Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Nancy Grace is rerunning her interview with Casey's attorney during the 10-11 pm show? I need to know if I should record that, or GVS.

sorry if this has been mentioned before, but have detectives checked out amy's car at all? Since casey borrowed it for the time that amy was in puerto rico....it's possible that casey somehow used the car to transport caylee's body. Or if caylee is/was alive during that time period, there may be some forensics in there to indicate that as well. Just a thought!
grrrrrreat thought

I found this in the Urban Dictionary, Okam I the only 40 something year old (lol
)that has never heard this

zanny 17 up, 7 downAlprazolam. More commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.
Don't ya just love wakin up in the morning after droppin a few zannys and having no idea what happened for the past 12 hours?

Edited for typos typing not as good now that I am getting old

I think Grandma is about to pop a gasket because she can't make the public believe that the smell of human decomposition can ever be mistaken for rotting food. Even she admits that she and her husband recognized that smell, before they came up with the Pizza Excuse.

Once she has no credibility on such a basic point, nothing else she says is believed.

That's got to be galling.

Too bad. WHERE IS CAYLEE?

dimples... giving this a go...no flames...just a rough estimate here imhoo

sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
june 30 the car is towed
july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT

I think you should definitely set up a thread called Speculative timeline or something like that. You all have done alot today to tighten and clean it up. My timeline is based on media reports and court docs. But it would be nice to be able to keep track of what you all have put together.

I found this in the Urban Dictionary, Ok I am the only 40 something year old (lol
)that has ever heard this

zanny 17 up, 7 downAlprazolam. More commonly known as Xanax. A short acting benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety.
Don't ya just love wakin up in the morning after droppin a few zannys and having no idea what happened for the past 12 hours?

Good find! Most lies are rooted in a grain of truth, no matter how bizarre.

If you read gma's comment it's apparent the money is not going to be spent on Caylee.

The Anthonys have set up a trust find through SunTrust bank for their missing granddaughter.

"I'm an average person that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can't afford that, but you know what? If I have to tap into all of my resources and ask family and friends for donations or whatever, we're going to figure it out," Cindy Anthony said.

Good catch on the quote.

With a $225k reward fund provided and over 100k fliers and nationwide press coverage whenever they pick up the phone, why would they need a trust for Caylee? We are all taking care of her missing grand daughter.

If you read gma's comment it's apparent the money is not going to be spent on Caylee.

The Anthonys have set up a trust find through SunTrust bank for their missing granddaughter.

"I'm an average person that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can't afford that, but you know what? If I have to tap into all of my resources and ask family and friends for donations or whatever, we're going to figure it out," Cindy Anthony said.

Instead of going out begging for money, she needs to get this attorney SHE is paying for, to beg her daughter to tell where Caylee is!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ!

NG called the lawyer on the fact that it took 32 minutes to mention Caylee's name on air.
They flashed breaking news...death odor found in backyard.

Sleuthers

Lets all stop what were doing for a moment and say a prayer for Caylee.

I realized as I have read the last 20 pages grandma is getting her way, she is diverting my attention from the missing child to her and her crazy daughter.

God Bless Caylee

I just LOVE Nancy tonight. She didnt give him time to think. They way she pinned him into a meeting. My back hurts so bad but I was dancin in the floor. I think this case is really getting me, I have felt like crying all day. BTW everyone here has been working so hard , God Bless all of you.. hugs.. Lionheart (aka Angel on myspace)

:confused:
Casey's behavior is learned, IMO.
On last night's Nancy grace a psychologist said that the relationship between the two was enmeshed with no clear boundaries. Just as gma states as the bond trial....'casey is my best friend'

being a mother aint always being a friend....especially in a situation where your grandbaby is missing, there is dead body juice in the trunk of your abandoned car, and your daughter borrowed a shovel from the neighbors for an hour while you were not home and her car was backed up to the garage.

sorry...whew...had to vent on this case! It steals the breath right out of me guys!!!!

NG called the lawyer on the fact that it took 32 minutes to mention Caylee's name on air.

I'm out of the loop here - I thought they'd already had cadaver dogs go over the backyard?

dimples... giving this a go...no flames...just a rough estimate here imhoo

sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
june 30 the car is towed
july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT

on Amy's FB she is without a home though.

here is some of Amy's FB (should I do more?)
amy.jpg

There is information the LE may have that would come from the computers at the GP's home. All of Casey's postings to facebook, myspace etc. If she did not have access to internet or computers in her moving around, then she would have been at the GP's house many times after June 15th and those postings would show it. This would bring down a the whole house of cards around Cindy and Casey.

I thought that it was interesting, that a good number of Casey's Facebook postings were early in the morning -- between 8 and 9.

Maybe from some sort of job or getting on line when mom and dad left for work?

They're going to owe this jerk attorney a couple hundred thousand before she even goes to trial.
IMO

I found this in the Urban Dictionary, Okam I the only 40 something year old (lol

You know, I had heard this before also. (And I'm 48) - but you're onto something there!!!!!

dude! that is tff. I am a nurse and should have known that one! Good job. Zanny. Maybe Jeff does have a friend named Zanny!

Did anyone catch the interview Cindy did earlier today about the Father's Day video? If I recall correctly, she said something about it being a nice day with her dad and her grand-daughter.

I don't remember her mentioning that her daughter was there.

If she wasn't, was she at home later for Cindy to have heard her and Caylee through the bedroom door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288