The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

According to Drew he was the watch commander that weekend.:silenced:

Did he really say that? Because according to Drew, he was also the watch commander the weekend Kathleen Savio died. I want to say that he stated this during the Today Show interview.

I too am interested in finding out more about Stacey's Mom. She did disaapear at times,but she seemed to return, or atleast make some contact that they knew where she was. Then she turns up missing and never found, no contact.........that is not her MO.

Drew keeps saying he thinks she is alive somewhere..almost like he is certain. I don't buy that from him. I think Drew may have killed her because as messed up as her life had been, it was because of her young children dying, not from some other source. That's why I believe she always continued to come back and make contact with someone in the family.
IMHO, Drew killed her because she was in his way as far as dating and seducing her daughter Stacey, who I believe was probably much younger then he admits when he first started dating her.

Hi Delta- I wanted to suggest something... If I'm reading the timeline correctly... when SP's mother went 'missing', SP was living full time with her father and stepmother. I don't think her mom was really involved in her life much in the months before she went missing. IMO- if he DID do something to her mother, and I do think it's possible, it was for some reason that we haven't uncovered yet. Mom couldn't really have been 'in his way' if she wasn't around.

Did he really say that? Because according to Drew, he was also the watch commander the weekend Kathleen Savio died. I want to say that he stated this during the Today Show interview.

I'm sorry, that was the weekend I was referring.:doh:

He probably killed Monica's brother, maybe the brother had morals and threatened to tell his wife he was cheating on her with Monica. Her brother obviously wasn't upset due to jealousy (brother and sister) he most likely had morals and was going to tell. Drew had to shut him up.
If he killed Stacy's mom, it could have just been an murder of opportunity that presented itself to him. She was always taking off for awhile, they showing up. He figured he could get away with it and did it. If he already had intentions to kill Stacy, then he already got her mother out of the way if he thought her mother would ask too many questions. That's a sociopath. He sounds for sure like a serial killer.
Kathleen Salvio drowned in a bathtub? Either that was a very big bathtub or she was murdered for the life insurance. Adults usually don't fit completely into bathtubs to submerge themselves.
Who is Christie Cales?

Meow, remember in one of Kathleens letters she stated that Drew would do anything to shut her up and then talked about him burning down the house. There was another instance where she kept stating Stacy's age as 16, don't think it was the same letter because I've often wondered if that was what she meant he wanted to shut her up about. At least one of the things anyway. The financial angle was the main motive imo.

I'm sorry, that was the weekend I was referring.:doh:

LOL Golfmom...

geez... most people take good care of people on Watch Commander weekend.... this guy takes the this opportunity to kill people. :hand:

I can't find any comments by Greta on the link you posted. It's about Stacy being at Denny's.

This is the first time I have been unable to find an entire entry she has written. Did she remove the part she wrote about Victoria and the murder of a man she was dating?

Hi SJ,

Look again for comment left by Jane at 4:28pm. Then at 5:05pm she posts again saying it was from a National Enquirer article.

U.

I can't find any comments by Greta on the link you posted. It's about Stacy being at Denny's.

This is the first time I have been unable to find an entire entry she has written. Did she remove the part she wrote about Victoria and the murder of a man she was dating?

Greta didn't say anything about Victoria and the murder of a man she was dating, a poster did

From Greta's blog.

Apparently, after her divorce from DP in 1992, his second wife, Victoria, began dating a man and he was killed. The murder was never solved, but now, according to this article, the State Police are taking another look at this murder.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/1...t-at-a-dennys-by-sgt-peterson/#comment-103560
I have a feeling that this is just a misunderstanding and it wasn't Vicky cheating and boyfriend died, it was DP cheating (Monica) and her brother (Scott) dying. ??

Hi SJ,

Look again for comment left by Jane at 4:28pm. Then at 5:05pm she posts again saying it was from a National Enquirer article.

U.

--->>>I subscribe to the NE, the last one I currently have is dated Nov 26, 2007, This issue is the first one that had news of DP and missing Stacy.

The next issue is on news stand yesterday but I do not get the current on the news stand issue in my mailbox until next Tuesday!!!!

No mention of Victoria in the issue that I have.

There is a separate story in the issue I have, with background of red, that states,
"New Investigation into Suspicious death of Ex-wife, AND AND is only about Kathleen Savio. Also says, Woman's body to be exhumed and re-examined."

Wonder if the Greta poster may have had "The Globe"? I donut take that or even buy except once in a while.

I have a feeling that this is just a misunderstanding and it wasn't Vicky cheating and boyfriend died, it was DP cheating (Monica) and her brother (Scott) dying. ??

SieSie, I saw this reported somewhere through a legitimate news source and for the life of me can't find it now. I have a feeling this one will be poppin up in our google searches soon.

Greta didn't say anything about Victoria and the murder of a man she was dating, a poster did

Thanks, I understand that now. However, in posts prior to today, that point was not made clear.
I don't have much faith in what anonymous people post in blogs.

It certainly is curious the number of middle aged, healthy people that have died around Drew P, and the younger people also. It certainly gives you pause that he may have been involved in Monika's brother's death, Stacy's Mom 's disappearance, Kathleen's death, now this boyfriend of his second wife , and on Greta someone from the area was writing about another teenager who supposedly tried to commit suicide(he was involved in a drug deal that included a dirty cop), BUT WHEN THE FAMILY FOUND THIS YOUNG MAN HANGING IN BASEMENT they knew he couldn't have done this himself..there was no chair or ladder there, so he couldn't have reached the noose..anyway he did live but has severe brain damage. And now we have Stacy missing..that's a lot misery surrounding this man, and the most he can do is joke?

Originally posted here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1813938&postcount=348

Today, 05:06 PM
maureeng
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1813938", true);

Hi Guys,

I checked the 12/3 edition of the Enquirer and the Globe - I don't know how accurate they are but this is what was said:

DP is known as a dirty, rogue cop by his colleagues who, in 1985, gave the name of an undercover officer to a drug dealer - he was fired for that.

Kathleen Savio told people DP was hitting up drug dealers for money

The police are checking drug dealers and cops as possible accomplices

Victoria Rutkiewicz (O'Neill, Connolly) wife no. 2 had a boyfriend after her divorce from DP and he was murdered in a grisly manner - the case is unsolved - it could have been a "hit"

:eek:

Drew and Victoria divorced in 10-92. I have been checking Illinois data bases and found this one.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/crime/unsolveddetails.cfm?ID=22

Illinois State Police, District Chicago Investigations is seeking assistance regarding the death of Jeffery W. Archer. He was last seen leaving his 1990 Plymouth Voyager, Illinois Registration TU5880 on October 10, 1994, at approximately 5:00 p.m. in the area of 6900 South Wolf Road, Indian Head Park, Illinois. His body was recovered on October 16, 1994, from the Sanitary Shipping Canal, one mile east of Routes 83 and 171.Anyone with any information is urged to contact Special Agent Ray O'Brien, Illinois State Police, District Chicago Investigations at 847/294-4600, or via e-mail at obriera@isp.state.il.us to provide any additional information.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back