Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. MANY WS'ers HAVE experienced this which is why we are WS'ers to begin with. I think this is why the NATION is outraged by their behavior. People in their shoes DON'T behave like them. The A family has separated themselves from public sympathy by behaving uncharacteristically for their situation. If we did not have established normal societal patterns of perceived right and wrong where would the pressure to conform and behave come from?

ooo, need more coffee now...

You explained that better than I ever could.

I don't think it is unreasonable for the Anthony's to question how the body got there and why it wasn't found earlier. No matter what their position might be...they are legitimate questions that we have all been discussing too. I am sure they are shocked that she was so close all this time. These are questions that will have to be addressed -and I am sure have already been looked at by LE.

I just hope that there is evidence that supports that the body has been there all this time, and that it was missed because it was too wet to search that area.

Guys please go back and check your posts for name calling. If you are guilty please remove.

JBean...my post? I'm not calling her anything, I just quoted Casey. And, not in a way to 'bend the rules' or anything similar, rather to show how the truth is in plain sight.

That's exactly what I was just telling my fiancee'.

Why the hell would they think it is suspicous that she was found??
Thousands of people were looking for this dead baby. Everyone and thier brother in that area knows about this case so of course anyone seeing the bag with duct tape is going to know in thier minds that this could be exactly what it was.

They need to stay thier a$$es away from the media, wait for the results and grieve the murder of thier precious grandchild.

Just when I think I couldn't get more pi$$ed about this case...I went to bed ticked off beyond belief last night when I read about the possibility that pesticides were used to kill maggots in Casey's trunk and on the body of her dead child. I'm just sick!

Exactly! And, remains seem to be often found when somebody is hiking, or peeing, or taking their dog for a pee walk. Remains are found by strangers, every day. Sometimes, they are found in areas searched before. Because even trained searchers can overlook things.

Exactly! And, remains seem to be often found when somebody is hiking, or peeing, or taking their dog for a pee walk. Remains are found by strangers, every day. Sometimes, they are found in areas searched before. Because even trained searchers can overlook things.

Seems like that was the case in the Chandra Levy case too.

Maybe that's what KC was getting at when she made the statement, "They haven't even found her clothes!" She knew where she dumped Caylee and possibly she disposed of Caylee's clothes in the same woods. KC was surprised she hadn't been busted yet. :mad:

And if she ends up to have been found naked - as opposed to her clothes being washed off the body or torn away by animals or something - that statement will come back to haunt Miss Casey. How did she know the body had no clothes?

Or, I'm sorry, the topic of this thread is "Anthony's suspicious of circumstances of the findings". The nanny told the utility man to wait to "relieve" himself until she had moved the remains from the ORIGINAL place she hid them.

ETA: I'm being TOTALLY sarcastic !!!!

Actually, it was Zanny who secretly refilled his coffee thermos, so he WOULD have to pee, and that particular point.

JBean...my post? I'm not calling her anything, I just quoted Casey. And, not in a way to 'bend the rules' or anything similar, rather to show how the truth is in plain sight.
Hi Diamond
If my post doesn't apply to you, just ignore. I think everyone knows what I mean by this time .I am giving vacations for name calling because it has gotten so bad. So I am just trying to give people an opportunity to clean it up before I have to. :)

Also, this came from MB as spokesperson and as part of KFN and the search for Caylee Alive but it really is in-appropriate. It is one thing to make a statement that it is believed / hoped that this is not Caylee since the leads that lend credence to Caylee is still alive BUT to comment on the circumstances of discovery of her body....

Is the Caylee Alive team spinning into the defense for KC, not being involved?

I know some may bash me (please don't - I hate pain) but I have long thought the A's were NOT in denial. At some point, I firmly believe that they simply began to lie to try and find one FL idiot who might be swayed to doubt, (We can prove this with George's SWORN statements to LE and hjs crappola spewed in all the media - whenever he or Sin could get a face in front of a mic).

I have NO sympathy for them. Does their behavior act as if they need any? Most of us transpose our feelings as theirs - how we would be dying on the inside and crying on the outside. This continuation of more of the same cindy speak/kool aid makes me even more certain they are lying and may have obstructed justice in some way - not that they will EVER be held accountable other than losing both the baby and their daughter (and is she such a loss compared to Caylee?). They seem to have long ago cut their losses and decided to run with KC and her fairy tales, leaving Caylee to the rest of us to mourn. REALLY - JMHO!

Well, I, for one won't bash you. Because I agree with you 100%. The Ants don't act like people in denial. They act like people defending an image.

which is a really silly argument if you think about it, because the only way to disprove science is to do it WITH science...so much for her, science is just science statement. :rolleyes:

Funny I played an older NG segment a couple days ago. The doctor who said science is just science had a whole different inflection to his voice when he said it. As if to say proof is just proof or truth is just truth. It sounded nothing like CA saying science is really just a bunch of voodoo mumbo-jumbo.:crazy:

Well, I, for one won't bash you. Because I agree with you 100%. The Ants don't act like people in denial. They act like people defending an image.

Excellent point.

That issue has never been brought up, or hurt the prosecution of other cases TM has been involved in.

He was brought to the scene to help them figure out exactly what areas around there were searched and what the conditions were for the searches, if I remember hearing correctly. He may have been 'near' the crime scene, but I doubt if he was anywhere near the actual site. Watch the footage, a lot of people are around the Mobile Command Center and near the area - but you see very few people actually going into the woods where the actual find was. So I doubt very much if Tim Miller was 'at' the actual find location, he was just inside the area of the street that LE cordoned off.

What part of TM saying they searched but it was called off because of the conditions do they not understand???? I knew this would happen, I think we all knew this would happen.

Yes - but I still think it is a legitimate question to raise. I think it is important to establish whether or not the area was appropriately searched and by whom. Or was it not searched because of water. It is just something that has to be addressed - because it had always been assumed the area had been looked at. A definitive answer is needed and only LE and Tim Miller can provide that. I am confident they will...but a formal announcement should be made addressing the question.

If the A's and "Dream Team" read here, here ya go:
http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4711600___article.html/remains_caylee.html
According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.
http://www.local6.com/news/18262363/detail.html
A Texas-based search team looking for Caylee had searched the area where the remains were found, but the wooded area was flooded at the time.
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/2008_12_12_Investigators_await_identification_of_skull_found_near_Caylee_Anthony_s_home/srvc=home&position=recentMandy Albritton of Texas EquuSearch, which has organized efforts to find Caylee’s remains, said the team could not search the site south of Suburban Drive in September because it was flooded from record summer rains.
When the searchers returned in November, the property had been fenced off, she said.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8051430&version=27&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
When asked whether the area in question had been previously searched by investigators, Solomons said “there have been extensive searches in that entire area in and around the neighboorhood surrounding the Anthony home. You can walk right past a significant piece of evidence or the remains of somebody you are looking for”. Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary echoed those remarks at an afternoon news conference. "This area was a flooded area during previous searches." said Beary
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...Casey-Anthony-hom/sY3hF30pXUuZaPFSlBWMpw.cspx
A member of EquuSearch -- one of the volunteer groups -- said they did not check the wooded lot at the edge of the outlying suburb in early September
because it was submerged from heavy rains. When they returned in November, the site had been fenced off.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/wintergarden/orl-caylee0808sep08,0,311925.story
sept. 8
We soon learned EquuSearch's ground search had been temporarily suspended.Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, said 2,500 volunteers have searched as best as they could but there was too much standing water."It's a very difficult choice to make," he said. "If Caylee's out there, we are going to find her."
http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html
Sept. 5
The founder of a group organizing daily Central Florida searches for missing Caylee Anthony, Tim Miller, said he was furious with Cindy Anthony after what he said was a lack of cooperation."I'm pissed off," Equusearch's Miller said. "I feel as though we have been used in this and we are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy Anthony has asked us to do."

Originally Posted by Brini
Maybe they have more to fear than defending their "image" now the body has been found and evidence related back to their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member