Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am subscribing to the theory that Cindy had been threatening Casey that she was going to throw her out and try to get custody of Caylee, (in effort to try and get Casey to clean up her act). This is the reason Casey left home and took Caylee with her. She was punishing her mom. Her mom thought this also, and is why she did not make a lot of effort to see or talk to Caylee sooner. Where Cindy went wrong is......she just should have DONE it and not used it as a threat! JUST MY OPINION!:confused:

check what is funny is on ng they said one of the other rules for casey is not tight or revealing clothing.. they had a list on ng.. thought that was funny.. alittle wierd tho. she best get some big granny night gowns. :crazy:
I did not see that as I have not been over to the site in a while. I usually do a catch up, no hurry now as Casey is going to be at the ole homestead for a little while.

I am subscribing to the theory that Cindy had been threatening Casey that she was going to throw her out and try to get custody of Caylee, (in effort to try and get Casey to clean up her act). This is the reason Casey left home and took Caylee with her. She was punishing her mom. Her mom thought this also, and is why she did not make a lot of effort to see or talk to Caylee sooner. Where Cindy went wrong is......she just should have DONE it and not used it as a threat! JUST MY OPINION!:confused:

Yeah I agree totally

That was part of the dynamics after the thefts but Cindy never kept Casey out, it was a locking down in reverse spiral. Torrid domestic

check what is funny is on ng they said one of the other rules for casey is not tight or revealing clothing.. they had a list on ng.. thought that was funny.. alittle wierd tho. she best get some big granny night gowns. :crazy:

I too, thought that was weird! Didn't know they could tell you what or what not to wear!!

Oh thank you for mentioning that....I wanted to ask about that since I heard it and then forgot. Why would such a ''rule'' would be disclosed? There must be a reason and I don't think the reason is because it would be bad for the media. I mean I am brainstorming here but...I don't know....because she is not going to be in a cell but with professional babysitters around her 24/7 and in close physical proximity, and they don't want to have any trouble with any ''allegations'' of harassment etc? The rule is to protect the people who are going to watch her? Just brainstorming. But I am curious about that too.

I was snooping in her case file also and saw where she wasn't allowed around anyone under 17 in the jail... also it says there that gps and a reg braclet was a stipulation.. so maybe on car when she has dr appt. lawyer appts.. etcc?? jmo

I too, thought that was weird! Didn't know they could tell you what or what not to wear!!

odd huh.. but i can understand the poster saying about the ppl who might be around her watching her.. to protect them against her. jmo so funny they will need more that loose clothing lmaooo :blushing:

You lost me. Not sure what your question is..

Forgive me, it's almost 1 a.m. here.

;)

I have no question, the topic went to Disney, everyone lies, eyeryone dies and their involvement in non child/family like entertainment money deals. The usual money talks bs walks.

A bit off topic but wanted to ask this for days and since the thread is not moving as fast as other times.....

Where is George's family??????

We heard about Cindy's family, the great grandmother, the great grandfather in the hospital, Christina, Holly, even ''Rick'' - the real or fake brother.

But what about George's family? Where are his parents (if they are alive), his brothers or sisters (if he has any), his newphes/nieces, etc. etc.?

Everything screams dysfunctional in this case and I am not talking just about Casey. Even deeper in the family tree. No outpouring of relatives and friends in Cindy's house. As I see it Cindy and George were very isolated from their families, doing their own thing. And everything screams CONTROL in this family as well in my opinion. My personal perception ONLY, but as I see it Cindy (and perhaps George as well) was very controlling of the family's image long before this happened, they only shared ''good'' ''formal'' relationships with their relatives, but no intimate relationship where they shared the troubles and the anxieties and the sadness of daily life. You know what I mean? Like they would invited EVERYBODY on Caylee's past birthdays, put on a show of how much fun it was to have the grandchild, what a great mother Casey was, how everything was working like a clock, but Cindy would never confide to anyone about Cayse not working, not taking responsibilities regarding Caylee, the fights, the stolen money, the late nights out, etc.

They are not all collectively smart enough to write a book, and WHO in their right mind would want that insanity around them long enough to help them write a book?

Who would buy it? All of those interested in criminal cases have followed the antics of the Anthony family through the news media. Everyone knows the inconsistencies and outright lies that have been told.

I was snooping in her case file also and saw where she wasn't allowed around anyone under 17 in the jail... also it says there that gps and a reg braclet was a stipulation.. so maybe on car when she has dr appt. lawyer appts.. etcc?? jmo
Common she is out on bond pending charges. Need to have a way to monitor on home release.

quote.. Where is George's family??????

game from what I have read they are in Ohio. george is from there. sorry messed up your quote.. need practice. jmo

ty check. I know bh said no not a gps . but can't see it not being since in court records.. could be wrong tho. jmo

snipped
No outpouring of relatives and friends in Cindy's house.
snipped
they only shared ''good'' ''formal'' relationships with their relatives, but no intimate relationship where they shared the troubles and the anxieties and the sadness of daily life. You know what I mean? Like they would invited EVERYBODY on Caylee's past birthdays, put on a show of how much fun it was to have the grandchild, what a great mother Casey was, how everything was working like a clock, but Cindy would never confide to anyone about Cayse not working, not taking responsibilities regarding Caylee, the fights, the stolen money, the late nights out, etc.

In that video with George yelling at reporters and driving off and then Cindy talking to reporters who was that man and his partner leading Cindy away with his arm around her -I thought it could be a nephew or something -it wasn't Lee

Who would buy it? All of those interested in criminal cases have followed the antics of the Anthony family through the news media. Everyone knows the inconsistencies and outright lies that have been told.
Funny you should mention this. Its been a two day conversation on our side. Here you get real time, why a movie or a book unless they release it a few yrs later.

odd huh.. but i can understand the poster saying about the ppl who might be around her watching her.. to protect them against her. jmo so funny they will need more that loose clothing lmaooo :blushing:

:blushing: I didn't mean of course Cayse would be irresistible to them, just that I would guess when the bonds people draft an agreement with her, they would want to make sure their people would not be in any ''situation'' that could later turn against them. You know what I mean? Just covering all bases if the defendant tries to pull something on them.

LP wanted global, its not. She is tied into her phone, if she goes more than 150 ft it goes off and be available for calls. She has to request and be approved from the home officer to leave the 150 radius, then a time limit is given.

is ayone sure that the car was driven home and not towed to the Anthony's residence?

In one of the early reports, George was quoted as saying that the car smelled so bad he had to drive with the windows down and he had nausea.

Okay, Imentioned this awhile ago, but I have found new things on it since.
Casey Anthony's MyYearbook page.
Last updated 342 days ago.
No mention that she has a child.
Listed as single and looking for friends, and dating.
Favorite TV shows CSI is one that is listed as well Prison Break (IRONIC)
Says her favorite things are working out and writing music.
Says she is passionate about photography, art and music.

Why no mention of Caylee? None at all? and if her favorite show was really CSI, can we really be expected to believe that she would not do something about the smell in the car? I am highly confused.

Link below...it's a social networking site like anoy other, you have to register.
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTExMzY5MzY=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220