Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Tuba, explaining helps us to understand.

So are you thinking CINDY will have severe repercussions in two years? Obviously this is going to take a terrible toll on the family and something like murder doesn't just miraculously heal. As often as I'd like to smack her for covering for her daughter, I do realize this must be a terrible, terrible thing for her.

Best time to rearrest for homicide would be when the Sun hits the degree of arrest, the Moon is in Pisces and Mars conjoins the conjunction of Mars and Neptune in Casey's planets progressed. Too close to the pre-trial and trial dates but second best, would be New Moon on Caseys Mars-Neptune. That day, 28 Oct, sees Mercury leaving the degree of arrest. Further, this will be a Tuesday, ruled by Mars. All over the country criminal cases are processed and tried on Tuesdays and that could not be more apt.

We may be eager for some jail action but when new charges come down, the defense is going to demand more time to prepare (to combat them) and so we will face new delays in the progress of prosecution. :twocents:

Thanks, Tuba, explaining helps us to understand.

So are you thinking CINDY will have severe repercussions in two years? Obviously this is going to take a terrible toll on the family and something like murder doesn't just miraculously heal. As often as I'd like to smack her for covering for her daughter, I do realize this must be a terrible, terrible thing for her.

I think the realization is a process and a lengthy one and that it will take that long to come home to Cindy what happened to her Caylee. Not so much repercussions but sinking with the weight of it.

Thanks again for the info, Tuba.

Murder cases can take very long to come to trial. In my area, we just had one seven years after the brutal murder and another will be beginning soon more than two years after the outrageous deed. Fortunately, in those cases, the witnesses haven't died, and the bodies were evidence.

Casey still isn't saying where Caylee is, according to Sheriff Beary's announcement today. :mad:

Much thanks for the more in depth for the astrologically challenged...I appreciate that. I do feel for Cindy, so much, as I am sure as parents that we all make dreadful mistakes with our children-I am no exception-I have run the gauntlet of mistakes and in every degree, but I have made every effort to always be TRANSPARENT to and with my children, so that there are no lies between us, just sometimes too much truth perhaps...I am sorry for her for the suffering that she must do, because there is no escaping it, I know. Her bright light, her new hope, her sweet angel is gone and that is a very hard sentence for her to endure...

This might be worth a try. Unlike most states, I don't see anything here giving any information on restrictions on who can request these records. Perhaps they simply don't list them on the page but I know, for example, in order to get death records in most states you have to be a close relative such as a daughter or son, sibling, etc.

There is a phone number here if anyone wants to call and get more info.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vsvchek/vsvchek.aspx

You can also walk in and get them in person if anyone here lives in Columbus, Ohio.

http://www.odh.ohio.gov/vitalstatistics/vitalstats.aspx

FWIW: I've been able to get birth/marriage/death records by saying they are to be used in genealogical research. In some states these "unnotarized" records (for genealogy) are even cheaper. :twocents:

Soulscape! Thank you for posting this, for I sense that some of the sleuthers are really looking for more insight into the family dynamic.

This isn't my strength, since I tend to pay more attention to mundane astrology, forensic astrology, etc... Once I get the timing of "events" down on paper, then I tend to be a "watcher" to see how close I come to accuracy.

The chart for last weekend seemed "late", until one realizes that LE was probably very busy getting all the pages of interviews, video and audio files ready for release. Saturn just delayed our (the public) hearing/seeing the results for a few days. This does happen.

I am still going through all the stacks of info released. And majorly worrying about the economic crisis.

Saturn going into opposition to Uranus, with the Moon transit to Saturn today is not a very good omen for any resolution that will be workable.

Where do I post a thread on the economic crisis, the election, etc. It probably isn't appropriate for this board or forum, even though following it is truly demanding a lot of my attention right now.

The Jury Room, HM...Go to the top of this page and click on the first websleuths;' link. It will take you there. Scroll down the page near the bottom. If there is not already a thread you could create one.
Oak

Very interesting topics. I have heard (in theory only) that once CA comes to terms with her guilt that there would be a confession of sorts. Honestly, I am not sure about that myself. Keep up the good work. :clap:

Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!:liar:

Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!:liar:

Tuba,
thank you for the comforting prospective. From your lips to God's ears.

Is there anything in Casey's chart indicating infamy? TIA

Perhaps they will find Caylee's body in that time frame...perhaps that will be the ray of light and it will pierce through the thick darkness of the shadow of lies that Casey now hides within...I HOPE...

Cotton Candy, unfortunately we do not know Casey's birth time and so, we have no wheel for the Houses of her horoscope. Yours is a good question and if infamy were to manifest in her horoscope, planets in her Tenth House (H. 10) and aspects from planets to her H. 10 and Midheaven would indicate it. I am on a quest today and maybe you can help me. In April, Casey was sick in bed with a strep throat for quite a long period. I have examined the transits of April and it looks like her Cancer Moon was the planet under attack, from Mars. Now I need to find out what day she fell ill and that should provided her Moon position. From there (because the Moon moves fast) we will be able to get an idea of her birth time. Can you help me look for that Aprill illness? I did not find it with Web Sleuths search. I will be back after noon and will join in the search. Casey's Venus in Aries would also have been squared by Mars in April but that is not as strong as the conjunction to her Moon.

Are you sure about this illness of Casey's? Or, is similar to Zanny's concussion and the laceration behind her ear?

Where did the info about the illness come from? Medical records? Cindy? Her friends? :waitasec:

If true, it could be a big help in pinpointing her ascendant.

Thanks for the info, Tuba.

Deputies: Casey Anthony now a suspect
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:33 AM EDT, October 2, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-100208,0,1494442.story

I know the Sheriff's Office says she was a "suspect" to them (and many of us) since Day One but they have only just begun referring to her this way in public and to the media.

Any astrological insight about this, please? Inquiring minds need to know.

wm, you're links bring us to a page that says to check back later. :confused:

I recently watched the movie "On The Beach". The song "Waltzing Matilda" played throughout the whole thing, it drove me crazy! I had no idea I disliked that song until I watched that movie. :crazy:

Sorry Sleuth, I copied from another site and pasted here (was so proud to learn this) but obviously didn't work....still working on becoming more computer literate. Waltzing Matilda means to travel from one place to another, never staying put in one place. I chose the name because I travel in my dreams. You may call me something less distasteful to you if you'd like. :~).

I've learned so much from this thread and was wondering about the planetary alignments for Oct. 14 if, in fact, this report is true. As always, respectfully, Matilda

P.S. Was the movie any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member