Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

Hope this doesn't confuse the everything:confused:
*snipped*

The scary thing is that it doesn't :)

IMHO, Casey took Caylee to G&C's on Friday nights 6/6 & 6/13, which would explain:
1) 6/7 3:40-3:45AM calls to Casey from G&C's (e.g. Get your a$$ home!) Casey stays @ Tony's till 5AM before going to G&C's
2) 6/14 2:49AM calls FROM Casey to Cindy's cell and G&C's (e.g. I'm not gonna be home)
3) Some statements (Tony?) about Casey having to go home (6/7AM)
4) Some statements from Cindy that she had Caylee some nights​

...all, IMHO, of course.

Bond,

have you separated the calls for those dates between "SMS" and "Actual calls" to see if one tower hits more while using "SMS" than on a tower that the Actual calls are made on, Just wondering if there was a pattern.

I haven't Georgia PI. But, for you, that's the least I can do! :blowkiss:

Hafta be later though...gotta scoot!

Just listened (again! weeeeeee!) to Cindy's OCSO LE interviews looking for other info, but was aware of this thread, so passing on this info for what it's worth (note this is all what Cindy says):

Friday may 30 until Monday june 9 cindy was off from work on vacation.

Cindy babysat caylee all week. Caylee and Cindy swam in the pool every day. went shopping a few days, mostly stayed home, finger painted, watched movies.

Casey was in and out, but Cindy saw her every day.

may 30 - friday - Cindy's mom called her day before and said dad

wasn't doing well, so Cindy went to mt. dora after work to

visit dad, and stayed overnight. Cindy was supposed to go to fort meyers with casey on this day but didn't because of dad being sick.

may 31 - saturday - cindy in mt. dora in morning from overnight

stay. Spent the day, then came back home.

June 1 - sunday - george working. cindy stays home because george is working.

June 2 - Monday - cookout with casey and lee and caylee on memorial

day monday before george went to work. later says lee invited but

may not have come.

June 7 - Saturday - george and cindy went to cocoa beach. they did not have caylee with them.

june 8 - sunday - Cindy visited her dad.

Detective brings up the night that ricardo says casey and caylee at his place, all went to sleep, caylee gone in morning when he and casey woke up, casey said cindy called middle of night and said to bring caylee home. cindy denies this happened.

Detective brings up 2 Casey overnights with Ricardo several times. Cindy says she is positive caylee was with her both nights that ricardo says caylee stayed at his place. cindy stressed this.

begin discussion of week of june 9 (monday)

"normal" week. Cindy only remembers 1 night that casey was gone

overnight, and that would have been to crash at zanny's.

later detective brings up june 9 at ricardo's again, and cindy says well maybe it was 2 nights at zanny's through last week and this because casey was beginning to spend more nights at zanny's.

My comments:

Cindy claims several times throughout that Caylee was with her every night this week and the week before. No statements about Caylee being with her only some nights. She did not even want to admit those 1 or 2 nights at Zanny's.

Sorry this isn't properly punctuated and capitalized and all that.

Thank you,

I was going by memory and a calander I had for June for that week.:clap:

now we need to know where kc was earlier in the evening on june 7th and 9th/ ric said she didnt show up until later on in the evening, I will see if I can find any text or anything from those dates.

Jesse OCSO LE interview. Jesse reports from his timeline he prepared with input from Amy, Ricardo, Troy, Tony

May 30 - Casey and Caylee spend the night at Ricardo's

May 31 - Pool party at Jesse's apartment complex. Casey attends with Tony. Tony DJs. Jesse left to go to shopping for birthday gift for his brother. When he got back, Casey and Tony were gone. Where's Caylee?

June 1 - Casey texts Amy/Ricardo/Troy, who are at Voyage nightclub, and tells them she's already out at place unknown. Where's Caylee?

June 2 - Casey tells Ricardo she's kissed Tony.

June 4 - Casey and Tony go to Voyage nightclub. Meet Amy/Ricardo/Troy. It's Troy's birthday. Casey, Tony and 2 friends leave at 12:30 - 12:45am (June 4). Casey drove this night but unknown if it was her car. Where's Caylee?

June 6 - Casey goes to Fusion for 1st time. Was supposed to go out w/Ricardo but told him she was working. Ricardo later finds pics of Casey at Fusion on the internet. Where's Caylee?

June 7 - Casey and Caylee spend the night at Ricardo's.

June 8 - Casey and Caylee spend the night at Ricardo's. Amy is home from Tallahassee.

June 9 - Casey and Caylee spend the night at Ricardo's. Amy is home.

June 11 - Casey tells Ricardo she's dating Tony. Amy and Ricardo go to Voyage nightclub without Casey. Troy goes to D.C.

June 12 - Ricardo goes to Tampa.

June 13 - Casey supposed to go to Jacksonville with Amy, but tells Amy (and Ricardo by phone) she can't because George had a stroke.

June 14 - Nobody knows where Casey is

June 15 - Amy and Casey talk about Cindy and George divorcing, Cindy getting condo and signing over house to Casey, Amy and Casey will move into house. Move is delayed because George is doing some work on the house.

June 16 - Casey tells Jesse via phone (12 minute conversation) that Cindy and George divorcing but Cindy is not moving after all, and Casey must move out of the house. Jesse hears Caylee in background.

June 17 to 23 - Casey falls off the face of the earth. Nobody knows where she is. All indications are that Casey is with Tony.

June 24 - Jesse calls Casey. Doesn't know where she is. Heard Caylee in the background. Casey tells Caylee "Caylee! No! Stop!" "Get off the table, Caylee! Mom's on the phone!"

ETA: At the end of the interview Jesse says that Casey did not stay at home from June 11th through the 15th

Snipped] June 14 - Nobody knows where Casey is

June 15 - Amy and Casey talk about Cindy and George divorcing, Cindy getting condo and signing over house to Casey, Amy and Casey will move into house. Move is delayed because George is doing some work on the house.

June 16 - Casey tells Jesse via phone (12 minute conversation) that Cindy and George divorcing but Cindy is not moving after all, and Casey must move out of the house. Jesse hears Caylee in background.

June 17 to 23 - Casey falls off the face of the earth. Nobody knows where she is. All indications are that Casey is with Tony.

June 24 - Jesse calls Casey. Doesn't know where she is. Heard Caylee in the background. Casey tells Caylee "Caylee! No! Stop!" "Get off the table, Caylee! Mom's on the phone!"

During this time frame is when KC spins about Tampa, Bush Gardens, the accident with Zani, bs, bs, bs etc...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577

june 9th kc and caylee take tone to get his jeep from the shop.

Are there ping maps posted for June 7th and 9th? I see the 6th then the 10th, but nothing in between - maybe I'm just cross-eyed! :eek:

Are there ping maps posted for June 7th and 9th? I see the 6th then the 10th, but nothing in between - maybe I'm just cross-eyed! :eek:

no 7th and 9th yet. for thanksgiving, as we drove up 195, I gave you a shout out when hubby and I got to exits 201-212/ hey cocoamom !

Jesse OCSO LE interview. Jesse reports from his timeline he prepared with input from Amy, Ricardo, Troy, Tony

ETA: At the end of the interview Jesse says that Casey did not stay at home from June 11th through the 15th
*snipped & bold by me*

Thanks BeanE!

the reports filed about the suspicious rope and pipe/ this occurred on suburban dr/ suburban dr deadends into the woods by the school/ the school where kio said that her and jessica and casey spent many a day hanging out to get away from their parents.

Look at pages 27-31 in the last doument dump 11/27/08. It is in portion #15.
Handwritten numbers are 3037, 3038, 3039, 3040, 3041.

Bond,

have you separated the calls for those dates between "SMS" and "Actual calls" to see if one tower hits more while using "SMS" than on a tower that the Actual calls are made on, Just wondering if there was a pattern.

Georgia PI, it only took me a month to get to it...:bang:

I can't make a statistical distinction that the text vs. call pattern changed when comparing 8PM-8AM for the periods 6/3-6/6 vs. 6/10-6/13. As posted above, the % each of the three towers carry Casey's cell traffic does statistically shift to the northeast.

Here are the #'s:

June 3 - June 6:
INCOMING CALL 4 1%
OUTGOING CALL 5 2%
INCOMING TEXT 134 48%
OUTGOING TEXT 135 49%
Total 278​

June 10 - June 13:
INCOMING CALL 12 5%
OUTGOING CALL 8 4%
INCOMING TEXT 106 48%
OUTGOING TEXT 97 43%
Total 223​

Some misc. points recap'ing recents posts...

• Hidden Oaks Elem & Suburban Dr. certainly meet the same geographic criteria as Lee's w.r.t. the chi square conclusion
  • Earlier in this thread you'll see work attempting to establish Lee's in vs. outta town status. Some evidence to support he was in & out through June...anyone w/ info (myspace, etc.) pls jump in!
  • Just because the analysis is for 6/2-6/9 doesn't mean Casey had Caylee in the Lee/HOElem area EVERY night of this span...still possible for a night @ C&G's, but, a 99.99% CI suggests it doesn't seem likely
  • There are links to the ping maps for each day posted as the first post of each of the Ping Map sticky threads in this sticky forum (Georgia PI posted). Pick almost any day you wish. There is also a sticky thread that shows all the pings for the entire period (not sure what date it starts)...a.k.a. the "mother of all ping maps" :)
  • Chi square is a basic statistics tool used to determine if two sets of discrete data can be distinguished one from the other vs. all being all part of a single set of data. The analysis can be done on an individual period post-6/15 to compare to 6/2 or 6/10 period as someone asked, but, unfortunately, with fewer data points owing to onesee-twosee-nights-only away from Tony or Amy&Ric's post-6/15, the ability to resolve a difference is prolly gonna be too weak to resolve.

Hafta add the Brackenwood house to the short-list for 6/10-6/13 now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back