• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching Fox News and they are talking about Rockefeler and I'm reminded how before 1990 he is a ghost we live in a crazy world what if the babysitter is real...why do I go back and forth on this case

I can understand how you'd go back and forth, however IMO comparing finding the nanny in this case is an exercise in apples to oranges. Clark Rockefeller was known, whether he had a social security card, driver's license, and birth certificate or not, to a *lot* of people whether they believed who he said he was. And there were pictures of him, many of them.

The nanny isn't known to anyone in Casey's former friend circle or the new ones, or so it would appear. In fact, what mother (especially a young one) doesn't have folks in her life who can say "yes I went with Casey to pick up Caylee from the babysitter" or "the babysitter dropped Caylee by my place because Casey was running late from work?" It's those kinds of normal occurances that didn't happen at all that force me to the reality that Casey's babysitter never existed.

Fox is showing a snippet of the George interview. One of the things that is 'off' is his habit of smiling at inappropriate times, like when he's talking about being a family with a missing child.

It's unsettling.

TY - I just read your posts.

Was this one of the Gloria's that show up in whitepages.com as being a nurse?

No, she has two seperate addresses on Nelson Circuit, which is 9 miles from where Casey says she left Caylee. And Zenaida Gonzales also has a past address on Nelson Park Circuit, hers is in an apartment complex. I checked and it is not that long a road and it is inside or very close to a gated community. From what I could gather. And to add to the list of very close addresses, there is a Gloria Gonzales listed 2 BLOCKS from the area where Casey took the police looking for Gloria.

I hate to say this, but forgetfulness, inappropriate emotional response, paranoia, behavioral changes and seizures are all signs of a brain tumor and all signs that Casey is displaying.

Maybe Casey got in the car at Tony's and the smell was so bad she could not stand it. Then maybe she made up the story that her car had broken down so Tony would come get her.
Or maybe she was on her way to his house, and didn't want to risk the possibility that either Tony or his roommate would ever get in that car and smell that smell, so she ditched it.

In reference to the car that George or Cindy picked up,it seems that 2 people would have to go to the tow yard for 1 to drive the car back. Do we know which one drove it back to the house. Cindy said that it smelled like a dead body was in the car.

I can understand how you'd go back and forth, however IMO comparing finding the nanny in this case is an exercise in apples to oranges. Clark Rockefeller was known, whether he had a social security card, driver's license, and birth certificate or not, to a *lot* of people whether they believed who he said he was. And there were pictures of him, many of them.

The nanny isn't known to anyone in Casey's former friend circle or the new ones, or so it would appear. In fact, what mother (especially a young one) doesn't have folks in her life who can say "yes I went with Casey to pick up Caylee from the babysitter" or "the babysitter dropped Caylee by my place because Casey was running late from work?" It's those kinds of normal occurances that didn't happen at all that force me to the reality that Casey's babysitter never existed.

Exactly. Rockefeller might have been known with different names but people knew his face. This nanny is like a ghost. Cindy says Casey mentioned her before but since Casey was living with her parents how come not once the nanny didn't come by their house to pick the child or bring the child back? Or how come the nanny never called back to the house asking for something, making some changes to the schedules, etc. All normal communication between a nanny and the family. Still.....

In reference to the car that George or Cindy picked up,it seems that 2 people would have to go to the tow yard for 1 to drive the car back. Do we know which one drove it back to the house. Cindy said that it smelled like a dead body was in the car.
Don't know if it was ever spelled out - I figured that George and Cindy drove there together and that George drove the car home (in case it broke down or anything).

It's possible that both George and Cindy opened up the car at the impound lot and realized immediately that it smelled very very bad.

Or maybe she was on her way to his house, and didn't want to risk the possibility that either Tony or his roommate would ever get in that car and smell that smell, so she ditched it.

Thanks, DianeB! That is a much better probability! Makes more sense!

I guess the question is,what time do tow yards close on tuesday (weekday)

Yes, but the manager called it in first. Then I imagine Tony was asked about it and he said he had picked Casey up on the 27th. That would be 2 people knowing when the car was left there. Of course, it might be on security tape as well.
I vote for the security tape. That's how LE knew who picked up Casey. I'm sure LE asked her and (gasp) she lied about it.

Don't know if it was ever spelled out - I figured that George and Cindy drove there together and that George drove the car home (in case it broke down or anything).

It's possible that both George and Cindy opened up the car at the impound lot and realized immediately that it smelled very very bad.

Wasn't it mentioned that George said the car smelled so bad he almost vomited and he had to roll down all of the windows on the way home?

No, she has two seperate addresses on Nelson Circuit, which is 9 miles from where Casey says she left Caylee. And Zenaida Gonzales also has a past address on Nelson Park Circuit, hers is in an apartment complex. I checked and it is not that long a road and it is inside or very close to a gated community. From what I could gather. And to add to the list of very close addresses, there is a Gloria Gonzales listed 2 BLOCKS from the area where Casey took the police looking for Gloria.

I hate to say this, but forgetfulness, inappropriate emotional response, paranoia, behavioral changes and seizures are all signs of a brain tumor and all signs that Casey is displaying.
Tks. Horrible as it is to say, a brain tumor might explain some of Casey's behavior. I recently buried a close relative who had a brain tumor, and who displayed most of those symptoms (not the paranoia) in the last few months of her life.

BUt did George or Cindy think that the car was out of gas or broke down. It was probably towed because it had been left/abandoned in the parking lot.

Exactly. Rockefeller might have been known with different names but people knew his face. This nanny is like a ghost. Cindy says Casey mentioned her before but since Casey was living with her parents how come not once the nanny didn't come by their house to pick the child or bring the child back? Or how come the nanny never called back to the house asking for something, making some changes to the schedules, etc. All normal communication between a nanny and the family. Still.....

Yep and thanks. Plus, Casey's living with her mother who is a seemingly very "involved" grandmother. Wouldn't Casey have called her mother on occassion and said "Mom, I'm running late. Could you please run by the babysitter's house and pick up Caylee? I'll love you forever...?"

Isn't this scenario one of many that you would expect would be "normal"?

Seeing as how they weren't Caylee's parents, it doesn't even phase me. My mother and stepdad have NEVER met any of my children's babysitters. It's not in the job descripton for grandparents.

It is neither here nor there, but i guess it depends on the style of the grandparents. My daughter's paternal grandparents have never once come to see her daycare, nor did they know the name of or location of the in-home daycare she went to previously. They aren't uninvolved in her life.

My parents, who live 2000 km away, have both been to my daughter's current daycare and knew her previous daycare provider. When my son was in daycare, and we lived close to them, my parents would often pick him up if I couldn't, or if I needed a break.

I thought it was odd that neither one had any knowledge of Casey and Caylee's daycare arrangements, but I guess that is just because of my situation. It certainly isn't sinister.

George Anthony is being interviewed on Fox right now. He is really seemng silly and ridiculous! Goofy grins, etc. Says he will ask Casey tough questions.
On the decomposing body smell - take an 11 gallon trash bag and put the pizza in it and leave it. Thinks LE and dogs are wrong!

Ok, he's losing it too. Now there's an 11 gallon trash bag involved.
Ok, the trash bag did it!!:woohoo:
I'm no expert, but this guy isn't making eye contact with anyone.
That usually means the person is lying!

What is he talking about "doing an experiment" with a pizza box and Arm & Hammer baking soda?
dear lord!:rolleyes:

OMG, George is turning into Cindy!
Right in front of our eyes. Then again, he's been fairly quiet so maybe this is really how he is.:eek:

George is off his rocker. I bet the snazzy shirt he is wearing was a donation too. Cause if they won't go search for their grandkid, you know they won't pay for a shirt.

Put the pizza box in a bag???

We NEED donations and TRUST FUND money??? WTF???

We NEED monetary donations and GIFT cards and WE NEED PPL TO STEP UP.

Loony. Toon. :mad:

:puke:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$---the Anthony$

A TRUST FUND FOR WHO??
GIFT CARDS FOR WHO AND WHAT??
MONETARY DONATIONS FOR WHAT??

WOW!! IMO these people are trying to make a fast buck of Caylee and that makes me pretty dadgum :furious::mad::furious::mad::furious::mad:
THE NERVE!:eek:

I vote for the security tape. That's how LE knew who picked up Casey. I'm sure LE asked her and (gasp) she lied about it.

:eek:.... Casey lied? LOL, probably was security tape. Heck, even WalMart has security cameras on the parking lot!

To correct myself, the addresses E Michigan are about 1 mile apart. Still close enough for me.

this whole thing smells....how can an entire family act this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member