Crime scene photos #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for this picture to come up again. Has anyone noticed the size of the bag they are carrying out of the woods? I know the white is a body bag but it looks to be stuffed pretty full. Considering Caylee's skeletal remains would have probably fit in a shoe box by then what is so big and fluffy that it fills up the body bag that much?

Attachments

I've been waiting for this picture to come up again. Has anyone noticed the size of the bag they are carrying out of the woods? I know the white is a body bag but it looks to be stuffed pretty full. Considering Caylee's skeletal remains would have probably fit in a shoe box by then what is so big and fluffy that it fills up the body bag that much?

Where did these pictures come from? Can I get a link? Pretty please? :blowkiss:

My guess is bedding? sheet? pillow? something CAYLEE was wrapped in, got wet and swelled up???:mad:

Where did these pictures come from? Can I get a link? Pretty please? :blowkiss:
I just did a screen cap from the post above but I did see it a while ago. I believe it was taken by the media. Let me see if I can find the original out there somewhere.

A body bag. That makes more sense than a bean bag. If she were covered in some sort of bedding I would imagine they would place it all in the bag for transport to the crime lab.

A body bag. That makes more sense than a bean bag. If she were covered in some sort of bedding I would imagine they would place it all in the bag for transport to the crime lab.

I'd be willing to bet some serious coin that she was wrapped in the comforter from her bed which explains LE seizure of the rest of her bedding. It also leads me to believe that Caylee was killed in the house and wrapped up in the comforter. JMHO as always.

Why would she discard an entire bean bag chair? Strange..... this whole case is driving me nuts!

No idea. Just a thought. Maybe she thought she could put Caylee in it and nobody would think to check in it for a child if they saw it laying in a dumpster or out in the woods?? Anyway, here it is in the background of this picture.

beanbag-1.jpg

I wonder if she used that bean bag chair as a bed for Caylee in the trunk?

97jzgn.jpg

Just came across this photo showing how really close to the road Caylee was!!!

I had posted these over on the thread about the poll regarding whether or not the meter reader saw the actual bag in August that was found in December. We have all been assuming that the bag was black. That might not be the case. In the following photographs, you can see a white bag-like object in the brush early in the investigation, and then one that is being removed. I would hope the large bag being removed would not have been the actual "bag" because they should have placed it in another evidence bag..... with this case, however, anything is possible.

Great shots of pics! thank you....first time Ive seen them up close like that....can someone zoom in on the first one....at the pink object that LE is looking down at? it looks almost like that towel that is pink and white...that has been talked about a lot .....the one that Caylee is laying on in her swim suite....if we zoom in....maybe able to tell if it is....

and....look at LE face....very telling isnt it...:(
so so sad

Im looking for the photo of Caylee in the pink shirt that is the color of what Yuri is looking at in the above photo. I know I have seen one but evidently I didnt save it. Does anyone have it , or a link to it?

Here is a closer view of the pink object that the officer is holding. I pasted it close to a picture more to scale where you can see the officer looking down at whatever he is seeing so that you can get a feel for the size of the object. Maybe the white object in the grass is the body bag that they have laid down there to place the evidence in??? :waitasec:

Attachments

• Officer with Pink Object and Close Up of Pink Object.jpg
    Officer with Pink Object and Close Up of Pink Object.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 304
Shergal, that is a pretty good guess as to what it is! There appears to be something darker underneat it. How horrifying this whole thing is.

Have these pictures been posted yet? I have not seen them before. They are not as good as the other ones, but might have something to offer.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18299424/detail.html Look to the right and there is a link to some other pictures that were on Caseys cell phone and even more interesting pictures of Casey and caylee. Maybe they are already posted somewhere, but I have not seen them before.

Thanks for those pictures Sometimer! There were indeed some new ones in there. Off to look closer.....

My guess:

There was talk of taking a whole plant (palm) as evidence. This may be it contained to keep all leaves, insects etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73