MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's first jail visitor, who got passed off as an old high school friend that she didn't remember until the audios came out, made sure she knew this guy was on her team. She was rather taken by his message.
Watch the slide show; check out the Glock shot.
king merk aka Pat W.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=20507384
Audio of jail vist with Pat B.:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_jail_conversation.mp3

Just a heads up...I don't know much about bugs and viruses, but when I clicked on King Merk's page this last time I got a bombardment of pop ups...which has never happened...I had to kill my puter because it bogged it down. Just wanted to warn ya. :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was sleuthing last night on Myspace and noticed all the "players" were online yesterday at some point (Amy, Jesse, Lee, Ricardo and even little Miss Casey was online at some point)! I wonder if they were PM'ing each other.

I'm going to re-read the rules about what we can post here. I live here in Orlando and have heard "gossip" and theories about this case. I work in Winter Park (in the legal field) but live near the airport so I get to drive by many of the places of interest. Let me tell you that most of the residents of Conway (of the more established areas) HATE the strip of apartments and condos where Sawgrass is located. By the way, Sawgrass is very close to the Crossings at Conway which is one of the bogus locations Casey gave to LE. This area has a lot of foot traffic with residents walking from one apartment complex to the next, crossing Conway road on foot, and going to the grocery store on foot. Orlando is a very spread out, non-walking city (which isn't very "Green" imho). This area is unusual for its crime, foot traffic, gang graffiti, etc. Back when the closest grocery store let their carts leave the lot people would take their groceries to the apartments and leave their carts stranded anywhere. It was HORRIBLE. Now they have sensors on the carts but you get the visual of what this area can be like. When the real estate market was on a high many of these apartment complexes were turned into condos which cleaned up the area a bit. I know I've painted a more negative view of this area but it used to be orange groves and cattle and then now it's more crime ridden where there once was absolutely none.

Just a heads up...I don't know much about bugs and viruses, but when I clicked on King Merk's page this last time I got a bombardment of pop ups...which has never happened...I had to kill my puter because it bogged it down. Just wanted to warn ya. :)

Funny that happened to you- earlier on another thread someone posted a link to a Zenaida myspace site and when I clicked on it the exact same thing happened to me. Tons of bugs and stuff, and her profile kept opening up over and over- I'd "x" out the window and 9 more would pop up. I had to pull the electrical plug to the computer to get it to stop.

HEADS UP GUYS!

I think Casey has a new myspace page. When I typed in Casey Anthony this is one of the ones that popped up

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=407508318

The page is called "My mom didnt kill me.Please help bring me home". Leonard is one of her friends.

Well, it looks like Casey is reading our forum again, cause the profile is now private. I'm assuming it wasn't when you saw it, because you saw her friends list.

Hey Casey, where's Caylee?

Funny that happened to you- earlier on another thread someone posted a link to a Zenaida myspace site and when I clicked on it the exact same thing happened to me. Tons of bugs and stuff, and her profile kept opening up over and over- I'd "x" out the window and 9 more would pop up. I had to pull the electrical plug to the computer to get it to stop.

There is a name for this but my brain has been in serious overload today and I can't thing of what it's called. But it certainly makes me go hmmmmmm. I have been using myspace for YEARS, going on about 3 I think, and I have NEVER had that happen.

Well, it looks like Casey is reading our forum again, cause the profile is now private. I'm assuming it wasn't when you saw it, because you saw her friends list.

I hope like he*l LP, JB, and the entire 'Team CA' are checking us out too. You can run, you can spin, but the truth will find you.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was sleuthing last night on Myspace and noticed all the "players" were online yesterday at some point (Amy, Jesse, Lee, Ricardo and even little Miss Cagey was online at some point)! I wonder if they were PM'ing each other.

I'm going to re-read the rules about what we can post here. I live here in Orlando and have heard "gossip" and theories about this case. I work in Winter Park (in the legal field) but live near the airport so I get to drive by many of the places of interest. Let me tell you that most of the residents of Conway (of the more established areas) HATE the strip of apartments and condos where Sawgrass is located. By the way, Sawgrass is very close to the Crossings at Conway which is one of the bogus locations Cagey gave to LE. This area has a lot of foot traffic with residents walking from one apartment complex to the next, crossing Conway road on foot, and going to the grocery store on foot. Orlando is a very spread out, non-walking city (which isn't very "Green" imho). This area is unusual for its crime, foot traffic, gang graffiti, etc. Back when the closest grocery store let their carts leave the lot people would take their groceries to the apartments and leave their carts stranded anywhere. It was HORRIBLE. Now they have sensors on the carts but you get the visual of what this area can be like. When the real estate market was on a high many of these apartment complexes were turned into condos which cleaned up the area a bit. I know I've painted a more negative view of this area but it used to be orange groves and cattle and then now it's more crime ridden where there once was absolutely none.

Can I ask why you are intentionally spelling Casey's name incorrectly?

Please dont be offended by the question, but we have had a RASH of folks related to this case posting incognito here and as a fellow legal professional, that brings me pause.

I have the same question Hailie - was the profile public, or are you on the friends list?

Whoever it is, they're online right now.

Of course, it could also be Cindy....

Can I ask why you are intentionally spelling Casey's name incorrectly?

Please dont be offended by the question, but we have had a RASH of folks related to this case posting incognito here and as a fellow legal professional, that brings me pause.

I took it to mean that he/she refuses to dignify CA's narcissism by using her name anymore. I've pondered doing so myself, possibly just saying "her" or "it", but thought "Cagey" was a good one too. It helps send the message that all this discussion isn't about "her", it's about Caylee.

Found this on a myspace page

If you are tired of listening to Baez talk about helping in the search for Caylee, email him and let's all make him account for why the mother has been out of jail for 3 days and Little Caylee is still 'lost'.

Jose Baez's email info:

cp37@josebaez.com

I have the same question Hailie - was the profile public, or are you on the friends list?

Whoever it is, they're online right now.

Of course, it could also be Cindy....

It was public at first. I think they were just getting it started because more blogs are on it now and there is more pics. At first it was just Leonard and Tom as friends. It is now private though.

Wow. Thanks for letting me know. I didn't get any of that, but I think these people are pretty savvy.

I don't think that this is a new page of Casey's. It could be one of her friends and or family. All the pictures on it are from three or four different photo bucket accounts. All three pb accounts have all sorts of random pictures that do not have anything to do with the Anthony's, unless their really into NASCAR

As far as Lake Vaj page, come on. Yes their are some racy photos but *advertiser censored* and Sex rings! seriously? It was a themed party, go through a hundred myspace and or photo bucket accounts and you will find much worse.

The creepy guy in the picture is drunk, that's it.

It really makes me wonder if anyone here has ever looked in their own child's photobucket and or myspace, I really think that allot of people on here That must have forgotten what is was like to be 20 something, going to bars, having parties, having fun. Different strokes to move the world.

That must have forgotten what is was like to be 20 something, going to bars, having parties, having fun. Different strokes to move the world.

20 something with a child....... CAYLEE

Of all these Myspace accounts begging to help find Caylee I really am amazed that Amy's (Casey was using her car ) says "OH REALLY FOOL?"

Doesn't that seem crazy ? (Has this been covered ? :crazy: )

Of all these Myspace accounts begging to help find Caylee I really am amazed that Amy's (Casey was using her car ) says "OH REALLY FOOL?"

Doesn't that seem crazy ? (Has this been covered ? :crazy: )

I noticed that a long time ago and kept expecting her to change it.
Maybe she's just been busy ?

I'm bringing this over from what I posted last night regarding this new MySpace account:

I don't believe this MySpace page belongs to Casey. I think it was made by some girl named Kayla. Here is her Photobucket account, mostly all Nascar stuff: http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/Sunflowers77/

Wait nevermind, here's two more Photobucket accounts associated with the MySpace: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/pebbles68/

and http://s525.photobucket.com/albums/c...hescherrypies/ (WARNING: Contains pictures of stillborn babies, may be difficult to view)

So either there's multiple people behind this MySpace, or they're stealing pics from random people. Either way, I'm sure it's not Casey.

Here is a screenshot of a couple of the pictures, just so you can see they are the same ones as in the Photobucket accounts:

sshot.jpg

I also sent this person a message asking if they were in any way tied to the family. They read my message almost immediately but did not respond. I think this person just wants people to think she is Casey. I'm 95% sure she is in no way associated with the family or this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme