CNN News 1/1/09 (Videos Of Show Included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is getting ridiculous. No one knew where Caylee was except KC. She's the only one that turned red, dropped to her knees and needed a sedative before the remains were identified.

The PIs are PIs for Pete's sake. They got hired to search for Caylee and they thought they had found her on November 15th. They didn't give up searching for Caylee just because DC no longer worked for Baez and they were looking for Caylee, alive or dead.

Maybe they just figured it out on their own about the spot?

It seems LP wants us to believe that LA told the PIs some information. I don't see it.

The MR saw something that bothered him and he reported it. He finally went to look and voila!

Casey is the only one that originally knew where the body was yes, but DC was part of the defense team early on and had access to privileged information. By his own account he only "searched" one location, the exact one that the body was found at. Those are some big coincidences. I don't think there is anything suspect about the MM though.

That's a good question. Didn't LP say on NG that the PI's were off by 600 yards? Now it's 100?

I think when LP said 600 yards he was reffering to the school where the kids used to hang out being 600 yards away from where the body was found.

I'm not a 100 % on that though

This is my take on how this all came about from what has been said so far.

In November John H the PI went to an area and filmed where he thought Caylee’s body was based on information that DC the PI told him.
How Dominic C knew this location has not been disclosed but the date of November 15th lines up with the time the A’s attorney MN quit on November 20th so I would be inclined to feel that MN felt that there was a problem with the way the A's and did not want to be associated with them anymore.

Dominic C the PI was hired by Jose B and stopped working for him in Oct or was actually still working for Jose B. unbeknownst to George & Cindy A while they claimed he was working for them or he has always worked for the Casey’s defense team and the A’s have lied about the relationship between them, Jose B and Dominic C.

On Dec 11 the meter reader made a call to 911 and Caylees’s body was found. There was no official ID yet made at this time.

On December 15th Leonard P has a conversation with John H the PI and finds out that back in November John H claims he had received a phone call from Dominic C about where Caylee’s body was, actually went to the area to film them finding the body and because they did not get the correct location the claim is they did not find anything so nothing public was said of the attempt.
Where they filmed is not the exact area that Caylee’s body was actually found in but now that it would be helpful to the defense to make the claim that they know that the body was not there in November but is now there in December is why Leonard P takes this information to the FBI.

Leonard P is stating that it was in December he was told about an event that took place in November.
Leonard P is stating that he passed this conversation on to FBI.
Leonard P is stating this now due to the attempted use by the Private Investigator’s and/or Jose B to use this video to disparage LE and now make claims that the body could have not been there and someone else placed it there to frame Casey.

Once is became desirable to now have this film
#1. Either to make a sale to the media of the tape to bolster that theory that Caylee had not been there but placed there as a way to frame Casey
#2. To provide the tape to fulfill his contract because he still is actually working for Jose B even though we have all be made to think Dominic C is working for the A’s.
#3. To attempt to get Jose B to pay him for a video that he could use in defense of Casey at trial because it may help plant reasonable doubt.

I have found that most of the confusion with what Leonard P says in these TV ‘news’ shows is that the conversations are cut short by the host, interpreted in the middle by going to commercials and become very disjointed. Most of the time when the interview resumes the topic is changed or the host repeats only parts of what has been said by the guest. Most of these shows end up being edited and that adds to the confusion because it can end up changing the content of what has been said.

I did not take the time to go look but when did Todd B. the spokesman for Jose B’s office made the blunder on camera about Caylee not being alive. I would be interested to see if this fits in with the timeline of this November 15 claim of John H as being told by Dominic C that they had found a dead Caylee and they were going to go get her but then did not find anything.

As far as the A’s knowing or not knowing that would all depend on how Dominic C came upon the information that led him to an area that was so close to where Caylee was actually found. I remember that Dominic C did speak to Casey while she was in jail because it was speculated about on a thread here that he was a new attorney. I just don’t remember when that was. This video also may explain why Jose B. was so interested in attempting to get the judge to grant his motion to go on a tour of Orange County with Casey. ‘The bottom left’ just did not cut it for them and they needed her to point out where she had put Caylee’s body.

The comment from Casey on ‘they haven’t even found her clothes yet’ needs to be looked at again. I had made a comment about this on another thread about attempting to determine which news shows she could have been watching in jail when she made this comment and see if any of them where showing active search locations that could be used to help pinpoint where she could be talking about.

MOO

Casey did not make that comment in jail. According to LP, she made the comment to the female body hunter who was in the house the first week she was out on bail.

I think when LP said 600 yards he was reffering to the school where the kids used to hang out being 600 yards away from where the body was found.

I'm not a 100 % on that though

Thanks. Than who was it that was 250 feet away?

This is getting ridiculous. No one knew where Caylee was except KC. She's the only one that turned red, dropped to her knees and needed a sedative before the remains were identified.

The PIs are PIs for Pete's sake. They got hired to search for Caylee and they thought they had found her on November 15th. They didn't give up searching for Caylee just because DC no longer worked for Baez and they were looking for Caylee, alive or dead.

Maybe they just figured it out on their own about the spot?

It seems LP wants us to believe that LA told the PIs some information. I don't see it.

The MR saw something that bothered him and he reported it. He finally went to look and voila!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Of course only Casey knew. It may be difficult to believe, but half the state of California was not in on a plot to hide poor Caylee's remains. :rolleyes:

So many people were in the area, but no cigar. The only one's who came remotely close to where the bag was is GSJ and the MM.

Now that's not to say that the bag didn't move and the PI's were looking at the spot they were told she was left at, and didn't find her because of movement.

Not sure Chilly...

I'm still trying to catch up & sort through all the latest news & the more I read the more confused I'm getting

Happy New Year

So many people were in the area, but no cigar. The only one's who came remotely close to where the bag was is GSJ and the MM.

Now that's not to say that the bag didn't move and the PI's were looking at the spot they were told she was left at, and didn't find her because of movement.

Where does the information that someone told the PI's where the body was come from?

Perhaps LA did garner the body location 'in code' from KC, using a map of sorts that was sent through JB. The PI would have access to JB's "files" and figured it out in connection to the jail recordings? "Bottom Left" "close to home"...

Perhaps one of the PI's actually bugged the A's house?

Perhaps the book of notes that Cindy has been filling up, contained a plethora of subtle clues the PI's investigated and brought them to this location.

Not sure Chilly...

I'm still trying to catch up & sort through all the latest news & the more I read the more confused I'm getting

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you too, Boston, and all the fine folks here at WS. LP sure did bring the year in with a bang, huh?

Where does the information that someone told the PI's where the body was come from?

Idk, Joy W, Baez, the A's...reading here at WS. Who knows. I have concerns depending on who knew what when. Were the PI's collecting a paycheck while telling the A's they were searching for a live Caylee? Were the PI's collecting a check and telling the A's they were running down leads for a live Caylee? Did Baez want to make sure the body wasn't not findable? The possibilities are endless.

ETA: I have always been bothered by all the creatures that took advantage of Amy Bradleys parents and a missing kids org, to the tune of 200K.

The remains could still be what? I'm not sure what you are saying.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

perhaps RR0004 means that the remains could still have been moved while the bag itself, and perhaps whatever else it held, stayed in place.

just a thought:)

Joy W is going to be finally in a heap of doo doo :)

Joy also said that Leonard put the body there and also stole from the Anthony home and that will be at trial. LOL

Okay, LP was obviously saying that the PI's called him in November saying they'd found the body:

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

By December 15th, LE had been working the scene for 4 days. So why is LP changing his story to make even less sense than it did in the first place?

Okay, LP was obviously saying that the PI's called him in November saying they'd found the body:

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

By December 15th, LE had been working the scene for 4 days. So why is LP changing his story to make even less sense than it did in the first place?

I think he is stating what Hoover told him.. .. that Dominic had called him (hoover). on the 15th (of nov.).
The way it was stated it was confusing.. but LP heard it from Hoover sometime after the body was discovered in Dec.

I just had a thought - does anyone recall when LP stated on NG's show something on the order of (paraphrasing) "Don't be surprised if we hear soon that LE has Caylee's body." We all wondered where that came from, and then a few days later, she was discovered.

Maybe his comments were based on this info, and the knowledge that he (perhaps) had shared it with FBI. Just spitballing, but it would answer my nagging question of why LP had said that supposedly out of left field.

I AM SOOO GLAD that you caught this also. I was starting to think I was crazy! lol
I heard LP say this too and it was THE NEXT DAY that they found the body. I was talkin to my sis at the time asking her if she heard that?
I think there is some himkiness here but I think the people that would have known didn't want to report it as, can you imagine what JB would have done if LP or P'I's would have located and reported the remains. It had to be the MM. I do think he was tipped off and LP even stated on NG that he would like to give MM the reward but didnt know if LE would be okay with that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back