MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that my MySpace has never been active; I just seldom use it until lately. So it can't be a coincidence that someone from around Orlando FL (the IP is actually mapped as Orlando, though the tracker itself says that it is a Castleberry IP) looked at my profile right after I sent that email to the Mommy didn't kill me account.

In other words, I have no idea who this person is/was, but I do not think it was Casey since the IP clearly identifies a male.

What do you all think of these findings?

lisha

Snowman....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=213 22230

SOME OF THE COMMENTS LEFT BY CASEY ON SNOWMAN'S MYSPACE
Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.
-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well. thanks for my birthday present :)
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.
enough said.
take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt. :)
oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥

Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.
it's worth it.
don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you. ♥

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it. ;)
and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha. ♥

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock. my world ;) ♥

Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man.
hope you're feeling better.
love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you :)

Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:38 PM (looks like they were dating)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ovemylover.gif

Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...assrocking.png
you know i will ;)
haha.

Feb 5, 2007 6:35 AM
two guesses what i'm thinking about right now....
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...cons/sex-1.gif

;)

Feb 3, 2007 8:34 PM
oh yeah. and condoms=the devil.
enough said. ;)

Feb 3, 2007 6:03 AM
i love our late-night/early-morning talks... even if i do lose hours of necessary beauty sleep :)
it's so worth it!

Feb 1, 2007 9:56 AM
seriously, you leave the best picture comments!!! ♥
i'll be waiting for your happy *advertiser censored* tonight.
LOVE YOU!!!!!

Feb 1, 2007 3:25 AM
you're crazy, but i love you. :)
and yes, you make me randy... like no other!

Jan 30, 2007 8:36 PM
make sure you wear tons of sunscreen! and try not to get too hot...
i don't want my snowman melting.

Jan 29, 2007 7:38 PM
i love you. it's as simple as that.

Jan 26, 2007 1:34 PM
so i've decided, i'm going to call you Bam Bam. maybe it's because of my dream... haha, maybe not ;)
either way, you are now Bam Bam.
love you hunny ♥

Jan 24, 2007 10:03 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0Icons/tho.jpg

Jan 24, 2007 3:53 AM
it's official.... i miss you like crazy.
i love you. ♥

Jan 22, 2007 9:50 AM
i can't wait to talk to you. it's only been 2 hours, but i'm already missing you like WHOA. i love you babe. be safe. take care. and enjoy your pictures ;)

Jan 18, 2007 7:20 PM
alright lover boy... we're going to add some of our new pictures to your page, before you leave. :)
thanks for dinner babe. at some point, we'll have to finish our game of 20 questions. good times. good times. ♥

Jan 6, 2007 1:09 PM
you have no idea how happy i was to see you get off that plane. babe, i'm so glad you're home!

Jan 2, 2007 6:39 AM
hurry up and come home, so i can start my vacation! :)

Jan 1, 2007 7:33 PM
i ♥ you!!!

Dec 25, 2006 1:29 AM
Merry Christmas love!
gosh, i wish you were here. try and keep your spirits up today, and if you get a chance, call my *advertiser censored*! be careful. be safe. know that i love you, and miss you terribly, and can't wait until you're home!
oh, and there is some package under my christmas tree... and it has your name on it. wonder who it's from? ;)

Dec 22, 2006 11:03 PM
alright, one. lay off the OSU cursor. i've had it for weeks.
second. i was talking about you TONS tonight, over beers with my brother & friends. can't find my ****ing cell phone though, so i'm not too thrilled. but yeah. just going to be hanging out at home tomorrow, since i'm off. counting the days til you're finally home again!
geez you little *advertiser censored*. come online when i'm actually here! i waited until late for you, and you're not on. we need to set up a time again, or something. i hate missing you. boo.
take care love. can't wait to see you... soon enough! ♥

Dec 11, 2006 6:30 AM
so i missed you twice last night, well technically this morning. i was up at 2. you messaged me at 12:30. and i was up after 9, since i didn't get to sleep at all last night. saw that you were on around 5:30 or so. no worries ;) i know i'll catch ya at some point today.
hope everything is going well. and man, do i have a couple stories to tell you!!! miss you LOVER BOY!

Dec 7, 2006 8:06 AM
babe, how is it possible that we miss each other twice in one day!? i literally got back home at 10:55, and missed your ims, by a couple minutes - 8:30 your time is roughly 12:30 my time, so i'll be here.
very happy that you got your official dates, so not only can i update my countdown, but i can start preparations - yay!
looks like we'll be seeing each other in exactly a month.

Nov 21, 2006 12:47 AM
definitely let my happy *advertiser censored* know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.
i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.
as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff - and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.
it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough.

take care. miss you. until next time.

Nov 18, 2006 1:18 PM
well, regardless if the boys are willing to talk now or not, i know we'll all definitely get together when you're home. at least you know you've always got me
trying to figure out tattoo ideas... i want something a bit bigger than the last one, considering it's about the size of a quarter. i think you've yet to see the shamrock.
i am definitely up for a theme park day. let me know where and when, and i can probably get us tickets ahead of time. i want to spend as much time with you as possible.
i almost forgot your past relationship woes. glad i'm not the only one. i don't think we're necessarily meant to be single, but we definitely haven't come across the "right one" yet, either. you never know!
i'll be your partner in crime when you're home. we have a lot of time to make up for. ♥
and don't worry... i can't help but think about my *sexy man in uniform*

Nov 18, 2006 12:38 AM
well, you aren't the only one that hasn't really talked to anyone. cory's probably the only one that's attempted to call me in the past few months, but, you know the history with that. haha.
anyway. trying to figure out tattoo ideas. there are few people i would love to share the experience with, and well, you are most definitely one of them. as far as things here, i'm doing well. looking for a new job, trying to figure out what to do with school, and all that crazy stuff. same old. not too much has changed. my relationship history is of course repeating itself, like i should be surprised at this point. i guess i'm one of those that has yet to be lucky in love. someday.
i'm assuming everyone is doing well. i haven't heard otherwise, so i guess that's a good thing. definitely can't wait for our reunion though. i've missed my boys, definitely one in particular
L-O-V-E the new pictures. you're looking like more of a badass everyday. good stuff babe. glad you're well. we'll be throwing a few back soon enough. i have been looking forward to this for sometime, indeed. take care. miss you.

Oct 24, 2006 10:24 AM
you have ABSOLUTELY no idea how much i miss you!!!
the sooner you get home, the better. not only are we going to dinner, getting wasted, and taking tons of pictures, but we will create so many more memories to help you get through the rest of your leave. please be careful. know that you're in my heart, and my thoughts, and i just can't wait to squeeze the **** out of you!!!!

Oct 14, 2006 6:10 AM
aw, i miss you B.
can't wait to see you in Jan. i'll have to take a few days off so we can all get together. i say we even brave the cold, and hit the beach... for old times' sake
i'll make sure to send some pictures asap. you wouldn't believe how big caylee is getting.
take care of yourself hun.

Oct 3, 2006 1:23 PM
babe, don't say that. i was working the first time you called, and wasn't able to get to my phone in time. i wasn't sure if i could call that number back, that's why i haven't tried to call. and as far as today, i was getting my hair cut. i really hate that i keep missing your calls. i postponed sending my letter so i could get together some pictures from lauren's birthday, and even of the munchkin and myself. i'm always thinking about you B, and can't wait for you to come back home.

From these comments posted by Casey to Branden (AKA Snowman), it sounds like they were dating....

enough said.

Well at least its confirmed, the guys she has been with for the last few months need to go get checked to make sure there is nothing that can't be washed off.

It surprises me in today's day and age that people are still having unprotected casual sex.

Patron... a $50 bottle of booze when you have no job, no visible means of support???

Can someone direct me to the time frame that she was dating Jesse?

Still searching but I recall Jesse was pictured in the hospital holding newborn Caylee (Aug 2005) and his dad stated that they babysat Caylee in their home the first two years of her life --- so I would guess approx Aug 2005 thru Aug 2007? I will continue to search for verification.

Still searching but I recall Jesse was pictured in the hospital holding newborn Caylee (Aug 2005) and his dad stated that they babysat Caylee in their home the first two years of her life --- so I would guess approx Aug 2005 thru Aug 2007? I will continue to search for verification.

Wasn't it presumed that Jesse was the father at first? so that means he was around before aug 2005.

The way I understand it, from things Rev G has said, Casey and JG had a short (one night stand) fling and some time later she told him she was pregnant. Since apparently her parents didn't know until she was pregnant until her 7th month it might have been around then. He did the right thing and offered to marry her. He had doubts about paternity and had DNA tests done. I believe I heard that Caylee was about 10 months old when it was proven he wasn't the father so I would guess they should have broken up around then. I think I remember seeing something for around April or May 2006 that she had a web site for a wedding.

on that snowman guys page it says she will be here in 4 hours? and its not my time ? wonder what that means

Snowman....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21322230http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=213 22230

From these comments posted by Casey to Branden (AKA Snowman), it sounds like they were dating....

How did you get these comments? Snowmans profile is private now, was it private earlier today? Ya know Snowman is slang for coke.

jesse - possible one night stand at a xmas party. He & his fam thought he was the father until he had a dna test done 10 months later. i'm guessing tht'a when the break-up

A Comment From Casey Left on Her Friend, Ashley's, MySpace (poor Casey, life is SO rough....)

Jul 14, 2006 10:53 AM
things have been pretty hectic as of late, with trying to be home with my family, have a social life, work & find another job all at the same time. plus, i'm trying to decide what school i want to enroll in for the fall semester. so many choices, no idea what i want to major in this time.

all i know is, i could use a cold beer, and a weeks vacation.

Link to Ashley's MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=025e34d2-5fcf-4c61-b79a-afc908bfa70c

Snowman....

Apr 3, 2007 7:13 PM
so you're still breathing? nice to see. drop me a line one of these days... you know. that's what friends do.
-later.

Mar 21, 2007 7:44 PM
stopped by the house. your parents are doing really well. thanks for my birthday present :)
hope you're well.

and i wasn't kidding about that bottle of patron. i will have your name nicely written on it, for when you return. it's long awaited, to say the least.

Mar 20, 2007 8:18 PM
i heard that there is something waiting for me at your parent's house. i'm definitely going to have to make my weekly visit to see them, and share my stories from last night.

wish you could have been here.

take care. stay safe.

Mar 14, 2007 6:37 PM
a new song? stand back!
oh, and BEST GROUP, ever.
enough said.
take care love.

Mar 8, 2007 5:27 AM
so your mom, is absolutely the best, without a doubt. :)
oh, and here's my BIG idea for when you come home... cruise maybe? ♥

Mar 3, 2007 7:33 PM
i love you.
it's worth it.
don't ever forget that.

Feb 24, 2007 3:24 PM
Brandon...
i miss you. ♥

Feb 22, 2007 12:55 PM
so i got to take a nap... and had the funniest dream about you. remind me tonight to tell you about it. ;)
and i guess now, i should start calling you "boss". ha. ♥

Feb 21, 2007 12:25 PM
you absolutely .rock. my world ;) ♥

Feb 19, 2007 9:18 PM
missing my .monkey man.
hope you're feeling better.
love you babe.

Feb 17, 2007 5:08 PM
i absolutely can't wait to talk to you!!!!
miss you baby.

Feb 17, 2007 6:18 AM
♥ you :)

Feb 12, 2007 8:54 AM
we haven't gotten to talk much the last few days... just know that i'm thinking about you.

Feb 5, 2007 1:38 PM (looks like they were dating)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ovemylover.gif

Feb 5, 2007 1:34 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...assrocking.png
you know i will ;)
haha.

Feb 5, 2007 6:35 AM
two guesses what i'm thinking about right now....
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...cons/sex-1.gif

;)

enough said. ;)

Feb 3, 2007 6:03 AM
i love our late-night/early-morning talks... even if i do lose hours of necessary beauty sleep :)
it's so worth it!

Feb 1, 2007 9:56 AM
seriously, you leave the best picture comments!!! ♥
i'll be waiting for your happy *advertiser censored* tonight.
LOVE YOU!!!!!

Feb 1, 2007 3:25 AM
you're crazy, but i love you. :)
and yes, you make me randy... like no other!

Jan 30, 2007 8:36 PM
make sure you wear tons of sunscreen! and try not to get too hot...
i don't want my snowman melting.

Jan 29, 2007 7:38 PM
i love you. it's as simple as that.

Jan 26, 2007 1:34 PM
so i've decided, i'm going to call you Bam Bam. maybe it's because of my dream... haha, maybe not ;)
either way, you are now Bam Bam.
love you hunny ♥

Jan 24, 2007 10:03 AM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...0Icons/tho.jpg

Jan 24, 2007 3:53 AM
it's official.... i miss you like crazy.
i love you. ♥

i can't wait to talk to you. it's only been 2 hours, but i'm already missing you like WHOA. i love you babe. be safe. take care. and enjoy your pictures ;)

Jan 18, 2007 7:20 PM
alright lover boy... we're going to add some of our new pictures to your page, before you leave. :)
thanks for dinner babe. at some point, we'll have to finish our game of 20 questions. good times. good times. ♥

Jan 6, 2007 1:09 PM
you have no idea how happy i was to see you get off that plane. babe, i'm so glad you're home!

Jan 2, 2007 6:39 AM
hurry up and come home, so i can start my vacation! :)

Jan 1, 2007 7:33 PM
i ♥ you!!!

Dec 25, 2006 1:29 AM
Merry Christmas love!
gosh, i wish you were here. try and keep your spirits up today, and if you get a chance, call my *advertiser censored*! be careful. be safe. know that i love you, and miss you terribly, and can't wait until you're home!
oh, and there is some package under my christmas tree... and it has your name on it. wonder who it's from? ;)

Dec 22, 2006 11:03 PM
alright, one. lay off the OSU cursor. i've had it for weeks.
second. i was talking about you TONS tonight, over beers with my brother & friends. can't find my ****ing cell phone though, so i'm not too thrilled. but yeah. just going to be hanging out at home tomorrow, since i'm off. counting the days til you're finally home again!
geez you little *advertiser censored*. come online when i'm actually here! i waited until late for you, and you're not on. we need to set up a time again, or something. i hate missing you. boo.
take care love. can't wait to see you... soon enough! ♥

Dec 11, 2006 6:30 AM
so i missed you twice last night, well technically this morning. i was up at 2. you messaged me at 12:30. and i was up after 9, since i didn't get to sleep at all last night. saw that you were on around 5:30 or so. no worries ;) i know i'll catch ya at some point today.
hope everything is going well. and man, do i have a couple stories to tell you!!! miss you LOVER BOY!

Dec 7, 2006 8:06 AM
babe, how is it possible that we miss each other twice in one day!? i literally got back home at 10:55, and missed your ims, by a couple minutes - 8:30 your time is roughly 12:30 my time, so i'll be here.
very happy that you got your official dates, so not only can i update my countdown, but i can start preparations - yay!
looks like we'll be seeing each other in exactly a month.

Nov 21, 2006 12:47 AM
definitely let my happy *advertiser censored* know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.
i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.
as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff - and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.
it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough.

take care. miss you. until next time.

Nov 18, 2006 1:18 PM
well, regardless if the boys are willing to talk now or not, i know we'll all definitely get together when you're home. at least you know you've always got me
trying to figure out tattoo ideas... i want something a bit bigger than the last one, considering it's about the size of a quarter. i think you've yet to see the shamrock.
i am definitely up for a theme park day. let me know where and when, and i can probably get us tickets ahead of time. i want to spend as much time with you as possible.
i almost forgot your past relationship woes. glad i'm not the only one. i don't think we're necessarily meant to be single, but we definitely haven't come across the "right one" yet, either. you never know!
i'll be your partner in crime when you're home. we have a lot of time to make up for. ♥
and don't worry... i can't help but think about my *sexy man in uniform*

Nov 18, 2006 12:38 AM
well, you aren't the only one that hasn't really talked to anyone. cory's probably the only one that's attempted to call me in the past few months, but, you know the history with that. haha.
anyway. trying to figure out tattoo ideas. there are few people i would love to share the experience with, and well, you are most definitely one of them. as far as things here, i'm doing well. looking for a new job, trying to figure out what to do with school, and all that crazy stuff. same old. not too much has changed. my relationship history is of course repeating itself, like i should be surprised at this point. i guess i'm one of those that has yet to be lucky in love. someday.
i'm assuming everyone is doing well. i haven't heard otherwise, so i guess that's a good thing. definitely can't wait for our reunion though. i've missed my boys, definitely one in particular
L-O-V-E the new pictures. you're looking like more of a badass everyday. good stuff babe. glad you're well. we'll be throwing a few back soon enough. i have been looking forward to this for sometime, indeed. take care. miss you.

Oct 24, 2006 10:24 AM
you have ABSOLUTELY no idea how much i miss you!!!
the sooner you get home, the better. not only are we going to dinner, getting wasted, and taking tons of pictures, but we will create so many more memories to help you get through the rest of your leave. please be careful. know that you're in my heart, and my thoughts, and i just can't wait to squeeze the **** out of you!!!!

Oct 14, 2006 6:10 AM
aw, i miss you B.
can't wait to see you in Jan. i'll have to take a few days off so we can all get together. i say we even brave the cold, and hit the beach... for old times' sake
i'll make sure to send some pictures asap. you wouldn't believe how big caylee is getting.
take care of yourself hun.

Oct 3, 2006 1:23 PM
babe, don't say that. i was working the first time you called, and wasn't able to get to my phone in time. i wasn't sure if i could call that number back, that's why i haven't tried to call. and as far as today, i was getting my hair cut. i really hate that i keep missing your calls. i postponed sending my letter so i could get together some pictures from lauren's birthday, and even of the munchkin and myself. i'm always thinking about you B, and can't wait for you to come back home.

First of all - WHOA. Boys does she attach herself or what!? Also take notice that she only mentions Caylee in the early messages. The once she seems to be getting into him, no more Caylee..just all about him and her, then him and her sexually. She progresses fast.

Were these parents ever interviewed? Was this guy? I know it was a while ago, but yet a part of her life obviously. Why did this relationship end?
So many questions...:waitasec:
They obviously had sex when he came home to visit in dec 2006/jan 2007.

Did anyone catch that "pictures" comment...
hmm bet there's nakey pictures out there...

http://www.myspace.com/surftillidie

I don't think this guy Mark has been mentioned, Casey does a lot of commenting to him
during such a crisis in her life. These are really interesting to read.

Jul 14 2008 6:12 AM

who has the bestest best friend? well.... besides me...

you do! :)

Jul 5 2008 7:09 AM

ha. you son of a ! i ****ing love you mark. i'll call you later. my boyfriend is coming back home today!!!! you have NOOOOO idea how happy i am
:)
miss you hunny.

Jun 26 2008 3:31 PM

brothaaaaa

Mar 24 2008 6:07 PM

congrats on the win. glad you're doing well, hun.
i'm good. just considering a lot of changes.

Feb 23 2008 7:15 AM

so my cell is acting up, surprise, surprise. i'll give you a call this weekend. i miss you too, kid.

Feb 14 2008 6:33 AM

in a relationship/single, which is it?

geez louise kid. ;)

miss you hun. have a great valentine's day...even though, it's the worst, made-up holiday, ever!♥

bumpdy bump.. Just kinda hoping someone had some insight on this Mark guy I posted above if anyone knows about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme