Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is to say she didn't jog that way to see how the new houses were coming alone? I would.

Have you traveled down Holly Springs Road? Those of us who went there and looked in person realized that any runner would hesitate to run there...you are 6 inches from traffic, no sidewalks, a lot of traffic. Nope, don't think she would (or did).

FYI, I just checked my own tax records, and it shows '07 and '08 info for our house and one car. We have a second car, but it isn't listed in the online information for whatever reason. So, the X5 not being listed doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I did the same thing and had the same scenario. Turns out our name is spelled differently in the tax records. My last name is Irish and has an apostrophe in it. One of our cars is listed under our name with the apostrophe, the other is listed under our name without the apostrophe.

So, I don't know if something like that has anything to do with the Cooper car...I can't imagine how their names could get mixed up....

Might I respectfully point out that this is the featured case discussion board?

Further up on the main page are information boards for those who want to follow news reports or post links that pertain to a case with no discussions that include speculation.
The idea is that family, friends or posters who want to follow the news of a case can get the latest news without speculation and theories that may be too painful or time consuming to wade through.

Some one seeking to follow just reported facts with links to verify could start a thread there.

IMO

momto3kids

Any more dialogue is not worth the trouble. Thanks for all the little trips youj've made and for your observant eyes,

Thanks Jess....:blowkiss:

I am happy I have broad shoulders and thick skin!

A little challenge this morning, that's OK.
One thing he will find out is I won't back down from my opinions, and no matter what angle he takes with me he will NOT find out how or what I know unless I decide to tell it on WS.

Do you not think that your own personal experience has tainted your thinking about this case ??

Perhaps other spouses would be more reticent to show their hatred BECAUSE of their children. just asking

How can I be tainted? I don't think one way or the other.... I don't know if he did or didn't do it... If I said he was innocent then yes.... but I have NEVER said one way or the other, because I do not know and we do not have any evidence that implicates him.

Have you traveled down Holly Springs Road? Those of us who went there and looked in person realized that any runner would hesitate to run there...you are 6 inches from traffic, no sidewalks, a lot of traffic. Nope, don't think she would (or did).

I don't think this argument is relevant to the case at all. LE clearly has reason to believe the murder did not occur at that location, but rather was a dump site. If LE thought the murder occurred there, Wake Cnty LE would be handling the case.

Also, I wanted to add that while I think most people would not choose to run on a road like that when there are trails nearby, just last week I ran on Aviation Parkway in an area with no shoulder and no sidewalk b/c I was running to another location with trails. So runners DO sometimes run in areas like that, even when trails are nearby. Not saying she did, just saying it wouldn't be out of the question.

Uh-oh...I fear McDonald's may be next. Run for cover! Run for cover! :D

NO....HT for detergent actually. We are out of soft drinks and detergent. My daughter is doing all her laundry to go back to college this weekend...so I need more!;)

NO....HT for detergent actually. We are out of soft drinks and detergent. My daughter is doing all her laundry to go back to college this weekend...so I need more!;)

so where is your husband? *LOL*

j/k

Originally Posted by SleuthSayer View Post
This, like most of the other speculation that has been posted here about Cisco, is incorrect -- laughably so. Brad's job at Cisco does not involve "scoring" any contracts.

I can flat out tell you that you have no clue... laugh if you want but I am in a place that knows. He DID help score the AMEX account and CISCO absoultely does have sales involved. He DID get those quarterly bonuses. I happen to be an engineer with another one of there HUGE contracts that CISCO does have and I work directly with the guys at Cisco and many of my best friends work there. Sleuthsayer you want me to prove it to you... you can PM me but I am not about to list it all out on here due to obvious reasons... but you are wrong and smug with you comment.

She was a stay at home mom whose husband had his nme only on the bank accounts. How was she supposed to get money other than him? This is according to his and her friends affadavits. He claimed he took control of her spending habits.
You may find it incredibly hard to believe because you don't personally live it...you need to check out the stories of abused/controlled women, you will find that money control is a pattern in these cases.

Wish I cut my ex off when I could have... she would not have been able to steal 18k from me before our divorce. I write you a story of a controlled and abused man. I can write it because I lived it... you can cry the women are the victims blah blah blah but its NOT ALWAYS that way. As I have pointed out in previous post... Hey why investigate...lets just go by stats and past history and just fry his azz. AGAIN ... I am not saying he did it... but I will not sit back and listen to women say ALL men are the controlling abusers.

Thank you. Agree 100%.

Cisco pays bonuses as part of it's compensation package. The amounts vary, but from what I know - it's 1/2 of the "base" amount at their mid year (around February) and then the remainder in September. The remainder is determined by employee performance, as well as company performance metrics.

The base amount varies by your 'level'.

Stock options are also part of their compensation package.

Now - here's a theory for you:
Maybe he killed her because he knew his year end bonus WAS going to be huge - and payable in September? Not $285K huge, but whatever.

I don't believe what I just typed, but at least it's based on what I know, through personal experience, to be true of Cisco's compensation plan.

NO SIR...he all ready received those bonuses last year....2007 ... highest paid CCIE for that year. This is fact. Their sales this year is way down so he will not receive bonuses like those. Again I can spell it out... just not on this forum. not risking my career when there is an order not to speak about this case. But don't frigging talk down to me when you have no clue.

I drive that road EVERY DAY. I have seen people running and biking for that matter.. all though not many but I have seen them...and the first thing I say is they are nuts! I live 3 miles from there.

Wish I cut my ex off when I could have... she would not have been able to steal 18k from me before our divorce. I write you a story of a controlled and abused man. I can write it because I lived it... you can cry the women are the victims blah blah blah but its NOT ALWAYS that way. As I have pointed out in previous post... Hey why investigate...lets just go by stats and past history and just fry his azz. AGAIN ... I am not saying he did it... but I will not sit back and listen to women say ALL men are the controlling abusers.

I never said ALL men, I am talking about those who control/abuse and murder their wives, in BC's case, allegedly.
You were a man controlled and abused by your wife, sorry to hear it, glad to hear she didn't have the same pathos that these men had or we wouldn't have the benefit of your viewpoint.
This is not male bashing, it is about indentifying common characteristics in similiar cases, nothing else.
Once again we have never said ALL men.
And quite honestly , you of all people , should understand what Nancy went through. You insight should be invaluable on her behalf.

Thank you. Agree 100%.

Cisco pays bonuses as part of it's compensation package. The amounts vary, but from what I know - it's 1/2 of the "base" amount at their mid year (around February) and then the remainder in September. The remainder is determined by employee performance, as well as company performance metrics.

The base amount varies by your 'level'.

Stock options are also part of their compensation package.

Now - here's a theory for you:
Maybe he killed her because he knew his year end bonus WAS going to be huge - and payable in September? Not $285K huge, but whatever.

I don't believe what I just typed, but at least it's based on what I know, through personal experience, to be true of Cisco's compensation plan.

OK here you go... here is a way you can understand how I in fact do know. You obviously are claiming you know someone who knows... and if that the case here is some info for you. You say Cisco doesn't have contracts... wrong and to prove you I will give you my companies contract number. The reason I can do this is because it also comes with a user name for our company which I will not give you. If you have as good a contact that you claim to have he will be able to tell you what company the contract IS for. I ask you respect me if you do really have a contact and not blab it on here but rather PM me.

the number is 1008942.

I never said ALL men, I am talking about those who control/abuse and murder their wives, in BC's case, allegedly.
You were a man controlled and abused by your wife, sorry to hear it, glad to hear she didn't have the same pathos that these men had or we wouldn't have the benefit of your viewpoint.
This is not male bashing, it is about indentifying common characteristics in similiar cases, nothing else.
Once again we have never said ALL men.
And quite honestly , you of all people , should understand what Nancy went through. You insight should be invaluable on her behalf.

I understand what Brad "possibly" went through....sigh. What either possibly went through. Thats my point, to many just assume because she was murdered that she was perfect and everything she told her friends was the truth. I am trying to look at it from both sides.

I drive that road EVERY DAY. I have seen people running and biking for that matter.. all though not many but I have seen them...and the first thing I say is they are nuts! I live 3 miles from there.

Well, of course you're right about that. She could have run down Holly Springs, she could have run way back in that subdivision, she could have done it all the way Brad says. But, the majority here do not think so. Can we say for sure? Of course not. Call it intuition, deduction, whatever, it just doesn't fit at this time.

It is good, though, to have someone like you bring different thought processes to the mix.

I have been following along here since her death; I have not heard anyone say ALL men are controlling abusers. But, you've got to admit there are many more public stories along those lines than there are about women being controllers. It's just that, even with lots of women in the workplace now, generally, men still have the upper hand in financial matters. Its still part of our culture. And, as you know, money can be a powerful thing...

IMO only

Never met BC? LOL. I know someone who did, not too long ago :silenced:, and yes since NC went missing.

Okay Mom, you can't just throw that little juicy tidbit in there and not expect me to say, "Hmrrrooo? Spill!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee