Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture No. 33 was in reference to the trees that Dogwood was asking about. Nothing more, nothing less.

So do you see the shadow of the tree on the front lawn...as if it was out front? The one we see in the mirror?

I would think the bonus room would be over the garage.

I would think the bonus room would be over the garage.

That would be consistent with an Avery by St. Lawrence which has the garage to the left side of the house. The Georgetown however has a bedroom over a garage on the right side of the house.

So do you see the shadow of the tree on the front lawn...as if it was out front? The one we see in the mirror?

The photograph probably was shot from a slight angle. I don't think there are any magic trees there. Looks to me to be the one in the yard.

Very interesting speculations NCNative! :):)

Thanks, Anderson, for figuring out that indeed, these were my speculations. :cool2:I knew a rocket scientist would come along and figure that out, rather than question me as to whether I "...knew him..." or not.

this lamp by the mirror could be what was carried out in the tall brown sack by the investigators. it appears that there could be blood splatters on the lampshade on the right side from the middle on down.

CooperthruFrontDoor.jpg

CooperHOUSE.jpg

CooperDriveway.jpg

RC, I'm thinking this house may be an Avery flipped. Contractors flip plans a lot to break up the monotony.

Here's the plan to the Avery but I flipped it...

averyfloorplanflipped-1.gif

The blue object on the porch was a little container, lunch box with Bella's name on it. The bag carried out was around 6' long, too long for this lamp. I still say window valance and the cord was used to strangle NC.
The small window is is the staircase that has the ADT sign in it.

Here's another quote from Scott's blog I find interesting:

The month of July held a very interesting experience for me. A friend of mine, Nancy Cooper, was murdered in the town and neighborhood I used to live in. With the investigation still in progress I (and all of us) do not know much about how she was killed. The police are doing a very thorough job in doing their investigation and making sure they have all of the facts, NOT SPECULATION, in order to find who killed Nancy. The real eye-opener is how the media and much of the communinity have come up with their own stories without having any information or facts. I'm seeing first hand how emotions can run wild, while knee jerk decisions of guilt have been layed down. Coming from a Criminal Justice major in college I'm a true believer in: Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around as many individuals are siding on. It's very sad to see this in our community.

scott heider,
what is sadder is having a young mother of 2 girls MURDERED in your community by a man you call a friend.

RC, I'm thinking this house may be an Avery flipped. Contractors flip plans a lot to break up the monotony.

There is no bedroom downstairs. The staircase is the small window to the right of the front door.
2 full baths are upstairs.

The blue object on the porch was a little container, lunch box with Bella's name on it. The bag carried out was around 6' long, too long for this lamp. I still say window valance and the cord was used to strangle NC.
The small window is is the staircase that has the ADT sign in it.

did the lunch box get left behind after the girls were ushered out of the house?
or had nancy already packed it and was ready to take the girls somewhere and the TOD is later than we think?

I ride by the house every day. I don't think that your plan here is the same as the Cooper's home. No, it isn't.

There is a floor mat from the car, lying on the driveway (someone said it looked like a grey stain...it's a floor mat.)

Good job - did they also combine two of th ebedrooms possibly ? The Avery is like 3100 square feet - Wakegov. org lists the Cooper house at near 2800 - such as a Georgetown. However a Georgetown has an open view to the breakfast area - in that respect this house more resembles a flipped Avery. Both are listed as having the laundry room upstairs.

For me the laundry room location is rather important - seeing as how someone bought milk at 6:20, came home and noticed there was no detergent and then ran back to the store at 6:30. Quick trip home with time to spare looking for laundry detergent.

Saint, I saw what you had emphasized with your red marker. That is the image reflection of the lamp shade. I can see that one could see stains on the lamp shade, but the photo just isn't that revealing.

Yes, I agree with Mom that the bag was long enough to put an adult into.

That's what I see as well.

You guys are great.

Star, great job.

OK. Now to tell you why.

I fellow poster and I were having a discussion about floor plans today.

Next question. In the mirror, you can see the tree. Where is that coming from? Across the street?

Anyone who has been by the house, can you help us out?

Dogwood, I like a good mystery as much as the next person, but I'm hoping you'll just cut to the chase and tell us what it is you think you see and then why you think it's important so we can all discuss it rather than try to guess what you think you see (or not see).

I thought I'd come out of lurking to add my 2cents to the discussion of the floor plan. My dh worked for St Lawrence Homes for 10 years, I showed him photo of Coopers, he says it is a Charleston floorplan ( one that is no longer built) We lived in an Avery for many years, ours did not look like Coopers, although I know they have lots of elevations (fronts) to choose from for most of their plans. If it is a Charleston, I can get him to run through the floor plan with me if I can get him off his blackberry. If it is indeed an avery as many of you suspect, I can tell you the floorplan. I really do not think it is an avery as ours had a huge open staircase when you came in front door, not at all like the photos of Coopers.

Good job - did they also combine two of th ebedrooms possibly ? The Avery is like 3100 square feet - Wakegov. org lists the Cooper house at near 2800 - such as a Georgetown. However a Georgetown has an open view to the breakfast area - in that respect this house more resembles a flipped Avery. Both are listed as having the laundry room upstairs.

For me the laundry room location is rather important - seeing as how someone bought milk at 6:20, came home and noticed there was no detergent and then ran back to the store at 6:30. Quick trip home with time to spare looking for laundry detergent.

but the foyer of this avery does not match the photo we've just been staring at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd