Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly~ Would you mind losing that whole page and just putting up a link maybe? There are names there that have nothing to do with this case. Thanks!

As far as their jobs go: Cindy's office job is a pretty well paid position as I understand it. She is over the nurses in the field who go out and do home visits. She just does the administrative work in the office. (I had a friend who owned one of these businesses and it is lucrative.)

Casey did work during the time she had Caylee, but it sounds as if she has not held a job really since then. After she had the baby, she went back and they fired her.

Lee has a job he started in Jan 2006 which also allowed for him to live in their residential area (not sure what type of job).

George is unclear as to his jobs during the past 20 years. He did pull a stint for ten years as LE. Now, since last Monday...it sounds like he is a "rentacop", but he would not specify as to what he really does.
Casey's friend JP is a news editor for a station in Orlando.

It sounds as if Casey's friends have decent jobs as young professionals to me. She is the misfit, imo.

ok...this time really goodnight. I wish you all well and lots of rest. Keep on keeping on with your great sleuthing....

Well, I've reached the end of this thread, so its off to bed. Everyone have a good night.
See you all in the morning.

Say that St. Anthony prayer for Caylee.

OME

YES!

and truly, jesse was a police officer who just resigned.

gpa has a job in security. He worked ten years in ohio for the trumbell county sherriff.

cindy is a nurse in an office with five years of vacation time and has an rn license in good standing

don't know much about the rest of them

hope that helps

links please?

I don't know a dang thing about these people. What nursing office, precisely, in Orlando, does Cindy work in? Why is George's unemployment and new job such a mystery, even on the stand? Who are these people employed by? Amy flat-out states that she is looking for a job in 'theatre'. And then Voila! The 'Mommy Gig" comes along on June 25th? What is that all about?

Not asking Nurse, just asking anybody.:confused:

Wonder if Casey, Caylee and GMA were all visiting the nursing home on the 15th of Jun Father's day. It appears the tape of Caylee cuts short when it pans to the left but I did hear a womans voice but whose? Did something happen during that outing upsetting Casey? Or was she not able to hook up with her ex-Jesse on the weekend of the 27th-29th of Jun? Did Jesse reject her offer? He said he heard Caylee on the 24th of Jun. Its an official statement now. Something set her way off where was Caylee the rest of the time and with whom for days at a time?
We haven't heard if Casey was with them at the nursing center. On July 21st, the Detective approached Cindy with the information that her timeline was wrong. He asked for her father's name so they could go look at the sign in sheet to find out who was there and when. She refused to cooperate and stated that if they involved her father...she would no longer speak to them.

Personally, I don't see Casey being the type to visit her grandfather at all. Being it was on a Sunday, my guess is that Casey would be nursing a hangover or sleeping it off somewhere. The girl does like to party.

Maybe it would be a special place to Caylee. If she had been buried in GMA/GPA's yard also her special space then moved later, its possible it would have been to a place Caylee loved and in Casey's mind Caylee is still on a vacation.

The babysitter story is sheer nonsense. Let me sit with Casey I can also get in her head, give me 15 mins. Mom is not going to get Casey to own up she is afraid of her parents reactions and her brothers disappointment. Her friends are not being honest. Why did Amy turn down speaking to the media, does she have an attorney too? WTH

links please?

I don't know a dang thing about these people. What nursing office, precisely, in Orlando, does Cindy work in? Why is George's unemployment and new job such a mystery, even on the stand? Who are these people employed by? Amy flat-out states that she is looking for a job in 'theatre'. And then Voila! The 'Mommy Gig" comes along on June 25th? What is that all about?

Not asking Nurse, just asking anybody.:confused:
Cindy hasn't released the name of her employer that I am aware of and I am not sure we have found it yet.

We don't know about George! It is another mystery here. Why all the secrets about what he has been doing for the past 20 years and even now? For all we know, Cindy has been supporting him and the family all this time.

I didn't see the post about the "mommy gig" on the 25th. Could you tell me where that is?

Maybe it would be a special place to Caylee. If she had been buried in GMA/GPA's yard also her special space then moved later, its possible it would have been to a place Caylee loved and in Casey's mind Caylee is still on a vacation.

The babysitter story is sheer nonsense. Let me sit with Casey I can also get in her head, give me 15 mins. Mom is not going to get Casey to own up she is afraid of her parents reactions and her brothers disappointment. Her friends are not being honest. Why did Amy turn down speaking to the media, does she have an attorney too? WTH
Excellent point. A special place to Caylee! Since she has been raised at Cindy's...I would assume it would be in the immediate area such as a park, a lake, or a place they took her to play on a regular basis. I had the address for the Anthony's...now I have to find it to see what is around there.

Amy mentioned on her myspace or facebook site that the media was trying to find her and her friends so they were hiding or something like that. It was stated on ALL of the websites set up by Cindy's family that all the friends are NOT to talk to the media!! It goes further to say that people should send their tips and leads to them personally listing all of their numbers then added at the bottom were the numbers for LE!

Truly~ Would you mind losing that whole page and just putting up a link maybe? There are names there that have nothing to do with this case. Thanks!

As far as their jobs go: Cindy's office job is a pretty well paid position as I understand it. She is over the nurses in the field who go out and do home visits. She just does the administrative work in the office. (I had a friend who owned one of these businesses and it is lucrative.)

Casey did work during the time she had Caylee, but it sounds as if she has not held a job really since then. After she had the baby, she went back and they fired her.

Lee has a job he started in Jan 2006 which also allowed for him to live in their residential area (not sure what type of job).

George is unclear as to his jobs during the past 20 years. He did pull a stint for ten years as LE. Now, since last Monday...it sounds like he is a "rentacop", but he would not specify as to what he really does.
Casey's friend JP is a news editor for a station in Orlando.

It sounds as if Casey's friends have decent jobs as young professionals to me. She is the misfit, imo.

I simply copied Aimee's link from the last thread. It shows up as a link to me. (Is it messed up?)

Did you read Amy's facebook page? She is an actor, looking for a job in theatre, and says on June 25th that this 'mommy' thing 'better pay off'. Any guesses what that is all about? Is this whole thing some kind of staged hoax?

Does anyone have any links to verify where any of these players are employed? Something just stinks with this cast of characters...and it ain't necessarily the trunk of the car. IMO.

We haven't heard if Casey was with them at the nursing center. On July 21st, the Detective approached Cindy with the information that her timeline was wrong. He asked for her father's name so they could go look at the sign in sheet to find out who was there and when. She refused to cooperate and stated that if they involved her father...she would no longer speak to them.

Personally, I don't see Casey being the type to visit her grandfather at all. Being it was on a Sunday, my guess is that Casey would be nursing a hangover or sleeping it off somewhere. The girl does like to party.

Very interesting indeed about the nursing center, now why would GMA run defense when all PD was doing was verifying essential facts for the needed time line? PD knew GMA and GPA were distraught its not unusual to get confused when your in shock. GMA is too defensive and that's why she's looking bad. She wants to control the style and speed of the case. 10 yrs on a force is not a lot of time for GPA wonder what there man power number was back in the 80's.

I simply copied Aimee's link from the last thread. It shows up as a link to me. (Is it messed up?)

Did you read Amy's facebook page? She is an actor, looking for a job in theatre, and says on June 25th that this 'mommy' thing 'better pay off'. Any guesses what that is all about? Is this whole thing some kind of staged hoax?

Does anyone have any links to verify where any of these players are employed? Something just stinks with this cast of characters...and it ain't necessarily the trunk of the car. IMO.

What yr were these comments made, sorry if I missed it. This is the reality TV babies that's for sure all stage no show.

Cindy hasn't released the name of her employer that I am aware of and I am not sure we have found it yet.

We don't know about George! It is another mystery here. Why all the secrets about what he has been doing for the past 20 years and even now? For all we know, Cindy has been supporting him and the family all this time.

I didn't see the post about the "mommy gig" on the 25th. Could you tell me where that is?

Cindy works for Gentiva (was at the bond hearing she said it. Also her nursing licsense has this address not her home address on it)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499 <<<<<Amy's FB link

Truly~ I believe that Amy is actually talking about her own mother. "the even (did she mean ever?) knowing mommy" sounds like she has encouraged her daughter to wait on changing jobs for another 3 weeks (Amy hates the current one) until a certain one opens up or maybe she is trying to get her a job. I really think that is all it is.

It may show up as a link to you, but here it a huge post of the entire page. I see now that Aimee posted it before. I just don't think it is fair to people who are not involved at all in this case to plaster their names and links here. Normal links to the page are great tho!!

Thanks for getting that for us, Aimee!

Excellent point. A special place to Caylee! Since she has been raised at Cindy's...I would assume it would be in the immediate area such as a park, a lake, or a place they took her to play on a regular basis. I had the address for the Anthony's...now I have to find it to see what is around there.

Amy mentioned on her myspace or facebook site that the media was trying to find her and her friends so they were hiding or something like that. It was stated on ALL of the websites set up by Cindy's family that all the friends are NOT to talk to the media!! It goes further to say that people should send their tips and leads to them personally listing all of their numbers then added at the bottom were the numbers for LE!

These people are wound way too tight. What is it twice already that GMA has threatened OPD with non-cooperation to a crime be it missing or otherwise? Now we have to wonder about these 20 somethings parents, wonder if GMA per GPA possibly is also suggesting they communicate with them prior to contacting PD? 72 hrs the most important what were they thinking! GPA knows this as does GMA casey is clueless. Her mind is always on where and when is the nxt social event.

Think from the bond hearing Cindy said she worked for a company called Genteva (sp) and is a Clinical Manager. She said it was a large company so maybe someone familar with Orlando has heard of the company? Im not sure if I even have the spelling close.

Amy's jobs:
Work Info
Employer: Houlihans
Position: Server
Time Period: January 2008 - Present

Employer: Orlando Repertory Theatre
Position: Run Crew
Time Period: August 2006 - Present

Truly~ I believe that Amy is actually talking about her own mother. "the even (did she mean ever?) knowing mommy" sounds like she has encouraged her daughter to wait on changing jobs for another 3 weeks (Amy hates the current one) until a certain one opens up or maybe she is trying to get her a job. I really think that is all it is.

It may show up as a link to you, but here it a huge post of the entire page. I see now that Aimee posted it before. I just don't think it is fair to people who are not involved at all in this case to plaster their names and links here. Normal links to the page are great tho!!

Thanks for getting that for us, Aimee!

so sorry - I will go edit my post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members