AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am terribly sorry, that is not verifiable information just my (mis) understanding from information locals have told me personally.

*If* this is the case, hypothetically speaking, it might explain a lot regarding the fact that LE (local) may have settled on JC/BR/whoever else might be on their radar.

Tomorrow is Cassie's 16th birthday. It would be nice if LE did a presser wouldn't it? Even if it was all teasers just taunting those they are watching.

We had a timeline back on thread 2-is that still valid? Could we try to work that with what we know? May be helpful to send the journalist?

We also could keep up our list of what we do know fact wise & our questions. I'm trying to think of what things we could do to continue our progress. ;)

LOL-The LEO I spoke with was quite passionate and animated albeit confused as to why someone on the outside was taking the time to call it in. We had a 20 minute discussion. I learned a lot about his perspective about the culture in the town among other things. He expressed frustration that people who should be talking werent-I can understand his frustration. Look where we are here as well. :)

Do you recall the name of the LEO you spoke to?

If you have a moment please add to the tags at the bottom of the forum! ;)

holler out what you want added, I have scads left I can add.

TEN GUESTS! Fabulous- please register and come join us! Cassie needs all of our help!

holler out what you want added, I have scads left I can add.

Tlcya, would you mind adding post 222 to the tags? This is the post with skiboo's map which is fantastic.

Pulling forward iamnotagolem's Timeline. Adding in Sunset time

9/13 - 1:30p Cassie picked up for trip to derby in Dewitt
9/14 - 6:05p HS leaves his home to drop Cassie off
9/14 - 6:45p HS returns to his home
9/14 - 7:00p HS receives text that Cassie was going for cigarettes
9/14 - 7:19p Sunset - http://www.southwesternadventist.org/assets/245916
9/14 - 8:00p JC wakes from a nap and Cassie is gone
9/14 - 9:00p BR rides his bike to police station to report her missing ?
9/14 - 9:14p BR calls TS looking for Cassie
9/15 - TS calls police department reporting Cassie missing
10/3 - JC & BR's phones seized by LE
10/4 - 8:00a search at airport & Casscoe (possible pings in that area)
10/9 - JC posts to FB for the first time mentioning Cassie
10/11 - JC posts to FB that she is no longer with Brandon
10/13 - TS appears on JVM - transcript here http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...3/ijvm.01.html
10/15 - 7:12a JC posts that butthead is gone
10/18 - volunteer search (STM involved)
10/18 - KT/KC posts that she told Cassie's secret
11/7 - BR & JC "still considered suspects - http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past
11/9 - 2:00p meeting to discuss forming teams to split tasks
11/9 - Cassie's FB page liked her missing fb page

9/14 - 7:19p Sunset -http://www.southwesternadventist.org/assets/245916
10/11 - volunteer search (STM involved)
10/13 - TS appears on JVM - transcript here http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...3/ijvm.01.html
11/7 - BR & JC "still considered suspects - http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past
Volunteer search was on October 18. I was wrong on my dates the first couple times I referred to the search but corrected it in later posts. Sorry for the confusion.

I pulled forward the list of questions. I know we have hashed up a few of them, but it seems even so we still don't have solid answers, just educated guesses.
1) Clothing size, boot size & description including brand
2) Phone description including model number
3) Who was really outside when Cassie came home- JC, BR, friends?
4) Which of JC’s recollections of that night are correct- Did she see Cassie, did she talk to Cassie, was she sleeping? Was it 8pm or 8am that she started texting Cassie?
5) It has been stated that Cassie was quiet on the ride back from the derby and possibly prior. Can we get more detail on this? Was it not like Cassie to be quiet?
6) What was the order of events for BR in regards to calls to TS & LE along with visits to LE the night Cassie went missing
7) What time was the Missing persons report made & by whom?
8) Why did BR ride his bike to the station rather than call for an officer?
9) How much money did Cassie have with her? Since she left her purse behind, was there still money left in her purse?
10) Did Cassie’s phone run out of minutes and when? It was said her phone was hitting VM was that her phone dead or no minutes?
11) What was Cassie’s usual “cigarette run” like? Ie- store, older friend got them for her at the store, she went to a friend’s house, met a friend’s somewhere, etc
12) The 2 times that Cassie ran away for 3-4 days when was she reported & how long after she left was she reported? Where did she go?
13) How was the runaway status introduced & when was Cassies status changed to Missing?
14) Status of the FOIA requests? Has one been submitted since TwinMama hasn’t returned? (including logs, FD info etc)
15) Was there a FOIA request submitted on the found items incident?
16) We need an idea of Cassie’s personality- was she naïve, outgoing, etc
17) Who are Cassie’s friends other than HS?
18) Did anyone else at the Youth Group (?First Baptist) ever really talk to Cassie? Maybe they know some info through small talk.
19) What other activities was Cassie into other than Youth Group?
20) Where did Cassie get her scars- I have seen car accident & from a dog attack.
21) Was the pink apple device an iPod Cassie had or a friends iPhone/iPod?
22) How did JC & BR meet?
23) What is BR & Cassie’s relationship like? OK, controlling, etc?
24) Do Cassie & BR have mutual friends?
25) Cassie is still not in NAMUS-is there a reason that LE, ASP & FBI feel that shouldn’t be done?
26) Are there any future search plans?
27) Were all of BRs things removed from the home? Specifically electronics, journals, etc
28) Does the family have a PC? Was that taken by LE?
29) Are there any firearms in the home of JC & if so are they registered? How about in the home of TS? If so, are any of them missing?
30) In JCs home now- has anything changed? Photos- more? Less? Are things new or missing- curtains, bedding?

9/14 - 7:19p Sunset - http://www.southwesternadventist.org/assets/245916
10/11 - volunteer search (STM involved)

Can you add in some dates with links for the other TV interviews? That's how I peg the timeline visually in my mind. KATV is Channel 7. KTHV is Channel 11. FOX16 holds both channels 4 and 16 (they share clips, I think). Channel 4 does have the arkansasmatters.com site, too.

This wasn't mine, it was the art work of iamnotagolem, feel free to copy/paste & make additions. I am not as familiar with those pieces & don't want to add inaccurate info.

As a side note- I know we also had an ongoing list of "what we do know" but it was spanned over multiple posts and harder to search. Does anyone have it handy? I am EST 2 more hours and Cassie is 16....this sucks.

Soul, I understand...but that's not my understanding of ping data at all...if you could get a last ping off every phone out there for a year or more, heck we'd be finding almost everyone who goes missing. Those, I believe, are records retained on the contracts (the assigned #s.) Like, who did my cell call on Sept 23rd 2014 and what tower did it go through...but maybe I'm missing something here....

You can get ping data for every phone out there ,according to that link I posted. The prepaid phones do not need a warrant to get ping info from.

The records are retained by the phone company provider .

If the phones were on and everyone had a full battery and they were not the first thing people disabled to avoid being caught we would find alot more people. The newer phones coming out now ,will be able to ping towers even when turned off. I bet a few people get caught by that feature.

I really need to brush up on my technology, I guess. I just went through a bunch of info and records and techie stuff such and we've got 7 open cases in 3 states that we couldn't recover this year because no ping data available when phone was gone with person. And 4 of those were subpoenas, the providers just had nothing after last activity. Idk what we're doing wrong but for sure I'm gonna try and figure it out.
Thanks for pointing out.

I really need to brush up on my technology, I guess. I just went through a bunch of info and records and techie stuff such and we've got 7 open cases in 3 states that we couldn't recover this year because no ping data available when phone was gone with person. And 4 of those were subpoenas, the providers just had nothing after last activity. Idk what we're doing wrong but for sure I'm gonna try and figure it out.
Thanks for pointing out.

Nothing after last activity means the phone has been disabled or died.

another link

http://www.wired.com/2011/09/cellular-customer-data/

I know....that's my point lol....Cassie's ping data is nonexistant....and BR or JCs (or others) would really only be useful after the fact, if they pinged during those 4 hrs Cassies phone was still active and/or it was unusual towers for where they claimed usage during that time.
Are you saying you think LE pulled ping data for Cassie's phone for those 4 hrs?
I get that, but it doesn't quite mesh with no release of actual phone description, kwim? I mean, I know I'm kinda hung up on this, but why in the h e double you know what would you conduct a search in an area, citing cell pings, for recovery of either a missing person, a missing phone, or both....and not say what kind of phone you're looking for???

From what I'm catching up on here...
~No new info
~No new leads
~No new suspects
~No Cassie

So very sad.......and angry and for me anger leads to determination. I am dedicating a day to nothing but making (hopefully establishing) contacts somewhere, some way, some how as nothing more than a citizen concerned for this child's welfare. Sweet 16's should not be "celebrated" shrouded in the mess people have made of her life. So, I am going to be positive we WILL get some type of positive news in the next couple of days. When I get angry I get determined as I said above....However, I do not (try not) to do things sloppy. Hang in there Cassie, where ever you are sweet girl....I just want to find out if you're safe and I won't give up until I (we) know! My fellow WS'ers....Thank you for keeping her name going, even if it is only here on the forum. WE know her worth and potential. Chins up...Whilst we may be chasing our tails at the moment - things will happen soon! :websleuther:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax