Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland and Asker. Just a thought, but would it be of any benefit if I were to find the time that GR was last seen on Feb.1 by his mother? Do y'all think it could reveal anything that might help rule him out or add more suspcion?

Some people on the other Haleigh thread are speculating that he may have met with foul play...it would at least tell us if he's alive or dead.

Soulscape what do you think the friend and house of friends indications were about in the earlier charts? The friend/friend of the family markers were all over early on weren't they? How do they apply now that we have more info?

Thanks asker, I kind of thought I was reaching when I asked. I am just flabbergasted with how many predators were surrounding this child :eek: It makes me want to move my family to a desserted island.

Then, I'm afraid of what Soulscape said. It might not be any one of them! Scarey to say the least!!

Based on charts Soulscape erected (the 911 and a horary chart) I believe the family might well be implicated. Just the nearness of the signifier of Haleigh to the 4th house cusp (close to home) in both charts makes me think that. Then too there is the blanket business. I immediately thought of poor little Caylee's remains being found so close to home with a blanket from her bed. And now with Haleigh there apparently is a blanket missing.

Soulscape what do you think the friend and house of friends indications were about in the earlier charts? The friend/friend of the family markers were all over early on weren't they? How do they apply now that we have more info?

Good question, Beck. In the 911 Call Chart, guess what? The 11th House of Friends and the 12th House of Secret Enemies are both Scorpio, both ruled by MARS and PLUTO!!!

Could a friend (House 11) be a secret enemy (House 12)???

Tuba, please weigh in...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Some people on the other Haleigh thread are speculating that he may have met with foul play...it would at least tell us if he's alive or dead.

Without a precise time of birth I wouldn't feel confident about saying whether or not he was dead but probably other astrologers here have more experience with death predictions (for lack of a better word for it) than I do.

Fwiw, I strongly disbelieve GR has any relevance in this case. This perp knew this house, knew this family and this child, and in my mind, that does not match the timeline or the profile of the perp. Not to say the better find him, and I do think he may have met with foul play following his visit at the bar.

You're right Asker - I didn't think about that before I asked about the friends/family connection. That's most likely what Soul and Tuba were hitting on. I think you're right that Misty was very involved in the coverup/cover story at least. I think she was very afraid of what Ron might do, because she lost his daughter. They wouldn't be reinterviewing/polygraphing them if they didn't think one or more of the family are involved somehow. And the blanket thing...ugh FifthEss emailed me the link and I watched that video. Something is def smelly...and it's the blanket in the van.

Good question, Beck. In the 911 Call Chart, guess what? The 11th House of Friends and the 12th House of Secret Enemies are both Scorpio, both ruled by MARS and PLUTO!!!

Could a friend (House 11) be a secret enemy (House 12)???

Tuba, please weigh in...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Could this be a friend of MC's brother (family) but actually unknown to MC and Ron (stranger)?

Salem

They just had report on FOX news, Sheppard Smith's show while ago, and the reporter said that while Ron and Misty are saying that they passed the polygraph tests, no one can get LE to confirm this. They said also, that the sex offenders in the area have all been checked out and have verifiable alibis.Also siad that it appears the focus is becoming more towards the father and his girlfriend.

I posted earlier, what if LE told them they passed to see if they might lead them to the perp on their own, albeit unknowingly. The fastest way to get someone to lawyer up is tell them they did not pass the polly.

However, LE is not permitted to disclose Polly test results for a variety of reasons, especially if conducted by the FBI. I believe in retrospect the Daddy knows, am sure Misty was negligent in some way to allow this to happen and at this point both are in fear of their freedom.

The timing of the 911 call to me is critical. It states, I looked all night and now your due to be home and I am afraid for you to find her missing on your own.
OR
As per plan, Im calling you when your in the driveway as I am not kicking this off myself without you by my side?

One thing I am positive of, they know who did this. Whether or not they are conveying this to LE, dunno.

MARS Lord 11 (Friends) and Lord 12 (Secret Enemies) is also Lord 4 (the Family), tying friends, family and secret enemies all together in a complicated knot (PLUTO rising).

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: House 12 is also the House of Secrets, so perhaps the MARS connection ties friends (House 11), family (House 4) and secrets (House 12) together....

You're right Asker - I didn't think about that before I asked about the friends/family connection. That's most likely what Soul and Tuba were hitting on. I think you're right that Misty was very involved in the coverup/cover story at least. I think she was very afraid of what Ron might do, because she lost his daughter. They wouldn't be reinterviewing/polygraphing them if they didn't think one or more of the family are involved somehow. And the blanket thing...ugh FifthEss emailed me the link and I watched that video. Something is def smelly...and it's the blanket in the van.

uhoh, can you post please if it hasnt been, Im not sure what your referring to.
TIA

I posted earlier, what if LE told them they passed to see if they might lead them to the perp on their own, albeit unknowingly. The fastest way to get someone to lawyer up is tell them they did not pass the polly.

However, LE is not permitted to disclose Polly test results for a variety of reasons, especially if conducted by the FBI. I believe in retrospect the Daddy knows, am sure Misty was negligent in some way to allow this to happen and at this point both are in fear of their freedom.

The timing of the 911 call to me is critical. It states, I looked all night and now your due to be home and I am afraid for you to find her missing on your own.
OR
As per plan, Im calling you when your in the driveway as I am not kicking this off myself without you by my side?

One thing I am positive of, they know who did this. Whether or not they are conveying this to LE, dunno.

Drive - the latest presser from LE at 4pm today said they were in the process of REpolygraphing and REinterviewing several family members and friends at the office. They're at it again!

Recall Tuba's Moonrise Chart and Kaitland's Visitors chart.

Both indicated something had already happened. Were the Stars being symbolic, advising that something had already been set into motion, too late to stop, or was the advisement literal, that something had already happened, perhaps between Ronald leaving for work (his shift started at 3:00 pm) and the 5:00 pm visit?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Yes, Soulscape, I agree that Pluto is v. important in the 911 call chart. The Moon is about to trine Pluto. What a packed House 2. Venus at the front door!!

Could it be Misty (friend/family) who is keeping a secret pertinent to the disappearance? Perhaps like mentioned by others earlier she slipped out after she put the kids to sleep, propped the door open to get back in and came back right before 3am to find Haleigh missing (abducted by a stranger)?

One more stupid question...lol (I'm just full of them or *something* today he he). I went to skyscript.com.uk (absolutely wonderful site btw) and (printed out) read up on planets and houses, but it's still not coming together for me yet. How does one go about using the 'appearances' description for the planets to come up with a loose description of the perp? What house do you use or how do you go about it? I give up for now - I'm lost.

Psst - is it possible for you and Tuba to come up with a speculative description? (unless you don't feel comfortable doing that). Thanks!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...t-in-Haleigh-Cumm/t9cVNconm0Csnv4q6jabaw.cspx

It's in the video off to the right side - the interview with Misty. She says something about the blankets. There's one missing supposedly now - she says it's in 'the van'?? I don't know WHAT van, but...lol.

"was in the van... that they took.."
I could post about 30 mannerism vs. statement vs. body language thoughts on that interview, but I am thinking not this thread..

Thanks for posting Beck..

"was in the van... that they took.."
I could post about 30 mannerism vs. statement vs. body language thoughts on that interview, but I am thinking not this thread..

Thanks for posting Beck..

I can't help but comment....It sounded, in a way, by the arrangement of the whole thing, that the "they" that took the van is the "them" that took Haleigh. I have a real hard time with that interview and the van. I can't make sense of it, and wondered if the "they" is the visitors from earlier? It has been driving me batty.

Again please refer to 911 Call chart as well as Haleigh's natal Sunrise chart.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/911Call021009.gif

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh Cummings/HaleighCummingsNATALSunrise.gif

We are looking for symbolism. I have found time and again the Sunrise chart is symbolic.

Haleigh's natal Part of Death 21:10 Cancer is conjunct Event chart 8th House of Death cusp closely opposite BLACK MOON LILITH 20:04 Capricorn RX on 2nd House cusp of Event chart. Part of Death is also partile inconjunct the CHIRON/SUN conjunction 21 Aquarius and closely inconjunct ASCENDANT 22:13 Sagittarius. These are all death markers.

Haleigh's prenatal Solar Eclipse 09:19 Gemini is in Fateful Degree with Event Chart NODES and closely square CERES the babysitter/ caretaker. (Also note Event Chart NODES at 9 Leo/Aquarius are in crisis -- 9 Fixed.) Additionally, her prenatal Solar Eclipse is in same degree (9) as her natal SATURN which rules the 6th House of Caretakers in her natal chart.

Haleigh's prenatal Lunar Eclipse 24:52 Scorpio is partile exact her natal SOUTH NODE. When compared to Event chart, it is partile opposite Transneptunian ADMETOS (death marker, typically by suffocation/ strangulation) and closely square Event chart NEPTUNE (disappearance, vanishing into thin air).

However, there are no aspects between CERES the caretaker/babysitter and NEPTUNE in Event chart, so I am not seeing direct or deliberate involvement of Misty with the disappearance.

That doesn't mean she wasn't involved, it simply suggests she did not stuff a choloroformed rag into the baby's mouth and/or toss her in a couple of trash bags like some other "mother" of whom we are aware.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members