Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was googling for Ronald Cummings alibi, and found this blogger discussing his behavior...

Her take is interesting. I do not know anything about her reliability, and it is just her opinion...

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/ronald-cummings-misty-croslin-and.html

Great link, Househouse. I have many of the same questions, observations, and concerns.

Haven't we had enough of Neptune?

Will try to check in (not likely to happen too much with the little 4y/o tugging at my heart strings) while I'm gone.

Roblyn, thank you for the welcome. :blowkiss:

And Angel, thank you too. I know you welcomed me a bit ago and I forgot to respond. You and I have similar health challenges, so here's to keeping on keeping on regardless. :blowkiss:

I've made it through the list of RSOs Drivenon brought to our attention. Results in next post within five minutes.

I did not find particularly horrifying natals or significant malefic intersections with Haleigh's chart or the chart of the 911 call when looking at charts for Williams or Stone (or Yates, whom I posted about a little earlier this evening).

Looking at the chart of RSO Timothy S. Fearns, I do see some indications of potentially malefic intersections with the situation. Fearns has Mars square Uranus in his natal, and that Mars is inconjunct Haleigh's sun-centered stellium, so the symbology says his center of willful action is in a malefic position relative to her life. The Mercury, Mars and Moon of the 911 call are in that same path from his Mars to her sun, Venus and Jupiter stellium.

I would rank my concerns about the astrology that involves Fearns below my level of concern about the astrology involving Winch, but of the five I looked at, Richard S. Winch and Timothy S. Fearns are the two I would most like to know have been thoroughly checked out.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

This is a very "full" article about MC trying to clear up some of the stuff being said about her. It is an interesting read. It says she met RM while she was babysitting for a woman who also has a child with him? That is only one thing in the article. The movie after dinner part is a bit hinky to me if dinner was at 7 and bedtime at 8:15. She claims the kids watched 2, Madagascar and Air Bud, though the movies could have been left running I suppose. But she does specifically say, "Before Haliegh went to bed."

Roblyn, thank you for the welcome. :blowkiss:

And Angel, thank you too. I know you welcomed me a bit ago and I forgot to respond. You and I have similar health challenges, so here's to keeping on keeping on regardless. :blowkiss:

I've made it through the list of RSOs Drivenon brought to our attention. Results in next post within five minutes.

Mary, I'll be back to check for your post! I'm just getting started reading "The Span Of Truth" doc dump fro the Caylee case....:crazy: Lot's of media, docs, & photos to post between Haleigh's & Caylee's cases, not counting the others that I'm following, they all keep me busy multi-tasking. Good thing I started working on them early this morning.

Being able to help everyone get the info you all need to do the charts is well worth my time. I don't mind at all.....Plus then we all benefit with more charts & insight from all of you wonderful super astros to learn more & more from each & everyone! I truly appreciate each & everyone of you, from the super astros to all of those who contribute to the astrology forums! :clap: :blowkiss: :grouphug:

I hope to one day be able to contribute more when I learn even more from all of you. Thanks to aksleuth's post in the Caylee astro thread his site for begineers, the books, & websites that everyone posted for us wanting to learn my hopes of doing so will come true someday! :blowkiss:

I can never thank all of you enough but here is a great big :grouphug: from me to all of you!

P.S. Mary I'll be adding you to my prayers! You are so right with any health challenges we all must keep on keeping on & never give in to it!
Now back to getting some reading started! :crazy:

Love :angel:

G-Gma Annette says she drove by the house around 7:00 pm. Haleigh & Junior were eating dinner on the porch. They waved to her, shouting "Granny! Granny!" as she drove on by.

Oh G-Gma Annette, please be lying, please, please, please!!!!

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/LASTSEENbyG-Gma020909.gif

1. SATURN Rx in the 1st House destroys the question (Wm. Lilly, Christian Astrology). This is testimony for a most serious and unfortunate outcome.

2. PLEAIDES a.k.a. ALCYON a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters smack on the Midheaven --- this miserable Fixed Star group always gives something to cry about. ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens close to Midheaven at 26 Taurus, focal point of T-SQUARE involving EQ (a secondary Ascendant) and the afflicted Part of MISfortune.

3. MOON in 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe (also the House of Kidnapping), a very bad placement, also just 2 degrees past conjunction to Haleigh's natal SUN. MOON is technically (and traditionally) Void of Course (will make no further aspects before leaving sign) but I notice two things: she has separated only 50 minutes ago from Part of MISfortune badly placed and afflicted in 6th House of the Caretaker and applies 2 degrees sesquiquadrate VERTEX (fate). The sesquiquadrate is a stress angle giving testimony of misfortune.

4. As in previous charts looked at in this case, particularly the 911 Call Chart, CHIRON and SUN exact conjunct with NEPTUNE involved --- damage/hurt/ disappearance.

5. VENUS natural significator of young girl in the 8th House of Death quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN RX, the Destroyer and natural significator of death. The aspect is applying and will be exact in 0 degrees 3 minutes --- this is incredibly powerful death testimony.

6. Part of Death exact conjunct VENUS the young girl.

7. PLUTO (complications, kidnap, rape, abduction) conjunct 5th House of the child, VERTEX (Fate) just inside 5th House cusp. BLACK MOON LILITH (death indicator), MERCURY ruler of the Gemini Midheaven (at Weeping Sisters degree) and MARS the murderer/rapist/violator all inside the 5th House of the Child.

8. VENUS the female child sextile MARS the murderer/rapist/violater --- the opportunity is looming, threatening. Because the aspect separates, she has previously been targeted.

9. SUN/MOON = ADMETOS (death indictor).

10. SOLAR ECLIPSE of 1/26/09 at 6 Aquarius exact parallel 0:00 JUPITER the home. JUPITER also is Lord 8 in this chart, Death.

11. LUNAR ECLIPSE of 2/9/09 opposite CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE (damage, disappearance)

12. Transneptunian ZEUS (force) applies 0 degrees 9 minutes contraparallel VENUS the young female. Contraparallels act as oppositions. She will be (application) taken by force (ZEUS).

13. Not shown, but there are RSOs whose charts sickeningly interact with this chart and Haleigh's natal --- LOUCAKIS, SAPP, KYLE S. JOHNS, JAMES JOSEPH LANE, CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS.

So... Was Misty home with the kids?

JUPITER rules the 4th (the home) and is posited in 6th House of caretaking along with CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE which shows the damaged, kidnapped child, so I would say yes, she was, at least at that time.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Angel, I'm feeling sick after reading Soulscapes post #707. Pray with me that Hayleigh didn't suffer too long, and that I'm wrong in thinking ALL of those SO's were involved!

Angel, I'm feeling sick after reading Soulscapes post #707. Pray with me that Hayleigh didn't suffer too long, and that I'm wrong in thinking ALL of those SO's were involved!

No Angelz, they weren't all involved --- it is even possible none were involved. The terrifying thing is that there were so many who could have committed this crime, the potential was there in spades.

Sadly,
Soulscape

I have never posted, so i hope this goes through the correct way. I am just amazed at Forensic Astrology. I have never heard of it. How can I get a quick lesson on it? It seems very interesting. I truly pray that it help to aid in bringing home all these beautiful children
with blessings
sandy4LSU

Soulscape, I thank you and all of our Astro Sleuths for all of your insight, hard work, and compassion for everyone. This thread keeps me hoping that justice will be served for all of the helpless and innocent, whether their case is 20 years or just a week old.
Prayers to all of you.

I gotta step away from this one for a while, folks. I am not strong enough at the moment. Thanks for those who commented on my post from last night. I wasn't ignoring your replys, just avoiding them a bit, cause I was embaraased about my personal emotional outburst. Keep up your great work, and my prayers are with you, all who are trying to find Haleigh, and especially with Haleigh.

~Khaki

Great analysis Soulscape. I'm glad we got that part of the time line established, and it moves us up by a full hour and a half closer to the 0327 call to 911 (it's later than last time seen by A/C man and friends). Now, we can narrow down the time frame of the disappearance from about 8pm to about 2:30am.

Yes, so I am half packed, and the house is now half clean. I hope I can get my whole self to the plane on time.

I did not find particularly horrifying natals or significant malefic intersections with Haleigh's chart or the chart of the 911 call when looking at charts for Williams or Stone (or Yates, whom I posted about a little earlier this evening).

Looking at the chart of RSO Timothy S. Fearns, I do see some indications of potentially malefic intersections with the situation. Fearns has Mars square Uranus in his natal, and that Mars is inconjunct Haleigh's sun-centered stellium, so the symbology says his center of willful action is in a malefic position relative to her life. The Mercury, Mars and Moon of the 911 call are in that same path from his Mars to her sun, Venus and Jupiter stellium.

I would rank my concerns about the astrology that involves Fearns below my level of concern about the astrology involving Winch, but of the five I looked at, Richard S. Winch and Timothy S. Fearns are the two I would most like to know have been thoroughly checked out.

Mary ~

Thank you for all the work you have done. Was Chad Reynolds (the absconded SO) in the list of charts that you did?

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

This is a very "full" article about MC trying to clear up some of the stuff being said about her. It is an interesting read. It says she met RM while she was babysitting for a woman who also has a child with him? That is only one thing in the article. The movie after dinner part is a bit hinky to me if dinner was at 7 and bedtime at 8:15. She claims the kids watched 2, Madagascar and Air Bud, though the movies could have been left running I suppose. But she does specifically say, "Before Haliegh went to bed."

Thank you Khaki for this most informative article. Did not know about the other son by Ronald.

It's good to have a break now again again, a time of reflection. Be peaceful, gentle with yourself.
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

13. Not shown, but there are RSOs whose charts sickeningly interact with this chart and Haleigh's natal --- LOUCAKIS, SAPP, KYLE S. JOHNS, JAMES JOSEPH LANE, CHAD EUGENE REYNOLDS.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape, will you please look at Winch as well, who was the one of the five I looked at who made my heart sink? Richard S. Winch: 3-10-1956. I would very much appreciate your expert opinion whether he also belongs on your list. Thanks.

Mary ~

Thank you for all the work you have done. Was Chad Reynolds (the absconded SO) in the list of charts that you did?

Hi Petresq,

Tuba and Soulscape have looked at Reynolds, and his chart is one of those that Soulscape just mentioned in her most recent post as one that "sickeningly interacts with" the relevant charts of the situation.

When the list of RSOs to look at was growing long and Soulscape asked for other astrologers to pitch in, I went ahead and did that for those that hadn't yet been analyzed. I only did the five I mentioned in that post you quoted.

Thank you for your note. What a sad situation.

G-Gma Annette says she drove by the house around 7:00 pm. Haleigh & Junior were eating dinner on the porch. They waved to her, shouting "Granny! Granny!" as she drove on by.

Oh G-Gma Annette, please be lying, please, please, please!!!!

See chart here:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Haleigh%20Cummings/LASTSEENbyG-Gma020909.gif

1. SATURN Rx in the 1st House destroys the question (Wm. Lilly, Christian Astrology). This is testimony for a most serious and unfortunate outcome.

2. PLEAIDES a.k.a. ALCYON a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters smack on the Midheaven --- this miserable Fixed Star group always gives something to cry about. ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens close to Midheaven at 26 Taurus, focal point of T-SQUARE involving EQ (a secondary Ascendant) and the afflicted Part of MISfortune.

3. MOON in 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe (also the House of Kidnapping), a very bad placement, also just 2 degrees past conjunction to Haleigh's natal SUN. MOON is technically (and traditionally) Void of Course (will make no further aspects before leaving sign) but I notice two things: she has separated only 50 minutes ago from Part of MISfortune badly placed and afflicted in 6th House of the Caretaker and applies 2 degrees sesquiquadrate VERTEX (fate). The sesquiquadrate is a stress angle giving testimony of misfortune.

4. As in previous charts looked at in this case, particularly the 911 Call Chart, CHIRON and SUN exact conjunct with NEPTUNE involved --- damage/hurt/ disappearance.

5. VENUS natural significator of young girl in the 8th House of Death quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN RX, the Destroyer and natural significator of death. The aspect is applying and will be exact in 0 degrees 3 minutes --- this is incredibly powerful death testimony.

6. Part of Death exact conjunct VENUS the young girl.

7. PLUTO (complications, kidnap, rape, abduction) conjunct 5th House of the child, VERTEX (Fate) just inside 5th House cusp. BLACK MOON LILITH (death indicator), MERCURY ruler of the Gemini Midheaven (at Weeping Sisters degree) and MARS the murderer/rapist/violator all inside the 5th House of the Child.

8. VENUS the female child sextile MARS the murderer/rapist/violater --- the opportunity is looming, threatening. Because the aspect separates, she has previously been targeted.

9. SUN/MOON = ADMETOS (death indictor).

10. SOLAR ECLIPSE of 1/26/09 at 6 Aquarius exact parallel 0:00 JUPITER the home. JUPITER also is Lord 8 in this chart, Death.

11. LUNAR ECLIPSE of 2/9/09 opposite CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE (damage, disappearance)

12. Transneptunian ZEUS (force) applies 0 degrees 9 minutes contraparallel VENUS the young female. Contraparallels act as oppositions. She will be (application) taken by force (ZEUS).

So... Was Misty home with the kids?

JUPITER rules the 4th (the home) and is posited in 6th House of caretaking along with CHIRON/SUN/NEPTUNE which shows the damaged, kidnapped child, so I would say yes, she was, at least at that time.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape! Excellent analysis.... I have such respect for your methods.

I am finding this case so discouraging, not sure why. Caylee's had such a different feel to it. I will check the midpoints for Ggma's later today, but expect these will just echo what you have posted.

I have to get some work done today! might be awol for awhile, but checking back in during breaks.

poor Haleigh :(

a quick thank you for all of your hard work ladies. we all appreciate your amazing knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro