Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but the psychic said she had one of Caylee's teddy bears. How did she get Caylee's Teddy and the A's wouldn't give TM anything of Caylee's?

Ecs,

The suspicion on this particular house started early on yesterday on this thread. There are many of us, including myself, who posted aerial and frontal images of this home. You happen to be the only one with the guts to contact media. I live in Dallas so if they want to implicate us sobeit. We are sleuthers and that's what we do.

Lil

I never usually do stuff like that but I just had that overwhelming feeling I should.

I watched the photos on this guy, Mike's, website that Turbo listed above in another post. (Sorry, I don't know how to post to this one and the other at the same time!.) Also, I don't know how to capture the photo from that website to show you what I found interesting, so I will describe it, and someone tech savvy can maybe post it here. About half-way through the photos, there is a pic of a girl and 2 guys. One of the guys has on a shirt that says "Neck Breakin."

O/T: I know this is off topic but, could this be the name of a band? Would KC have been looking this up instead of "neck breaking"? Does anyone remember seeing doc that showed the forensics on her computer search on this? How was it spelled?

Good find!! wOW.

diff view of the 8718 Brackenwood House

8718Brackenwood.jpg

The above photo is what WSers were beginning to look at in detail yesterday...which we believe is going to be in the local Orlando news shortly....which is/was owned by an individual with the last name of Gonzalez (go back in thread for info in WS posts!) WSers are also thinking that this house is the ONE in the PI's 11-15-08 video on Geraldo recently.

Hopefull at the top of the 530 hour they will say more. I hope we don't have to wait until 6. I have channel 2 on the DVR along with channel 6. and am watching channel 9 live. GEEz all this news makes my head spin.

Channel 2 reported at 4pm that it was a physic DC was talking to. They had her on the phone to confirm. waiting for that link.

IT'S COMING UP NEXT!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html (for the physic confirming being on the phone)

The above photo is what WSers were beginning to look at in detail yesterday...which we believe is going to be in the local Orlando news shortly....which is/was owned by an individual with the last name of Gonzalez (go back in thread for info in WS posts!) WSers are also thinking that this house is the ONE in the PI's 11-15-08 video on Geraldo recently.

Thank you!

marellano - :blowkiss: glad to see you here again!

any news you can share? (pretty please?!?!?!)

abandoned house staged for the defense. A's knew the PI"s we searching.

Can someone repost thelink that tells about the ownersof the house. TIA

We got your back ecs:blowkiss:

Thanks! I'm not too worried. I live in Michigan. Those Floridians would freeze to death before they every got me. If not all I'd have to do is drive away, I'm sure they can't drive on snow or ice. :crazy:

No offense to the Floridians or southerners on this board, I couldn't handle hurricanes, snakes or alligators!

What's the address of the house???

8717 something. 8718 not sure. from the front the house does not look that bad. the fence is ratty with lattice on the top they did not give the street name.

For the love of biscuits!!!!!!!!

Finally the report came on and I can talk to you guys! I promised Kathi that I would sit on it until her report aired. I've been going INSANE!!!!

Thanks! I'm not too worried. I live in Michigan. Those Floridians would freeze to death before they every got me. If not all I'd have to do is drive away, I'm sure they can't drive on snow or ice. :crazy:

No offense to the Floridians or southerners on this board, I couldn't handle hurricanes, snakes or alligators!
You are right, never driven in snow or ice!!! It is 60 degrees right now and we are freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom