Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope LE has investigated that empty house to the hilt. I think it is very possible that KC kept Caylee there. Maybe on more than 1 occasion. Maybe she was drugging her there on a regular basis and going about her business. I hope DC hasn't cleared the house out of any evidence it may have had!

Me too Turbo. I am furious that this whole family seems to be crooks and seem to be getting away with so much and that even KCs lawyer looks crooked to me. I can't believe God will let them get away with all of this at the expense of a little girl. I also can't believe there are sooo many ugly people in this world that come to KCs defense at the expense of little Caylee for a few bucks. I would hate to meet my maker if I were any of these people.

bold by me: Hold to your faith because God works on His timeframe. Not yours or mine :). Sometimes when faith seems lost, it turns up unexpectedly.

Karma will treat them as they deserve. And no amount of psychic services will predict nor stop it from happening.

And how will the tape be used? As evidence of what? Evidence that the PI looked at two different sites and found nothing? How do you know he hasn't given LE a rational, reasonable explanation of his actions? It doesn't appear that LE is looking at either site - they haven't looked at the abandoned house and they haven't gone back to the woods by the school.

Read up on the rules of evidence.

There is NO direct link that LA knew anything. As evidence, even if phone records proved that the PI was talking to LA, he can claim that he was talking about football. For it to be direct evidence the police would have to have a recording of the conversation. How would the prosecution PROVE that this was the conversation? The tape shows him on the phone at the first site, it doesn't enlighten LE as to whom he was conversing. Even phone records aren't going to prove in a court of law what the conversation was about.

This is certainly not evidence that the Anthony family believed Caylee to be dead, in fact, the evidence points to them believing she might be alive - they were following up sightings of the child up until the day the body was found. So how is the prosecutor going to prove a "direct link" that the Anthonys knew the child was dead and continued to collect money? Thinking that it might be, doesn't make it so in a court of law.
You're kidding right? Let's look at some facts:

1) Sat. Nov. 15 - CA and GA are are a meet and greet to COLLECT MONEY FOR A SEARCH OF A LIVE CAYLEE

2) During same meet and greet above a PI working FOR THE A'S is roaming around the woods (in the general area where Caylee is ultimately found) ON THE PHONE and obviously NOT SEARCHING for a LIVE Caylee by sticking a probe in the ground.

3) Any and ALL money collected by the A's for a search of a LIVE Caylee is now in question as to what exactly said money was ACTUALLY meant for. Oh, and by the way, the court will need a FULL ACCOUNTING of all money to show just where it was used and for what.

4) The relevance of all above facts certainly bring questions into both the murder trial of this child as well as offer evidence of fraud and misrepresentation by major witnesses!
Which then lends to reasonable doubt in the murder trial, credibility of all involved, and, of course, future charges for the major witnesses.

And I won't go into the motive aspects of the above.

Every link in this cover up thread always leads back to KFN. If I said what I truly thought about these folks I would not be here for long.

When you do the background on these folks not a one of them hasn't been accused of something criminal in the past.

I am so sick of this. I hope the FBI shuts all of these folks down soon. It's even sadder that this psychic is now causing a lot of folks to question LE.

Come on everyone..step back and take a look at this thing. Don't drink the Kool Aid!:mad:

I hope LE has investigated that empty house to the hilt. I think it is very possible that KC kept Caylee there. Maybe on more than 1 occasion. Maybe she was drugging her there on a regular basis and going about her business. I hope DC hasn't cleared the house out of any evidence it may have had!

Me too Turbo. I am furious that this whole family seems to be crooks and seem to be getting away with so much and that even KCs lawyer looks crooked to me. I can't believe God will let them get away with all of this at the expense of a little girl. I also can't believe there are sooo many ugly people in this world that come to KCs defense at the expense of little Caylee for a few bucks. I would hate to meet my maker if I were any of these people.

If you look at it overall they are not getting away with much. It appears that every time they THINK they have something covered God reveals something else to others. The body appeared at the worst time for them, because if what I think was going to happen, (move it to the house) that went down the drain.

The house got identified by Michelle who took the media there, and it ties in with all of KC's directions to Lee. That house may be the murder scene too and it will not take much to tie KC to that house with all the neighbors around there.

IMO -This DC's phone records are going to prove that he was lying as to whom he was talking with while searching for the body which in turn will lead right back to the Anthonys and/or JB & KC. (why do you think they worked out this elaborate plan with the psychic?)

I believe a higher power than their evil is stopping their lies as they come up and will get them all prosecuted in the end for this.

If you look at it overall they are not getting away with much. It appears that every time they THINK they have something covered God reveals something else to others. The body appeared at the worst time for them, because if what I think was going to happen, (move it to the house) that went down the drain.

The house got identified by Michelle who took the media there, and it ties in with all of KC's directions to Lee. That house may be the murder scene too and it will not take much to tie KC to that house with all the neighbors around there.

IMO -This DC's phone records are going to prove that he was lying as to whom he was talking with while searching for the body which in turn will lead right back to the Anthonys and/or JB & KC. (why do you think they worked out this elaborate plan with the psychic?)

I believe a higher power than their evil is stopping their lies as they come up and will get them all prosecuted in the end for this.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Countzero. As I said, the tape proves nothing. If there is a part of the tape that shows the PI conversing with the Anthonys and then finding the body, it still would be hearsay - there is no way to prove that the Anthonys specifically told him where to look unless the conversation was recorded - and if the Anthonys hadn't agreed to be recorded it wouldn't be admissable in court.

She didn't tell Lee where to find the body. Why would she? She has maintained her innocence and said she didn't know where Caylee was - I listened to those tapes and all I heard was KC bullsh*tting him like she did everyone else.

Thank you Countzero. As I said, the tape proves nothing. If there is a part of the tape that shows the PI conversing with the Anthonys and then finding the body, it still would be hearsay - there is no way to prove that the Anthonys specifically told him where to look unless the conversation was recorded - and if the Anthonys hadn't agreed to be recorded it wouldn't be admissable in court.

I believe you better review your court procedures on this one. The Anthonys and this DC are witnesses. This will be asked about this and if proved they lied, they will be prosecuted in this one. Either way it not only will come up, but if those phone calls are to any of them, they can be charged right there in court.

I believe LE is more than fed up with their obstruction and aiding and abetting.

bold by me:

All of DC's phone records will either confirm or rule out a member of the A fam or the defense team. Whether LE releases any info will be telling.

I agree with Bev that legally the tape of DC doing his thing is not evidence. But it is telling of the motives of the A's.

Did anyone notice how the "psychic" ends every sentence with a question inflection? That always bothers me, it sounds so insecure.

I think Caylee was in that trash bag at the same place she was found since June when Casey put her there. There may be coincidences with this house that give off supposed clues, but when you look at the big picture and vested interest, it doesn't make any sense. Why would Casey indicate to anyone anything that implied guilt? Why would Lee who everybody was watching, potentially move a body? It just doesn't make any sense to think that not only this entire family would go along with such a sinister plan to move a body or physically cover up a murder, but Mallory (many thought she moved evidence) and her family (her Mom as custodian of fund), and the PI's as well. That's just too much for anyone to risk and much for them to lose. I don't think there's a vast conspiracy. I think there's some coincidences and a very stupid murderer and a family who desperately wanted to believe her. I think if we find that the PI's were directed there, it's more likely by the defense who are protected by attorney/client privilege. Casey is not a smart girl. Look at her stupid arse story for what happened to Caylee. Huh? Who the hell did she think would believe that after following up on it? Did she really think they wouldn't investigate where she worked etc.? Maybe she really is mentally ill or schizophrenic as I just can't imagine how anyone could be that stupid.

Did anyone notice how the "psychic" ends every sentence with a question inflection? That always bothers me, it sounds so insecure.

I think that is just because she is uneducated.

Maybe it is a deliberate attempt, but that is not the way it comes across to me.

I'm just wondering if this psychic had a dream last night?

Every link in this cover up thread always leads back to KFN. If I said what I truly thought about these folks I would not be here for long.

When you do the background on these folks not a one of them hasn't been accused of something criminal in the past.

I am so sick of this. I hope the FBI shuts all of these folks down soon. It's even sadder that this psychic is now causing a lot of folks to question LE.

Come on everyone..step back and take a look at this thing. Don't drink the Kool Aid!:mad:

I'm sorry, who is KFN? This one I must have missed... thanks!

She didn't tell Lee where to find the body. Why would she? She has maintained her innocence and said she didn't know where Caylee was - I listened to those tapes and all I heard was KC bullsh*tting him like she did everyone else.

Ah, don't thank me too soon Bev. I am no legal beagle, but have relatives who are and have been though the system with custody issues with my grandkids. So I am more than familiar and qualified to speak on what I know. There are times that I read your posts and I go bonkers, but I do know the law and can read state law codes as well.

What appears to many that would be admissible evidence, isn't. And it can be frustrating when you know the evidence can make or break ya. Which is why DC's phone records are important. At least for me to summarize who is truthful and who isn't. Who is blowing a smoke screen and who isn't.

I trust LE doing their job and their job isn't to satisfy my inquiring mind. Although it would help sometimes.

I don't agree with you on what KC told or didn't tell LA. Those two are two peas in a pod. That laugh at the probation office said it all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503
Back