Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timer55

On May 14th, at 8:49 am, Caseys password was changed to Timer55.

On May 14th, at 8:49 am Casey texted Amy saying she had just booked her vacation time from work, and went on excitedly about the trip to Puerto Rico on July 8th.

May 14th-July 8th is 55 days. I beleive this is the reason for Timer55. Nothing Casey did revolved around Caylee, imo. It was all about her and a good time. This included, imo.

*The computer forensics report has time of password change, and Amys texts show Caseys text on May 14th, fyi.

Thank you! Great to know. Your theory on timer55 makes much more sense. I can't read everything every day so I miss things - I just recalled posts about timer55 being related to her disappearance and ending on Caylee's birthday.

Thank you! Great to know. Your theory on timer55 makes much more sense. I can't read everything every day so I miss things - I just recalled posts about timer55 being related to her disappearance and ending on Caylee's birthday.

You are welcome. It makes sense to me. I found this info awhile back on a Topix blog from a poster named Margaret in Houston. Credit where credit's due :)

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have tried to read all of it.
My question is about Caylees favorite doll. It was found in the back seat. They say she took it everywhere with her. She had it with her in the car. Why would she have left the car without her favorite doll? If she had been killed in her home wouldn't that be where the doll would be found? Could she have been killed in the back seat of the car? When she left that car there must have been no longer a need for her favorite doll.
I do believe she was left in the trunk for the 2.6 days on a pile of clothes and personal items which had to be discarded along with her body. KC is starting to remember some of the items she left and is trying to explain them away. She said someone had a key to the house.
There was a basketball size stain in the trunk. I think that shows she was in there a long time.

Just watching the WFTV 6pm evening news. They were showing the computer searches and history, this time talking about the WB show One Tree Hill and how there was there to be a focus on episode 100. WHICH is an episode where the nanny kidnapped a child.

WFTV showed being on you tube. Don't normally watch this show and am going to check it out.

Didn't see any thread on this, is it being discussed somewhere?

I think that they took the glasses because someone saw her in that area dumping a plastic bag or bags. The person probably didn't know exactly who it was but was certain that they wore sunglasses. I can picture KC wearing sunglasses to dispose of the body, hoping she would not be recognized.

They are probably related to the economic charges, she bought them with Amy's check.

They are probably related to the economic charges, she bought them with Amy's check.

If she was spotted in that area with those glasses, it would prove guilt, because she bought them after Caylee went missing. I wondered why they wanted the glasses, I thought DNA because you sweat or fingerprints, but Caylee was her child so you would expect DNA transfer between the two, and prints, they should have them. A receipt maybe in the bag for the glasses? Not sure.

Timer55

On May 14th, at 8:49 am Casey texted Amy saying she had just booked her vacation time from work, and went on excitedly about the trip to Puerto Rico on July 8th.

May 14th-July 8th is 55 days.

I beleive this is the reason for Timer55. Nothing Casey did revolved around Caylee, imo. It was all about her and a good time. This included.

*The computer forensics report has time of password change, and Amys texts show Caseys text on May 14th, fyi.

another thank you here.
my mind's at rest on that subject now. after reading your post i feel that you've answered the password puzzle perfectly :clap:

Playing devil's advocate here - bear with me...?

Doesn't the timing of the meter reader's calls sort of help the defense?

Think about the whole timer55 thing - and remember early on when they kept saying that Caylee's birthday (August 9) was like the 'deadline' - like they had to find her by then or she may be harmed - at least this is what I recall the sentiment to have been back then.

Since the meter reader 1st called on August 11 - just two days after Caylee's birthday - just two days after the 'deadline', wouldn't this support the defense theory (or a possible theory)?

Do you think the defense will use the timing of the first call to their advantage?

ETA: I do not suspect the meter reader at all. I've posted this only regarding timing and possible defense theories.

Now I have followed this case pretty closely and do not recall anything even remotely to do with this....clearly I am missing a big piece. Casey was given a time frame by the fictitious nanny? To do what? Enter more hot body contests and shack up with more folks??? Sorry to be disrespectful to her.

Regardless of when the meter reader first called in his tip, Caylee's decomposing body was in the trunk of the car her mother drove for the 31 days she was "missing." Not in the nanny's trunk-it was the car Casey was driving. Why do I know this? The evidence tells me.

Jose and Casey have to get the nanny into the car that Casey was driving for the days Caylee was missing-so they had better start working harder on the story.

On what page is that found?

When the Link comes up, it just shows the call index.....Scroll down to the first e-mail from Cindy's Mother back & forth to her sister.

And then there are quite a few to reference from long before Caylee was missing.....alot to read, but very insightful into Cindy & George's personal life

Timer55

May 14th-July 8th is 55 days.

I beleive this is the reason for Timer55. Nothing Casey did revolved around Caylee, imo. It was all about her and a good time. This included.

I'm with ya on this one!

When the Link comes up, it just shows the call index.....Scroll down to the first e-mail from Cindy's Mother back & forth to her sister.

And then there are quite a few to reference from long before Caylee was missing.....alot to read, but very insightful into Cindy & George's personal life

OT-

OMG Your dog is so beautiful!!

OT-

OMG Your dog is so beautiful!!
:)

Thank you for noticing.......He is truly an angel 1 of 11 in the litter & the heir apparent of his father...I recognized him the minute he was born....His mother is with us also. When people see him they say" wow" he's a movie star!! Happy Holidays!

Regardless of when the meter reader first called in his tip, Caylee's decomposing body was in the trunk of the car her mother drove for the 31 days she was "missing." Not in the nanny's trunk-it was the car Casey was driving. Why do I know this? The evidence tells me.

Jose and Casey have to get the nanny into the car that Casey was driving for the days Caylee was missing-so they had better start working harder on the story.

KC was already setting this story up in the jail visitation video with CA. CA asked her if anybody had been in the house and KC replied "she had a key, I told you that". CA then asked KC "why didn't she come back for the car". KC gave some reason for not answering, but it looked as if KC had already told CA that someone else had the car (probably Zanny, the same person who had the key to the house).

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have tried to read all of it.
My question is about Caylees favorite doll. It was found in the back seat. They say she took it everywhere with her. She had it with her in the car. Why would she have left the car without her favorite doll? If she had been killed in her home wouldn't that be where the doll would be found? Could she have been killed in the back seat of the car? When she left that car there must have been no longer a need for her favorite doll.
I do believe she was left in the trunk for the 2.6 days on a pile of clothes and personal items which had to be discarded along with her body. KC is starting to remember some of the items she left and is trying to explain them away. She said someone had a key to the house.
There was a basketball size stain in the trunk. I think that shows she was in there a long time.
just thinking here, but IIRC the cell pings place Casey back home on June 16 at 2pm. Caylee may have been napping when she arrived home, and Casey simply carried Caylee in and left the doll in the car.
I think Casey had murder in her heart for months, I also think it was directed toward many people, probably anyone who irritated her, which of course included Caylee. I personally believe that her parents not being at her beckoned call to babysit was her motivation for murder that day, combined with her new bf not wanting Caylee at his place, and having exhausted all other sitters. I expect whoever was at that Lexus store that she called that day will turn out to be someone she had used in the past to babysit. fwiw, jmo. yep just that simple.
I don't think she left anything at the dumping that was sentimental in any way shape or form. Anything that was there, was there for some other reason. again jmo

I think that they took the glasses because someone saw her in that area dumping a plastic bag or bags. The person probably didn't know exactly who it was but was certain that they wore sunglasses. I can picture KC wearing sunglasses to dispose of the body, hoping she would not be recognized.

I think they might have taken the sunglasses to look for residue of pesticide spray. If they collected the pesticide containers from the A's home because there was evidence of pesticide with Caylee's body, then any residue on Casey's sunglasses would help link her to the crime .

As someone else said, Caylee could of been napping & carried in when they got home (without the doll), prolly didn't sleep much in the car w/mom texting/talking to Tony half the night.

or KC returned the doll to the car, knowing if the doll was left in the house, CA would become suspicious immediately.

I don't think she left anything at the dumping that was sentimental in any way shape or form. Anything that was there, was there for some other reason. again jmo

resp.snipped...

ITA.......I think items were dumped because they contained fluids/evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039