Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome...I'm a newbie too and so glad I joined....so many intelligent people here.

Re the June 9th date, I'd also like to know how it was that TL seemed to get the day wrong re when he last saw Caylee (different to what Clint says). There are still so many odd things in this case...IMOO

Casey got it right when she said 31 days. Cindy got it wrong and I think everyone kinda ran with that. later on LE was able to correct the date because of the nursing home video.

I may be in the minority on this -- but while I do feel extreme sympathy for Cindy -- she is not helping this situation AT ALL.

Last night it was reported that she hasn't asked Casey about Caylee since she has been home.

It's ridiculous "enabling" behavior like this -- that has caused this situation to begin with.

And what annoys me is she keeps blaming us for Caylee not being found, when she won't do anything herself to assist in locating Caylee. IMOO

Thanks a bunch!

casey3-1.jpg

Casey getting that shovel and those two cans of gas really bothers me. I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk about the shovel and gas. I hate to think what she may have done with the gas and then the shovel. I wonder if LE took the shovel and ran any tests on anything that may have been on it?

I also wonder if Casey didn't bury Caylee in the yard somewhere and then decide to move her at some point when her folks were gone. That wouldn't surprise me at all. That may have been when she broke into the shed and took the cans full of gas and put Caylee into the trunk.

I wish she would just tell someone what she did with that little girl darn her :mad:

Looks like the PC might be behind closed doors.

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

the gas cans keep bothering me too

edited to add....WTH, a tray of brownies? ugh.

10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

OMG.. speechless...

BROWNIES????Oh give me a break!!!!!

I cant take much more of this..Been waiting for that presser,and now I think it's time to get out of the house...

2.gif
How sweet of her.

...And we can expect Cindy to go back and forth in these stages....except for the first and last stage.

1. If they find a body -- Cindy will blame it on the kidnappers.

2. If they find a body and it is linked to Caylee through DNA -- Cindy won't believe it.

3. If Casey admits she did this -- Cindy will say she is lying to protect the kidnappers.

4. If they have photographic evidence of Casey dumping a body -- Cindy will say they are doctored photos.

5. If the DNA results all come back 100% positive -- Cindy will dispute the world of forensics.

6. If Casey is found guilty in a court of law -- Cindy will say she was framed.

7. If on appeal she is again found guilty -- Cindy will question the U.S. Legal System as a whole for putting innocent people behind bars.

8. Cindy will then blame this entire circumstance not on Casey -- but the media and public for having common sense.

Cindy in my opinion will NEVER be abele believe her daughter had anything to do with this.

BROWNIES????Oh give me a break!!!!!

I cant take much more of this..Been waiting for that presser,and now I think it's time to get out of the house...

I doubt she even made those brownies herself. With mommy and daddy around, why would she lift her pretty painted fingers?

Link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member