Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it varies from county to county. If she were have gotten this ticket in my county - we'd have a LOT more info to go on dang it (as I stated earlier). Our court records even give the goods on the make/model/year/color and whether or not you were driving a two door or a four door.

I asked this before but didn't get an answer. Where was this alledged accident that KC claimed she and ZG got in? Was it in Orlando or was it in Tampa? I can't remember!

I think I remember the accident you're referring to. ZG and her sister got into an accident in or near Tampa. KC was following them in her own car and was there just in time to offer assistance - loving friend that she always was to Zanny. ;)

I guess it varies from county to county. If she were have gotten this ticket in my county - we'd have a LOT more info to go on dang it (as I stated earlier). Our court records even give the goods on the make/model/year/color and whether or not you were driving a two door or a four door.

I asked this before but didn't get an answer. Where was this alledged accident that KC claimed she and ZG got in? Was it in Orlando or was it in Tampa? I can't remember!

I believe KC was behind ZG and the accident was in Tampa IIRC.

I think I remember the accident you're referring to. ZG and her sister got into an accident in or near Tampa. KC was following them in her own car and was there just in time to offer assistance - loving friend that she always was to Zanny. ;)
Who were the parties involved in this accident? Did "ZG" or KC cause the accident and were either of them issued a citation in Hillsborough county?

ETA - by the way - thanks for answering that Shaymus and Atl PI!

Who were the parties involved in this accident? Did "ZG" or KC cause the accident and were either of them issued a citation in Hillsborough county?

I'm pretty sure it has been proven that the entire accident was a figment of KC's imagination. However, the story was that ZG was in an accident, I don't remember if she was at fault or not. KC and Caylee were following in KC's car. They were not involved in the accident at all. ZG was admitted to a Tampa area hospital and KC drove back to Orlando to pick up ZG's insurance information for her and drive that info back to Tampa. :liar:

I'm pretty sure it has been proven that the entire accident was a figment of KC's imagination. However, the story was that ZG was in an accident, I don't remember if she was at fault or not. KC and Caylee were following in KC's car. They were not involved in the accident at all. ZG was admitted to a Tampa area hospital and KC drove back to Orlando to pick up ZG's insurance information for her and drive that info back to Tampa. :liar:

Exactly! lol LE was unable to find a record of any ER treatment or an admission or for that fact that accident. Also remember how she elaborated about the broken arm, and then the slash behind ZG's ear that the ER nurse found. PLEEASEE!

Ok, I found it in the first document dump. I've always wondered who these pictures were of, ZG or KC. Apparently, LE never told who was in the pictures. Was it KC in disguise?

idpics.jpg

And poor GA was goin nuts worrying about the oil & tires w/ her driving 90 miles west to Tampa, and like 200 miles north to J'ville, and knowing for 2 years (GA said this) that KS wasn't really working. To bad he didn't worry more about Caylee and put a stop to it. Grrrr

Ok, I found it in the first document dump. I've always wondered who these pictures were of, ZG or KC. Apparently, LE never told who was in the pictures. Was it KC in disguise?

idpics.jpg

Yeah, note that we have no clue who he was looking at. But there were 12 different pictures of them. I doubt ZFG had 12 different pictures of herself plastered around at the time.

Yeah, note that we have no clue who he was looking at. But there were 12 different pictures of them. I doubt ZFG had 12 different pictures of herself plastered around at the time.

I have caught myself going in this direction as well. Maybe Casey went there on the 17th to make certain "AZenaifa Gonzalez " was at Sawgrass, bolstering her lie. But, Zenaida F-G has said she went there, so I'm once again at a brick wall.
Anyone got a rope?

I haven't read all of the posts - I'm just starting through them all. But, one thing stands out at me and maybe you guys have thought more about it:

If KC is ZG22, then why even appear in court or make payments...? It's all fake. They have no way of finding her. Why not just skip out on the whole thing? I personally would be afraid that the more I showed my face, the more I would be "found out" and would want to stay far away from this whole fake person thing where the law is considered. KWIM?

Dem them all...

If I read the reports correctly, Casey spent the evening of June 12 looking up stuff on a Zenaida. Seeing this just chills my blood...
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf
about page 10

It's hard to imagine a benign reason for this search, given the subsequent events. Did she find any Zannies that met her search criteria ?

http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&\
qry=zannie&type=People&srchBy=Name&g=F&loc=orlando%2Cfl32829&minAge=22&maxAge=\
26&d=25

I haven't read all of the posts - I'm just starting through them all. But, one thing stands out at me and maybe you guys have thought more about it:

If KC is ZG22, then why even appear in court or make payments...? It's all fake. They have no way of finding her. Why not just skip out on the whole thing? I personally would be afraid that the more I showed my face, the more I would be "found out" and would want to stay far away from this whole fake person thing where the law is considered. KWIM?

Wouldn't they have her car registration and, since it was registered to CA and/or GA, their address ?

I just checked mine out too (I'm a Florida resident). It's valid for 6 years.

Just a side note. This is funny actually. I have an older sister who is a very safe driver who has never had a ticket. Because of this, Florida allows her to renew her DL through the mail. I kid you not...the woman will be 49 this year, but the pic on her license is still the one that was taken when she was 30 years old! Now please! With all the strict laws FL has on DL's - this is one area they seemed to have over looked! My sis has the big 80's doo and everything in that pic - doesn't even look like the same person!

LOL---I know. I have a FL license also which I have renewed twice in the mail since 1995. And my yucky outdated pic from that year still is on it, until 2012 when I gotta renew again. But I guess I could go and get a new pic taken that year! :dance:

It's hard to imagine a benign reason for this search, given the subsequent events. Did she find any Zannies that met her search criteria ?

http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=sitesearch.results&\
qry=zannie&type=People&srchBy=Name&g=F&loc=orlando%2Cfl32829&minAge=22&maxAge=\
26&d=25

Aye aye aye! I can't tell. I hit the link and it takes me to my own Myspace page. You can imagine, for a split second, I'm thinking, wait a minute! I'm not a part of this...am I?

I tell you what? I will no longer assume anything when it comes to these people. I will no longer think something is a coincidence with these people. Everything they have said or done is suspect to me.
Instead of listening to what they are saying, I will ask, WHY are they saying it.
Dem them all....

Exactly! lol LE was unable to find a record of any ER treatment or an admission or for that fact that accident. Also remember how she elaborated about the broken arm, and then the slash behind ZG's ear that the ER nurse found. PLEEASEE!

Okay...it's all coming back to me now. Sheesh. :liar::liar::liar:

Wouldn't they have her car registration and, since it was registered to CA and/or GA, their address ?

True, if she were driving their are and not someone else's (AD's -- did she have a car?). I guess LE would then have another connection b/t KC and ZG, huh?

I think KC is the one who broke into the Zenaida Gonzalez' office at UCF late on June 9th. I think she needed ID to go pay that ticket which was coincidentally paid the 11th of June. Then the very next day on the 12th of June she spent some time looking at the myspace for this person as well to have some background info to make her story sound more believable.

The ZG that had her office at UCF broken into was a councellor where also coincidentally Cindy was seeing someone. Too many coincidences I think.

Dem them all...

If I read the reports correctly, Casey spent the evening of June 12 looking up stuff on a Zenaida. Seeing this just chills my blood...
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf
about page 10

Interesting. I always thought that the June dates were due to the date the file was initially set up and the searches were actually done on July 16th. Looks as if this could help to support the notion of a Zenaida myspace set up by Casey on June 16th. I hope the information will be confirmed or denied by myspace records in the future (possibly at trial).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18