AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have answered this friend, but where and when did you get the info on those phone pings? I think it would be exceptionally interesting if the phone pinged in Cassie's own yard. Actually, it would make a lot of sense to me.

I am terribly sorry, that is not verifiable information just my (mis) understanding from information locals have told me personally.

That's the cell towers used by their phones....not actual pings. For example, right now, I am located between two very specific towers (the only ones in my area at the moment.) My device ( I'm on a handheld) is periodically bouncing off of one or the other depending on where I am on my property. I live in the mountains, so sometimes one is blocked and the other picks up. I can ping myself right now lol.
But a year from now, when I go missing, all those providers will know is that at some point, my device went through these two towers. Kwim?

That's the cell towers used by their phones....not actual pings. For example, right now, I am located between two very specific towers (the only ones in my area at the moment.) My device ( I'm on a handheld) is periodically bouncing off of one or the other depending on where I am on my property. I live in the mountains, so sometimes one is blocked and the other picks up. I can ping myself right now lol.
But a year from now, when I go missing, all those providers will know is that at some point, my device went through these two towers. Kwim?

Well, thanks for the heads up Oriah!

Sorry, couldn't help it :p

I am terribly sorry, that is not verifiable information just my (mis) understanding from information locals have told me personally.

I dont know that it is misinformation, tbh. The point is, I think, is we just dont know. Cassie's phone last pinging in her yard works for me.

Lol!
(Save resources...just tell my dogs to finden!)

I cant argue the accuracy of the LEO statement other than it is what he said. He could have been lying, he could have meant local or he could have meant that there isnt anything that has been provided that is a bonafide lead. IDK.

Oriah states that from the FOIA reviewed, there is absolutely no evidence in this case. As in absolutely no physical evidence whatsoever. IIRC. So we can sit back and say that LE is saying locals arent forthcoming, there arent any leads and there is no evidence. Or we can say they are lying.

At the end of the day, Cassie is still missing. So lets raise her profile and get some bona fide journalists to interview the principals and find out why BR is in jail and what Cassie was wearing and carrying when she disappeared.

If it's any consolation, from local LE, I just got a 'we're not interested.' From feds, I got 'give me 24 hrs and I'll get back to you.' And he did. (But he's a friend, so pretty much....who knows????)

I will say the comfort I am taking is that there doesnt appear to be a crime scene anywhere which would indicate this little one was taken apart prior to being disposed of. Thank God. So maybe we can table that possibility or put it lower on the list?

LOL-The LEO I spoke with was quite passionate and animated albeit confused as to why someone on the outside was taking the time to call it in. We had a 20 minute discussion. I learned a lot about his perspective about the culture in the town among other things. He expressed frustration that people who should be talking werent-I can understand his frustration. Look where we are here as well. :)

Seriously- has ANYONE gotten anything back? Got4, even your fed info,-did you get a copy of the report?

Oriah states that from the FOIA reviewed, there is absolutely no evidence in this case. As in absolutely no physical evidence whatsoever. IIRC. So we can sit back and say that LE is saying locals arent forthcoming, there arent any leads and there is no evidence. Or we can say they are lying.

At the end of the day, Cassie is still missing. So lets raise her profile and get some bona fide journalists to interview the principals and find out why BR is in jail and what Cassie was wearing and carrying when she disappeared.

So, nothing documenting the items removed from the Compton residence either?

Lol I first spoke to a concerned local who contacted ME. I thought they were concerned anyway. They said 'are you here?' When I said no, they actually said 'good.'
Lol. What???? I don't know what to make of anything at this point.

I cant argue the accuracy of the LEO statement other than it is what he said. He could have been lying, he could have meant local or he could have meant that there isnt anything that has been provided that is a bonafide lead. IDK.

Here's a question-what date did you talk to SPD? I called on 11/10 & 11/11. The first call wasn't returned. The 2nd I was told that they had the suspects they were keeping an eye on & a "team" of people working on social media apps & monitoring them. FWIW I wasn't that confident in what I was being told considering the way my call was being handled. If anyone read my first post this is the call I was told in regards to the post about the "secret" that they "can't make someone talk if they don't want to." I'm curious what the date differences were in out calls.

Nope, not that I got. But I was told otherwise.

Perhaps all of this is just one big matter of a right hand not knowing what the left is doing?

I go back & forth between nobody knows wth they're doing & they're keeping tight lipped. I really don't care which path they want to walk as long as they'd just let us know where they are so we can help find Cassie already.

Seriously- has ANYONE gotten anything back? Got4, even your fed info,-did you get a copy of the report?

No, I did not. I never saw the sheriff's deputy write anything down on paper. He spent more time on his phone talking to someone over at Casscoe search than talking to us before leaving us and not taking our found items. I did get a written response (email) back from the FBI agent on Wed., Oct. 8 letting me know they were following up (after writing my narrative of what had happened at site on Sat., Oct. 4). Neighbor's daughter simply told me they, presumably FBI because of the timing, came back to get the bags we had collected when I saw her in the hallway at school. I also spoke with KK by phone (Sat., Oct. 18? and Mon., Oct. 20?) as they were planning their local searches. We definitely talked about getting the KK dogs to sniff our items. I couldn't tell them exactly where the bags went after they left farm. I physically saw the KK dogs at the police station one morning (Tues., Oct. 21?), but I was at work if/when they were at bridge. (I might be a weekend off on the dates for KK as I didn't write them on my calendar.)

Perhaps all of this is just one big matter of a right hand not knowing what the left is doing?

I think it is entirely possible. Maybe it was just luck of the draw. We all know who our contacts are in each jurisdiction...maybe the conflicting information is deliberate. Cant see the benefit, but can see that the jurisdictions *might* not be talking.

I appreciated the extended time that was spent with me. I am not trying to bait-he also prioritized possible locations which I passed along to people who could use that information. That is all I can say about it. Not baiting, just drawing a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog