The Trash Bag in Casey's Trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Should this be combined with the rumors thread?

LP says a lot of things that are merely speculation. However, I do remember it being said that there was a possibility that decomp tissue was on the outside of the trash bag. There are conflicting reports about that bag. Some say that the flies and maggots were "inside" the bag, other that say they were on the outside. I've never read anything definitive.

It would make sense since the forensic results say that the decomp occurred under oxygen deprived conditions.

Why is this posted like it is new info?

I feel if they have this info it would have been shared with the family and there is no way that the A's would still be looking for a live Caylee if they were told her skin tissue or organ tissue was found in the trunk. Unless of course they are insane. IMHO

Lp said this on NG show- LP said the trash bag the guy from the tow company took out of KC's car in front of GA, and threw it over the fence- later that night the tow guy retrieved the bag and gave it to LE- LP claims there was decompostition on the outside of the bag. LE must have gotten tests results back.

Can the mods move this to rumor thread unless something is found to substantiate? Thread title is misleading!!

You can take this with a grain of salt if you so wish. I talked with LP via phone to discuss forensic psycholinguistics being used when KC is being interviewed. LP son is getting his PHD in psycholinguistics in ottawa canada. After we shared our experiences in this area LP stated the LE know where her body is and possibly ( just conjecture not fact ) may have the body or parts. There was more to our conversation but nothing that changes the fact that there was foul play against this child.

Can the mods move this to rumor thread unless something is found to substantiate? Thread title is misleading!!

LP stated this on NG weeks ago- LP claims the guy from the tow company took the bag out of KC's trunk when GA opened it, and threw the bag over the fence. Later that night the tow guy retrieved the bag and turned it over to LE. LP claims there was decomp on the outside of the bag. (Probably the trash bag from AL's apt.) (KC may have stolen AL's trash to try and make excuse for the stench in the trunk)
LE must have gotten results back.

Should this be combined with the rumors thread?

I don't know about that, unless you think I'm trying to start a rumor. I DID hear LP say it. That I can swear to.

I think this is one of LPs speculations. He just assumes there was some tissue or remains on this bag. I don't believe there is any proof that this is true. LP says alot of things that are just his opinion as if they are true. His one drawback. He is interesting but shouldn't state things as fact that aren't.

LP stated this on NG weeks ago- LP claims the guy from the tow company took the bag out of KC's trunk when GA opened it, and threw the bag over the fence. Later that night the tow guy retrieved the bag and turned it over to LE. LP claims there was decomp on the outside of the bag. (Probably the trash bag from AL's apt.) (KC may have stolen AL's trash to try and make excuse for the stench in the trunk)
LE must have gotten results back.

You can take this with a grain of salt if you so wish. I talked with LP via phone to discuss forensic psycholinguistics being used when KC is being interviewed. LP son is getting his PHD in psycholinguistics in ottawa canada. After we shared our experiences in this area LP stated the LE know where her body is and possibly ( just conjecture not fact ) may have the body or parts. There was more to our conversation but nothing that changes the fact that there was foul play against this child. I brought this subject up to fellow WS because it is my firm belief that psychiatry is beyond a doubt "wedded to the effective administration of justice" quote from Martin Blinder, M.D.

Do I remember also hearing that DNA is not present in certain fluids produced by a decomposing body?

provide a link and amend your title please.

You can take this with a grain of salt if you so wish. I talked with LP via phone to discuss forensic psycholinguistics being used when KC is being interviewed. LP son is getting his PHD in psycholinguistics in ottawa canada. After we shared our experiences in this area LP stated the LE know where her body is and possibly ( just conjecture not fact ) may have the body or parts. There was more to our conversation but nothing that changes the fact that there was foul play against this child. I brought this subject up to fellow WS because it is my firm belief that psychiatry is beyond a doubt "wedded to the effective administration of justice" quote from Martin Blinder, M.D.

I don't understand this really, if LP knows that LE has little Caylee(or knowledge of her whereabouts) why would he still be accepting money to fund in the search for Caylee's remains? Why would he be searching for her in JB Park?

If this is true, and I am not saying you made it up...but then why is LP looking in the econ lake? I do not believe that is where LE could have found any remains.....If they found any partials remains it would have been elsewhere. Just seems like he flits from one idea to the next.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back