Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - follow the money...... why have so many high rollers stepped up to help this middle class two bit PAR-TAY girl? Why did the guy post that huge reward? And we have somewhat traced him back to Fusian - yet he posts the reward from his "exotic car" place. Why did this BH come from Calif. with all his money and big expensive security team? Why did this big NY journalist (whom we now believe is Geraldo) put Baez in touch with the BH? Plus there are some in Casey's party crowd that I believe are connected to buccou bucks - I mean HUGE money. When you run with crowds such as that - happens all the time - she is a young 22 yr old niave kid - she was scared. I do believe she has talked - not to LE but she has talked.
Big people in high places with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of money and connections

Big money? $200k from the aviation/rentals guy? $50k from LP, the fliers, billboards? Am I missing something? $300k is a lot of money? Oh wait the $200k only goes out if in 90 days Caylee is found safe. So 50k which LP gets back under most conditions. Casey was stealing gas, what BIG crime other than check frauding those around her could she really have been pulling off? There is NO money here, it's all on paper and no one has any risk, least of the Anthony's.

Good question. I of course have no idea.

I'm just glad another one of my posts weren't ignored tonight. I think this is the most I have ever written in one night. I'm sad, because I thought I was bringing up good points and had some good questions. (I could be wrong) :)
I have been here off and on and from what I was reading (quickly enough to try to keep up and entertain my mom)...they did appear to be good points. I agree with what you said about the Body Farm, too. They want to make certain they have the strongest case possible.

I think this story is going to die out very soon unless LE can charge her with anything further soon. Nothing new is going to come from Casey and the media will get bored soon and leave. I bet that BH will be sorry he did this wasting his time and money when nothing happens in a week or 2 and everyone goes home. Already there isn't much on the 3 or 4 news websites. I could only find 1 that had something on the front page. You had to dig deep to find a little story.
I think the BH got what he deserves by sticking his nose where it didn't belong. One day with that dysfunctional family better be worth $50,000. I hope the media does stop following that family. People like us will keep Caylee's name out there.

Where are you sweet Caylee?

My husband and I don't have any friends either. We haven't had any since the death of our son.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Isabelle ~ I'm sorry about the loss of your son.
You have friends here.

(((((((((((((Ray's Mom and Dad)))))))))))))

:blowkiss:

If we are going to debate this statement let's make sure we are being accurate:

"You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom," Casey Anthony said.

"No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

My immediate reaction to that call......was that Casey assumed that her
parents had 'figured out the truth'....and when Cindy said, "No, I don't know
what your involvement is, sweetheart".....she quickly back-peddled and began
covering and lying again, because she realized they didn't know.
JMO

JMO

YES!!!! I agree!

1.) She did not report her missing and behaved as if she were finally free. Documented with pictures and by witness statements.

2.) Decomp, stains and hair in the TRUNK of the car she was driving.

3.) 2 separate cadaver dogs hitting in the same spots.

4.) No Zanaida exists.

5.) No child has been found.

Every once in a whille, I need to hear this. Since joining this site, I have gone back and forth because of all of the great points people make. And for some reason, whenever I hear LP say "She's alive." with such conviction, I actually believe that she is.......and then 1 thru 5 pop into my head
:waitasec:

Greta is really building up her segment on Casey tonight. Hope she really has some info.

Hi again PIZMEX - what do you think the bounty hunter's PR angle is?

Financial enrichment. Some kind of media deal ... book rights, movie rights. I'm fine with it. Actually I think it's funny (and childish, too) how the TV guest panelists are constantly shocked, shocked, SHOCKED! that such a thing might be occurring. They should just accept it, move on already and give us intelligent insight instead of repeating the same dull Padilla bashes.

Padilla's an interesting character. Everything rolls off of him. He really and sincerely seems to be enjoying his role in this matter. He just might be the slickest person in this circus.

That's my thought on this also. She hasn't told anyone where the child is because she doesn't have to, it's her child.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

If thats the case, Casey needs to quitely tell someone in LE, let them check it out on the Q.T. to assure Caylee is alright and in good hands and then she would be "off the hook".
If the child is safe and Casey doesn't want her back at GP's it would then be her decision to leave her elsewhere.
IMO

The slow and methodical breaking down of Casey Anthony.

Did you hear Leonard in the winnebago talk about searching for a body should that prove to be the case? He was pretty matter-of-fact about it, which made me re-evaluate all his comments about believing Caylee is still alive. I'm not at all sure he isn't saying one thing while planning for an entirely different scenario.

I can't get TV here. Thanks for posting that. This goes to my theory about LP's involvement and plan. I trust he will find Caylee.
BTW, people criticize him all the time for calling Caylee "the girl." It is actually more affectionate in Hispanic/Latino cultures to refer to a little girl as "la nina," which in English is 'the girl" rather than by name. Sorry, I can't put a tilde in over the second n.

This is just the Rick stuff. He must have contacted Greta.

Oh, Greta's 'disturbing news' is precisely what Cindy's purported brother, Rick, was reporting on those topix posts.

Guess he's the real deal, but doesn't want his name used yet.

The last post I saw on MSN was from someone who gave him Greta's direct number.

JMO

What is this "truth"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members