Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely hate to bring this up again...but I've posted about it and still haven't heard anything on it here. During one of the original foot searches, a makeshift lean-to chair was found in some woods. I cannot, for the life of me, find out which set of woods or direct area this chair made out of sticks was found. In looking at this chair, it seems as though the garrote, or rubbery fabric tie, used for the backing of the chair is rather newish. It also appears that the bottom left (when looking at the picture, so in all reality it would be the bottom right when the person as well as the chair is facing forward) is wet. I am wondering if maybe the wetness could be urine, so as to keep snakes away. I don't think it's wet or damp from the weather, b/c the whole chair would be wet. It could be important to note that a person could actually lay down facing the back of the chair. I noticed that the garrote actually looks stretched in certain spots. I'm thinking the person's weight has everything to do with that. I learned how to make furniture out of sticks in the girlscouts, when I was a kid. I believe this person could have learned in the boyscouts. I believe this person could weigh between 160-190 based on the stretched portion of the garrote. Also, based on the stretched area, I don't think they are extremely tall in stature, b/c of where the deepest stretched parts lay. I believe this chair is important and was used by the perp. Since I haven't received a response, and I think it's important to find out where it was found, on what day, approximate time, etc...I'm posting the pic so you can all see how eery it feels to look at it. Somebody knew just what the hell they were doing and they used it to scope out little Haleigh...maybe even used it for another sinister reason. Ok, well, here goes...

6a00d8341bf67c53ef011278f82b0228a4-800wi

Jersey Girl, was this chair confiscated by LE for forensic testing?

Your suspicions are chilling.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Jersey Girl, was this chair confiscated by LE for forensic testing?

Your suspicions are chilling.

Thanks,
Soulscape

As far as I recall, yes. I don't even know if you all can do a chart centering around this chair, but thought if I could find out the date & approximate time of the find, maybe it could be done. I've been very much bothered by this chair ever since I saw it. I'd also like to add that the garrote (or backing of chair) simply has to be rather new b/c it would have discolored otherwise. How ironic or coincidental is it that this specific piece of stick furniture was found right after Haleigh went missing? My gut is telling me this is related...

Angel, once again I must say, you are Awesome!!!
The (alleged) Tennessee sighting reported earlier, and now the Tennessee cousin who molests young relatives in connection with the fight over the gun Ronald had?

Tuba, we need you here. Please put your papers down and stop by and give us a hand!!!!

ETA: Can anyone track down the birth data for the cousin???

Love,
Soulscape

Your Welcome Soulscape! :hug: Sorry I haven't helped in searching for birthdates or info other than media, but between getting media posted for both Haleigh & Caylee's I haven't had the time to do anything else! The media links are just as important because they are based on facts & current event time-lines that all of you need too! :blowkiss:

Noticed you all are looking into Misty's cousin & what she has posted in her myspace conflict with what she says about him in an article just released a bit ago from WFTV (*Note:video included) ....Here is a snip from it even though I posted part of it in the time-line thread I think it is important that everyone dosen't miss it! My hinky meter on him has gone way up now! Isn't he the cousin that RC got in the fight with about the gun too??? It is reported it was a cousin who he got into a fight about a gun & the disappeared after the argument! Sound like it's Misty's cousin though RC is saying that all is a rumor....I don't think so IMO!
This is part of the snip & take a look at the video! (I haven't had a chance to watch it yet so I can't comment on it):

Eyewitness News learned Thursday, that Misty Croslin's cousin was in town the night Haleigh disappeared. :eek:There are questions about what role he may have played in the disappearance. :eek: After the little girl vanished, he took off to Tennessee.:eek:
WFTV reporter Mark Boyle briefly spoke with Misty Croslin about her cousin.
"You said you don't trust him, why?" asked Boyle.
"I just don't trust him," she said. "He's gotten into a lot of trouble." :waitasec:

That sure dosen't match with her comments on his myspace from her...."How much she misses him etc...???? :waitasec: :waitasec:

Thank You JerseyGirl, Lovejac, Aksleuth, White Hawk(WELCOME!:wave: Sorry it took me so long to welcome you!), beckaroozie, Roblyn, & of course all of the astro's! :wink: If I missed anyone this includes everyone without you all the astro forums wouldn't exisit! :blowkiss: :grouphug: :clap:

Thanks!
:angel:

FYI:
Misty's cousin is known as "Joe" updated WFTV article & they are investigating him! Updated article & video's posted in the Haleigh Astro Time-Stamped thread!

I hurried back here to let all of you know we are looking for a cousin named Joe! There is a name list of releatives in the time-stamped thread maybe he is listed there??? I haven't had a chance to look yet!!

Do we have a definite middle initial for Brandon O?

FYI:
Misty's cousin is known as "Joe" updated WFTV article & they are investigating him! Updated article & video's posted in the Haleigh Astro Time-Stamped thread!

I hurried back here to let all of you know we are looking for a cousin named Joe! There is a name list of releatives in the time-stamped thread maybe he is listed there??? I haven't had a chance to look yet!!

Angel- unless I'm misreading it, "Joe" is the fake name the news gave him, as in let's call him "Mr. x", so not to give his real name.

The stick chair that's pictured....the person that used it could not have been that heavy, right? I mean it doesn't look like it would support an awful lot of weight. Furthermore, why go the trouble of building this chair? Why not lean against a tree, sit on the ground, squat down? The chair is weird definitely.

The stick chair that's pictured....the person that used it could not have been that heavy, right? I mean it doesn't look like it would support an awful lot of weight. Furthermore, why go the trouble of building this chair? Why not lean against a tree, sit on the ground, squat down? The chair is weird definitely.

You'd have to be able to make an educated guess, based on timber and tools, and have a basic engineering logic - frequently taught in the scouts as a kid. Yes, this "chair" could hold an adult. The placement of the bottom sticks that would hold weight is either where the knees would go or where the bottom of the feet would go, so as to hold it in place. I estimated it could hold 160-190 pounds, based on my experience as a child building stick furniture in the Girl Scouts. I can't remember if we earned badges for doing it or not. It's beside the point, b/c if you take into consideration the ligature or garrote, it sort of backs up what I'm suggesting. The person could have used this to scope out or wait for their prey. Something to think about: basic lawn chairs don't seem like they could hold alot based on what they're made out of, but the strategic build of them makes it possible. It's all in the engineering and placement of needed tools utilized.

(bold me) :floorlaugh: Too funny! Yes, I believe you can delete your friendship, but I hope you didn't use your real picture. If so, please hurry up and change it. I'm even wondering if I should change my picture on here. I warn my boys against using their pics on the internet, and here I am using it on WS! I have a MySpace a/c but it's private so that strangers can't see my albums & comments, etc. Then my 15 year old just told me that you can view someone's private a/c. He going to find out how his buddy did it tomorrow in school. I happen to think it's old news, before MySpace was actually told they'd be held responsible if they didn't clean things up. I think it's harder to hack now.

Whew! Thank you JG! I just changed it! Now, it's a pic of my 3 yo's favorite T-Rex...hahahahaha! He hasn't accepted my friend request yet, as of 5 mins ago. I went back to his profile and noticed that he didn't have any friends. I wonder if he set up his account and then never came back. Maybe he decided MySpace was more fun.

Angel- unless I'm misreading it, "Joe" is the fake name the news gave him, as in let's call him "Mr. x", so not to give his real name.

I'm looking for a confirmation on his name that is why I made sure I included that WFTV said he is known as "Joe"! Looking for anything & will post a name if I find it unless one of you other super sleuthers hunt it down. Could it still be really the Tommy that the others found in her myspace??? Just thinking out loud....I'm off to go searching for a report with more info on him!

Lovejac/JerseyGirl- have you seen this? A little OT , I know, but one of Brandon's rap songs, a little autobiographical.

sorry***back to post correct link

Still no definite DOB yet, darn these minors :)

Yes...I meant to post the link last night before I fell asleep. I believe he has 2 songs on youtube...the whole lot of bros seem to have problems. For some reason, I'm just not seeing him as the perp, idk...

Attention awesome astrologers!!

I just heard back from my friend that I e-mailed yesterday. I am to send the info on Donald Sapp to them. Can one of you guys compose a new post that would sort of compile all of the charts and info that was done by all astro's. My friend agreed that a tip directly to LE would probably be put on the back burner. Thank you so much! Can we also all pray that this info will be received and investigated. Thank you! Cat

Yes...I meant to post the link last night before I fell asleep. I believe he has 2 songs on youtube...the whole lot of bros seem to have problems. For some reason, I'm just not seeing him as the perp, idk...

I'm not either, not sure why. I'm calling it quits on finding his DOB for now. Too much output for too little input. And LE knows where he is.

I just heard back from my friend that I e-mailed yesterday. I am to send the info on Donald Sapp to them. Can one of you guys compose a new post that would sort of compile all of the charts and info that was done by all astro's. My friend agreed that a tip directly to LE would probably be put on the back burner. Thank you so much! Can we also all pray that this info will be received and investigated. Thank you! Cat

Wonderful news!!!

Good news, Lovejac. I hope we can get our heads together and write a summary of our methods and present concerns. Caylee upset me no end, but this situation seems worse by far.

See the article & video posted in the Haleigh Time-Stamped Thread.....Misty was on the "Today Show" this morning! Stiil haven't come across a name for the relative who is a POI from Knoxville, Tenn. that the FBI is investigating. The possible sighting of Haleigh included a female with the man & child is also being reported by the Today Show article..... Interesting video to watch Misty...her body language & responses appear to be defensive now! :waitasec:

Lovejac!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: :blowkiss: :highfive: You're awesome my love!!

Help, please!

I have forwarded some of the pertinent charts to my friend, but I can't find the most important one.....the one that explains Donald Lee Sapp's chart!

Any help would be appreciated! :blowkiss:

where, oh where is Soulscape?

Help, please!

I have forwarded some of the pertinent charts to my friend, but I can't find the most important one.....the one that explains Donald Lee Sapp's chart!

Any help would be appreciated! :blowkiss:

where, oh where is Soulscape?

Hey Love. I just came back to this thread. Were you able to find everything yet? Also, did you forward the map plus the walkthrough directions that I provided for Sapp's new address (the onein the neighborhood behind Haleigh's home)? Also, not sure if it will help, but she's been absolutely stellar in her performance thusfar, I pm'd Friday and asked if she could get in contact with Tim to go over these 2 threads. I'm waiting to hear back from her...she's really good with that. XO.

Hey Love. I just came back to this thread. Were you able to find everything yet? Also, did you forward the map plus the walkthrough directions that I provided for Sapp's new address (the onein the neighborhood behind Haleigh's home)? Also, not sure if it will help, but she's been absolutely stellar in her performance thusfar, I pm'd Friday and asked if she could get in contact with Tim to go over these 2 threads. I'm waiting to hear back from her...she's really good with that. XO.

Yes, JG, I found your post with no problem....but still can't find Soulscape or any astrologers explanation of Sapp's chart!!!!

My friend is working on a deadline and needs the info ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman