Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I like it a lot, but like everybody else you seem to want to make KC room narrower than Lee's? Perhaps it is, but doesn't seem right. Can you at least try moving the dividing wall a bit. That may require making Caylee's room a bit narrower so that will be a limit. Also there is no closet or alcove step in Caylees room. And there is a short "breakfast bar in the kitchen.

Yeah I was thinking about adding the breakfast bar in the kitchen but I didn't know exactly how it was so I left it out. As for KC room being narrower than the computer room I think that is right because the computer room is shorter from front to back, and the way I have it makes the rooms have very similar square footage. Are you sure there is not an alcove in Caylee's room? Is there a clear picture of that wall that shows what is behind the door?

I finally found a couple pictures I think were taken in the computer room.
computerrm.jpg

Looks like a computer mouse right above Caylee's head, and a person sitting at a computer. If you look at the color of the walls it looks like this next picture is taken in the same room (and you can see the corner of a closet where I have it located in my plans).
computerrm2.jpg

Yeah I was thinking about adding the breakfast bar in the kitchen but I didn't know exactly how it was so I left it out. As for KC room being narrower than the computer room I think that is right because the computer room is shorter from front to back, and the way I have it makes the rooms have very similar square footage. Are you sure there is not an alcove in Caylee's room? Is there a clear picture of that wall that shows what is behind the door?

I finally found a couple pictures I think were taken in the computer room.
computerrm.jpg

Looks like a computer mouse right above Caylee's head, and a person sitting at a computer. If you look at the color of the walls it looks like this next picture is taken in the same room (and you can see the corner of a closet where I have it located in my plans).
computerrm2.jpg
OK good sleuthing

Best views of Caylees room and KC's I have seen is Greta tour. She does a full 360 in Caylees room and I saw no fixed closet or steps in the wall
The closet in Lee's room looks like you have it, but the space beyond that is part of Lees room.? I think the closet in KC room should be shown similar with a space beyond it. In Gret walk you can see dresser or something on wall at 90 to closet.

Geez I am not sure where I thing the washer is, in the one pic of CA with the car in the pic it looks to me like they are side by side. And in another it looks like the dryer on the left wall and the washer on the back wall which may make sense because there is plumbing on the other side inside the house for the bath room.

Now from the video it clearly shows washer/dryer next to each other.

Here is the water heater:

Attachments

• empty garage.jpg
    empty garage.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 78
ok, this is the third attempt in Sims 2 (different house), lol. I built this one with Casey's and Lee's rooms the same width. I'm not satisfied with this house, but have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to duplicate the plans in the sims, exactly the way it appears on paper. Perhaps you could do that with a 3d program for designing houses, but not with the Sims, or at least I can't. Sims does everything in squares, not half squares, and it's just not working out for me.

I'm going to give this a rest for now. I decided that, for me, anyway, the house does not need to be perfect for what I have in mind. If someone else would like to tackle this project in sims, I would love to see what you come up with, but I am just going to work on this a bit at a time and it will be whatever it turns out to be with the program I have to work with.

I will tweak one of the houses with Lee's room being a tad bigger than Casey's, I think, til I'm satisfied with it and post more another time.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=709&pictureid=5395

Hercule, here is a you tube video with that back corner exposed (garage begins around 4:22):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znl5aVN36OM&feature=related

Looks like one machine is on the LH wall (behind Cindy) and the other is over her left shoulder on the back wall.
Thanks.
Still hard to be sure. There are 2 things but one could be a freezer.
I think what we show on the plan is good enough. There seem to be 3 "Things" Washer dryer and Freezer

And in relation to door leading into house:

Attachments

• garage3.jpg
    garage3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 73
Thanks.
Still hard to be sure. There are 2 things but one could be a freezer.
I think what we show on the plan is good enough. There seem to be 3 "Things" Washer dryer and Freezer

I do think the w/d are side-by-side on left back wall

Small freezer is in middle of back wall.

Water heater is to right of small freezer on back wall, and furnace is on top of white base to right of WH.

Pookie: You might want to edit your drawing to reflect correct location of water heater. Thanks!

ok, this is the third attempt in Sims 2 (different house), lol. I built this one with Casey's and Lee's rooms the same width. I'm not satisfied with this house, but have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to duplicate the plans in the sims, exactly the way it appears on paper. Perhaps you could do that with a 3d program for designing houses, but not with the Sims, or at least I can't. Sims does everything in squares, not half squares, and it's just not working out for me.

I'm going to give this a rest for now. I decided that, for me, anyway, the house does not need to be perfect for what I have in mind. If someone else would like to tackle this project in sims, I would love to see what you come up with, but I am just going to work on this a bit at a time and it will be whatever it turns out to be with the program I have to work with.

I will tweak one of the houses with Lee's room being a tad bigger than Casey's, I think, til I'm satisfied with it and post more another time.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=709&pictureid=5395
That looks like apretty good outline to me. Though now Lees room should be a little bigger front to back
I think you have all proved a point with sims. Gives us a great 3D idea.

I do think the w/d are side-by-side on left back wall

Small freezer is in middle of back wall.

Water heater is to right of small freezer on back wall.

Pookie: You might want to change your drawing to reflect correct location of water heater.
I agree but I had things just like that in a previous version and I was told that washer was near door leading to house.

MAYBE those devious A's are movin' stuff around when the door is down. Just to put us WSers off our game?

You tell me? Are you possitive about which appliance is where?

I don't know, I thought I had it right at first, but now I think the washer and dryer are side by side, and the washer should be where I have the water heater.
garage.jpg

I was assuming that was a washing machine behind that guy because of the laundry stuff on the shelf next to it. I doubt they have 2 washing machines so it must be a freezer.

I don't know, I thought I had it right at first, but now I think the washer and dryer are side by side, and the washer should be where I have the water heater.
garage.jpg

I was assuming that was a washing machine behind that guy because of the laundry stuff on the shelf next to it. I doubt they have 2 washing machines so it must be a freezer.

Yes, I believe that is correct now. It wasn't easy seeing all that but that last video you found helped, Pookie. Don't know if you want to add furnace (see my post #490 above for location.)

garage.jpg

Been there, thought that!

I tell ya the A's are movin stuff from side to side!

Thanks for the latest round of pictures - unfortunately I have revised the floor plan one last time to reflect this new information. Also - I realized that a bedroom must have a closet to be listed as a bedroom when you sell the home. Therefore - all three bedrooms in the corner should have closets. I have moved the washer and dryer back to where I originally had them. Freezer and HW heater have moved also.

Thanks for the latest round of pictures - unfortunately I have revised the floor plan one last time to reflect this new information. Also - I realized that a bedroom must have a closet to be listed as a bedroom when you sell the home. Therefore - all three bedrooms in the corner should have closets. I have moved the washer and dryer back to where I originally had them. Freezer and HW heater have moved also.

CA-House-01-12-09.jpg

Wow - that is beautiful! Looks accurate to me. Only thing missing would be small freezer to left of HWH. Oh, and washer is on left and dryer is on right (I recognized front window on dryer in video.) But that's nit picking. Great job, Steve.

ETA: If the 'F' is the freezer, that is actually the furnace. Freezer is to left of HWH.

Calling JBean
[aka The Spanish Inquisition (TSI)]

Can you please delete past versions of "The Plan" They are now wrong and confusing when people pick up on them and bump them forward.
Steve2010 has asked the same for his versions.
Start at: page2 post #43. delete any plan by me or Steve2010 up to the latest by Steve2010 (post #497)

I can list each post concerned if you want?

PS other people's plans etc are quite fine by me.

Working to give you THE best Floor Plan,
Hercule.

Ok this is my last revision for tonight.
final3.jpg

Does anybody have a good picture of the kitchen? I want to put the breakfast bar in there because I think I saw a picture of Caylee standing next to it once but I would like to make sure it's the right spot before I add it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back