Forgery Charges??

Peterson has not been named a suspect in the death of Kathleen Savio. And, it has not yet been ruled a homicide, so Brodsky really has no right to any of those papers.

You mean the autopsy and coroners report? I thought even the Savio's had that. Surely DrewP had copies. :silenced:

No, we all have that. I mean the jury inquest papers, the pictures of the scene, the report by the "investigator". Those papers.

Jamie Colby is outside the home now and mentioned that she talked with the owners of Kathleen Saivo's old house (which is just down the street) and the bathtub is the same. So the tub is available for any investigation purposes. I know some of us were wondering if the tub was still available. It would help with any recreation of the scene since it doesn't seem much was done at the time.

I saw dp on tv with a vidcam horsing around with the reporters. IIRC, Kathleen reported that dp had broken into her home and stole her vidcam and Stacy was using it to record Kathleen's actions the day dp felt the need to put a police move on her in the front yard. I wonder if KP kept serial #s of such things and if the serial # was provided in any police reports.

If that is the camera she reported as stolen, that might substantiate her claims of him entering her home without permission.

I saw dp on tv with a vidcam horsing around with the reporters. IIRC, Kathleen reported that dp had broken into her home and stole her vidcam and Stacy was using it to record Kathleen's actions the day dp felt the need to put a police move on her in the front yard. I wonder if KP kept serial #s of such things and if the serial # was provided in any police reports.

If that is the camera she reported as stolen, that might substantiate her claims of him entering her home without permission.

Think I read something about a set of rings being taken also. I wondered if that was not the set of rings he was suppose to have given Stacy for their anniversary.

I remember hearing that 1 of the news groups there had given DrewP the video cam for him to use, I believe it was abc. Did anyone else hear this?
About rings being taken from Kathleen, that doesn't surprise me at all, it fits in with him not wanting a woman who dares leave him having anything he'd given her. He also wouldn't have wanted her to have a video cam to possibly record him so it also makes sense he would have taken that.

I just want him locked up... please let it happen soon!!!!

VB

he hand written a YEAR after kathleen's death HER WILL on paper witnessed by a fellow office (suprise?) and a builder..designating DP beneficiary, and back dated the WILL preceeding her death..

WHY HASNT THIS BEEN BEEN INVESTIGATED??

Please forward to proper authorities

Lew

he hand written a YEAR after kathleen's death HER WILL on paper witnessed by a fellow office (suprise?) and a builder..designating DP beneficiary, and back dated the WILL preceeding her death..

WHY HASNT THIS BEEN BEEN INVESTIGATED??

Please forward to proper authorities

Lew

Lew..are you saying that the will in Kathleen's case was written AFTER her death and then backdated TO LOOK LIKE IT PROCEDED HER DEATH?

Where did you get that info..from Cassandra..is this possibly part of what he had told Stacy or Stacy knew about this?

Is this the reason one of Drew's oldest sons does not speak with him? I had heard it was due to the way the money was split in the will and that the son felt it should have all gone to the children..is that true?

Do you have a link or sources for this that you can name?

Lew..are you saying that the will in Kathleen's case was written AFTER her death and then backdated TO LOOK LIKE IT PROCEDED HER DEATH?

Where did you get that info..from Cassandra..is this possibly part of what he had told Stacy or Stacy knew about this?

Is this the reason one of Drew's oldest sons does not speak with him? I had heard it was due to the way the money was split in the will and that the son felt it should have all gone to the children..is that true?

Do you have a link or sources for this that you can name?

i believe i saw it on the other blogs-either findstacy or greta's-but try and google it?

Lew, Sorry spent a lot of this afternoon looking but can't find anything suggesting her will is back dated as you read and posted.

What is known is that Kathy's death certificate is misdated...which in itself could possibly invalidate that death certificate..but that investigation into her death is already ongoing..

DD

Lew, Sorry spent a lot of this afternoon looking but can't find anything suggesting her will is back dated as you read and posted.

What is known is that Kathy's death certificate is misdated...which in itself could possibly invalidate that death certificate..but that investigation into her death is already ongoing..

DD
sorry you put that much time into it-but i am 100% certain there were questions about it scribbled on paper and winessed by those guys.

HERE IS LINK:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/636553,4_1_JO06_MISSING_S2.article

We're gonna need links to the above material.

Remember copyright rules when posting snips of articles. Post about ten lines only and include the link. Everytime you copy/paste copyrighted material this rule applies.

Posts lacking a link will be deleted.

DD

~SNIP

A will emerges

A year after Savio's death and the beginning of the legal proceedings to settle her affairs, a will emerged. It was submitted in court on March 23, 2005. Hand-written in capital letters, it was scrawled across two pieces of lined notebook paper and witnessed by Alex J. Morelli and Gary L. Marcolina.

A man named Alex Morelli is a Bolingbrook police officer, and Herald News archives show a man named Gary Marcolina is a developer in the Crest Hill area.

"This day March 2nd 1997 Drew Walter Peterson and Kathleen Savio Peterson, both being of sound body and mind, do hereby bequeath all of our worldly possessions to each other in the event of either of our individual deaths," begins the will filed with court documents.

If they died together, the couple wanted everything to go to certain people, among them Tom and Kris Peterson, their children, and Eric Drew Peterson and Stephen Paul Peterson, Drew Peterson's children from another relationship.

The will lists some of their assets:

~SNIPPED

http://tinyurl.com/2d8g7r

~SNIP

A will emerges

A year after Savio's death and the beginning of the legal proceedings to settle her affairs, a will emerged. It was submitted in court on March 23, 2005. Hand-written in capital letters, it was scrawled across two pieces of lined notebook paper and witnessed by Alex J. Morelli and Gary L. Marcolina.

A man named Alex Morelli is a Bolingbrook police officer, and Herald News archives show a man named Gary Marcolina is a developer in the Crest Hill area.

"This day March 2nd 1997 Drew Walter Peterson and Kathleen Savio Peterson, both being of sound body and mind, do hereby bequeath all of our worldly possessions to each other in the event of either of our individual deaths," begins the will filed with court documents.

If they died together, the couple wanted everything to go to certain people, among them Tom and Kris Peterson, their children, and Eric Drew Peterson and Stephen Paul Peterson, Drew Peterson's children from another relationship.

The will lists some of their assets:

~SNIPPED

http://tinyurl.com/2d8g7rhttp://tinyurl.com/2d8g7r

So TG,

Do you think this will was a forgery? It appears a year later, but is that within the timeframe this normally would have gone to court..or was this a sudden appearance..that no one other then Drew and cohorts knew of until then?

So TG,

Do you think this will was a forgery?
It appears a year later, but is that within the timeframe this normally would have gone to court..or was this a sudden appearance..that no one other then Drew and cohorts knew of until then?

I have no idea if it was forged or not. It could have have written/printed under duress at some point in time and then later DP talked others into witnessing it and etc.

I have no idea if it was forged or not. It could have have written/printed under duress at some point in time and then later DP talked others into witnessing it and etc.

This would open up a whole new area..

One of the signatures on the Will belongs to a developer that may have been lining the pockets of the mayor. When I checked on the mayor his campaign war chest seems to hold lots of contributions from the land developers in the area. And I can't forget Ric Mims comment that the mayor was like an uncle to him, from a Greta Cast. So the mayor probably was good friends with DP as well as Ric Mims and certain developers.

Interesting...because I had totally missed the 1 year later on the will emerging ..I know I read those articles.

Thank you..Lews and TG

So more checking required but ..this is definitely possible then.

I don't understand where the question of a forgery comes up. It looks to me like Drew P and Kathleen wrote the will up during their marriage. And she didn't update it after the divorce. She did remember to change the beneficiaries on her insurance however. It would be interesting to find out who found the will, when it was found and who submitted it to the court.

Will written 3-2-1997
Divorce 2003
Kathleen's death 3-2004
Will submitted to the court 3-23-2005

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members