Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, merc. I just checked it out. Defense is using the investigator's taping and claims to assert that the body was not there a month prior to December 11; the p.i. reports the sack was not there. What an odd strategy! Now Dominic Casey, the p.i., is the subject of questions as to why he chose that site to explore and tape. Further, we all know how difficult nigh impossible it is to prove a negative. We already know the remains lifted, moved, shifted due to storms and flooding. How could he look at that jungle and say a sack wasn't there! The fence beck and I were using as a landmark for searches is a feature in descriptions of the location of the sack. Trees, palmettos, snakes, underbrush, flowers and other trash. It resembles one of those old puzzles where you try to pick out a cat or a bird in a welter of meanders.

The chart suggests the sack was definitely there, but hidden.

See chart:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/PIVideotapesAreawhereCayleewasFound.gif

Investigation / investigative matters are ruled by 8th House, here with Aquarius on cusp 8, making SATURN significator of the P.I. We find him, appropriately, in the 3rd House of News reports at 21:45 Virgo. (This is also the House given to recording of all kinds, including videotaping.)

The Child is ruled by House 5, Scorpio, co-ruled by MARS & PLUTO, located in the cadent 6th House. MARS/PLUTO (Child) are partile conjunct at 1 Capricorn, conjunct BLACK MOON LILITH partile conjunct SUN.

So we have a dead child (MARS/PLUTO/BML) who is hidden, not visible and in poor condition --- in cadent 6th House and under the Sunbeams (hard to see), in the "abandoned place/ slum area/ rubbish dump/ woods" (Capricorn).

Further, SATURN (P.I.) makes no aspect to MARS/PLUTO (Child), so the P.I. does not "contact" (i.e., "see") her.

BLACK MOON LILITH partile conjunct SUN partile conjunct Fixed Star Facies (08:25 Capricorn) further describes Caylee (MARS/PLUTO/BML) as a (dead) victim.

I'd say this P.I. can give whatever testimony he likes, jumping up & down alleging no bag, no body, & videotape proves it, to no avail. Professional CSI personnel immediately stated the condition of the bag pointed to both an early disposal (very likely shortly after the crime was committed) and high probability the bag had not been recently placed at the discovery location. Forensics will nail that down, giving close approximation on how long the bag sat in the swampy dump.

It is interesting to note Midheaven just past the ARIES POINT (coming to the Public Eye), making me wonder if the "news" may have been released about 4 minutes earlier (making the conjunction exact).

It is also interesting to note SATURN (the P.I.) is parallel the Fixed Star PROCYON, which gives "short-lived opportunities." In other words, LE is gonna debunk this dude in no time....

BTW, Wm. Lilly said this Star gives "rash tempers...prone to anger, proud, careless..." and Ebertin describes it as a tendency to "want to go through the wall with their head".

With his significator parallel PROCYON (rash temper, proud, careless), I wonder if LE will manage to get some "privileged information" out of this P.I. person, despite Defense's attempts to monitor the "interrogation"....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh geez...now we know why they were lawyering up. The wheels on the bus go round and round...

SOULSCAPE, our PassionFlower is correct. 1/5/09 was the original trial date set for the AmyH case.
Judge Strickland is handling the Fraud-Forgery(AmyH.) case as well as the Murder trial.
Last meeting was 12/11/09. Listen to this discussion @ 5min 08 sec.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18253594/index.html

You will also note, the Prosecutor asked about the "other case" AmyH/Fraud, and Strickland said he'd "roll that over" until the conference of Jan 15th as he is anticipating a change of venue.

January 5 is the last day Prosecution has to appeal the emergency motion order to supply Defense with the crime scene material, including photos and diagrams. Jose B. sought this order and Judge Stickland approved and signed it.

January 5 will be a Moon Day and the hearing if held, will come under Mars as ruler of the hour. The Moon is void of course. The issue is moot if the transfer takes place.

SOULSCAPE, our PassionFlower is correct. 1/5/09 was the original trial date set for the AmyH case.
Judge Strickland is handling the Fraud-Forgery(AmyH.) case as well as the Murder trial.
Last meeting was 12/11/09. Listen to this discussion @ 5min 08 sec.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18253594/index.html

You will also note, the Prosecutor asked about the "other case" AmyH/Fraud, and Strickland said he'd "roll that over" until the conference of Jan 15th as he is anticipating a change of venue.

So nothing (no trial) on 1/5? It's still on the Orange County Clerk site because they neglected to take it off?

:waitasec:

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape the time I gave is when I refreshed the screen so you are probably right. The media pgs. refresh on there own but if you hit refresh a new article is often present, but more then likely was there before I refreshed the screen. So that would point to ur chart being 4mins. earlier then I posted but I wanted to give you a starting point. And that is the time for when I got it posted into the current daily media thread, which does take me a min. to get it ready to be posted.

Your reading is spot on in my opinion. I sensed that something was coming out due to LA's lawyer statement the other day. The A's do tend to try & do damage control prior to a media release. I pray the A's are ready to be honest @ what they know, & that KC comes clean with the Lord above.:blowkiss:

January 5 is the last day Prosecution has to appeal the emergency motion order to supply Defense with the crime scene material, including photos and diagrams. Jose B. sought this order and Judge Stickland approved and signed it.

January 5 will be a Moon Day and the hearing if held, will come under Mars as ruler of the hour. The Moon is void of course. The issue is moot if the transfer takes place.

That's good news, Tuba, thank you!

(I posted above before I saw what you wrote.)

Thanks,
Soulscape

You all are great!

Thank you, FifthEssence, Soulscape, and Tuba! You do some very heavy astrological lifting, with grace and dignity.

We are honored to have you here to advance the art/science!

Major windstorm here, and might lose power, which isn't a problem if I get knocked offline, but is a problem if my husband's lift chair doesn't work. I am not strong enough to life him by myself!

Thank you, merc. I just checked it out. Defense is using the investigator's taping and claims to assert that the body was not there a month prior to December 11; the p.i. reports the sack was not there. What an odd strategy! Now Dominic Casey, the p.i., is the subject of questions as to why he chose that site to explore and tape. Further, we all know how difficult nigh impossible it is to prove a negative. We already know the remains lifted, moved, shifted due to storms and flooding. How could he look at that jungle and say a sack wasn't there! The fence beck and I were using as a landmark for searches is a feature in descriptions of the location of the sack. Trees, palmettos, snakes, underbrush, flowers and other trash. It resembles one of those old puzzles where you try to pick out a cat or a bird in a welter of meanders.

I'd like to see those tapes. I can assure you the P.I. wasn't out there video taping every sq. yard of the woods unless he wore flyfishing boots, had his camera on a hard hat, a gun in one hand and a machette in the other. I'm sure it will reveal the grid search he did. HA!! Ridiculous!

I do like your comment TUBA from a Prosecutors position, that Dominic will now be subject of questioning as to 'why' he chose those woods. Love it!

You all are great!

Thank you, FifthEssence, Soulscape, and Tuba! You do some very heavy astrological lifting, with grace and dignity.

We are honored to have you here to advance the art/science!

Major windstorm here, and might lose power, which isn't a problem if I get knocked offline, but is a problem if my husband's lift chair doesn't work. I am not strong enough to life him by myself!

As are you housemouse! :blowkiss: I'm praying you don't lose power as I understand how hard it is for you.....I help take care of my father who had a stroke with my mom. I can only assist a little with due to arthritis & severe fibromyalgia but am here 24/7 in case she needs my help. I do get help from my wonderful brother & sisters & use that time to go spend time with my grandson & grandaughter....when my health allows me too. They bring such joy to me & it helps to forget about my pain.

Love to U & Mr housemouse!:blowkiss: If I could I would come & help u myself.

Jupiter conjunct the House of the Group or Thread is most supportive. Uranus rising fits the nature of the thread right down to the ground and the mutual reception with Neptune adds some flexibility. The thread is all about Caylee though, otherwise and would not have come into being without her, that is conspicuous.

What of the mysterious Mars ruled First House intercept? Mars also co-ruling House 8 and in the position which gives it that unfortunate meaning: performing a disservice to the public. (From House 6 but in the Sign on House 7)

Tuba would you mind explaining this part a little further? Thanks :)

As are you housemouse! :blowkiss: I'm praying you don't lose power as I understand how hard it is for you.....I help take care of my father who had a stroke with my mom. I can only assist a little with due to arthritis & severe fibromyalgia but am here 24/7 in case she needs my help. I do get help from my wonderful brother & sisters & use that time to go spend time with my grandson & grandaughter....when my health allows me too. They bring such joy to me & it helps to forget about my pain.

Love to U & Mr housemouse!:blowkiss: If I could I would come & help u myself.

Ah, another fellow traveler inflicted with fibro and arthritis! I managed to get the marketing done today, and hate it so much! I am determined to figure out how to mail order it all!

I see the ads for the new fibro med, and danged if the side effects don't look worse than the pain!

Yes, regarding the inception of the astro crime thread. When House 1. includes another intercepted Sign, along with House 7., we can brace for issues that shoot across our bow seemingly from nowhere. This means news from the scene like the remains discovery but also surprise legal developments. There are hidden factors that influence the way the mystery become a crime is perceived. There is a lot of hidden information we are unaware of and secretive activity taking place. The real truth of the matter is masked. There are spin, colored semantics, deception. Think about how the face (First House) of this case has changed since we learned about a missing two year old. Now in the news, obstruction of justice.

The suppressed Aries intercept would go on the offensive if permitted. The planet controlling that point of view is Mars in Virgo. Because Mars energises the Sign Virgo which holds the 7th Cusp but does it from House 6., rather than serve the public Mars disserves the public.

We all have so much invested in this case, in so many ways.

I can sense how eager we all are to track down every clue, cast a chart for every individual, every event, and every development that comes up on the news.

I may be speaking out of turn, and if so, the other astrologers contributing can correct me. But, I do worry about "burn-out".

By that I mean that the effort expended to cast charts, then be ever so careful to interpret these objectively, following every rule we can think of, and then write these down in the plainest terms that others can understand....

We can get worn out, particularly because the best of us are very careful about what we say, knowing that astrology is ridiculed by many.

We know we will be "nit-picked" by "nay-sayers" if a single slip in interpretation can be spotted. Not to mention critics who want to find fault with our individual methods...

So, I am asking a question to those of you who come to this thread wondering about one tangential element of the case or a statement made on some day by a minor figure. How important, really is casting a chart for that moment?

How much will it add to an overall understanding of the case?

Might it not be better to totally understand KC's chart, Caylee's chart, the probable crime time, and then wait for major events, like the finding of the little skeleton?

When the trial starts, we will have enough time to go back and double check issues that seem to loom large, for either the prosecution or the defense. Keeping track of the dates and times of all the side details matters, but it might be a better use of our time to wait and see what details matter the most in KC's trial.

Remember, astrology is like seeing through a glass darkly. We are not able to define every detail, and trying to do this ahead of time can be exhausting, and an exercise in futility. After the fact, we can see how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together much more easily.

I know, personally, I just can't do charts for every daily event that comes up on the news, nor everyone in the "bitter net" that KC has cast. For one thing, it isn't fair to the latter, for for another, I just don't have the energy to interpret charts cast for every daily event.

If it sounds like I am complaining, please understand that I am only half-complaining, half trying to be practical.

There is a danger of casting too many charts for too many details, and then losing sight of the forest....

I still am wondering about the timing of Caylee's murder, and whether my original dates/times will be close or off.

Us researchers can't wait to ascertain the truth and facts about what we think we see, but understand that we might never know.

Ah, another fellow traveler inflicted with fibro and arthritis! I managed to get the marketing done today, and hate it so much! I am determined to figure out how to mail order it all!

I see the ads for the new fibro med, and danged if the side effects don't look worse than the pain!

OT: Due to the side effects(many other health issues) & my allergies to soooo many meds my Dr won't even attempt any with me. LOL He calls me his problem patient. I know how you feel I have lots of laundry but I have 2-flights of stairs to do it & just don't have the energy to do it for the past few days.:eek: It's not going anywhere so maybe tomorrow.:crazy: Hopefully my dad will have a restful night tonight as I stay up to check on him being I only sleep a few hrs. at a time due to pain waking me up.

P.S. I have truly enjoyed your posts & all of the other fellow astro posters here. I've been reading all of the threads from the beg. still not done. All are wonderful caring group. I've been learning so much from all of you how to change my way of thinking everyday. :blowkiss:

I haven't looked into this again but I remember the same pattern came up another time, another chart in the case and it was Saturn that held this position. He was at 19° if I recall correctly, of Virgo. So that area of Virgo is pregnant with meaning for the case. In the past, I identified that Saturn with expert witnesses who fail to provide objective truth.

I haven't looked into this again but I remember the same pattern came up another time, another chart in the case and it was Saturn that held this position. He was at 19° if I recall correctly, of Virgo. So that area of Virgo is pregnant with meaning for the case. In the past, I identified that Saturn with expert witnesses who fail to provide objective truth.

Was that back when it became public knowledge Kobi was joining the defense team?

Was that back when it became public knowledge Kobi was joining the defense team?

Hi Fifth,

19 Virgo wasn't that long ago --- maybe November 15 through 20th. Which expert joined defense team then? Henry Lee? Someone else?

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS --- Tuba, would you please further clarify, with MARS ruling intercepted 1st House in our Astro Thread Inception Chart yet coming from dark side of 7th --- who or what is *disservicing* the public?

Thanks,
Soulscape

We all have so much invested in this case, in so many ways.

I can sense how eager we all are to track down every clue, cast a chart for every individual, every event, and every development that comes up on the news.

I may be speaking out of turn, and if so, the other astrologers contributing can correct me. But, I do worry about "burn-out".

By that I mean that the effort expended to cast charts, then be ever so careful to interpret these objectively, following every rule we can think of, and then write these down in the plainest terms that others can understand....

We can get worn out, particularly because the best of us are very careful about what we say, knowing that astrology is ridiculed by many.

We know we will be "nit-picked" by "nay-sayers" if a single slip in interpretation can be spotted. Not to mention critics who want to find fault with our individual methods...

So, I am asking a question to those of you who come to this thread wondering about one tangential element of the case or a statement made on some day by a minor figure. How important, really is casting a chart for that moment?

How much will it add to an overall understanding of the case?

Might it not be better to totally understand KC's chart, Caylee's chart, the probable crime time, and then wait for major events, like the finding of the little skeleton?

When the trial starts, we will have enough time to go back and double check issues that seem to loom large, for either the prosecution or the defense. Keeping track of the dates and times of all the side details matters, but it might be a better use of our time to wait and see what details matter the most in KC's trial.

Remember, astrology is like seeing through a glass darkly. We are not able to define every detail, and trying to do this ahead of time can be exhausting, and an exercise in futility. After the fact, we can see how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together much more easily.

I know, personally, I just can't do charts for every daily event that comes up on the news, nor everyone in the "bitter net" that KC has cast. For one thing, it isn't fair to the latter, for for another, I just don't have the energy to interpret charts cast for every daily event.

If it sounds like I am complaining, please understand that I am only half-complaining, half trying to be practical.

There is a danger of casting too many charts for too many details, and then losing sight of the forest....

I still am wondering about the timing of Caylee's murder, and whether my original dates/times will be close or off.

Us researchers can't wait to ascertain the truth and facts about what we think we see, but understand that we might never know.

I actually worry about you all and hope you don't feel pressured from us to "perform" . I consider what you do to be educational and very interesting.I don't expect perfection.The way I see it this is much like the medical field.There is a lot of education needed to learn about astrology.Then experience builds on what you have learned.But even the most experienced won't always make the correct "diagnosis".Sometimes looking back you can see the symptoms that were there,but attributed to something else.
I just appreciate the hard work all of you put in every day. :blowkiss:

Reference the chart at the top of page #13 of this thread we are on now. You really have to throw your mind back to the time when we hoped this was a missing person's case. The underlying truth of this mother with empty arms, "I'm absolutely petrified!" is that she killed her child, "You don't know what my involvement is!!?" Mars ° = node °, Mars co-rules H. 8. Rising Uranus squares the other H. 8 ruler Pluto. Mars is the perpetrator. And yes, it is an enormous disservice to the good people of Florida and of this country, whose hearts turned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme