Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Casey found Caylee dead or killed her she would be tired and sick from drugs, ( I think that is what lead to this) and she would not drive very far to dump the body. She is fairly smart, at least in deception, would she really ask to borrow a shovel when she needed to bury her child?
I think she killed her daughter and buried her in her parents yard or perhaps just something from Caylee from when she died. I think she dug up the body or clothing or whatever it was from the parents property and reburied them nearby. If I was to search I would go a few miles only from her house. Just enough to find wooded highway or such. I doubt if she even buried Caylee. The body is likely near the road where another road turns off into the woods.

We know she could not handle the odor in the car, your likely right.

Hi. That was our pup. Sad story. He got an intestinal blockage...torque. We took him to the vet, but he didn't make it out of surgery. :(

His name was Wilson--a weimaraner. He was nine-months-old when he died. I miss him so.

:cry:I am so so sorry! :( That really is so sad.
Wilson was a beautiful pup on earth and he's still a beautiful pup running around at the Bridge.
I'm so sorry for your terrible loss, I'm sure you miss that boy dearly.
I am of the belief that one day, we will be with our furbabies again,:beats:

:cry:I am so so sorry! :( That really is so sad.
Wilson was a beautiful pup on earth and he's still a beautiful pup running around at the Bridge.
I'm so sorry for your terrible loss, I'm sure you miss that boy dearly.
I am of the belief that one day, we will be with our furbabies again,:beats:

Thanks. :hug:

I think Casey had fallen head over heels for Tony. This crowd is all about partying and I just think she was so addicted to love that Caylee was getting in the way. I also think drugs were/are involved.
Someone in a post above mentioned having friends who became so in love with a man that they didn't want to be bothered by their kids...
I have seen that same thing myself. It's called "love addiction" the woman becomes so obsessed with a man that he becomes her "drug" and like any other addict she will do what ever it takes to get her fix. Any addiction that takes control over you will destroy your life..it appears that's what Casey's addiction to TonE has done to hers and more importantly to Caylee's.

I agree........have seen the same thing myself with women to marry and divorce over and over again. Their newest love is more important than anything or anyone.

We know she could not handle the odor in the car, your likely right.

Drugs would make you tired so you would leave her where she was at least for that day.
This case is so much like Trenton Duketts. Both moms lie and pretend a kidnap happened. This woman will never tell the truth. Her family will get the big picture and stop defending her. I feel for them. Can you imagine the embarrassedment at the same time as feeling the death of a child? I say GM has held up well but is about down. Brother Lee is too. I do not think they will continue to deny like SP's parents. They have to come to some agreement and when GM gets on board they are going to drop Casey.

As someone else mentioned previously, it must really be the pitts to have the name Zenaida Gonzalez right about now. I feel for them!

I'd like to take a minute and say :Welcome-12-june: to all the new members! You're now members of the bestest site on the entire internet! :)

Every Highway you drive down has trees and no one ever goes there but the occaisonal maintainence worker. Caylee weighs about as much as a family pet and her body is just as small. So many people have dogs lost and never find them I can only imagine how hard it would be to find a tiny body like Caylee, like Trenton Ducketts.

Agreed. It may be very difficult, but it can be done with lots of people and a grid search.

I would think so drip, was a surprise to me when I received the email, but was also interested with what she had to say

Well, it seems she decided to reach out to you and she has some good points/theories. Hopefully she'll send you more.
Just be careful because you don't know who it could be. yanno?

Ok, it's that time-----:bedtime: ! Nite-nite everybody.

Whoa, wait, back up. Are you sure it is really flying at half staff? Could they possibly have flown it only partially up the pole for some other reason? Maybe he flag got stuck?

If this flag was flown purposely then LE needs to ask them for whom the flag flies!

This could be really big in that if it really is flying half staff on purpose and there is really no reason for it (meaning no one in their family is in the military and died) then perhaps someone in that house has guilty knowledge of something???
I've known people to do it not so much as a memorial, but rather as a tribute or remembrance. I'm not sure everyone knows the proper flag ettiquette. (It kinda bothers me that they don't.)

Agreed. It may be very difficult, but it can be done with lots of people and a grid search.

Well, it seems she decided to reach out to you and she has some good points/theories. Hopefully she'll send you more.
Just be careful because you don't know who it could be. yanno?

Ok, it's that time-----:bedtime: ! Nite-nite everybody.
Oh...and I just caught up. Night! Sweet dreams!

Sorry also, I do think on pg 2 of her deep photobucket. She has a Bella Vida icon along with a Zanie icon, can't remember how she spelled zanie though. Past mid sec of pgs, I think towards the back.

Thanks Check, Thought this was going to be a great clue, but the icon is La Vita Bella. Close, but no cigar.

Couldn't find the Zanie one, and seems like it could be a good clue - find out who's page it has been posted on and that could be Zanny. I think the Zanaida with an A is worth spending a little time one - just like Casey to throw in a wrong spelling on purpose.

Although Kissimmee is a little far to be bopping off to the babysitters with any frequency from where she has been staying...

Man, if her parents saw all these pages of icons, they would HAVE to change their minds about her not even drinking - a LOT of partying ones, as well as sexual innuendos....

does anyone know if it is possible to change date and time stamps on photos?

I don't know for sure, but in this case, the pictures themselves weren't labeled........it was written underneath the picture, like "such and such party night 2-20-08." When I downloaded them to my computer, I copied the dates.

Thanks Check, Thought this was going to be a great clue, but the icon is La Vita Bella. Close, but no cigar.

Couldn't find the Zanie one, and seems like it could be a good clue - find out who's page it has been posted on and that could be Zanny. I think the Zanaida with an A is worth spending a little time one - just like Casey to throw in a wrong spelling on purpose.

Although Kissimmee is a little far to be bopping off to the babysitters with any frequency from where she has been staying...

Man, if her parents saw all these pages of icons, they would HAVE to change their minds about her not even drinking - a LOT of partying ones, as well as sexual innuendos....

That was the zane one. She did shorten La Vita Bella, maybe I errored and it was Vita Bella I know she dropped the la for certain and that was pretty much it. So I may have transposed it. Its in WS July threads prior to 1st bond hearing. So anywhere between maybe the 17th-21 of July.

She sure did slide down the hill. Her icons say it all. Talk about painting a picture for mom, sad.

:truce::truce:
Time to crash Nite

Speaking of flags, I wonder if Casey stole this one from her parents' house.

Taken at "Lake Vaj" (uggh) around Memorial Day, on the "Lake Vaj" myspace photo page:

l_999d98bbc5a38c041946add091ef8acb.jpg

l_a59b93b97d87411d1830f2ec3b824b0a.jpg

l_c8d90de376896af9af71f2b0044c6f88.jpg

l_12030c0d33e1e71f59870a6aca79ecbf.jpg

Link to myspace with these photos: http://profile.myspace.com/296121432

I noticed on the MySpace page that it says that he has not logged in since 6/6/08 which would have been BEFORE the 4th of July. So how did he manage to change his picture without logging in if these pictures were in fact from this year. Perhaps these pictures are actually from a party last year? The only other thing I can think is that she wore the same costume both years.

Just a Theory I received from someone unable to register here at WS, so please know this is NOT my theory but thought it was interesting..... She sent it to my mail on my own myspace page.
Subject:
Caylee Marie Anthony Case --- Websleuths

Body:
Hi Cindy --

I can't register at Websleuths b/c of my email account (gmail; not accepted).

I located your myspace through Google, using your nick at Websleuths (where I've lurked for a long time now), since it sounded like a real name, and since I like your posts.

I have not seen anyone make the connection that I have made. (though it's hard to keep up with the thread!!)

It has to do with the only Zanaida Gonzalez (with an "a", not an "e") listed in WhitePages. com **for the entire U.S.A.** -- show is in Kissimmee, FL, just south of Orlando.

Her address is 1817 Catawba Circle in Kissimmee.

Barely two miles west from her address, straight down Hwy 192, is the entrance to the new and still under construction Resort called "La Bella Vida."

Satellite views of this property show it would be an ideal place to dispose of a body, with undeveloped areas, wooded areas, and water. And it looks like a pretty place.

Today I saw the stories and posts about the mystery of Jose Baez having been chosen to represent Casey, and who is paying for his services.

I looked him up on WhitePages, too. His home (on Abby Drive in Kissimmee) is approximately two miles from the address of Zanaida-with-an-a (the only one listed in the U.S.) ...

and approximately two miles from the new La Bella Vida resort property.

I have screenshots of maps and routes if anyone is interested. I could email them to you.

Sorry for being so out of the blue, but I wanted someone to see this.

her name for her myspace is ...Desdemona

Very very interesting!

Hello all. Just found this board about a week ago. Now I am hooked. In response to the question about her being released after 21 days... I was a criminal trial clerk in Florida for about 5 years, so let's see what I can remember. Once a person is arrested (with a felony charge anyway) the state has 33 days to file formal charges. These formal charges (for lesser felonies and misdemeanors) are written up in a document called an "Information". If a person is arrested for something and can't make bail, if the state has not filed their Information, on the 33rd day that person is released "ROR" (on their own recognizance.) I don't know if there are exceptions to this rule or not. Also, once an Information is filed, the State has 180 days to bring the case to trial. If after 180 days there is no trial (barring court granted continuances)(I think), the defense has the right to ask the court to dismiss the charges.

Welcome Regnissik! :)

Thanks for the information on the length of time before the state has to file charges. Glad to hear the state has a limitation for bringing trial too. We don't have that here in California, and sometimes it takes more than a year to bring a case to trial.

Thank you, imnottheonlyone, for the Fusian links. Wow, what an empire! Past the sushi/Martini bars, past the sportscars and the reward money they put up for Caylee, is FusianMedia. I believe we have located the brains of the operation.

Fusian Media is the web and print media development branch of myfusian.com. I just spent some time studying their templates, and they have sixty-seven templates for NANNIES and child care. Some of the names are: Best Nanny, My Nanny, Your Nanny, and the one I have been digging into a little, Funny Nanny. Other pages were entitled Children's Hope Foundation, ForKids.com, familyforum, familyportal, and babycare.

Remember, these are templates; they are prototypes for web design sales. They are not necessarily real names of companies. Some real clients are featured. The type looks like it is supposed to be randomly generated so as to keep the buyers eye on the page layout, without being distracted by actual copy. However, I looked closely at some of the nanny templates, and noticed a couple of actual words. On the 'Best Nanny' website template, the words 'Risque. Eros.' appear.

They list the Fusian club at 875 Woodbury as the contact address on their website, and state that their Office Hours are 11am-7am EST.

Google lists the address as 12281 University Blvd. The Lead Programmer is Felipe Orellana, and the Lead Graphic Designer is Hugo Orellana.

FusianMedia looks like they are aiming for and spending the big bucks. However, it also appears to have been staffed by amateurs. They need a proofreader and copyediter for their own site. Maybe their proofreader is sitting in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech