Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, there is something of a "cat that ate the canary" look on the face of the blond woman that makes me wonder about her. And the arm on the knee seems a bit proprietorial... JMO

And we know he likes blondes, right? Wasn't Heather blonde? Didn't NC have picture where she was blonde?

I'm not sure what I'm saying except that I think the undisclosed warrant relates to a person who has something significant to say about Brad. Could be a confidential informant, a current "side salad" or what ever - whoever it is the DA doesn't want that information out.

I think it's interesting that the media did not specifically say that the third search warrant remained sealed!

If I were him (BC) and I saw the variety of possible evidence that was cataloged and taken out (plus of course there's more that we don't know about), I'd be crapping my pants by now. Seriously. He thought he did a great job at cleaning up...but the act of cleaning up for 4+ hours is hinky in and of itself.

I'm not sure what I'm saying except that I think the undisclosed warrant relates to a person who has something significant to say about Brad. Could be a confidential informant, a current "side salad" or what ever - whoever it is the DA doesn't want that information out.

I've been thinking it could have something to do with SH for a long time, although I could be totally wrong.

I'm very curious what their findings were on the hair samples, etc.

I'm VERY surprised they didn't impound that SUV.

I was thinking the same thing. Based on all of the evidence that was found on and in the SUV, you'd think they'd want to look at the SUV a bit closer to catch anything they might have missed.

I bet the SUV is real clean now! :)

I think it's interesting that the media did not specifically say that the third search warrant remained sealed!

They are ignoring it no doubt. If you go up to the legal documents it is clear when the DA's office made their motion to reseal the warrants - they were addressing all three - the 16/17 residence, the 21 Cisco, and the 25 undisclosed location. Yet today we hear of three warrants - one of which relates only to the hard drives for digital and astral data- someone is being tricky IMO. But I will say there may be an extremely good reason for it.

If I were him (BC) and I saw the variety of possible evidence that was cataloged and taken out (plus of course there's more that we don't know about), I'd be crapping my pants by now. Seriously. He thought he did a great job at cleaning up...but the act of cleaning up for 4+ hours is hinky in and of itself.
SG, so if LE took the vaccuum cleaner it may not necessarily be listed in the SW? That would seem a likely item to extract.

Hmm, there is something of a "cat that ate the canary" look on the face of the blond woman that makes me wonder about her. And the arm on the knee seems a bit proprietorial... JMO

Yes, and as someone on the board pointed out previously, the blond woman does look a bit like Nancy. Perhaps this was his type.

But, the woman with curly hair is sitting close by in the group shots. The trampoline photo and the picture of the curly-haired girl alone make me think that it may be her.

I don't want to miss anything, but I have to go to work! Talk to you later.

I suspect alot of his friends/family are standing in the checkout line with pepto today.

Good for them for doing what they need to do to not compromise their case.

I, for one, want to give J Young and the others a big heartfelt hug. Then I want them and the CCBI to assure me they didn't miss anything in their work on the scene.

Then I want to have a beer with them and hear some stories, have them walk my dog, get one of them to mow my lawn.... what??? Just my fantasy???

SG, so if LE took the vaccuum cleaner it may not necessarily be listed in the SW? That would seem a likely item to extract.
Agreed. I don't know why it isn't listed and if they didn't seize it, why not? :confused:

Good for them for doing what they need to do to not compromise their case.

I, for one, want to give J Young and the others a big heartfelt hug. Then I want them and the CCBI to assure me they didn't miss anything in their work on the scene.

I noticed the VIN is posted for both cars. Given that we now have the VIN, could we find out the ownership of Nancy's vehicle? Anybody know how? Thanks.

good for them for doing what they need to do to not compromise their case.

I, for one, want to give j young and the others a big heartfelt hug. Then i want them and the ccbi to assure me they didn't miss anything in their work on the scene.

Then i want to have a beer with them and hear some stories, have them walk my dog, get one of them to mow my lawn.... What??? Just my fantasy???

huh??

I suspect alot of his friends/family are standing in the checkout line with pepto today.
That, and the "...crapping my pants..." is so true! Who says a narcissist won't kill himself? He might, to keep himself from going to prison or to keep LE from "having him" to themselves to "control" by taking him to prison if it comes to that. :burn:

THE GREEN DRESS: Was Nancy wearing a green dress and those seized shoes, at the party that night?

THE GREEN PLASTIC: Could he have used the green plastic to asphyxiate her? Or, could he have used it to cover the trunk bottom, to protect it from blood, etc.? I don't think I've ever come across green plastic very often. Unless they mean hard plastic. I'm thinking thin sheeting plastic?

I will always wonder what Scott Heider and Brad talked about while Brad and the girls stayed at Scott's home after the murder. The "what does Scott H. know?" question that I've asked before.

Brad knew Scott had a degree in criminal justice. Brad might have asked questions, even if veiled.

I've seen Heather Metour (Scott Heider's ex-wife whom Brad had an affair with). It was dark outside, but she did not have dark hair. I was not impressed favorably with her. She seemed bored, looking for something to do. I was across the street from her home, visiting a neighbor. I'd never met her before. (Someone asked about her hair color). All I can say is, she seemed horsey. I can't explain "horsey", but she was! :kilroy:

That, and the "...crapping my pants..." is so true! Who says a narcissist won't kill himself? He might, to keep himself from going to prison or to keep LE from "having him" to themselves to "control" by taking him to prison if it comes to that. :burn:

THE GREEN DRESS: Was Nancy wearing a green dress and those seized shoes, at the party that night?

THE GREEN PLASTIC: Could he have used the green plastic to asphyxiate her? Or, could he have used it to cover the trunk bottom, to protect it from blood, etc.? I don't think I've ever come across green plastic very often. Unless they mean hard plastic. I'm thinking thin sheeting plastic?

I will always wonder what Scott Heider and Brad talked about while Brad and the girls stayed at Scott's home after the murder. The "what does Scott H. know?" question that I've asked before.

Brad knew Scott had a degree in criminal justice. Brad might have asked questions, even if veiled.

I've seen Heather Metour (Scott Heider's ex-wife whom Brad had an affair with). It was dark outside, but she did not have dark hair. I was not impressed favorably with her. She seemed bored, looking for something to do. I was across the street from her home, visiting a neighbor. I'd never met her before. (Someone asked about her hair color). All I can say is, she seemed horsey. I can't explain "horsey", but she was! :kilroy:

Horsey Heather -I get it. Bored....I guess she found someone to do :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member