Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The victims called the police and gave a statement. The GA refused to give police a statement. The OSCO report link is up here somewhere.

"The victims"? Please. They were somewhere they didn't need to be, stirring up trouble and brandishing a taser gun for goodness sake.

Don't know what the GA did or didn't do - perhaps he was wrong too. But I can't stomach calling these folks "victims". Sorry. MO only.

So where's the statement you were talking about...where he told them he was hit by a car....link please? I'd like to read that so perhaps I could understand your argument better.

It's in the report you accused me of not reading.

Re the opposite effect...I fear that's what will happen....the neighbours behaved outrageously last night and threatened very serious violence. And they all seemed to be hanging around on their front lawns. I don't think they would have been out there behaving like that if they weren't there. I don't think they've ever been so violent before, have they??

I agree with you about this...that it could make things worse. I think a few of the neighbors had been out before saying things to protestors. I know I would have been if I lived on that street! But I also understand that the presence of the GA may make them feel bolder than before. I just wish everyone could go back home! Except Casey of course...I wish she would go back to jail!

After speaking with Centeno and Beck regarding this incident, a subject named Tuan Voung, a member of the
Guardian Angels group, contacted me and stated that Voung and other members of the Guardian Angels group
followed vehicle out of the neighborhood. At the intersection of Chickasaw Tl and Suburban Dr,
stopped his vehicle and the Guardian Angels pulled up next to him. Voung and approximately three
other Guardian Angels got out of their vehicle and approached vehicle. Voung advised that he stood
directly in front of vehicle in an attempt to keep him at the scene to wait for OCSO, however n
began to drive his vehicle into Voung causing him to fall onto hood. Voung advised that he was able to
roll off of the hood and observed Redman drive away from the scene. Voung and the other Guardian Angels then
Incident Report 08-92649 Supplement No ORIG
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
returned to the scene at Hopespring Dr and Journey Court.
http://ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

That says that at least 4 of them jumped out and surrounded the car...the people in that car must have been terrified. The car had already left the neighborhood, and it doesn't say he go hit by a car, he says he "fell onto the hood". He had no right to be on or in front of that car. They could have taken the licence plate down. They are not LE and that sort of behaviour is foolish. No wonder LE don't want them there.

After speaking with Centeno and Beck regarding this incident, a subject named Tuan Voung, a member of the
Guardian Angels group, contacted me and stated that Voung and other members of the Guardian Angels group
followed vehicle out of the neighborhood. At the intersection of Chickasaw Tl and Suburban Dr,
stopped his vehicle and the Guardian Angels pulled up next to him. Voung and approximately three
other Guardian Angels got out of their vehicle and approached vehicle. Voung advised that he stood
directly in front of vehicle in an attempt to keep him at the scene to wait for OCSO, however n
began to drive his vehicle into Voung causing him to fall onto hood. Voung advised that he was able to
roll off of the hood and observed Redman drive away from the scene. Voung and the other Guardian Angels then
Incident Report 08-92649 Supplement No ORIG
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
returned to the scene at Hopespring Dr and Journey Court.
http://ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

That says they attacked the occupants of the car after they left the neighborhood, and doesn't say he go hit by a car, he says he "fell onto the hood". He had no right to be on or in front of that car. They could have taken the licence plate down. They are not LE and that sort of behaviour is foolish. No wonder LE don't want them there.

Later in the same article (the one you accused me of not reading, just so we're clear) it also says:

Voung gave a written statement saying he'd been hit by a car.

At the same time that I was taking statements from Centeno, Beck, and Voung, contacted OCSO to
report the incident as well. was contacted along Suburban Dr along with his wife, Deborah, who was the
passenger in his vehicle. advised that he and his wife were sitting in their vehicle parked at the
intersection of Hopespring Dr and Journey Ct observing the activity at Casey Anthony's residence when Centeno
and Beck came up to their vehicle. advised that both Centeno and Beck appeared to be very angry and
began to yell at them to leave "their" neighborhood or they would "kick their *advertiser censored*". advised that both
Centeno and Beck were extremely hostile and that he and his wife feared for their safety because of Centeno and
Beck's violent behavior towards them. advised that because he feared for his safety, he pulled out a
small taser he kept in his vehicle and activated the device to scare Centeno and Beck away from his vehicle.
advised that after he activated his taser, Centeno and Beck backed away from his vehicle, and he was
able to drive away from the scene.
advised that after he left the area, he observed another vehicle following him in an aggressive manner
out of the subdivision. advised that when he reached the intersection of Suburban Dr and Chickasaw Tl,
he stopped his vehicle along the side of the road to contact OCSO to report the incident. When stopped
his vehicle, the vehicle which had been following him, pulled up next to him and several subjects who appeared to
be in the Guardian Angels group got out of the vehicle and surrounded his vehicle. advised that all of the
subjects began yelling at him to get out of the vehicle and several of the subjects jumped on top of the hood of his
vehicle. advised that he once again was in fear for his safety believing that these subjects were going to
physically attack him and fled the area with his vehicle. Once fled from the Guardian Angels, he was
able to make contact with OCSO along Suburban Drive.
Both Centeno and Beck completed written statements advising that they are willing to prosecute criminally

I find the occupants of the cars' version far more credible.

Later in the same article (the one you accused me of not reading, just so we're clear) it also says:

Voung gave a written statement saying he'd been hit by a car.

Ha ha ha...2 inconsistent statements in one night! Maybe he's drinking the kool aid.

"The victims"? Please. They were somewhere they didn't need to be, stirring up trouble and brandishing a taser gun for goodness sake.

Don't know what the GA did or didn't do - perhaps he was wrong too. But I can't stomach calling these folks "victims". Sorry. MO only.

IMO, the neighbors are acting like provocative aggressive thugs by approaching couples sitting inside parked vehicles and threatening to "kick their *advertiser censored*". It's like they are thirsting for blood. I can't believe how many foul mouthed neighbors there are on that street!

Ha ha ha...2 inconsistent statements in one night! Maybe he's drinking the kool aid.

Inconsistent? You mean like saying that Voung didn't make a statement and that I should do my homework and then later actually posting the police report that says Voung did make a statement?

I see nothing inconsistent in the his statements. :waitasec:

But CW, it does say that the GA who claimed to be run over REFUSED to write any additional details or describe what had happened in his written statement.

Inconsistent? You mean like saying that Voung didn't make a statement and that I should do my homework and then later actually posting the police report that says Voung did make a statement?

I see nothing inconsistent in the his statements. :waitasec:

I agree, Chillywilly. The only inconsistencies are between the GA's reported version of the events and the alleged victims' version of the events.

Clearly, almost everyone chiming in about this has already made up her mind about which version they find most credible. For the record, I find the GA version more credible, seeing as they are trained members of a group whose goal is to keep the peace and alert the police when needed (which they did in this case), and the people in the car don't have a stated reason to be in the neighborhood brandishing a Taser.

Maybe the GAs had delusions of grandeur about preventing the car from leaving the neighborhood, I'll give you that (when they could have just taken down plates), and maybe the people in the car did feel menaced when several GAs were near their car (of course, the GAs aren't armed at all). This doesn't dissuade me that the GAs could be doing some good for the neighborhood -- but we'll see what happens in the next few days - -I'm always willing to change my mind when confronted by convincing evidence.

I agree, Chillywilly. The only inconsistencies are between the GA's reported version of the events and the alleged victims' version of the events.

Clearly, almost everyone chiming in about this has already made up her mind about which version they find most credible. For the record, I find the GA version more credible, seeing as they are trained members of a group whose goal is to keep the peace and alert the police when needed (which they did in this case), and the people in the car don't have a stated reason to be in the neighborhood brandishing a Taser.

Maybe the GAs had delusions of grandeur about preventing the car from leaving the neighborhood, I'll give you that (when they could have just taken down plates), and maybe the people in the car did feel menaced when several GAs were near their car (of course, the GAs aren't armed at all). This doesn't dissuade me that the GAs could be doing some good for the neighborhood -- but we'll see what happens in the next few days - -I'm always willing to change my mind when confronted by convincing evidence.

Why do you think LE doesn't want them there? I think LE probably knows a lot me about the group than most of us do. I'll trust LE on it.

i agree with you Bunny..i think the Guardian angels are thugs and will end up causing more trouble than help. Hopefully the A's turn on them like they turn on everyone else and spray them down with a hose.

Someone posted on the webcam thread that LE was giving tickets out to the protesters again tonight. Maybe if they keep that up the protesters will stay away and the GA's won't be needed.

Someone posted on the webcam thread that LE was giving tickets out to the protesters again tonight. Maybe if they keep that up the protesters will stay away and the GA's won't be needed.

That was probably me. They did report LE gave out tickets to protesters. Not sure but maybe a few neighbors too? One ticket was a warning.
Supposedly LE was issuing tickets to anyone who disturbed the peace.

Looks like FOX35 hasn't posted the story yet, otherwise I'd post the link.

That was probably me. They did report LE gave out tickets to protesters. Not sure but maybe a few neighbors too? One ticket was a warning.

Are the neighbours out again tonight? I hope LE keep control of anyone alcohol affected out there....that neighbour looked like he was ready to murder people last night.

I also read last week that LE was ticketing protesters. I keep hoping that the punks from the other night will soon be brought up on charges. The media people who were there sure seemed to expect that they would be.

IMO, the neighbors are acting like provocative aggressive thugs by approaching couples sitting inside parked vehicles and threatening to "kick their *advertiser censored*". It's like they are thirsting for blood. I can't believe how many foul mouthed neighbors there are on that street!

Oh....so it's all the fault of the neighbors. The protestors have been innocently sitting in their cars just observing. Right. They are the ones that started this whole mess. Now the some of the neighbors have had it and are joining in. Their behavior is bad too. I am glad LE is giving out tickets for disturbing the peace. I don't know why they weren't doing that from the beginning.
Geez - this whole thing reminds me of a Jerry Springer show. All the foul mouths cussing at each other.

Are the neighbours out again tonight? I hope they keep control of anyone alcohol affected out there.

The newscaster (FOX35) didn't really say. He just alluded to GA coming home a few minutes earlier, that there had been trouble on other nights after GA came home, then that tonight some people had been issued tickets and one warning (so far) had been issued. There was a shot of an LE holding a ticket.

Oddly, no comment on much else. I must have missed other station's newscasts tho I tried to surf them all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back