Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's Motions Hearing: The body language experts noted the inappropriate smiles, no guilt, no remorse, but barely touched on the nervousness and anxiety KC exhibited.

If you review the video of the Motions proceeding, you will see the jerky, nervous hand motions, the downcast eyes. Cat on a hot tin roof. I bet her heart was beating like a trapped animal's. *This can't be happening to me now!*

There has been a remarked change from the days of *holding my head up high* and ducking for cover under JB's big black umbrella..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

How disapointing now Orlando Sentinal says the public memorial report is wrong!

Not so.
"Until her remains are released, we cannot set a definite date," attorney Brad Conway said Friday night.

I wonder how such a mixup could happen between the church and the Anthony's?? This little angel needs to finally be laid to rest...I'm sooo upset with tears in my eyes over this!

Why would a public memorial be contingent on release of the remains?

The February 9th Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo is exact conjunct Caylee's natal Ascendant, making February 10th a fitting day for the public memorial.

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

The February 9th Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo is exact conjunct Caylee's natal Ascendant, making February 10th a fitting day for the public memorial.

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

I wonder this as well, Soulscape. :waitasec: The A's will have their own private ceremony with Caylee.

They do not need to have Caylee in their possession for the public memorial service IMO.

Caylee's remains were not at J Blanchard Park when LP held his memorial service.

Now Orlando Sent. pur a new article up:
7:45 p.m. A family spokesman says First Baptist Orlando's memorial is not the family's sanctioned event, though there were talks with the church that never led to a confirmation.

It is looking like the church is hosting the public memorial without the Anthony's yet some of the other news articles are still reporting it! So it looks like to me that there will be a public memorial with or without the Anthony's consent!
Soulscape what do the charts say about this maybe they can clear up this confusion?

Truthmatters and Dihan, welcome, welcome, welcome!! The more the merrier here!

Truth, it's funny you said that about housemouse, she's the reason I came out of lurking also!

Dihan, don't worry about trying to remember all the rules so early after joining. Someone here will let you know if you have done anything against TOS (terms of service) Heck, I still do!

JMO,
Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks you answered what I just posted!
It's about time someone just holds one they don't need her remains to hold a public memorial! Are the A's upset over this?
Rest In Peace Caylee Angel! :blowkiss:

Today's Motions Hearing: The body language experts noted the inappropriate smiles, no guilt, no remorse, but barely touched on the nervousness and anxiety KC exhibited.

If you review the video of the Motions proceeding, you will see the jerky, nervous hand motions, the downcast eyes. Cat on a hot tin roof. I bet her heart was beating like a trapped animal's. *This can't be happening to me now!*

There has been a remarked change from the days of *holding my head up high* and ducking for cover under JB's big black umbrella..........

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was not able to watch this live this morning because of mommy duties, but when I watched it later on one of the media sites, I couldn't help but notice how restless she was. She could not stop messing with her top, then kept rubbing the palm of her hands together, I thought, FINALLY, she is nervous, about dang time!!

Looks like BC is changing his story once again! They are cautioning the tentative date...Which I still say they don't need Caylee's remains to hold the public memorial. Many people hold a memorial without someones remains all over the world. If they fight the church from holding this they will look really bad in the publics eye. They already have made too many poor statements in the past & have looked like fools by their actions. If they force or fight the church to not hold a service they will look really cruel in everyone's eyes even those who have stood by them.

The lawyer for the Anthony family, Brad Conway cautioned that the date may change since the family has yet to receive the actual remains.
FYI: Link in the Time-Stamped thread updated.

Truthmatters and Dihan, welcome, welcome, welcome!! The more the merrier here!

Truth, it's funny you said that about housemouse, she's the reason I came out of lurking also!

Dihan, don't worry about trying to remember all the rules so early after joining. Someone here will let you know if you have done anything against TOS (terms of service) Heck, I still do!

I agree Lovejac housemouse is the one that gave me the courage that I could learn to read the charts etc. That I didn't give myself enough credit. I still can only read them very little, but everyday I understand more & more!

I know a few others that have PM'd me & you know who you are & we would love for you to join in with us. Don't be shy or feel that you have nothing more to offer here. We would welcome all of you with open arms & love, so lurkers please do post everyone has something to offer here & anywhere at WS's! :blowkiss:

Bless You housemouse It's hard when they are stubburn & at the same time it's hard for them to accept their limitations. What they once had has been taken away.

His needed some tyenol later in the day today but with the stroke he dosen't feel all of the brusing from falling. I feel for you so much, how difficult it is being alone with no help, at least my dad has my mom & me when this happens. You are all alone with help far from you. You sure are a tough litttle mouse! :blowkiss:

It is very frightenting my prayers & heart goes out to you too! :blowkiss: I think I'm feeling it the worst, as you know with both of us having fibromyalgia, with the lifting & stress of the scare, a flare follows. Took a 4hr nap this afternoon, I know I'll be on edge tonight scared that he'll try again. I go through feeling guilty that I didn't hear him which I know you understand why I say that even though it wasn't my fault.

I'm going to make a suggestion to both of you guys. I don't know what state the family you take care of are in mentally, but you might want to consider one of those Life Alert things - where the client wears a button on a chain around their neck. If they do fall, and cannot tell you, because you're out of range, they can push the button, and the service will call you.

We got one for my mom, who lives by herself - she fell in the bathroom one day. She wasn't hurt, but she couldn't get up. It took her hours to drag herself to a phone to call me to come get her off the floor.

After that we put phones in every room of her house, and she has the Life Alert thing.

20 Aries rises, exact trine to Caylee's natal ASCENDANT at 20 Leo, with the 2/9/09 Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo exact conjunct.

It appears the Public is taking matters into their own hands.

See chart:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/PublicMemorialforCaylee.gif

MOON, natural significator of the Public is focal point of Yod (Finger of God) involving ASCENDANT ruler MARS conjunct JUPITER of Memorials sextile VENUS the young female child located in the 12th House, a death placement. So the Public (MOON) takes action (Aries ASC, MARS as Lord 1) to honor (JUPITER) the child (JUPITER of honor sextile VENUS the child).

MOON is in poor condition however, in Virgo, sign of VENUS's Fall. MOON the Public is damaged by this death and needs closure and resolution. Before she leaves her sign, she conjuncts CERES (the Public will mother this child) and goes on to conjunct SATURN and oppose URANUS, both of which are in exact degree of ASCENDANT (20 degrees). Her last aspect before leaving Virgo is the trine to MERCURY in Capricorn. SATURN & MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs), again showing the Public taking matters into their own hands.

Because of MOON's weakness (in VENUS's Fall, and with upcoming afflictions conjoining SATURN & opposing URANUS) it is questionable whether the event will actually take place, but the chart clearly shows the heart's desire (MOON) is true and pure (Virgo).

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'm going to make a suggestion to both of you guys. I don't know what state the family you take care of are in mentally, but you might want to consider one of those Life Alert things - where the client wears a button on a chain around their neck. If they do fall, and cannot tell you, because you're out of range, they can push the button, and the service will call you.

We got one for my mom, who lives by herself - she fell in the bathroom one day. She wasn't hurt, but she couldn't get up. It took her hours to drag herself to a phone to call me to come get her off the floor.

After that we put phones in every room of her house, and she has the Life Alert thing.

OT and sticking my big nose in here :)

This is what we had to do for my granny....and when she fell, 911 was called and the fire dept. would come to pick her up. Big, strong firemen. :)

O/T:
technicalconfusion, My dad at night gets more confused at night & I don't think he would remember to push an alert. My mom's room is only a few feet from him with both doors open. He has a urinal next to his bed but with the confusion he seemed to think he could get up & walk without assistance to the bathroom. He'll sneak & do this when we are awake in the room next to him during the day even. They said he has some mini-strokes from time to time which causes him to forget. You can walk in the next room & turn around & he's up trying to get up on his own.

The dr's say it's the stroke when he's tired he forgets that he has to have a spotter. He uses a cane but with assistance & when he is weak or tired he uses the wheelchair. He can only go very short distances with the cane. My mom heard him call out to her & my room though is upstairs. I usually hear him if he's moving around & check on him all night long. Last night I was sleeping but it took my mom one yell up for help & I woke up.

The alert would only do so good & that is if he was ever alone which he never ever is allowed to be anymore. He has even fallen while I was spotting him but because of my fibromyalgia I didn't have the strength to catch him. When my mom or me are too weak, ill etc. we don't even allow him to use the cane.

I did talk to my family about getting one because if I'm not home & my mom falls ill....god forbid.....I have suggested this to my brother who is his guardian with my mom to get life alert.:waitasec: I'm home most of the time due to my health but what if either one of us are alone with him & we aren't responding to him.:waitasec: We did have an alarm to hook to him if he tried to get out of bed it would go off. It still wouldn't prevent a fall though it would be too late.

For house mouse who lives alone & a great distance from anyone this is something I highly recomend to her too! housemouse can vouch that they can be stubborn & want to do for themselves everything they once knew is being taken away. :frown:

I will bring this to the attention of my brother cause I feel you have a very good point that this needs to be looked into again for my dad. I had to fight with my mom to even let him have a phone next to his bed but she finally listened to my reasons & agreed. I told her what if you fall or become ill and I'm not around or can't hear him calling for me! This will enable him to call 911 for one of us if needed. I keep a phone by him at all times now too!

Thank You So much for reminding me of Life Alert! :blowkiss: :hug:

I do know this much my neck hurts even more again & the nuerologist can't see me till Feb. 18th not soon enough. When something besides my fibro is going on, I know the difference from the pain of it & this darn neck pain. It's been going on for too long now.:ouch: :cry: :help:

OT and sticking my big nose in here :)

This is what we had to do for my granny....and when she fell, 911 was called and the fire dept. would come to pick her up. Big, strong firemen. :)

O/T:
That was going to be done not long before I managed to get him back onto the bed or call my brother-in-law who lives a few minutes away, but I didn't want to wake him unless I had to. We have called him & 911 to get him up when we couldn't. He gets more depressed & upset afterwards though so as much as it ends up hurting me I try and avoid that route.

I thank you all for so much love and support for housemouse & me. I worry more about housemouse because she lives alone with mr housemouse! :hug:

Soulscape Thank you for the chart but it's the chart is looking like they might decide to not have the public memorial next week. That makes me very sad to hear & I'll be praying that they decide to have it. :praying:

20 Aries rises, exact trine to Caylee's natal ASCENDANT at 20 Leo, with the 2/9/09 Lunar Eclipse at 20 Leo exact conjunct.

See chart:

MOON, natural significator of the Public is focal point of Yod (Finger of God) involving ASCENDANT ruler MARS conjunct JUPITER of Memorials sextile VENUS the young female child located in the 12th House, a death placement. So the Public (MOON) takes action (Aries ASC, MARS as Lord 1) to honor (JUPITER) the child (JUPITER of honor sextile VENUS the child).

MOON is in poor condition however, in Virgo, sign of VENUS's Fall. MOON the Public is damaged by this death and needs closure and resolution. Before she leaves her sign, she conjuncts CERES (the Public will mother this child) and goes on to conjunct SATURN and oppose URANUS, both of which are in exact degree of ASCENDANT (20 degrees). Her last aspect before leaving Virgo is the trine to MERCURY in Capricorn. SATURN & MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs), again showing the Public taking matters into their own hands.

Because of MOON's weakness (in VENUS's Fall, and with upcoming afflictions conjoining SATURN & opposing URANUS) it is questionable whether the event will actually take place, but the chart clearly shows the heart's desire (MOON) is true and pure (Virgo).
Thanks,
Soulscape

This is beautiful, Soulscape! The public will mother this child, how so many wish we could have before this happened to Caylee

the heart's desire (MOON) is true and pure (Virgo) as true and pure as our Caylees heart :blowkiss:

On Caylee's forum, a poster just heard it reported on WFTV that when Kathi B asked JB about the bracelet, he stated that he did not do it and that cindy had picked out the clothes for casey, so maybe she did.

It's not on their web site yet, by we know our Angel will stay on top of it!!

See chart:

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just returned from happy graduation celebration for the daughter of my dear friend. Our party had been postponed due to the sudden death of dear friend Mr. S. We had a lovely time.

But, I missed the hearings for today, and only have brief time here to catch up on some of the posts. Have overnight guests til tomorrow.

Glad to see your posting Soulscape. As transiting mercury is about to make a station, go direct, I too wonder if the date will change. Earlier this month I did a long post about possible January dates for the service, and issued my usual caveat that it could be delayed until February with mercury being retrograde.

I do think Cindy will react badly to a memorial service held without "her input", and will take a dim view of the Church holding one before the family does. BC is going to have a hard time restraining her when mars goes into aquarius Feb 4th - it is the match that lights her grand cross in fixed signs. Explosive energy - occurs in the path of Tuba's span of truth.

To Housemouse & Angel, you have such big hearts, loving caretakers. I'm praying for blessings for both of you and your families . :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:

O/T:
technicalconfusion, My dad at night gets more confused at night & I don't think he would remember to push an alert. My mom's room is only a few feet from him with both doors open. He has a urinal next to his bed but with the confusion he seemed to think he could get up & walk without assistance to the bathroom. He'll sneak & do this when we are awake in the room next to him during the day even. They said he has some mini-strokes from time to time which causes him to forget. You can walk in the next room & turn around & he's up trying to get up on his own.

The dr's say it's the stroke when he's tired he forgets that he has to have a spotter. He uses a cane but with assistance & when he is weak or tired he uses the wheelchair. He can only go very short distances with the cane. My mom heard him call out to her & my room though is upstairs. I usually hear him if he's moving around & check on him all night long. Last night I was sleeping but it took my mom one yell up for help & I woke up.

The alert would only do so good & that is if he was ever alone which he never ever is allowed to be anymore. He has even fallen while I was spotting him but because of my fibromyalgia I didn't have the strength to catch him. When my mom or me are too weak, ill etc. we don't even allow him to use the cane.

I did talk to my family about getting one because if I'm not home & my mom falls ill....god forbid.....I have suggested this to my brother who is his guardian with my mom to get life alert.:waitasec: I'm home most of the time due to my health but what if either one of us are alone with him & we aren't responding to him.:waitasec: We did have an alarm to hook to him if he tried to get out of bed it would go off. It still wouldn't prevent a fall though it would be too late.

For house mouse who lives alone & a great distance from anyone this is something I highly recomend to her too! housemouse can vouch that they can be stubborn & want to do for themselves everything they once knew is being taken away. :frown:

I will bring this to the attention of my brother cause I feel you have a very good point that this needs to be looked into again for my dad. I had to fight with my mom to even let him have a phone next to his bed but she finally listened to my reasons & agreed. I told her what if you fall or become ill and I'm not around or can't hear him calling for me! This will enable him to call 911 for one of us if needed. I keep a phone by him at all times now too!

Thank You So much for reminding me of Life Alert! :blowkiss: :hug:

I do know this much my neck hurts even more again & the nuerologist can't see me till Feb. 18th not soon enough. When something besides my fibro is going on, I know the difference from the pain of it & this darn neck pain. It's been going on for too long now.:ouch: :cry: :help:

Hi. What about a necklace (or pendant of some sort) or maybe bracelet with built in GPS monitoring? I think they're about $400 but well worth it...imo. BTW - THIS IS MY FAVORITE THREAD! Thanks for everything that you all do...it's nothing less than amazing! I've been addicted to this thread ever since housemouse started it. It's incredible how everything that you've all spelled out in the charts ends up being proven factual. Simply wonderful!

Angel - have you thought about getting a baby monitor for his room? And stations for both your mom's and your room? That way you could hear him get up, or hear the alarms go off? Or he could simply call your name and you could hear him. Just an idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee