Official Documents To Be Released Today

IMO, the ONLY person LE hopes to pressure is Casey.

SHE'S the one who keeps claiming she knows who has Caylee.... keeps claiming that Caylee is safe BUT it's too dangerous to get her because Caylee is NOT safe.

The only one who can let Caylee go is Casey, imo.
i hope she just tells either way this is bull**** .. that poor baby she never did a thing to anyone to deserve that .. :furious::furious::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I found that strange also. She was busy covering her tracks....so she should have been putting more up there!
Unless in her crazy mind taking them down meant to her Caylee was not going to have to be important to her anymore.

Melinda Duckett did the same thing. She also tossed some of Trenton's things...day care lunch box and dishes, toys, toddler foods.

I wonder if any of Caylee's things are missing.

Thanks, LI_Mom, It just baffles me why all this thrown out, all at once, I heard on a news program (either HN or CNN, since that's only ones I watch) that JB was trying his best to get these off public record, to which someone replied, that any attorney would try to do this, as it's considered all one-sided, against his client, But I couldn't understand, why on earth, they made these public, for many reasons, but mainly, because of all the contacts and contact info they contain, seems to me like the media will be hounding all these people now, and if that's the case, seems to me it could help or hurt the prosecution, JMO

There really was not that much new. They released what was already known outside LE. It made a big splash because of 400 pages
But anything that would be a bombshell...like DNA will never be released until trial. IMO

I would love to see an expert do an analysis of Casey's, Cindy's, and George's writing. Not just the writing styles, but handwriting as well...Casey's writing reminds me of a friend I had back in high school who was extremely bipolar but loved to write notes...just sayin'.

My eyes hurt from reading, but WOW this answers a lot of questions. I am re-reading Casey's interview after leading LE to Universal Studios. Lots of "Uh-huhs". Very telling. She is quite crafty, isn't she?

then mabey its a way to get whoever may have caylee to let her go ? put pressure on them ? i dunno anymore this case saddens me to no end .. :(

I think it's to put even MORE pressure on Casey, and also her parents - they need to give her some tough love to make her spill the beans. This *MAY* prompt them to finally do that. Then again it may not! It will be interesting to see what their reactions are over the next few days.

I'll bet Baez doesn't do any interviews for a while! He'll get slaughtered by his client's own words.

I think it's to put even MORE pressure on Casey, and also her parents - they need to give her some tough love to make her spill the beans. This *MAY* prompt them to finally do that. Then again it may not! It will be interesting to see what their reactions are over the next few days.

I'll bet Baez doesn't do any interviews for a while! He'll get slaughtered by his client's own words.

baez has a roasted client

:furious:

Does it seem strange to anyone else that Kiomarie's fiancee would not allow LE to view his and Kiomarie's cell phone bill?

What bothers me is the statement about Casey taking over the Anthony house. Did she plan to do away with her parents also? Just sems weird...

I have had the same thoughts early one as just a theory. I also think Casey really may have some money socked away somewhere. Maybe she really was stealing and trying to get enough to buy a vehicle to flee in.

Originally Posted by gigi2009
Here are all the Docs in order.

You do not need any pdf software to view them. You can flip through the docs in full screen. You can also download the docs to your own computer. These files can be viewed from any computer.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/...eleased-part-1

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080495/...rt-1-126-153-0

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080463/...rt-2-(A)-1-100

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080464/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Part-2-(B)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080376/...eleased-part-3

The first link PART 1 pgs 126-153 were not loaded correctly. So the second link corrects that. Sorry :) Please PM me if you find any other errors and I will fix them. Thanks!

i don't agree....

The last jail visits casey had with her family were not released.

I would seem le still has the ability to refuse to release certain things in an ongoing investigation.

To me, it seems like le is releasing exactly what they want released.

yes.....

There really was not that much new. They released what was already known outside LE. It made a big splash because of 400 pages
But anything that would be a bombshell...like DNA will never be released until trial. IMO

Not much new? There's tons of details that we could only speculate about before. We now know MUCH more than we did yesterday. A pretty big bombshell, in my opinion.

But there may be even BIGGER bombshells coming... :)

Did she PLAN anything or just do things on the spur of the moment?

She had lots of hours on her hand to watch tv, stay in front of her computer, and plan out all of her lies. Daily.
No way could I have been as consistent in the lies as this chick has been.

What amazes me is how her fantasy life sort of became her reality.

What bothers me is the statement about Casey taking over the Anthony house. Did she plan to do away with her parents also? Just sems weird...

Scary and interesting thought.

You can totally tell that Amy and TonE did lots of talking..they say some of the same things..things that I find odd..like Caylee LOVES guys...Amy said she preferred men..flirty. I find that odd for some reason..in my gut especially since TonE saw Caylee 3times. IDK.

Not really so odd or suspicious....

A friend from a small group is accused of some horrible crime.... of course, people call each other up & talk & compare notes & say did you hear.... can you believe it..... did YOU notice anything strange?

They start talking about the Casey THEY knew. Anybody would.

I'm sure they talked ALL about Casey & kept realizing many strange little things about her personality that suddenly took on a whole new meaning.

Poor kids. I feel sorry for them.

It is eye-brow raising. Especially after reading Casey would put Caylee in the same bed with her and her boyfriend last year for sleep overs at his place. I mean, that's just eww. I realize they could have "cuddled" already in another room while Caylee was asleep and it was all G-rated in the bed but...no, just no. Behavior like that on a regular basis (with who knows how many other men) at the very least is an invitation for unhealthy boundaries for Caylee.

I hate to admit it but our daughter too always loved men when she was little - about Caylees age as well. Nothing we did or said could change that - she was a lil flirt! She is going on 16 now and is as normal as could be. Some lil girls are like that.....no harm of it.

Does it seem strange to anyone else that Kiomarie's fiancee would not allow LE to view his and Kiomarie's cell phone bill?

I'm thinking Kiomarie's fiance didn't want Kiomarie to see who he was calling. KWIM? lol.

No. It may be a business phone.

A friend's cell phone is attached to her husband's business account through his employer. She pays for her phone every month and saves about 20% being under his account.

jmo

LI Mom - I too feel bad for those in Casey's circle. I mean - wow - to be thrust into this horrible scene...... my heart really goes out to them.
I have skimmed through all the documents and WOW is a word I could use.
I truly do trust our LE here in Orlando. I dont think they have been leaving any stone unturned. Alot of the information and names were new to me.

A couple of things stood out for me on my first pass of reading..

Casey was definitely a habitual liar.....I dont think she knew the truth
Honestly I dont believe George and Cindy knew anything....can you imagine
the trouble that Casey has caused them
And what I thought all along - something happened to make Casey turn....
you saw in those pictures - she adored her lil one when she was first born,
didnt have the trouble relationship with her parents. Something happened
to Casey fairly recently to make her change the way she was...

Back to reading

I'm only in the middle of part 2.. I hadn't seen that in the interview with Tony that he mentions anything about picking Casey up after her car ran out of gas, at the check cashing place. Did everyone notice that GA just happened to have a can of gas with him....LMAO

yep, and shovels are not used for spagetti

they are for digging OR for covering up something with dirt, grass clippings,
rocks.

This incident of her borrowing the shovel is one of the things that has "stood" out the most to me.....plus her car "unusually" backed into the garage.

I believe it was stated that she borrowed the shovel to remove some bamboo she kept tripping over. I have bamboo in my yard......the canes are quite tall but small in diameter.....probably range from 1"- 3" around.

I am an avid gardener and, fairly strong for a woman. I've been known to dig up some good-sized shrubs and other plants. Also....I'm 5'8" and fairly stout (not thin/not fat). I can tell you from experience......I am not able to dig up the bamboo in our yard.....that job is left to hubby (who works out at the gym 4-5 times/week) and it a struggle for him to dig that stuff up.

My point is......I just don't see how someone the size of Casey could dig up bamboo :confused:.........other thing is......why would they have bamboo growing in a walkway :confused:......just found that odd too......ours is planted against the fences surrounding our yard and, although it does start to get a bit "intrusive" we haven't a problem with it intruding into areas we walk in regularly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back