The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
George's audio interview w/LE at about 19.40 on tape: He thinks it was "maybe" on the 23rd but that he will have to get the epass statement to determine exact date which he assured LE he would provide to them without a subpoena.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/audio-george-anthony-police-interview/

Yes, and in Cindy's LE interview, LE states June 25.

I had a discussion about this previously, and went back and listened to Cindy's LE interview specifically to get the date stated by LE. http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2745286&postcount=154

Quote: And (CA's) a nurse. She KNOWS better than to assume that KC had stepped up to the plate w/o following up. She was taught that as a nurse, and she SHOULD know it as a mother.

I never said this was the only factor and listed a number of other simultaneous factors. The two had a very heated argument (CA was not a psych nurse and I'm quite frankly not sure she was much more mentally stable than KC); and CA had reportedly finally just kicked KC out. So regardless of who's to blame for KC's deceitfulness--who from reports and interviews hadn't been previously abusive--she still legally had custody of Caylee and CA was at the mercy of her daughter's manipulativeness. Karenmama is right--she had put CA and GA through hell with the lying and stealing. But who would have expected or imagined their daughter had "offed" their grandchild, I mean who does this?? JMHUO

Quote: That couple would only get peace if they stopped enabling KC. If they had cut her loose, like they planned to do, but not let her take Caylee, everyone would have benefitted.

N/k. You are preaching to the choir.

It would be interesting to see the Anthony home phone records. CA's cell records as well. I wonder if in the entire month between June 15 - July 15th she ever called Universal. Even just once. Given that she was having so much trouble catching KC to be able to speak with her, wouldn't it have been logical to try to find her at work?

Just a thought.
She went to univeral on july third, that was the same day she wrote that comment on her my space account.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2708sep27,0,7275812.story?page=2

Quote: but would Cindy have raised Caylee to be just like Casey is ?
I think alot of how casey turned out is because of Cindy. They never held her accountable for things let her lie and let Cindy control everyone around her.
I am not sure she would have been my choice to raise Caylee although I know she dearly loved her. I dont think Cindy can help herself she has some problems.

ITA Narcissistic (parent-centered) parenting extremes produce narcissistic children. Besides, anyone who refers to any child as a "mistake" IMO has issues...

So, BeanE - are you saying that Cindy's interview was after George's and by then LE had the actual date? That would make sense.

There are 2 videotaped LE interviews of Cindy, on two different dates. The 2nd was not publicized in the media widely at all. We do have it here on WS. If I recall correctly, both Cindy and George were interviewed on both dates in separate rooms. I believe it is Cindy each time who refers to George being a different room there.

It's not specifically stated that the epasses were checked by then because, remember, Cindy was denying this whole incident happened at all. But, yes, my assumption was because it was LE saying the 25th, that by then, the epasses had been checked or some other means had been used for Yuri to get the date.

This borrowing from Cindy by Casey of Cindy's car and George taking off after Casey is, to me, a significant event in this case for a number of reasons, not the least of which is Cindy trying to withold this info from LE's knowledge. (Why'd she not want them to know??)

Other questions that plague me about this are:

- did Cindy talk with Casey? Did Cindy tell Casey she could borrow the car? Why didn't Casey simply stop and talk with her Dad? Where did Casey go? What do the pings show for this? How long was Casey gone? Were Cindy and/or George there when Casey got back with the car? Did they have conversation? What was the conversation? Was anyone with Casey? Why did Cindy lie and say she hadn't seen Casey during that month when she had?

And my favorite: is this incident evidence or related to evidence that LE has that we're not yet aware of?

You said: I have said many times in fairness to CA that it's possible she could have simply been hoping at best KC was actually finally stepping up and acting like a mom or at least trying to prove she had everything handled.

Can any of us imagine the hell KC put all her family through with such lies for 10-12 years?!! Her lies were never simple 'yes' or 'no.' They were so elaborate she would wear you out--so confusing to have to listen to her. And I imagine there were the indignant proclamations: What you don't believe me? They gave up questioning her intensely YEARS ago. Why waste your time?!!
I am not taking up for them at all. Liars wear you down. You finally take any path to avoid all that emotion.
(Taught school for 30 years....and I KNOW about liars.)
I think they all suspected most things KC said were questionable...but you just want a little peace after awhile.
Now Cindy.....she seems to be able to wrap herself in KC's lies for some odd reason.
That's something that's always bothered me with all of this mess! Cindy and George both know what a liar Casey is. Cindy told/warned Casey's friends that she was a liar and a thief. She even told some that Casey was a sociopath. It seems Cindy was the first one to tell you that Casey was one not to be trusted, she was a liar.

So why now do they believe anything and everything that Casey says?
I don't understand them at all. I don't think it's a part of their denial either.

BeanE - Thank you for the date of the chase. I wonder if it does have anything to do with him smelling stink from the car on the 24th. As we know, Casey texted about smell on that date. If not the smell, he sure suspected enough to freek out and tail her.

God I'm so done with these people.

Why havent the police come straight out and ASKED the Anthonys if they cleaned the car ? Didnt neightbors say they saw them cleaning it ? Why havent the Anthonys come forward on thier own to shout from the rooftops that they did not clean the car ? makes you wonder. Why havent they been charged with obstructing from this if they did it ? cindy flat out told Casey in court there was no evidence. Shes very bold and unafraid of LE .
There were so many questions I WISH the Le would have asked them but it seemed like they were not willing to make the Anthonys mad by asking th8ings they didnt want to aswer. They even let Cindy keep saying casey had been on her way to work etc adn never corrected her that irritated me. No casey wasnt on her way to work cindy BUT WHERE WAS SHE GOING? Thats the question.

The thing is Mom, we don't know what exactly the cops did ask Cindy and George. A bit has been released of their meetings with LE. But I am sure there is plenty that hasn't been released concerning things they learned from Cindy, George, Lee or any of Casey's friends.
I think Cindy finds it very easy to repeat what her daughter says, because she wants so desperately to believe Casey.
But, I'm with you - where was Casey headed when she claimed she was "going to work."
Maybe Casey did have a job, but certainly not a Universal as an event planner. Good heavens how did she keep that lie going so long?

She went to univeral on july third, that was the same day she wrote that comment on her my space account.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2708sep27,0,7275812.story?page=2

I see that article says that Cindy went to Universal Studios that day, where Casey supposedly worked, but if I recall correctly from Cindy's LE interview, Cindy said that 'Juliet' had Caylee at the park while Casey worked (at the Studios offices), and it was the park that Cindy said she went to to get Caylee, but Juliet never showed up to give her Caylee as arranged.

To me, it makes it even more odd, that Cindy with her personality didn't go charging over to the offices and demand to see Casey. Of course, she might have, and just not yet told anyone about it. But if she did, she would have encountered security, who would have told her at that point that Casey didn't work there.

I so want to give Cindy truth serum and sit her down for a long, long chat.

BeanE - Thank you for the date of the chase. I wonder if it does have anything to do with him smelling stink from the car on the 24th. As we know, Casey texted about smell on that date. If not the smell, he sure suspected enough to freek out and tail her.

God I'm so done with these people.

Where oh where was Casey's car while she borrowed Cindy's car? Was it in the driveway all locked up? Was it open? What was in it? Or did someone drop her off (Who? Why haven't we heard from them?)? Did she walk up to the house? Did she take a taxi? Was she already there and Cindy/George came home unexpectedly?

You can't be done with them yet! lol ;)

I see that article says that Cindy went to Universal Studios that day, where Casey supposedly worked, but if I recall correctly from Cindy's LE interview, Cindy said that 'Juliet' had Caylee at the park while Casey worked (at the Studios offices), and it was the park that Cindy said she went to to get Caylee, but Juliet never showed up to give her Caylee as arranged.

To me, it makes it even more odd, that Cindy with her personality didn't go charging over to the offices and demand to see Casey. Of course, she might have, and just not yet told anyone about it. But if she did, she would have encountered security, who would have told her at that point that Casey didn't work there.

:clap::clap:Exactly...good post...with her personality what would have kept her from charging in there? Makes no sense at all and I won't use that word....(absoloutely) Oh God I said it.

I believe that it is possible that Cindy did find out that KC did not work at Universal that day. It just seems natural that if she went to Universal to get Caylee and the person who was supposed to give her Caylee didn't show up she would try to see KC (since the was supposedly her place of employment) and find out what was going on. Or maybe this was one of the days that KC was supposedly out of town? Anyway, it would make the lines in her myspace post about "no money, no future" would make perfect sense if she had just found out that her daughter was not even employed there.

hard to imagine with all the work and activities related to her (casey) work as an organizer,, that the grandparents NEVER wanted to needed to pick up the baby from the babysitter

i aint buying it, and they should not be selling it

its a LOAD

and it stinks to high heaven

:furious:

I believe that it is possible that Cindy did find out that KC did not work at Universal that day. It just seems natural that if she went to Universal to get Caylee and the person who was supposed to give her Caylee didn't show up she would try to see KC (since the was supposedly her place of employment) and find out what was going on. Or maybe this was one of the days that KC was supposedly out of town? Anyway, it would the lines in her myspace post about "no money, no future" would make perfect sense if she had just found out that her daughter was not even employed there.

So if that's true, why didn't she aggressively try to find out where Caylee was? If she knew there was no job, and therefore no nanny, and posted that on her MySpace page, wondering who was taking care of her "little angel"....why did she take no action to find Caylee? From at least the 3rd to the 15th....and only on the 15th because of the notice about the car being towed?

So if that's true, why didn't she aggressively try to find out where Caylee was? If she knew there was no job, and therefore no nanny, and posted that on her MySpace page, wondering who was taking care of her "little angel"....why did she take no action to find Caylee? From at least the 3rd to the 15th....and only on the 15th because of the notice about the car being towed?

True, true . Every time I think I've got it figured out ....:confused:

True, true . Every time I think I've got it figured out ....:confused:

I know, me too :) This family is so bizarre, it seems they don't do anything, or conduct themselves in any way the way most normal people do. That's why trying to make sense of what they did or didn't do is just impossible.

Well, you'd get the long chat, for sure. The truth seems to need the chemical assistance to come out, though.

I believe that it is possible that Cindy did find out that KC did not work at Universal that day. It just seems natural that if she went to Universal to get Caylee and the person who was supposed to give her Caylee didn't show up she would try to see KC (since the was supposedly her place of employment) and find out what was going on. Or maybe this was one of the days that KC was supposedly out of town? Anyway, it would make the lines in her myspace post about "no money, no future" would make perfect sense if she had just found out that her daughter was not even employed there.

Oh that's right!! I forgot about the "no money, no future" part of Cindy's post! Good catch. If she found out about Casey not working, that would have a context, which it really doesn't without it.

Now I'm thinking I can't remember any interview of Cindy where she expresses any surprise that Casey wasn't working after all.

hard to imagine with all the work and activities related to her (casey) work as an organizer,, that the grandparents NEVER wanted to needed to pick up the baby from the babysitter

i aint buying it, and they should not be selling it

its a LOAD

and it stinks to high heaven

:furious:

Yep, but I can't figure it out. To me, it's beyond protecting Casey.
I question if she's culpable for something that she can be charged for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member