memorized or rehearsed.

I'm still not convinced that Cassie ever went into the house, JC never indicates she saw her or that Cassie said anything.

She said she "posted flyers in little rock, uh all kinds of places"...why couldn't she specify where or why little rock?

"i've been left out" "it makes me feel terrible, it makes me feel like they are trying to take over my daughter....I appreciate everything they've done, but involve me, I'm the one with the missing daughter, I've raised her all her life, just me and her"....It's all about JC.

She keeps circling back to how she feels and why she's upset about other people trying to find her daughter. Why?

So she was engaged to an older person at one time? She's 15 years old. How long ago was that? Who was that? When the interviewer asked if JC had told the FBI that she seemed to avoid answering it directly and said "i've told them everything I know".

I notice she is still wearing an engagement ring....
Sad isnt it??

This is about Cassie.

So just to make sure I have it all straight-

We are looking for specific information that will help lead to Cassie's recovery, we believe. There is a certain level of collective experience here, so I think it is a safe assumption.

We are trying to determine more about the climate of the town and if there is anything that Cassie crossed paths with that led to her disappearance.

Let me tell you, if I were living in Stuttgart, I wouldnt be too comfortable that the person who is in custody on seemingly unrelated charges is the only person to be concerned about.

Just a few photos from prior pages...

Is this Cassie's blonde at the time she disappeared?
10702202_715939428455863_1131876788229224218_n.jpg

Wait.. didnt I have a picture of Cassie in a blue tank top on the thread?

I just don't understand why this is something that's being done right now? Do they not understand the seriousness or just don't care? I'm confused...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...a.1460813387526794.1073741826.100007944405545

That can't possibly be a recent pic. Is it terrible of me to notice her daughter married someone much older??

Honestly, I think that almost everyone around there either knows or believes Cassie is dead and that's why there's no urgency and very little effort being invested.

I believe those wedding photos were taken in 2013. I wondered the same thing as to why JC would post them during this time, no matter when they were taken.

On FB? Was it an older model or a newer model? Sorry meant to quote previous post, got4.

I was browsing trying to help and the holes for duck hunting really make me realize the kind of terrain here. I didn't realize people dug holes and then camouflaged with grass roof tops.. My mind can't even begin to figure out how to search an area like that. I've reached out to a few hunters on twitter and got a positive response from a a few local people on twitter, including an MTV teen mom (don't judge me!!!! Lol) who has already gotten Cassie over 20 retweets (shares) in 20 minutes. I'll see how involved I can get people. At least in terms of hanging fliers, etc.

some storm shelters with vents, but houses not not have basements here because of the hard clay pan about 18 - 24 below soil that's what holds water on the rice so well

There aren't many houses in town with basements. However, my house and a few others in my neighborhood that were built late 1890s to around 1910 do have basements, but I only know of a handful.

TY for your passion, got4!! Are you working in conjunction with the now organized FB group that has access to the fundraising money? Let's not duplicate effort, but maybe target our resources?

I am not in cahoots with them, I just have a courtesy contact admin who doesn't even live in town. We'll call it a good working relationship for this bigger poster project, right now. They are watching us, and we are watching them. We are focused on information, whereas they are about events. Their CHCPLV events page has about 2500 followers, more than the 650 on the FCC page. That's a good board to put out fundraising / awareness ideas on (like we started separate thread). If people want to ask for more posters to be made, I'd like to see their page taking the requests as posts rather than me having to give out my personal e-mail or phone number.

In the video interview with JC she is asked if Cassie was ever engaged to an older male. An obvious reference to Cassie's relationship status a while back on FB where she stated she was engaged.

JC responds with the answer that yes, Cassie had been engaged to a boy a bit older than she a while back.

That sort of took me aback a bit. What 14 or 15 year old girl is actually engaged? I mean I know that teens like to proclaim they are "in a relationship" and "engaged" on FB. But JC's answer seemed to suggest it was more than just a couple of kids proclaiming they were engaged. So I am puzzling that one out.

SO, was this a "real" engagement with a proposal, a ring, family onboard and supportive? :confused:

This entire interview is one HUGE red flag?
she says she went to Little Rock to hand out flyers Whats there and WHY?

My husband went to the Jacksonville/Cabot area the Thursday after she went missing. At that point we were unaware of the situation. I told my husband on Friday night that she was missing and he went to her house to tell JC and BR that he was pretty sure he had seen her in Jacksonville/Cabot the previous day. BR looked at him smirking and said "You saw her with your own two eyes, huh?" and then giggled. My husband said it was one of the creepiest things he had ever heard and it made the hair on his body stand up. At this point, there was no evidence that would lead one to believe in foul play. A few days later my husband drove them up to the area (at JC's request) and he showed them where he thought he saw her and they went door to door to some businesses asking about her and passing out flyers. My husband and BR had some time to talk by themselves that day. My husband went to LE as soon as they returned home and told LE what BR had said. I don't know if I can say anymore than that, it might be relevant evidence that LE is working with, I don't know... no one knows.

In the video interview with JC she is asked if Cassie was ever engaged to an older male. An obvious reference to Cassie's relationship status a while back on FB where she stated she was engaged.

JC responds with the answer that yes, Cassie had been engaged to a boy a bit older than she a while back.

That sort of took me aback a bit. What 14 or 15 year old girl is actually engaged? I mean I know that teens like to proclaim they are "in a relationship" and "engaged" on FB. But JC's answer seemed to suggest it was more than just a couple of kids proclaiming they were engaged. So I am puzzling that one out.

SO, was this a "real" engagement with a proposal, a ring, family onboard and supportive? :confused:

I'm not sure if anyone recalls me saying how similar (from what's been reported/we know) my life as a teen was to Cassie's....My mother was going to sign papers for me to get married at 14 in AR. She actually did sign papers for me a little over a year later, to marry a much older man (31) than myself. It happens, not with my daughter it won't or hasn't (it's be a cold day in hades), but it does happen.

What pharmacy would JC use?

How long before Cassie went missing was any prescription belonging to any household member filled?

I hope that LE have pulled up her pharmacy store card ,or any other store card as they are very informative little pieces of plastic.

We have several pharmacies -- with Wal-Mart being one. But my small pharmacy (Coker-Hampton Drug) comes to mind because it has a delivery and/or curbside service. It is a little upscale with nice gifts, accessories and coffee bar. Might be an awkward place for JC to come in with scripts. (Eddie) Buerkle Drug is another great one downtown, but I don't know if they deliver. And a Dean's Pharmacy, satellite of DeWitt store, is inside one of the grocery stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog