General discussion thread No. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see these types of drastic changes it makes my hinkey meter go wacko...

In this interview they were asked if they felt like they were being watched.

They said No.

http://tinyurl.com/2z5lb5

But most recently:

"But Gerry and wife Kate - who are both official suspects - are convinced their daughter was snatched to order after being watched for days."

http://tinyurl.com/yovo95

When I see these types of drastic changes it makes my hinkey meter go wacko...

In this interview they were asked if they felt like they were being watched.

They said No.

http://tinyurl.com/2z5lb5

But most recently:

"But Gerry and wife Kate - who are both official suspects - are convinced their daughter was snatched to order after being watched for days."

http://tinyurl.com/yovo95

It could be a story change ... it could be suspicious. Have they been asked? Did they ever say, in the second interview, that they felt watched? Because that would indeed be a contradiction.

It also could be that they have some other information that we don't know. They could now be operating on a different theory that they must have been watched, even though they didn't know it at the time.

eg, they noticed nothing suspicious about their holiday until someone pointed out some anomaly later. Such as, a towel boy delivered towels to their apt at 3 pm every day, and they didn't think it suspicious. Six weeks after the disappearance, they happen to discover that there is no towel service at the resort. Thus, it changes their mind about whether they were being watched (Yes, I completely made that up, as an example. Or maybe I should try to start a rumor and see where it goes! ha ha)

I know. I was upset about that too. From my link above, it says that the police told the one lady that Madeliene was presumed dead. And it took the police a month to ask for the CCV tapes of the sighting at the gas station!! A month! The tapes had been recorded over at that point! :furious:

How much valuable time was lost? How much valuable information?

I can't blame the McCann's one bit for hiring their own investigators.

It is enough to make you throw the stupid laptop in the pool.....:mad:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/

Morocco Police and Madeleine' sightings: Witnesses reports had no consistency

"In the video from the shop at the gas station, according to the same source from Moroccan Police, Mrs Mari Pollard is seen coming inside the shop and buying water and other small items. But there is no child at all, in the images taken inside the shop. Also, in the videos from CCTV cameras at both hotels there is no child that looks like Madeleine."

It could be a story change ... it could be suspicious. Have they been asked? Did they ever say, in the second interview, that they felt watched? Because that would indeed be a contradiction.

It also could be that they have some other information that we don't know. They could now be operating on a different theory that they must have been watched, even though they didn't know it at the time.

eg, they noticed nothing suspicious about their holiday until someone pointed out some anomaly later. Such as, a towel boy delivered towels to their apt at 3 pm every day, and they didn't think it suspicious. Six weeks after the disappearance, they happen to discover that there is no towel service at the resort. Thus, it changes their mind about whether they were being watched (Yes, I completely made that up, as an example. Or maybe I should try to start a rumor and see where it goes! ha ha)

I hear ya pinto....I know we can take these different inconsistencies and apply an interpretation that seems logical. It is just the cumulative effect that makes me absolutely NUTZ.

I really wish I could just let it go....but something keeps drawing me back and I think it is this:

Picture2.png

I bolded the part I want to address. Your right how many times do people look back and say why didn't I notice all the signs. Why did I think that was normal. It is human nature to restep all of your movements following a tragic event and finds things you felt at the time were nothing but turned out to be something. Gerry remembering the door being ajar and thinking it is strange but not giving it to much thought at the time - is just him reliving the fateful night and finding every strange or out of normal occurance. If I remember correctly it even happened for Sharon Roca during the Laci case.

Hindsite it twenty twenty - unfortunaly we all must live in the present.

JMO

Speaking of the fund....would you all look at this picture (and picture #8) and tell me what you think?

http://tinyurl.com/32m8de

Thanks.

I guess I saw the pics you wanted us too. The bigger agenda? The investiagtion, the fund campaign then the bigger agenda.

No feelings of even a little girl being the main thing of it all. Who would have even known, if we didn't know? Not by the posters. No, it just doesn't seem natural.

I guess I saw the pics you wanted us too. The bigger agenda? The investiagtion, the fund campaign then the bigger agenda.

No feelings of even a little girl being the main thing of it all. Who would have even known, if we didn't know? Not by the posters. No, it just doesn't seem natural.
I have never seen a chart like that in a missing child case.
It's weird.

Looks like Nanny Charlotte is wanting her fifteen minutes, and then some! In her photo at The Daily Mail, she's showing a lot of leg. Very pretty girl.

As they say in vaudeville, "Everybody wants to get into the act."
Nanny Charlotte would make a good stripper name. :eek:

Well, then you'd say something like "Well, we hadn't realized this previously but as we started to think of our vacation from a new perspective, and consider events that happened we believe we might have been watched and followed", offering an explanation of those events that made you believe that, no? Because normal people know that when you say "No, we werent' watched" and then when you go to say "Yes, we are watched" that other people arent' going to understand what changed.

Actually, it says "wider agenda" not "bigger agenda."

As far as feelings, Gerry looks quite haggard, IMO.

And who would know if we didn't know? How would we know if the McCann's didn't orchestrate this massive campaign?

I have never seen a chart like that in a missing child case.
It's weird.

I think it's a form of organizing. Any massive campaign like this, any large search, anytime you have to organize ideas and people, I don't doubt charts are involved. It also seems perfectly natural to me that someone that is a doctor is used to learning and organizing by use of charts.

Sorry, folks, I just don't see how any of this is sinister.

Wider, bigger, what's the difference? Nothing again about the wider search for Maddie. Agenda is the words I question. Yep, there is an agenda going on. What kind of people were in the room of this prepared organized agenda being presented for, minus search efforts.

Why do they need a fund, there's no searching going on.

Wider, bigger, what's the difference? Nothing again about the wider search for Maddie. Agenda is the words I question. Yep, there is an agenda going on. What kind of people were in the room of this prepared organized agenda being presented for, minus search efforts.

Of course there's searches going on, Kool!

The PJ are searching for a body, and the McCann's investigators are searching tips of her sightings... fliers everywhere, keeping the media interested, that's all part of it, too.

Why do you keep insisting there aren't any searches??

I think the word "agenda" is what got me, too. Also, Gerry or whoever made the chart had a hard time spelling the word "investigation".

I know. I was upset about that too. From my link above, it says that the police told the one lady that Madeliene was presumed dead. And it took the police a month to ask for the CCV tapes of the sighting at the gas station!! A month! The tapes had been recorded over at that point! :furious:

How much valuable time was lost? How much valuable information?

I can't blame the McCann's one bit for hiring their own investigators.

I agree with you IrishMist.
Those original tapes could have been taped over 100 times by now. Wasted time is right. Prayers that she'll be found.

Of course there's searches going on, Kool!

The PJ are searching for a body, and the McCann's investigators are searching tips of her sightings... fliers everywhere, keeping the media interested, that's all part of it, too.

Why do you keep insisting there aren't any searches??

No there's not. I say that to the shame of law enforcement, the parents, the family of Maddy, and the citizens of the area of portugal thats practical for them to reach and search.

Keeping the media interested is what all the b'ing is going on around here. The media is interested so every other thread is flavored with gripes, innuendo's allegations of witchin hunting, leaks.

Then on the other hand of the case, I read a post by a frequent poster on this forum who totally contradicts themselves again today that no one has caught. It's so irritating, because I'm all for everyone's opinions.

The forum has went to :sick: concerning mostly good ideas, theories, opinions, news articles, leaks yes even leaks can be true, and open discussion.

Irish, the last few sentences wasn't intended for you, I was just adding into this post to save space.

I looked at the photos several times and I felt my eyes glazing over the way they do when I have had to attend a tedious training meeting of some kind (usually the government-sponsored ones.)

I wonder why they McCanns feel the need to emphasize the "wider agenda" in their campaign. Does Gerry feel that people will not help search or aid in the search to find Maddie, if that is connected to other children? Kate mentioned repeatedly the "bigger picture" with other missing children, but I have never seen any concrete figures or facts mentioned to back that up as a major focus.
Not saying she hasn't said it, just that I haven't seen anything more specific other than those references to them feeling the need to help other children as well as Maddie, or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member