Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this earlier - it's a blog from Casey's mother on MySpace - but I was just looking at this again.... does the date and headline "my caylee is missing" raise any red flags to anyone else??? Was her Caylee "missing" July 3rd?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Casey does need a mental eval. It is written all over her, imo. I think she did something to the child, but honestly...I don't know that she may not be absolutely certifiable. The family knows she isn't "right in the head". The mother even said her daughter wasn't making ANY sense on Tuesday. I don't think for Casey it is an act. I think she is nuts.

I posted this earlier - it's a blog from Casey's mother on MySpace - but I was just looking at this again.... does the date and headline "my caylee is missing" raise any red flags to anyone else??? Was her Caylee "missing" July 3rd?

What does the below in bold mean?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

OMG! Red flags are waving all over this post!! Wow!

This is dripping with venom if you ask me. WTH?!

Casey does need a mental eval. It is written all over her, imo. I think she did something to the child, but honestly...I don't know that she may not be absolutely certifiable. The family knows she isn't "right in the head". The mother even said her daughter wasn't making ANY sense on Tuesday. I don't think for Casey it is an act. I think she is nuts.

ITA, I think she's always been nuts and I doubt she's ever been a good mother.

There is something wrong with the timelines here. Something is way off and I can't exactly pinpoint it yet.

it all looks fishy to me. I think g-ma and g-pa know more than they are saying.

ITA, I think she's always been nuts and I doubt she's ever been a good mother.
I am wondering if that apple is stuck to the tree? Her mom now sounds like another POI that I would be looking at. Definitely!

when was the sheriffs called? I thought it was the 16th but on Nancy Grace the g-ma said on Tuesday (the 15th) Casey was upset? Or did I hear wrong. I just rewatched it..not sure why this is getting to me so much.

What does the below in bold mean?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

My opinion of this statement (in bold) is that Casey was jealous of her mother's relationship with her granddaughter - my thoughts are that this grandmother was the mother that Casey wasn't - maybe Cindy wasn't able to make a clear enough distinction between parent and grandparent, and Casey was tired of being the child and not the parent -

I am wondering if that apple is stuck to the tree? Her mom now sounds like another POI that I would be looking at. Definitely!

You know, this all kinda reeks of staging and CYA from all parties involved. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that the gparents know what happened to Cayle and turned their attention to saving their daughters butt.

and that is why it took them 4 days to go to police? To get all stories straight?

does someone have a link to where the above is written on myspace? thanx!

suziq, if that was written by the grandmother then the bold part to me means that the grandmother thinks her daughter was jealous of her relationship with caylee, it certainly doesnt sound like the grandmother has never seen her daughter be "anything but a loving mother".

i wouldnt judge the grandmother too harshly just yet, she is the one that alerted police to the whole situation, she may be in quite a bit of denial but i think that is fairly predictable. she hasnt done anything to hinder the investigation, she has apparently been trying to help. im not a big fan of them hiring her a lawyer but she was going to get a lawyer no matter what soooo...

if what is hinted at in that blog posting is true, and there was that dynamic at work in the house, coupled with all the people claiming she was a constant liar and thief, then add in how she has acted since being questioned/detained... and well this would appear to be headed for a very bad ending. whether or not she is legally insane, this girl would certainly appear to have "lost it".

This part of the blog bother's me:
" A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most"

Can't figure it out? what limits?

regarding how much the grandparents know, i think it is a huge leap at this point to imply they had anything to do with any criminal act or even have direct knowledge of anything.

but its obvious that they suspect more than they are letting on in public. the grandfather went to police and told them he felt the daughter was withholding information. and they both stated that they were concerned something bad had happened to caylee.

but now, tonight on nancy grace the grandmother claims there is no reason to think anything bad has happened, and that she cannot imagine it.

i dont think they are covering anything up, i just think they are deep in denial and trying not to think that their daughter could have done what it is starting to look like she did.

and that imo is perfectly natural, and i dont see any reason to really get on them for it just yet.

i guess we hold out the tiniest bit of hope that she just gave caylee away to someone and that she will be found. its possible, i suppose...

liljim, this goes way beyond denial. IMO, gma has covered up for her daughter so long she still doing it. The repeated comments about what a good mother her daughter was does not jive with anything else that's come out. Gma has feigned ignorance to her daughters mental status. I don't buy it. I also thought it was curious how defensive the mother got with Nancy Grace. And trying to pass her daughter off as being helpfull to the investigation? Big ole red flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member