Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered the same thing - has Casey recanted? Was Casey with Cindy and Caylee on Father's Day? If NOT, where the heck was she??

Even if Casey wasn't with them- how did Caylee get from the babysitters on June 9th to the retirement home on the 15th? What was she doing in bewteen those dates? And where did she go directly after they left the home on the 15th?

I've wondered the same thing - has Casey recanted? Was Casey with Cindy and Caylee on Father's Day? If NOT, where the heck was she??
EXACTLY! When did the hand off take place. When and/or where did Casey get Caylee back? Also, I saw that someone said Lee was with Casey at Fusion on Friday the 20th - whats up with that? Didn't they talk about Caylee - or wouldn't he have at least made reference to her or who has her while she's out partying?

Cindy is taking over the interview! Asking her own questions, and interupting LK!

How does a woman party, with pictures to prove it, when her kids been KIDNAPPED???

Maybe it was therapeutic, part of the grieving process. Maybe drinking and dancing were the only respite she had from the hell she was living at the time. Whooooo are we to judge?! Oh wait. I mean, she wasn't partying. She was doing her own investigation! Apparently, YOU haven't watched enough L&O, L&O: SUV, or CSI: Miami. If you just hang out in a night club long enough, you can solve any crime. I say we all meet up for drinks one night - $20 says we can not only figure out the Hoffa mystery before the hour's up, but reclaim his remains and reel in the bad guys (while not breaking a sweat, or mussing our hair).

disclaimer: the above post should not be taken at face value

EXACTLY! When did the hand off take place. When and/or where did Casey get Caylee back? Also, I saw that someone said Lee was with Casey at Fusion on Friday the 20th - whats up with that? Didn't they talk about Caylee - or wouldn't he have at least made reference to her or who has her while she's out partying?

He would know if the Pontiac was outside. How many more times in those 31 days did he see her places.

4 Z's in fort lauderdale, and the babyistter called from Fort Lauderdale.... Babysitter has connections to NJ, NY, and ALL states have at least one person with this name!

When Larry asked Cindy if they'd received a ransom note, Cindy's reply was that "it's not that kind of kidnapping".

Her theory is that someone kidnapped Caylee because they want her as her own, and that there was another case in Orlando that's similar.

The similar case sounds like something Casey would use as an excuse, and sadly, I think grandma will clutch any theory that means Caylee is alive and being treated well.

Maybe it was therapeutic, part of the grieving process. Maybe drinking and dancing were the only respite she had from the hell she was living at the time. Whooooo are we to judge?! Oh wait. I mean, she wasn't partying. She was doing her own investigation! Apparently, YOU haven't watched enough L&O, L&O: SUV, or CSI: Miami. If you just hang out in a night club long enough, you can solve any crime. I say we all meet up for drinks one night - $20 says we can not only figure out the Hoffa mystery before the hour's up, but reclaim his remains and reel in the bad guys (while not breaking a sweat, or mussing our hair).

disclaimer: the above post should not be taken at face value

Her new atty says she was "working" as a club promoter.

I had a neighbor once that was a lot like Cindy. She had lost her husband a couple of months before her child was born and so she spoiled the child terribly. The girl could do no wrong in her eyes, and even when the girl stole her cc's and ran up over 10,000 she still would not admit she did it.
I always felt that she felt guilty because the girl lost her father and never knew him, of course it wasn't her fault.
Could Cindy be speaking out of some sort of guilt???

Re: Larry King

What was this about her mother (I guess she means herself) drove by this car twice a day (the Pontiac?) and wouldn't notice it? (She didn't!) and that her purse was on the front seat...why would Casey leave her purse in the car and then take off for 3 weeks without it? I'm so confused...Cindy just wants to get the word out "Her daughter is not a murderer!! Ok...I get it...now shut up and YOU go look for your grandaughter. How come no one on the show mentioned the hit the dog got on the trunk of the car?

When Larry asked Cindy if they'd received a ransom note, Cindy's reply was that "it's not that kind of kidnapping".

Her theory is that someone kidnapped Caylee because they want her as her own, and that there was another case in Orlando that's similar.

Cindy sure does know alot about the mindset of this 'babysitter'. But yet completely disregards Casey's untruths. So let me get this right.
It's not the kind of kidnapping that would require a ransom note.
But it is the kind of kidnapping that the entire anthony family would be in danger if they reveal the 911 tapes. Do I have this right?

Yea, I caught that too. Sooooo, she had a job? Has this been verified with the club's mgmt yet? This bit with Lee being with her on the 20th has got me stumped now. If they were supposedly so close - how could she keep seeing him and not have told him anything?

Sue huh? If I had a dime for everytime somebody threatens that nowadays! This woman won't need to sue. She will have a book deal and also a made for TV movie, and national enquirer..who knows what else!
My bad...not sue...press formal charges...based on what you foolish woman? (Sorry, I'm so frustrated WITH THIS FAMILY!!!)

Oh really? That's not what the club owner said.

Since June, Casey Anthony could be seen at the Fusian Ultra Lounge in the Waterford Lakes area almost every Friday night, Fusian owner Bruce Lam said. She recently dated Anthony Lazzaro, a promoter for the club, he said.

"I had no idea she had a kid," Lam said. "I thought she was a typical college kid. All the promoters were cool kids. I was very surprised."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

You'd think he'd remember if he was paying her, although I have to admit that all those myspace msgs were a kind of viral promotion. Maybe Tony was throwing her a few bucks to work for him.

The similar case sounds like something Casey would use as an excuse, and sadly, I think grandma will clutch any theory that means Caylee is alive and being treated well.

I need to dig up the source more than 99% of missing children are either custodial or familiar abductions. Over 203,000 kids go missing each year and 99% of in some way family related.

And I would like to call out the news reporters to find out if Casey was really employed at Fusion. Is she on file there? Did she receive a paycheck? What was her job description. Can a reporter please look into this.

Her new atty tonite stated that the 9th was a false date that casey gave the police.

Thanks Winnts! :blowkiss: Whom did he state this to? Isn't is funny how Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle AND Mom could mistakenly believe that they last saw Caylee a week to the date prior to the last ACTUAL time Caylee was seen???? :mad:

And I would like to call out the news reporters to find out if Casey was really employed at Fusion. Is she on file there? Did she receive a paycheck? What was her job description. Can a reporter please look into this.

Oh how wish I wish I were a local!!!!!!!! You know where I would be on Friday night!!!!

Hubby just came in to get ready for bed - he's laughing and saying that now maybe his convoluted theory might not be so convoluted. Kidnapped but no ransom note? Partying at the clubs - or looking for whoever or whatever. I don't know.

I think what is really telling is that there are no organized searchs going on. You can bet they are searching - but it's a controlled, undercover search that we are not aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024