The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

My daughter's friend was murdered many years ago, and was missing for a week before they found her.
She was murdered in a house, then loaded into the trunk of a car.
She was then taken to a friends place (murderer's druggie friend) and taken way in the back of the property.
They attempted to bury her but found it to be too much work.
So they threw her over a small hill, into an overgrowth of blackberry briars.
Then they attempted to clean the trunk of the car.
All that to say:
perhaps, a friend's place, for instance, JG lives outside the city. I don't know how big his (or family) property is but, way out back, possibly buried b/c she is little, or in a sinkhole if there is one on property. That's my guess.
Also, JG, quit his LE job, let her shower at his place, (she said bf was out of town but he was not) and spent several days with her third week in June. If she rode around with Caylee in the trunk for several days, or if she moved her from backyard to trunk then to firend's place, this is a possible working theory.
However, I don't know how long it takes for a body to start to smell bad or the weather conditions in Florida enough to say how long a person could be kept in a trunk of a car. Also it seems to me that she would have been placed in a bag or something so they wouldn't have to actually touch the body.

With Hurricane Ike coming, I hope the searchers are making the most of the calm before the storm.

No no no no...this is NOT in Blanchard Park. Two TOTALLY different places about 15 minutes from each other. This was just an area I noted that has a lot of woods and its near their home. Lee Vista is a road and they are currently extending it to reach Alafaya trail. I was saying there are A LOT of places around here...it's really hard to narrow a search.

But you also have the landfill on Dean Road...also not too far from the Anthony's.

There is a large patch of woods on Econlockhatchee Trail...not too far from their home

I mean seriously...the list goes on and on if you want to include where she has been.

Personally I say have grandma give out Casey's receipts of where she had been and we can go door to door at these places and ask if anyone has seen them...

You know, this is an interesting point. I wonder if LE has gotten ahold of the credit card receipts that Casey was burning up during the time she was on her "mini vacation/bonding" trip with Caylee. Does anyone know if they have gotten these records?
Personally I say have grandma give out Casey's receipts of where she had been and we can go door to door at these places and ask if anyone has seen them...[/QUOTE]

This is about to drive me crazy~8/~
3 new searchers for tomorrow morning!! Can we bring golf clubs for the weeds and sticks? Beat off the snakes?

Haven't read this entire thread, but just my $.02 worth... I don't think Casey would take the risk of dumping a body in the dumpster. I think she spent her entire life covering her a$$, and I really don't think she would have risk the chance that someone might have gone "dumpster diving" in the dumpster she happened to throw the body into. Bums dig through trash looking for valuables (or, God forbid, food), theives go through trash looking for anything that they might be able to use to steal someone's identity, heck maybe she's even done that a time or two. I think she'd find a dumpster too risky. I think she put the body in a body of water or in a thick overgrown area down around the Orlando airport (based on the cell phone pings from there. There really isn't anything else down there, so there's not much other reason for her to have been there. Unless she was passing through on her way south of there, where there is even less development and more wooded area)

Of course, if she was "just passing through" that would explain the need for extra gas...

If any of you are from the Orlando Area- What about Lake Monroe? The Gators would take care of that!! Or any lake with gators. Econ river has tons too...right off of Dean Road. Geez...her body could be "ANY" where. Bones would soon float to the surface(bones can't be digested via gators) and the cause of death could NOT be determined.
I hope this stupid ***** doesn't out smart the FBI or OPD. She must think we are so stupid....
3 new searchers tomorrow~Justice for this baby, Caylee!!

2) She borrowed a shovel. I am going to assume she didn't have one - if she had to borrow one. I think Caylee was buried somewhere in the backyard and KC didn't feel "good" about it. Worried animals would dig it up - worried someone would come across it - something... but if she had TAKEN the shovel WITH her - I think we would have heard about it and I don't recall hearing that she left with the shovel. SO - if she didn't have a shovel and she didn't take the borrowed one away - then I don't think she buried the body.

What do you think?

She only had the shovel for about an hour. She didn't leave her parents house when she had it, and returned it to the neighbor before she left. It's mentioned in the 400 page documents.

I dont think she could do any major digging, and replace the landscaping in under an hour? So the shovel was probably to lever or move something. Such as breaking the lock on the shed.

She only had the shovel for about an hour. She didn't leave her parents house when she had it, and returned it to the neighbor before she left. It's mentioned in the 400 page documents.

I dont think she could do any major digging, and replace the landscaping in under an hour? So the shovel was probably to lever or move something. Such as breaking the lock on the shed.

Did she have an explanation for borrowing the shovel? It wont be the truth but maybe we can get some insight.

I dont think she buried the body either. Tony was the first to see her after her car was abandoned and he did not describe her as being dirty, disheveled, etc. I think there is/was damning evidence in the dumpster next to her car but not a body. Just MHO

I am wondering if they have checked near or at LA's house... maybe they are checking within the wrong radius. IF he is involved in helping her, MAYBE she went to him after she dug the baby up from GA/CA'a yard and had her in the trunk and went right to LA for help. Then from his place they found a place to put the body. So, the 5 mile radius wouldnt be around where she lived, but where LA lived.

I am wondering if they have checked near or at LA's house... maybe they are checking within the wrong radius. IF he is involved in helping her, MAYBE she went to him after she dug the baby up from GA/CA'a yard and had her in the trunk and went right to LA for help. Then from his place they found a place to put the body. So, the 5 mile radius wouldnt be around where she lived, but where LA lived.

Where does LA live?

I don't think she went to him for help, I think she did it all on her own until GA "took care of the car".

im not sure where he lives, but it would be interesting to find out and see if there is anything around his home that has been "loosely mentioned" at one time.

im not sure where he lives, but it would be interesting to find out and see if there is anything around his home that has been "loosely mentioned" at one time.

I did a search and it appears he lives close to his parents home. 1.4 mi – about 4 mins

I have some thoughts - or questions:
1) KC had her parents credit cards and had charged gas on or near the date she stole the gas cans from the shed. This tells me she was not stealing it to use as fuel for her car - but on the contrary, needed fuel elsewhere - she needed to transport fuel somewhere. The only thing I can think of is burning - but then - I can't picture little Miss Party Pants wanting to burn her beautiful trophy baby. Are there any other possible motives for wanting to take gas somewhere - or to burn something else?

2) She borrowed a shovel. I am going to assume she didn't have one - if she had to borrow one. I think Caylee was buried somewhere in the backyard and KC didn't feel "good" about it. Worried animals would dig it up - worried someone would come across it - something... but if she had TAKEN the shovel WITH her - I think we would have heard about it and I don't recall hearing that she left with the shovel. SO - if she didn't have a shovel and she didn't take the borrowed one away - then I don't think she buried the body.

3) I also don't think she put her in a dumpster. I have never heard of a murderous mother doing that. I know KC is an "unusual duck" but she is vain. A vain party girl who had a beautiful daughter - think about it - I don't think she "threw her away". Think about the tatoo. I don't think they will find her in a landfill.

4) Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, water. No shovel. No dirt.

5) She didn't want her to rot in the dirt - so I think she DID drive around with her in the car for a long time. Thus the smell. If she hadn't had her in the car for very long, there wouldn't have been the smell. There was also hair in the trunk. Not to be horribly sick here, but the hair would have come pretty easily from the scalp a few days after death. If she had been buried - dug up - driven around - then given a "proper burial"... in the water...

What do you think?

I'm thinking water too. CA doesn't seem like she would want to get dirty. Too much work for her to go in the woods and dig a grave. I think our little angel Caylee is in water.

Yes you can bring your own stick or golf club to search. There are checking a lot of locations and I think it's heating up. Word seems to be spreading-I'll be there this entire weekend and I'm praying we find her.

I'm thinking water too. CA doesn't seem like she would want to get dirty. Too much work for her to go in the woods and dig a grave. I think our little angel Caylee is in water.

They have sonar for the water which is pretty cool. If she put her in water then there's the risk because she'd float to the top. It's gruesome but Casey would have to weigh her down.

They have sonar for the water which is pretty cool. If she put her in water then there's the risk because she'd float to the top. It's gruesome but Casey would have to weigh her down.

so maybe the shovel wasn't for digging, but for lifting a heavy rock or something out of the ground to use? and then (my stomach is turning) to help push it into the water?

Haven't read this entire thread, but just my $.02 worth... I don't think Casey would take the risk of dumping a body in the dumpster. I think she spent her entire life covering her a$$, and I really don't think she would have risk the chance that someone might have gone "dumpster diving" in the dumpster she happened to throw the body into. Bums dig through trash looking for valuables (or, God forbid, food), theives go through trash looking for anything that they might be able to use to steal someone's identity, heck maybe she's even done that a time or two. I think she'd find a dumpster too risky. I think she put the body in a body of water or in a thick overgrown area down around the Orlando airport (based on the cell phone pings from there. There really isn't anything else down there, so there's not much other reason for her to have been there. Unless she was passing through on her way south of there, where there is even less development and more wooded area)

Of course, if she was "just passing through" that would explain the need for extra gas...

The airport is key in the investigation, the pings were found there, and Casey cannot explain what she was doing there.

Tim Miller needs to continue to scour as much as he can. When if they find only some or all of Caylee, it is at least proof that she was murdered!!
LE has their work cut out for them.

A forum search didn't yield an extensive amount of focus on Lake Underhill. My apologies if this is covered already. I think it deserves a thread for a little focused exploration.

Surely Lake Underhill would've been on Casey's short list in her search for a disposal location.
*It was in Casey's recent memory the week of June 16 having taken the walk on June 12 (likely) or 13.
*It was very familiar to her.
*It is located between the Sawgrass Apartments & Ricardo/JP/Amy's Glenwood Apartment
*It is located a short distance from the Amscot store where the Pontiac was abandoned
*It meets the criteria of being within a small radius from Caylee's last known sighting

a) On the east side of the lake, south side of the toll road (408) there is a small park adjoining the parking lot and what appear to be two small piers, and despite being next to passersby on the toll road (408) and Lake Underhill Rd (15) in this area, there are mature trees and landscaping for screening. There also appears to be a break in the curb allowing a car to access the water's edge in the northeast corner of the parking lot.

b) On the west side of the lake, south side of the toll road (408) there appears to be a very small park where the walking trail includes a semi-circle before reaching the East Anderson & (408) toll road interchange. There appears to be mature trees and landscaping for screening this area and ample room for a car to pull onto the shoulder for a brief period without drawing attention.

c) On the west side of the lake, north side of the toll road (408), just off the (526) S. Crystal Lake Dr, there appears to be a highway depot/construction gravel pit of sorts. This area is bounded on the north by open fields at the Orlando Exec Airport. I'm unable to tell if access is restricted. If access is not restricted, there is direct, drive-up access to the water's edge, several large piles of loose fill, and a large collection of orange construction barrels - all items which might be of use.

NOTE: Lake Underhill is where Casey & Caylee walked with Kristina 6/12 (or 6/13).

I didn't see a response on this one other than speculation that it may have been part of dive training. Was that confirmed? These 3 spots specifically?

Also - I recall reading that it is inappropriate to comment specifically on a site having been searched already as it then becomes a great location to move evidence TO at that point. I'm just sayin'...

This is good stuff Nedthan. Working from this.... she borrowed the shovel and had it how long? Estimate an hour (I think the neighbor said) to an hour and 1/2. Big Question here - did she leave the house at ALL before she returned the shovel? If not then it would be very difficult to figure out how far she drove. If so, then figure 1/2 to 3/4 hours to put Caylee in the trunk, 5-10 mins to drive to new spot, another 1/2 to 3/4 to rebury Caylee. She couldn't have gone far.....

They have searched the GG's parents property, so she is not there, but it appears that she was. Tying down the date that Casey borrowed the shovel is key here. The car was abandoned on June 27th. So there are 2 or 3 days - 24th to the 27th in which Casey could have driven anywhere. Trying to narrow this down will be difficult, but not impossible.

Salem

Is it possible she could of hid or buried caylee in a neighbors hard that she knew would not be home. Possibly under a neighbors pool, shed, planter, lawn furniture, etc. etc. ...

I have some thoughts - or questions:
1) KC had her parents credit cards and had charged gas on or near the date she stole the gas cans from the shed. This tells me she was not stealing it to use as fuel for her car - but on the contrary, needed fuel elsewhere - she needed to transport fuel somewhere. The only thing I can think of is burning - but then - I can't picture little Miss Party Pants wanting to burn her beautiful trophy baby. Are there any other possible motives for wanting to take gas somewhere - or to burn something else?

3) I also don't think she put her in a dumpster. I have never heard of a murderous mother doing that. I know KC is an "unusual duck" but she is vain. A vain party girl who had a beautiful daughter - think about it - I don't think she "threw her away". Think about the tatoo. I don't think they will find her in a landfill.

4) Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, water. No shovel. No dirt.

5) She didn't want her to rot in the dirt - so I think she DID drive around with her in the car for a long time. Thus the smell. If she hadn't had her in the car for very long, there wouldn't have been the smell. There was also hair in the trunk. Not to be horribly sick here, but the hair would have come pretty easily from the scalp a few days after death. If she had been buried - dug up - driven around - then given a "proper burial"... in the water...

What do you think?

The gas---she maybe was going far enough away thAT SHE WOULD NEED GAS AND SOME point during her trip so she brought the extra gas to avoid stopping at gas station and being seen on camera AND to not have that purchase for gas and location show up on credit card or check. I would also bet she did not bring her phone with her as well. We all know by know a person can be tracked that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back