Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm having serious lag problems with the site tonight. Don't know what the deal is...but I can't post. I found some other info on Sapp that's interesting. Guess I'll have to post it later.

If you're talking about the baby death, I have that too but I wanted to find the link that verifies it. Please tell me you found that link. I haven't been able to find it in the courts yet. I have to be overlooking something. Thank you Beck!

LOUCAKIS
HALEIGH-loucakisSEXPERV.jpg

Woot Woot -- NEWS FLASH!!

I found Joseph Edward Overstreet's DOB. He has a pending criminal case in Nashville courts. He is charged with Burglary of a Motor Vehicle. He shot the owner in the wrist with a .22 during the act and hid in a neighbors field. Real stellar guy. I believe this is Brandon's older brother.

This is the info from the Nashville Criminal Court System
GS408602, Overstreet, Joseph Edward, 08-JUN-89...
Court Case Record - Metropolitan Nashville & David

GS408602 Overstreet, Joseph Edward 08-JUN-89

Awesome Beck! Thanks so much! I feel like a slacker b/c I didn't even try searching on this Joey stuff. Are you buying that it could be him? Something's just telling me that MC wants somebody else looked at instead of her, not that I think she';s a horrible person or anything, but just that she might be less than perfect in the responsibility field. What's your take?

If you're talking about the baby death, I have that too but I wanted to find the link that verifies it. Please tell me you found that link. I haven't been able to find it in the courts yet. I have to be overlooking something. Thank you Beck!

:eek::eek::eek:

I don't think so Jersey..he's a bad apple, but too young IMO. I think it's a smoke screen too. BUT - we need to have the astros look at the aspects, I think, because of the situation...he disappeared without a word the day after Haleigh disappeared. You just never know.

Hold on, though, b/c I'd feel better if it was proven. I can't find court docs on it...yet. I think he was found not to be negliegent, and I think it was a drowning? I have to find my file. I zipped so much together. I learned from the Caylee case. I really got addicted to this site and started saving everything. This time I'm alot more organized!

I don't think so Jersey..he's a bad apple, but too young IMO. I think it's a smoke screen too. BUT - we need to have the astros look at the aspects, I think, because of the situation...he disappeared without a word the day after Haleigh disappeared. You just never know.

Yeah, you're right. I'd feel terrible if it did turn out to have something to do with him and we didn't do everything we could to look into it in the first place. Thanks Beck.

I got the right orientation now, JerseyGirl. I tend to go to the left, and look at all those islands. There is a notation on Google Earth of an alligator on one of them.

Think the reason I go to the left is that those semicircular roads do not look like they have any houses on them, so would be easier to navigate without being seen. But, no astrological indications of that, just based on the look from above. Also, I am left-handed?

Does anyone know if there are any houses on Chamberlain Road? If I were Sapp, I would probably take Davis Road around to Chamberlain, then cut across to Green.

After grabbing her, I would head west to Barrentine Creek, hoping not to be seen.

Yeah, you're right. I'd feel terrible if it did turn out to have something to do with him and we didn't do everything we could to look into it in the first place. Thanks Beck.

I am going to check him out, have no fear! Just have to get my mind into it, first...

SAPP's location on 2nd is south of Haleigh's house.

He's marked #1pushpin and #2pushpin is Haleigh's house.

HALEIGH-SAPPlocation.jpg

Check out the opposition to Venus from Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus!

Can't wait to see what Tuba, SoulScape, and all think of this. I haven't done any comparisons yet, and thanks for the gentle reminders to widen my horizons!!!!

CousinJoe.jpg

For some reason the site won't let me make long posts, so here's a synopsis on the baby that drowned in his pool at 120 Oleander Circle in San Mateo.

22-mo old, Shelby Marie Cribbs

Supposedly from an article in the Palatka Daily News dated July 6, 2004

The only verification I've found so far is from gravesite website, and the YOD on it is wrong. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GScid=&GRid=26822157&

Yes, dangerous ties. He wouldn't have a bad chart but for his hatred toward little girls. Especially his exact Venus-Uranus opposition. But why would he not select Haleigh to kidnap with his Leo Moon? Her Pluto is very afflicted by his rising Sun Jupiter. His Mars is not well integrated and is in the same Sign as her Saturn, though far away. I don't like his Fixed Star Mercury in out of Sign square to her Uranus, either, and at the degree of his lunar node.

Check out the opposition to Venus from Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus!

Can't wait to see what Tuba, SoulScape, and all think of this. I haven't done any comparisons yet, and thanks for the gentle reminders to widen my horizons!!!!

Respectfully snipped to save space:) Housemouse, how am I supposed to get any sleep tonight! Thank gosh I don't have to get up early in the morning tomorrow! Ok, I'm patiently awaiting to see how it coincides with Haleigh. I feel sick about it, but I'm waiting. Please laugh. :blowkiss:

This is the other interesting thing I found:

Donald Lee Sapp (registered sex offender) has two addresses listed on his FDLE sex offender flyer. One in San Mateo and one at 315 2nd Ave in Satsuma. The home in Satsuma is owned by Jeffery Michael Griffis and Billye Griffis.

A document dated January 5th, 2009 was filed in Putnam County asking for protection against violence. The complaint was filed by Jeffery M. Griffis on behalf of his three children, Mason, Willim and Duncan Griffis and he was seeking protection from DONALD LEE SAPP. What happened?

Could this fit in the Heracles situation that HM mentioned?

3 days after that request was filed by Jeffrey, he was hit by a car on Jan 9 2009 and killed. Sapp moved into his home after that!! Not sure if the wife and kids moved and let him move in or what.

120 Oleander in San Mateo is 7.5 miles ENE from 202 Green St.

Also he was formerly married to Angela Sapp and had several charges for domestic violence there.

For some reason the site won't let me make long posts, so here's a synopsis on the baby that drowned in his pool at 120 Oleander Circle in San Mateo.

22-mo old, Shelby Marie Cribbs

Supposedly from an article in the Palatka Daily News dated July 6, 2004

The only verification I've found so far is from gravesite website, and the YOD on it is wrong. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GScid=&GRid=26822157&

Yes, and the date is wrong. We need to find the proof...factual proof with name & dates and proper link. It has to be in court docs b/c he was still a SO at the time, I believe...so there has to be a record womewhere but I can't find it. Might just need to take a break for a bit and come back with fresh eyes. I'm getting too emotional with all these predators. They make me sick. Makes me wish my older heritage was still in place. They'd take care of the sob's.

This is the other interesting thing I found:

Donald Lee Sapp (registered sex offender) has two addresses listed on his FDLE sex offender flyer. One in San Mateo and one at 315 2nd Ave in Satsuma. The home in Satsuma is owned by Jeffery Michael Griffis and Billye Griffis.

A document dated January 5th, 2009 was filed in Putnam County asking for protection against violence. The complaint was filed by Jeffery M. Griffis on behalf of his three children, Mason, Willim and Duncan Griffis and he was seeking protection from DONALD LEE SAPP. What happened?

Could this fit in the Heracles situation that HM mentioned?

3 days after that request was filed by Jeffrey, he was hit by a car on Jan 9 2009 and killed. Sapp moved into his home after that!! Not sure if the wife and kids moved and let him move in or what.

Also he was formerly married to Angela Sapp and had several charges for domestic violence there.

Beck, you're overworking yourself. I already reported on that. I think it might have been at the beginning of this thread or else it was in the last one. Housemouse posted the stuff from a link on that I supplied (yesterday or the day before). You poor thing. You've driven yourself just as crazy as I've done to myself! Now, take a deep breath and laugh! :floorlaugh:

Yes, dangerous ties. He wouldn't have a bad chart but for his hatred toward little girls. Especially his exact Venus-Uranus opposition. But why would he not select Haleigh to kidnap with his Leo Moon? Her Pluto is very afflicted by his rising Sun Jupiter. His Mars is not well integrated and is in the same Sign as her Saturn, though far away. I don't like his Fixed Star Mercury in out of Sign square to her Uranus, either, and at the degree of his lunar node.

Tuba, if he were born late at night, his moon might be far enough into Leo to conjunct Haleigh's Leo planets, and would intensify the interaction significantly!

Interesting that they both have Sun/Jupiter conjunctions... hmmmm!

2004 - CRIBBS, SHELBY M. - Shelby Marie Cribbs, 22 month-old daughter of Rebecca Molin and Anthony Cribbs, passed away suddenly, Thursday, Jan. 24, 2002.
She was born March 19, 2000 in Palatka. Shelby loved to dance and was a joy to all who knew her.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by her maternal grandmother, Twila Griffis of Palatka; her paternal grandparents, James and Virginia Cribbs of East Palatka; her maternal great-grandparents, Glenn and Mirian Baker of Satsuma; her paternal great-grandparents, Elsie Cribbs of East Palatka and James and Lula Mae Skipper of Conway, S.C., and numerous very special aunts, uncles, great-aunts and great-uncles and cousins.
Services will be 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2002, at Johnson-Overturf Funeral Home of Palatka with the Rev. Berry Beauchamp officiating. Interment will follow in Bostwick Cemetery. Visitation was 5-7 p.m. Sunday. Johnson-Overturf Funeral Home of Palatka was in charge of the arrangements.

This is from google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member