New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I didnt put 2 and 2 togther! Are you saying the ditch with the rope and where TL picked up KC when she ran out of gas are in the same area?????

from the moment that I read these 5 statements, it was like the kio/le interview HUH??? I have always thought it had to be a piece of evidence but what ? I'm going to just about bet it was a bottle of chloroform, buried like this to be ABLE to be retrieved later.

WOW! If you read back a few posts, I wondered why out of ALL the tips LE has, why they included the statements in the latest doc dump from the minors who found the rope and shallow hole off Suburban dr. (near the home)
note statement says " I did not contact the media with this information"

Notice NOTHING else has been said...by LE to media....and they usually disprove rumors...now comes the Enquirer..with the same story...which I know is a rag, but they do sometimes get it right. This area is where Kio KC and the other witness deposed by LE said they used to go to hang out.

and..."it's "near"....

I posted a 'theory' about this in the sticky threads a while back under 'new timeline - smell in the car' thread.

I'm not sure why she would be on that road and without having seen this area myself (I've only been to the parks, west side of Orlando on vacation) it looks like Suburban Drive cuts through to Econlockhatchee Tr....

Is that correct?

I do remember early on there was some ping discussion on Econ Tr & Lee Vista area....abviously A's home and Lee live about equal distance from Suburban drive but I think it was related to search areas...

Am I remebering correctly?

I wondered about the 46 year-old man's statement, too. On 9/10 the area was undisturbed but the next day he found what he called a shallow looking grave (or something like that). I don't know if he saw the same thing (the tire tracks and dirt covered grass) on 9/10 as the youngsters did and just considered it nothing. What he describes he saw on 9/11 could then be the place that the young men had been digging. It's hard to tell.

But this coupled with the fact that TonE picked KC up on this same road when she ran out of gas makes it even more suspicious. What was she doing there? Putting her in the same area as the mysterious buried rope/grave makes this find substantial, IMO.

Re: The Five mysterious Suburban Drive statements and the statement for AL about Casey's car being out of gas on Suburban Drive:

I'm not sure if anyone else answered this yet, but Suburban is at the corner of Hopespring Drive. From what everyone is writing, it appears people are thinking this street is far away from the Anthony home. It's NOT. See?

She could have strolled over there when no one was looking, probably right through her backyard with the media out front.

Hopespring_Suburban.jpg

ME TOO. This NEEDS to be addressed, IMO. And if these accusations are untrue, LEE needs to stand up and defend himself NOW, IMO.
Why? Why if these accusations are untrue, would Lee need to stand up and defend himself, now?
What purpose would that serve?
Except to excite the masses with something new and juicy to discuss.
He is doing the right thing by staying out of the circus.
His parents can't, because CA is determined to not give up on Caylee, even if she has to do it alone, she isn't giving up on her.
Her family is harassed, and gossiped about. She wants her dear granddaughter back and continues to stand strong with this hurricane of venom at her door, in her face, and attacking her family. God Bless Cindy for not giving up on Caylee and following the masses who want to lynch her whole family. jmho

Why? Why if these accusations are untrue, would Lee need to stand up and defend himself, now?
What purpose would that serve?
Except to excite the masses with something new and juicy to discuss.
He is doing the right thing by staying out of the circus.
His parents can't, because CA is determined to not give up on Caylee, even if she has to do it alone, she isn't giving up on her.
Her family is harassed, and gossiped about. She wants her dear granddaughter back and continues to stand strong with this hurricane of venom at her door, in her face, and attacking her family. God Bless Cindy for not giving up on Caylee and following the masses who want to lynch her whole family. jmho

Yosande, she would not have to do it alone if she would change her strategy. I am still waiting for them to plead for Caylee's return, for example. As someone pointed out on another thread, they will make a statement indicating that they are going to CA to check out a lead thereby telegraphing to the kidnappers that they are headed their way, BUT they will not release license plate information to the media, ASK for Caylee's return, mention the reward money...nothing. Perplexing. People keep stating that there is no handbook available when someone goes missing, but rule number 1 is that you use the media to your advantage, not for personal gain. JMHO. And I am not an Anthony basher-I think that they are VICTIMS.

The Anthonys are Casey's victims, for sure.

The lack of a "handbook" is their excuse for not doing things right, like not begging for Caylee's safe return, by telling the kidnappers they are on the way to where they are, by telling them they are spotting Caylee but not giving anyone any details. Then they'll turn around and blame LE for not helping, and when they fail at finding Caylee, it'll be LE's fault, and of course, the fault of that non-existent handbook. :banghead:

Pg 2802 set 10 docs released 11-26-08
Email from CA to KC
can’t sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 830p, he said he did not come home in between. I don’t know who or what to believe anymore. You’ve told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven’t but you choose to call when you know I won’t be home. What the hell is going on? I tried not to bug you to death but I still haven’t gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It’s been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again/ Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Bush is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they’re talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I’m not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I’m going freakin nuts not knowing wats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can’t take much more stre
My notes:
The decision by AB to sell to Inbev was made on Sunday July 13th. Media release was July 14th.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26943070/
The Anheuser-Busch board agreed on July 14 to be taken over by InBev, heading off what had promised to be a long and acrimonious takeover battle for the brewer.

momtective do you think ca is talking about the "ga gas can incident with kc" on 6/24 ?

Pg 2802 set 10 docs released 11-26-08
Email from CA to KC
can’t sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 830p, he said he did not come home in between. I don’t know who or what to believe anymore. You’ve told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven’t but you choose to call when you know I won’t be home. What the hell is going on? I tried not to bug you to death but I still haven’t gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It’s been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again/ Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Bush is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they’re talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I’m not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I’m going freakin nuts not knowing wats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can’t take much more stre
My notes:
The decision by AB to sell to Inbev was made on Sunday July 13th. Media release was July 14th.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26943070/
The Anheuser-Busch board agreed on July 14 to be taken over by InBev, heading off what had promised to be a long and acrimonious takeover battle for the brewer.

Whatever else, there is that glaring timeline problem of the Anthony's again. "It's been over a month now........." Cindy saw Caylee on the 15th of June. Why is there such a mindset that it was a week before then?

Whatever else, there is that glaring timeline problem of the Anthony's again. "It's been over a month now........." Cindy saw Caylee on the 15th of June. Why is there such a mindset that it was a week before then?
I think that erroneous date is stamped in their minds due to the shock of the situation. I've seen that happen and I don't think it means anything sinister.

I think that erroneous date is stamped in their minds due to the shock of the situation. I've seen that happen and I don't think it means anything sinister.

I agree, and it makes sense AFTER the traumatic event of learning that Caylee is in fact missing. But why the disconnect with the date BEFORE she discovers that Casey has been lying for a month about Caylee's whereabouts?

momtective do you think ca is talking about the "ga gas can incident with kc" on 6/24 ?

I don't know how she could possibly think that because according to Cindy's FBI interview Casey, Caylee, Zani, etc were in Tampa during this time, so she thought. See sticky http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577
This FBI Interview blows holes in almost everything. I mean if Cindy thought KC was in Tampa how could she possibly be at the house getting gas cans? How could GA confront her about the cans? All this stuff happened when Cindy thought Casey was in Tampa. Me thinks Cindy knew darn well Casey wasn't in Tampa. WE KNOW SHE WASN'T!

Respectfully snipped from Debs post: there is that glaring timeline problem of the Anthony's again.

Yep, that's my point exactly! Timeline makes no sense whatsoever!

Did they ever release the updated witness list? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Did they ever release the updated witness list? I haven't seen it anywhere.

I haven't seen it either. Obviously the media has seen it, because they have commented on how many people have been added and who some of those people are. I keep checking. I really want to see it.

I don't know where this belongs, but I was yet, once again reading the docs dump and found this: Part 5 exhibit #2547 regarding KC's diploma, not that it matters....also next exhibit # 2548 Valencia had her as a recruit, why would they if she didn't graduate. I often go back and go over police docs...on the 2547...the detective underlined DID...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove