Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TUBA = "Can Baez nail jello to the wall?"
FIFTH = "His hands are beyond FULL. Like I said earlier, Holy Water may help

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG!! That is HILARIOUS! Thanks for the belly laugh. :blowkiss:

my bold

"Can Baez nail jello to the wall?" Great metaphor. Ya got that right sista!

His hands are beyond FULL. Like I said earlier, Holy Water may help.

Holy Water and add in an exercisim while he's at it FIFTH! None of which will help Baez with this case the jury will see right through to the truth of what she has done!
Sorry I couldn't resist I'm just so furious with what she is putting her family through & what she has done to Caylee! :furious:

Sometimes I do wonder if the prisoner is under dark influences that she attracted in the months before the homicide. It wasn't libertine living, it went way beyond that in spirit and it is the spirit which becomes susceptible. She seemed to be pursuing some new degree of degradation with ambition! And I haven't seen the half of it, only what has been televised and posted here.

One glimpse that gave me pause, as mentioned before, was the snorting laugh in the jail video with her parents when she listed all the people wanting Caylee's return. She named herself last after a significant pause and then averted her face and laughed a dry laugh at the words "and her mother". Who but WHO would do that!

If you remember, in my original analysis of Casey's chart, I focused on the stress aspects between Mars&Uranus, Pluto, Mercury, and the Sun in her natal chart, and transits to these around the time of Caylee's disappearance.

The most interesting aspect coming up for Casey this coming week is the transiting Sun square to her natal Pluto.

It will be exact on tomorrow, January 26th at 6 Aquarius. Casey has the following midpoints within orb (1.5 degrees) of her Pluto.

Jupiter/Neptune
Saturn/Neptune
Mercury/Uranus

So, tomorrow might be a very interesting day for Casey. She will possibly be suffering that others do not share in her very high opinion of herself, enough that she makes herself physically ill.

Wonder if we will hear about any problems?

The prisoner escaped hardship from the Mars occultation today but Baez was hit big three ways, his Sun, his Mercury and his Saturn were all squared by Mars today, occulted. He derives sustaining support from his Jupiter and Venus. They rec'd the trine and sextile of Mars. Mercury is annoying him by transit also.

Tuba,
I agree her reactions to CA & GA's ?'s in the jail visits are very odd indeed! She seems to be in glee that she is the cause of the pain they are suffering!

********************************************************************************************
housemouse,
Could it be that she is finally begining to see herself in the light we see her?

********************************************************************************************

"FOX NEWS Live reported in this evening's late night news cast that George will be staying hospitalized until he's ready to go!"
I hope & pray he's getting the much need help! I would be so worried if he left to early without receiving enough therapy.

Eclipse due in the early morning hours. I have much to say. Many interesting posts over the past two days. My house guests leave tomorrow, so finally I will have some free time. I will not be surprised to hear much more news on the A's front tomorrow.
Stay tuned.

Eclipse due in the early morning hours. I have much to say. Many interesting posts over the past two days. My house guests leave tomorrow, so finally I will have some free time. I will not be surprised to hear much more news on the A's front tomorrow.
Stay tuned.

KAITLAND, I hope you had a wonderful time with your house guests. :dance:

I agree there will much news coming from the A's in the coming days.
I better finish catching up tonight I've had a busy weekend myself & have so much more reading to do yet! :crazy:

I'll be looking forward to your upcoming posts along with everyone's!

"FOX NEWS Live reported in this evening's late night news cast that George will be staying hospitalized until he's ready to go!"
I hope & pray he's getting the much need help! I would be so worried if he left to early without receiving enough therapy.

snipped

Until he is ready to go!!! I love hearing that and will continue to pray for him.

O/T Thanks for the kind words, Angel. :blowkiss: I am feeling MUCH better today!

Stay tuned.

You have been missed. We are anxiously awaiting your input!

Condolences to concentric, who lost her sister in a car collision a week ago. My thoughts are with you, concentric. I don't know what will heal this wound but I am so sad for you and for her. Please know my sympathy is heartfelt.

If you are curious about the solar eclipse and yesterday's occultation, the event is on our January calendar under today's date. Mercury, Venus, Mars and Neptune all at 23° later today and also going into a Mars day, tomorrow. Be careful of your person and re-examine everything you do for errors. Mercury going backward otherwise means time wasting do-overs, particularly conjunct Mars and some mistakes, unfortunately, cannot be undone.

Comments about the prisoner and how she looks to others: Venus is on her Mercury, afflicted by her own Uranus and Mars and by transit Saturn. She has that Venus in Aries. She is worried about how she looks to others but in literal terms. She faces another court appearance at week's end and she is trying to work with what's available and preen and prink for it. Why are you not surprised?

If she had ever given Baez the facts of the crime, he definitely would not have referred to her as a liar and to her lies in December. So what we have been speculating about in terms of these depositions is realistic.

What did the anthropologist, Kathy Reichs, have to say about the duct tape and the crime scene on At Large? I missed her remarks and anything that led up to them.

Condolences to concentric, who lost her sister in a car collision a week ago. My thoughts are with you, concentric. I don't know what will heal this wound but I am so sad for you and for her. Please know my sympathy is heartfelt.

If you are curious about the solar eclipse and yesterday's occultation, the event is on our January calendar under today's date. Mercury, Venus, Mars and Neptune all at 23° later today and also going into a Mars day, tomorrow. Be careful of your person and re-examine everything you do for errors. Mercury going backward otherwise means time wasting do-overs, particularly conjunct Mars and some mistakes, unfortunately, cannot be undone.

Comments about the prisoner and how she looks to others: Venus is on her Mercury, afflicted by her own Uranus and Mars and by transit Saturn. She has that Venus in Aries. She is worried about how she looks to others but in literal terms. She faces another court appearance at week's end and she is trying to work with what's available and preen and prink for it. Why are you not surprised?

If she had ever given Baez the facts of the crime, he definitely would not have referred to her as a liar and to her lies in December. So what we have been speculating about in terms of these depositions is realistic.

What did the anthropologist, Kathy Reichs, have to say about the duct tape and the crime scene on At Large? I missed her remarks and anything that led up to them.

What stuck out in my mind was her comment that being so close to an elementary school, the sticker(s) could have come from one of the students. She has not seen the strip of duct tape.......... and blames the prosecutors for withholding crucial evidence for the defense team. Also, she has looked at the bones in a box.... and can not make a conclusion unless she has all of the photos from LE to make a determination about the case. She is grasping at straws...............

My sincerely condolences to Concentric on the loss of her sister.

I was doing some late night sleuthing last night through KC's deleted photobucket pics that were released a long time ago. I found a quite a few interesting pictures, dates & the time-stamps of her 100's of quotes & pictures!

I was wondering if one of our super astros could do a chart for KC? Was her plan finialized on this date?
Use your expertise to decide to include Caylee or any of the other Anthony's in the chart!

One date in particular stands out A LOT! Her type of quotes & pictures become very telling & odd. :waitsec: The date of them is 4/25/08 from 12:35pm till 1:45pm!

Here a few of the entries:

"The Good Life" 4/25/08 1:26pm (same meaning as la vita bella?)

"I just want my life back!" 4/25/08 1:22PM

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where you are going and hook up with them later" 4/25/08 1:25pm

"It's not like I asked for this!" 4/25/08 1:25pm

Proof that girls are evil:
Girls = Money
Time = Money
Girls = Money x Money= (Money)2
"And because money is the root of all evil"
Money = Vent
"Therfore"
Girls = (Vent)2
"And we are forced that"
Girls = Evil 4/25/08 1:03pm

"Never under estimate a parents ability to mortify their child" 4/25/08 1:34pm

""I'm not the same girl anymore!" 4/25/08 1:02pm

"To save time I'd like you to know I'm utterly insane" 4/25/08 1:02pm

"What's going to happen when I start replacing your sorries with goodbye!" 4/25/08 12:58pm

"She used to be the sweetest girl" 4/25/08 12:51pm

"Why am I still broke? If you say I sold my soul?" 4/25/08 12:50pm

"Lust Pain Thrill'
"You would kill for this!" 4/25/08 1:36pm

"I want people to be afraid of how much they love me" 4/25/08 1:36pm

"Throw your pain in the river" 4/25/08 1:40pm

"Note to self stop eating children" 4/25/08 1:40pm

"I'm already pregnant..What other shernanigan's can I get into?" 4/25/08 12:57pm

"Poor Bella she seriously needs some happy pills" 4/25/08 1:11pm

"One thing I truly know-knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it deep in my empty chest-was how love gave me someone the power to break you. I'd been broken beyond repair!" 4/25/08 12:49pm

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing whats going to happen next!" 4/25/08 1:11pm

"Scars are tattos with better stories!" 4/25/08 1:45pm

These are just some of the many she downloaded that day all starting at the time I gave you! I couldn't believe some of the others are just as shocking when you think about what she did less then 2 months later!

Here are few others from different days that I thought stood out too!

KC edited several pictures to add a red heart, that she also downloaded on 4/25/08 1:31pm, to several of Caylee's pictures!
6/08/08 8:15am (this is the picture that evryone know best with Caylee on the couch that the media uses the most)
7/10/08 4:08pm (picture of Caylee with glasses on)
6/26/08 6:46pm (picture of Caylee with necklaces on)

"la vita bella" 6/26/08 6:46pm

"Apple Of Death" (picture of apple carved into skull: 10 copies downloaded) 6/26/08 9:26pm

""Things Do Not Change We Change" 4/23/08 1:01pm

"We pretend to work-they pretend to pay us" 7/26/07 11:18am

"Oh! The Story" 7/14/08 11:02am

""Child With A Red Balloon and Black Cat" (drawing resembles Caylee) 7/14/08 8:12am & 7/10/08 4:08pm

"Little Girl with Brown Hair Walking Away" (drawing resembles Caylee) 5/24/08 10:30am & 6/24/08 4:08pm

"Those We Meet Change Us Forever" 6/24/08 4:06pm

"Reality Continues To Ruin My Life" 1/04/08 8:12am

"Death Leaves A Heartache
No One Can Heal
Love Leaves A Memory
No One Can Steal" 1/06/08 8:13am (same picture with the fairy stone thought to be posted as a Kc's memorial to Caylee)

"OMG Crack Yay!" 1/04/08 8:19am

"Current Status Missing My Love" 7/16/08 8:40am

These above are just some that caught my attention due to the date she downloaded into her photobucket & a couple of older ones what the quote says! Maybe these having the date & time will offer some more insights into KC!

The crisis affecting GA’s mental health is neither transient nor superficial. It presages a long and arduous journey that will traverse the landscape of his deepest, innermost self. This is Pluto’s domain.

For those just learning about astrology: Pluto is the lord of the underworld, and it is a desolate, scary place. It is the darkest regions of one’s inner being, the subconscious self. Here, all illusion will be stripped away. Harsh realities are revealed. The self/ego dies many deaths here. With each “lie” stripped away from the false life, therein awaits an opportunity for man’s greatest transformation and change. Pluto (birth/death/transformation) is the planet of transformation and ultimate change. Birth (just like childbirth) IS painful. And the transformation of that tiny baby into a full grown and self actualized adult is the ultimate transformation. Pluto’s transformation of the soul requires us to come out of the womb (our comfort zone… “the life & reality we have built for ourselves”) and be born (naked & free of false defenses, shivering, into a new reality). No simple task here.

Pluto is also known as the “devouring mother”….murderess of the ego, murderess of others. GA has revisited his statement, “I don’t WANT to believe I have brought someone into this world that could harm another human being….” When he uttered those words, the door to his subconscious mind flew open and gave entrance to Pluto’s demand for transformation. And, the horror of this reality will require decades of travel through Pluto’s savage land. GA has met the reality of Casey. No harsher fate exists.

I will post more on this later.

Yes, the prisoner's reality is so appalling that it is hard for us strangers to accept as true. If you were her child, with that Mars in exile for a mother, shudder at the days spent in her presence and if you were her father, disbelief would be the first choice, of course. I do remember how he has yelled in disbelief. The photographs from Fusian and his protests also come to mind, loud.

Speaking of those days, it came to me this morning that she was told after all night partying that she threatened to kill someone while she was drinking. Do you remember that? She was slightly amused and tried to remember it.

DOGblinking.gif

As you all know, there was a problem with the hardware today. I'm currently removing duplicate posts as quickly as possible.

Thank you

I am welcoming the Span of Truth with open arms!

My birthday is tomorrow, Jan 27. I will be 30..............I mean 35..............
okay, actually I will be 40!

See, the Span of Truth is already affecting me!

I am welcoming the Span of Truth with open arms!

My birthday is tomorrow, Jan 27. I will be 30..............I mean 35..............
okay, actually I will be 40!

See, the Span of Truth is already affecting me!

Lovejac,

You are a very beautiful 40 year old woman! Wishing you the most wonderful of birthdays and a year full of happiness and wishes granted.

Love,
Soulscape

:Banane48::Banane08::Banane15::Banane57::cake4u:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads